Two Nigerian Negroes behead a man in London

Status
Not open for further replies.

werewolf

Hall of Famer

Menelik: Black Jewish Prince

Daniel Wachsmann, Israel, 1999; 52 min.

Menelik_Black_Jewish_prince.jpg

Named after the son of the Queen of Sheba and Solomon, Wachsmann's film examines the plight of Gadi, an Ethiopian Jew in Tel Aviv who lives in the bus station and survives off cunning and theft. He allows a small film crew to follow him, and in moments that alternate between hubris and solemn candor, reveals his loneliness and yearning for his mother with whom he has lost touch. The film follows his return to Ethopia and his far-reaching search for his mother. Reminiscent of Kiarostami's CLOSE-UP, Wachsmann's film blurs the line between documentary and fiction and tells a powerful story of the search for home and selfidentity in a today's changing world . Back to: After Exodus: Films of the Black Jewish Diaspora

http://www.seagullfilms.com/archive...k-jewish-diaspora/menelik-black-jewish-prince

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Menelik: Black Jewish Prince

Daniel Wachsmann, Israel, 1999; 52 min.

Menelik_Black_Jewish_prince.jpg

Named after the son of the Queen of Sheba and Solomon, Wachsmann's film examines the plight of Gadi, an Ethiopian Jew in Tel Aviv who lives in the bus station and survives off cunning and theft. He allows a small film crew to follow him, and in moments that alternate between hubris and solemn candor, reveals his loneliness and yearning for his mother with whom he has lost touch. The film follows his return to Ethopia and his far-reaching search for his mother. Reminiscent of Kiarostami's CLOSE-UP, Wachsmann's film blurs the line between documentary and fiction and tells a powerful story of the search for home and selfidentity in a today's changing world.

http://www.seagullfilms.com/archive...k-jewish-diaspora/menelik-black-jewish-prince
Interesting, that explains a lot. I've noticed how he always tries to annoy the people here, and to make trouble. I can see he wants to divide us by stirring up fights between the members. He ridicules everyone else, yet never posts anything negative about The Chosen Ones.

You do rub some people the wrong way werewolf, but I'd say the one who is much more destructive to this site and drives far more people away from here is the shill who named himself after The Black Jewish Prince.

Menelik

Mentor
Interesting, that explains a lot. I've noticed how he always tries to annoy the people here, and to make trouble. I can see he wants to divide us by stirring up fights between the members. He ridicules everyone else, yet never posts anything negative about The Chosen Ones.

You do rub some people the wrong way werewolf, but I'd say the one who is much more destructive to this site and drives far more people away from here is the shill who named himself after The Black Jewish Prince.

Glad to see that you and your boyfriend wolfshat have made back up asskisser, parody, or whatever the hell you call yourself.

http://www.castefootball.us/forums/showthread.php/6629-History's-Forgotten-Genocide

Such a sycophantic little worm.

As for you wolfshat....zzz

Status
Not open for further replies.