Emmitt Smith

Marcus Allen

Earl Campbell

OJ Simpson

Franco Harris

Need I say more?

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Brutal. I appreciate your stubborness (or ignorance, I can't tell) but understand this: if castefootball is making the case that white athletes are being discriminated against from junior football to college through the NFL then it is obvious that there would be few white players to make a list from.

Your list making in an era of anti-white discrimination is ridiculous. It is like if I were to make a list of black college graduates from the days of segregation and laugh and say "see how few there are", you would respond: "of course, they were not allowed to go, that's why there are so few." Geez dude, show some knowledge of the issue.

G

jaxvid said:
Brutal. I appreciate your stubborness (or ignorance, I can't tell) but understand this: if castefootball is making the case that white athletes are being discriminated against from junior football to college through the NFL then it is obvious that there would be few white players to make a list from.

Your list making in an era of anti-white discrimination is ridiculous. It is like if I were to make a list of black college graduates from the days of segregation and laugh and say "see how few there are", you would respond: "of course, they were not allowed to go, that's why there are so few." Geez dude, show some knowledge of the issue.

You're not getting it!

That listed showed justhow few great white backs are out there. Here's another list of another 10 great black backs......

Leroy Kelly

Thurmon Thomas

Curtis Martin

Jerome Bettis

Tony Dorsett

Roger Craig

Lenny Moore

Jamal Lewis

Terrell Davis

Paul Lowe

See how easy that is? Ya want another 50?

Whites simply aren't great running backs........period!

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Since reason and logic have no effect.

Top white pitchers:

Roger Clemons

Randy Johnson

Nolan Ryan

Steve Carleton

Curt Schilling

Tom Seaver

Sandy Koufax

Don Drysdale

Walter Johnson

Cy Young

I CAN NAME A HUNDRED MORE, SHOULD I GO ON?

G

jaxvid said:
Since reason and logic have no effect.

Top white pitchers:

Roger Clemons

Randy Johnson

Nolan Ryan

Steve Carleton

Curt Schilling

Tom Seaver

Sandy Koufax

Don Drysdale

Walter Johnson

Cy Young

I CAN NAME A HUNDRED MORE, SHOULD I GO ON?

Here are 10 great black receivers......

Jerry Rice

Chris Carter

Tim Brown

Randy Moss

Terrell Owens

Michael Irvin

Andre Reed

Art Monk

John Jefferson

James Lofton

I challenge anyone to give me a list of white receivers who rival that.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer

Jerry Rice

Chris Carter

Tim Brown

Randy Moss

Terrell Owens

Michael Irvin

Andre Reed

Art Monk

John Jefferson

James Lofton </font>

How many of these men were considered fast?

Jerry Rice, Chris Carter, Michael Irvin and Art Monk would have been labeled 'possession receivers' had they been white.

As I've said many times already, speed isn't the number one factor that will determine a great football player. None of the aforementiond would have even deserved a chance to play were pure speed the necessary trait to play WR.

You constantly barrage the forums with long lists of players that prove nothing. Your RB lists don't prove only fast black athletes can play RB when they include the likes of Jerome Bettis, et al. Your WR lists don't prove only fast black athletes can play WR when you included the likes of Jerry Rice and Chris Carter.

And before you twist my comment around, as you are wont to do, I am not saying that Jerry Rice and Chris Carter are not outstanding WR; they are.

I'm saying that speed isn't what made them great.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Brutal, your a fool, or an idiot, or both. Either way, you don't belong on this website. The only thing you prove by your mindless posts is OUR Point!

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Not in order

Jim Taylor

Larry Czonka

John Riggins

Keith Lincoln

Hugh McElhenny

John David Crow

Craig James

Red Grange

Paul Hornung

Frank Gifford

Compare that to....

Jimmy Brown

Walter Payton

Barry Sanders

Gale Sayers

Eric Dickerson

Emmitt Smith

Marcus Allen

Earl Campbell

OJ Simpson

Franco Harris

Need I say more? [/size[

Brutal, does your keyboard have a comma key? Most of us can read left to right you know.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Good point White Shogun! Get a life Brutal, and some writings skills while you are at it!
smiley36.gif

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I guess Brutal has never heard of Brian Shay or R.J.
Blowers.They are the 2 leading ncaa college running
backs in total yardage of all time and they both came
along in the last 10 years.Even though they were that
good,they both played at small schools and the nfl
hardly took a 2nd look at them.Shay was cut just like
Staley with out a true chance,RJ was turned into a
blocking fullback.Gee,we haven't seen that before have
we?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Nah whitelightning, I've never heard of that happening. Why that could never happen in the colorblind NFL!
smiley22.gif

IceSpeed2

Guru
Travis Jervey made the pro Bowl as a special teamer. Could have been one of the best.

