Tonight's fight, Trump vs. the wicked old witch

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
The analysts parroting the party line that Trump's vision is dark and dreary.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
I wish it was Dr. David Duke there instead. He is a brilliant debater. He'd chew up both the stupid evil smirking hag and the ******* muderator and spit out their bones.

Flint

Mentor
2 more debates. He knows people have short memories. He can hit her hard closer to the election.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
He killed her on her reprehensible record. She has been a failure in gov't. She tried to even point back to Bill's years to give herself some cred. Wow. Just wow.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
So much false rubbish bubbled out of her trap with the psychotic smile like the joker. He should attack much more at her weakness of emails, Middle East disasters, Clinton Foundation, etc.

What about the long trail of dead enemies that Bill & Hillary's Arkansas Murder Inc. has left behind them, like Vince Foster? What about her medical records and her collapsing on 911 and the body double later that day? What about Benghazi and the wanton destruction of Libya? What about how did she accumulate all those mega mansions while being a "public servant?" What about her and her lesbian lover Janet Reno's roll in the slaughter of all those innocents at Waco? What about her and her husband's gratuitous bombing of Yugoslavia? What about Bill 'n Hillary's international narco importation business thru Mena, AR airport? Those r just a few things that come to mind.

Last edited:

Riggins44

Master
It is a disadvantage for Trump that he can't bring up some of the most damming things about Clinton or he will be portrayed as crazy. Such as the fact that 60 people connected to the Clintons have died under mysterious circumstances, or that Hillary talks constantly about her plan to defeat ISIS, when her and Obama created ISIS. Or the massive corruption of the Clinton Foundation. It shows how the Globalist media has framed the false narrative.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
It is a disadvantage for Trump that he can't bring up some of the most damming things about Clinton or he will be portrayed as crazy. Such as the fact that 60 people connected to the Clintons have died under mysterious circumstances, or that Hillary talks constantly about her plan to defeat ISIS, when her and Obama created ISIS. Or the massive corruption of the Clinton Foundation. It shows how the Globalist media has framed the false narrative.

Including the totally false media created narrative that "african americans" * are victims of police racism.

* They r trying to say n's. Africa is a continent not a race, a continent with numerous races and sub races, not just n's.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Good news! A Clinton supporter I've been trying to get to support Trump has now changed his mind and is now supporting Trump!

He's now going to vote for Trump as a result of this debate!

I may have been too pessimistic on how this debate will affect voters.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Good news! A Clinton supporter I've been trying to get to support Trump has now changed his mind and is now supporting Trump!

He's now going to vote for Trump as a result of this debate!

I may have been too pessimistic on how this debate will affect voters.

Did he say why? Was it that smug self satisfied smirk on the hag's face? People who smile and laugh too much and inappropriately, I never trust them.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Trump held his own. He is not a career politician. Which translates into a victory. Of course the hag was a bit more knowledgeable and polished. Trump's rise in the polls will continue.

Ambrose

Master
Men and women are simple. He just has to keep up his main line that the psycho has been destroying things for 30 or more years so why now is she going to suddenly make better? Most people just have to look around them in our cities to see that whatever they're doing now is not working.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Did he say why? Was it that smug self satisfied smirk on the hag's face? People who smile and laugh too much and inappropriately, I never trust them.

Basically it was the whole debate. He did mention the job situation so that was probably a factor.

I don't think he liked her attitude either.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
I like the guy and hate the hag but I have to agree he's not a great debater. So u avoided paying federal income taxes? His response: That's smart. I agree, but you're not supposed to say that. The comlibs are already harping on it.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...paying-federal-income-taxes-article-1.2807577

I guess Mr Mortimer Zuckerman who owns the NY Daily News (which at one time was a conservative paper) loves to pay lots and lots of taxes to "support the troops" and all the other baloney.

Last edited:

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Men and women are simple. He just has to keep up his main line that the psycho has been destroying things for 30 or more years so why now is she going to suddenly make better? Most people just have to look around them in our cities to see that whatever they're doing now is not working.

You said it the way he should have said it.

Heretic

Master
As I expected, Trump not only had to battle/debate Hillary but the moderator as well. No questions on Benghazi, the emails or the Clinton Foundation because these issues don't exist in the minds of the MSM. She most likely had the questions well before the debate happened. The fact that he was the one on the defensive is laughable. He's never held office, thus he's never voted on any piece of legislation that has caused the massive corruption and kleptocracy. Lester is most likely CIA (like all MSM "news" anchors) and a gatekeeper of this utterly corrupt and contemptible system.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
As I expected, Trump not only had to battle/debate Hillary but the moderator as well. No questions on Benghazi, the emails or the Clinton Foundation because these issues don't exist in the minds of the MSM. She most likely had the questions well before the debate happened. The fact that he was the one on the defensive is laughable. He's never held office, thus he's never voted on any piece of legislation that has caused the massive corruption and kleptocracy. Lester is most likely CIA (like all MSM "news" anchors) and a gatekeeper of this utterly corrupt and contemptible system.

Like Anderson Cooper for instance. And yes the questions were tailor made for the hag and the way she answered them without hesitation, I believe she did know them all in advance and had memorized the script.

Ambrose

Master

That actually may have helped him. Azzhole media has its all-time lowest support and credibility. Reinforces what most know is true.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
I've got some ideas for the muderator to ask Trump in the next debate:

Do you consider yourself less racist now than you used to be?

Do you hate women now as much as you used to?

Do you think police should shoot young african american men on sight?

Do you wear womens underwear?

Do you still beat up tiny animals in your spare time?

Ambrose

Master
Like Anderson Cooper for instance. And yes the questions were tailor made for the hag and the way she answered them without hesitation, I believe she did know them all in advance and had memorized the script.

Without a doubt. Totally fixed.