Tonight's fight, Trump vs. the wicked old witch

werewolf

Hall of Famer
I'm picking Trump by a second round KO. The hag hits the deck in round two!

Last edited:

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I think Trump will win the debate decisively.

It probably won't sway Clinton's brain dead followers. They're not rational.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Even with the deck totally stacked against Trump, he should destroy her with facts alone. But as Extra Point just stated, facts mean absolutely NOTHING to Leftist scum. They would vote for her if she admitted killing a child for the best interests of her ilk. Oh wait, she does that every day via proxy...
May she fall over coughing and die tonight...or at least die politically...

Ambrose

Master
I hope she doesn't pass out; if she does they'll find a replacement for her and postpone the election. Best case scenario is she makes incomprehensible statements and outrageous, quirky, body movements: just enough to show the few million undecided that she really is basket case.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Typical. You gotta sit through boring prelims and idiot talking heads "explaining" what's happening.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Typical. You gotta sit through boring prelims and idiot talking heads "explaining" what's happening.

Makes the mute button indispensable...

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Looks like Trump is going for the throat. He's gonna stand or fall just being himself. There's never been a Republican with a no-back-down attitude like this.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Trump is doing horribly. He's too strident and the average voter won't know what he's talking about. How many voters know what a value added tax is?

I hate to say it but Clinton is winning this debate. Who's advising him?

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Clinton keeps harping about The Don's tax returns. Blah blah

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
He is destroying her at this very moment over the emails.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Clinton is mopping the floor with him. She's a liar and is evil but she's saying the right things.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Trump scoring with comments on law and order.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
She is in denial about how bad the Black communities are. He is shredding her on that.

Riggins44

Master
She just tried to say that murders have continued to fall under Dr Blasio. Which is wrong, and he called her on it.

Lester Holt trying to step in and help the Hildabeest here and there.

Holt is being much harder on Trump then Clinton.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
What did they dope the hag up with to keep her upright? i had hoped to see her and her **** eating grin on the floor by now.

Riggins44

Master
Every time he says how the current politicians have screwed everything up he scores points and she looks uneasy.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Lol Killary plans to stop ISIS in America but wants an open borders policy to bring the turds here.

So far she's pandered to Muslims and blacks , she doesn't give a crap about white middle class.

Eww creepy smile by the old hag.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
"Trigger warning" sign for the precious little darlings at Hofstra in case any of them get hysterical over seeing Donald Trump and need counseling and a safe space and a baby bottle and pacifier and their furry animal costume.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...unveils-trigger-warning-ahead-tonights-debate

The websites showing the debate conked out. thats ok, ive seen enough anyway. i cant take that **** eating grin on the little witch. let me know if anything exciting happens like Trump reaching over and slugging her.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
She's just outright lying. Bet the mainstream media doesn't call her on her lies.

Flint

Mentor
Trump is not a good debater. Nothing new about that. Anyone thinking he was going to make any big gains at this debate was engaging in wishful thinking. He just needed not to completely blow it and succeeded. She needed to stay vertical and she did so it was a success for her too. These debates never do much. Romney did well in a debate 4 years ago and it didn't do anything for him. The election is not to pick the best debater.