Tommy Vardell could have been something. Mike Alstott is a future
Hall of Famer. There are others out there. The gap is
starting to close. Forsey has potential.

There have been many white running backs who have
been great. Anti-traditionalism and pro-marxist division of labor
in conjunction with the fallacies that whites do not have natural
athletic ability and that genetic ability is the end all be all, have
prevented whites from getting enough playing time to wrack up serious
yardage and from developing into even better athletes. Otherwise,
whites would be right up there with blacks in football.

footballfan

Someone you never hear about being listed as one of the top RBs of all time is Larry Csonka. Most people today still only think of him as a fullback. In my opinion, he's arguably the best running back in the history of the game, with only Walter Payton being a serious contender for that distinction. Consider this: Most people will tell you that either Payton or Jim Brown were the best back of all time, but Csonka shattered most of Brown's records at Syracuse right after Brown left. And in the NFL, Csonka managed perennial 1000-yard seasons even though he was getting divided handoffs between Mercury Morris and Jim Kiick, two backs who also had multiple 1000+ yard seasons while Csonka was in Miami. If you ever watch tape of Larry Csonka play, he was the total package: Speed, moves, strength, and durability. Payton had had three out of those four, he was one of the most durable backs of all time, but if a lineman hit him, he went down. Csonka was bigger than most of the d-lineman he played against (before DLs were 325+). Imagine what he would've done had he had seven or eight years as a featured back in Miami instead of sharing the load. Theoretically, he would've gained 2000+ yards a season.

Spooge

Guru
Good post Footballfan. The crux of this site is that we would be
able to make an endless list of terrific, white ball carriers and
receivers in the NFL if it were not for the grinding, elitist
Caste system. Most of our white ball carriers (in the NFL) were
from another era because they were afforded equal billing. We can
not list many current players because of the NFL's closed door
policy. The NFL's prevailing discrimination creates a one
trick pony, ie: Black runner good, white runner bad.

werewolf13

White Shogun said:

Jerry Rice

Chris Carter

Tim Brown

Randy Moss

Terrell Owens

Michael Irvin

Andre Reed

Art Monk

John Jefferson

James Lofton
</font>

How many of these men were considered fast?

Jerry Rice, Chris Carter, Michael Irvin and Art Monk would have been labeled 'possession receivers' had they been white.

As I've said many times already, speed isn't the number one factor that will determine a great football player. None of the aforementiond would have even deserved a chance to play were pure speed the necessary trait to play WR.

You constantly barrage the forums with long lists of players that prove nothing. Your RB lists don't prove only fast black athletes can play RB when they include the likes of Jerome Bettis, et al. Your WR lists don't prove only fast black athletes can play WR when you included the likes of Jerry Rice and Chris Carter.

And before you twist my comment around, as you are wont to do, I am not saying that Jerry Rice and Chris Carter are not outstanding WR; they are.

I'm saying that speed isn't what made them great.

Who said they were fast?
No one said all black athletes are fast, just saying that the best tend to be black.

There is nothing racist about it, its just that those in the rougher, more ghetto neighborhoods tend to be black. Those kids also tend to be better in athletics. The same reason that the Irish dominated boxing in the early 1900s. They dominated the ghettos, and due to the lack of schools and education tend to be more athletically focused.

I garuntee you, Jerry Rice is the best reciever ever to play the game. Cris Carter, Rice, Monk, Irvin are all better than any white reciever to play the game. Its not being racist, just being fair and unbiased.

Bart

Hall of Famer
werewolf13 said:
I garuntee you, Jerry Rice is the best reciever ever to play the game. Cris Carter, Rice, Monk, Irvin are all better than any white reciever to play the game. Its not being racist, just being fair and unbiased.
Â

My gosh , you are ignorant. That's my non-racist, fair and unbiased opinion.

Freedom

Mentor
The fullback has fallen out of favor. Teams
don't run fullbacks with half backs. If they do, its only with a
black fullback. Heath Evans had his two weeks but

Mike Alstott isn't allowed to play tailback and is considered a
poor fullback(why?). What is all this crap about Alstott not
being a true fullback.

The white tailback doesn't even exist much in DIAA.

You want a great white tailback--Chad
Brinker!!! I've read a fair amount on this topic before
registering on this site. Brinker was the real deal.

Edited by: Freedom

bigman

Guru
If we are willing to go back in time a few more years we could include glenn Davis an Heisman winner and a freakish 10+ yard /carryRB.... was a national calibler sprinterthat would have run circles around Emmit smith.

...quick question... there was a RB for Ohio State back in the late 70s... he was quick as a cat .... does anyone remember his name?

Edited by: bigman

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I was thinking Matt Suhey, but he played for Penn State in the late 70's. I don't know who it would be.

the top ten black RBs are better than the top ten white RBs. the best white running backs, probably Csonka is best but RIggins has the most fanfare. Edited by: hollywoodnorth1

Gary

Mentor
Top Ten of some of the strongest men who ever lived-Paul Anderson, Doug Hepburn, Pat Casey, Bill Kazmaier, Bruce Wilhelm, Louis Cyr, Jon Pal Sigmarsson, Magnus Ver Magnusson, Don Rienholdt and Ken Patera! Notice I never named a single Russian! I challange any colored guy to name 10 blacks who could even carry these men's jock straps!!
Give the White Guy the ball 20 times a game and let him run. The PC jock sniffers would never let a White Male steal the colored man's thunder[like there doing now in boxing]. You tackle someone like Walter Peyton 200lbs for 4 quarters and then let them try Larry Csonka 240lbs for 4 quarters and ask the defense who was tougher!!
Give me Riggins and Csonka and a White line[for blocking]-you can have Payton and Simpson with a black line and we'll see who WINS!!
You take Vick as your QB and I'll take Unitas! You take Dennis Green as your Coach and I'll take Vince Lombardi.
You take Punk Nuts as your kicker and I'll take Lou Groza!!

Gary

Mentor
Here is another list, all running backs ,All-White and all won the Heisman Trophy and this is not a complete list!!
Tom Harmon, Billy Vessels, Doc Blanchard, Glenn Davis, Doak Walker, Johnny Lattner, Pete Dawkins, Alan Ameche, John David Crow, Howard Cassady, Steve Owens, Billy Cannon and Paul Hornung[won the Heisman as QB].This was in the days when White men could run the ball and we didn't need to protect the black man's fraglie self esteem!
Here is a list of black men who have won the Worlds' Strongest Man Contest!
?????????????????????????????? ???

Bart

Hall of Famer
Gary said:
Give me Riggins and Csonka and a White line[for blocking]-you can have Payton and Simpson with a black line and we'll see who WINS!!

It's amazing how often we see a totallywhite offensiveline, dominate a totally black defensive line. In Super BowlXXX11, thesmaller, quicker, stronger and smarter DenverO linemenwere expected to be humbled by the the Packer'smuch heralded D lineof Reggie White, Gilbet Brown, Dotson, Jones etc. Denver gained about 180 yards on the ground and shoved the ball down the Packers throats. Denver's victory was seen as a huge upset.

I especially like it when playing in very cold weather, the white men come out in short sleeves, with their arms red from the cold and put a whuppin on everybody.

Offensive linemen rarely get respect and are held to very high standards of efficiency. How many times have we seen a game in which a lineman has his way with someone like Bruce Smith on 50 + passing plays but allows only one sack and the media trumpets how Smith burned him.

Realgeorge

Mentor
Howdy Gary and Bart ! Excellent Thread, Super Posts !

I feel as you do. The NFL is the ultimate affirmative action Petri dish.

Today's Washington Times [vile neo-con rag] does a tribute to the 1960 NFL Championship Game, Eagles versus Packers

[url]http://www.washtimes.com/sports/20051225-115854-5663r.htm[/url]

I think either of those lily-white clubs could kick the krappe out of any of the current NFL diversity times.

[too bad, the print version has an excellent B/W photo of Paul Hornung a rushing play, but the internet version, no such picture]

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Bart said:
Offensive linemen rarely get respect and are held to very high standards of efficiency. How many times have we seen a game in which a lineman has his way with someone like Bruce Smith on 50 + passing plays but allows only one sack and the media trumpets how Smith burned him.

Plus, black offensive linemen are lionized the way blacks are at all other positions. Players like Jonathan Ogden of the Ravens have this myth about them, thanks to announcers and other Caste System representatives, that "he's never beaten." I didn't watch Baltimore all that often this season, but I saw Ogden get beat plenty of times. Same for Orlando Pace, Walter Jones, Larry Allen, Willie Roaf and others who are presented as "bulletproof blockers," the ones who get automatic Pro Bowl berths every season whether they play well or not. A perfect example in that regard was Reuben Brown of the Bills, who was ritually selected tothe Pro Bowl team shortly before Buffalo waived him because of ineffective play and a terrible attitude.

Then there's the penalties. Watch how often it's a black lineman who moves before the snap. The breakdown at the position is roughly 50-50, but black linemen commit disproportionately more penalties than white ones.