Tonight's fight, Trump vs. the wicked old witch

Ambrose

Master
Just because a question is asked, doesn't mean he has to answer it. Like why did he waste 5 minutes defending what he said a Iraq 16 years ago?? Next debate he needs to say: why are you asking me a question like what i didn't say 16 years ago; why aren't you asking her about what she did in and to Iraq??? Finish statements with questions posed to her. Be smarter.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Just because a question is asked, doesn't mean he has to answer it. Like why did he waste 5 minutes defending what he said a Iraq 16 years ago?? Next debate he needs to say: why are you asking me a question like what i didn't say 16 years ago; why aren't you asking her about what she did in and to Iraq??? Finish statements with questions posed to her. Be smarter.

Very good. I completely agree. That's the way to deal with a setup like that. Dont play their fixed game. Ignore their baloney and take charge.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Presidential debates are always more about impression than about substance. It's more charisma than character. Based on that metric, Trump probably did better than Hillary overall, even if she might have been clearer on finer points and more adept with her lies. Look at four years ago, Romney had a better substantive position than Obama, but it was hard to overcome his stick-in-the-mud persona.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Pretty funny line by Trump during the debate last night...

"Why not!?"

I think the only time Trump struggled was during the whole "show your tax return" issue. He should release his tax return to finally shut them up.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I caught a little of the debate - the tax return part and the initial discussion about race. Shillary was well trained and gave her rehearsed and polished answers. When it came to the whole law and order/trust between the community and police - it annoyed me that Trump agreed. Politicians have been giving the same glossed over answers about law enforcement reform rather than acknowledging the issues with blacks themselves for years now.

The jab about the emails was great though by Trump. When shillary was trying to mention her dad and middle class upbringing - that almost set me off. She is in no way shape or form representative of the middle class. She was a far leftists mentored by that commie white Christian hating POS Alinsky turned Globalist shill. I wish Trump would attack her on Alinsky.

Overall I think Trump's lack of polish and speaking off cuff probably helped because people are sick of the polished ******** answers of career politicians. I hope he comes into the next debate in full attack mode. It's not a surprise that that ass clown Holt also did his best to attack Trump. I think it actually helps Trump because the average viewer sees the media bias playing out right in front of them now.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
As much as I hate to say it, the witch won this debate. When she said "You didn't pay any federal income tax," and he responded "I'm smart" that was about the worst thing he could have said at that point.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
As much as I hate to say it, the witch won this debate. When she said "You didn't pay any federal income tax," and he responded "I'm smart" that was about the worst thing he could have said at that point.

I hear what you're saying and know where you're coming from but I think he won in the majority of peoples' minds IMO. Most everybody knows Killary is fake and a liar. Even her brainless followers have a few engrams in their skulls functioning enough to know that she is a disingenuous. I know she won on style points and/or being polished, but he nailed her in many ways nobody talks about. And I think that one line you referenced he said, "That's called being smart"or something like that. I may be wrong. Anyway, I think he will shred her next time. I think people like him being genuine and coming off as "real", the antithesis of her. I think she's peaked. Nobody new is gonna decide to vote for her, whereas Trump is still climbing and adding some undecideds.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Her Evilness caught wearing earpiece and a box under her clothing during the debate, likely being fed information from her team of handlers...

nintchdbpict000270449115.jpg

hillary-soros.jpg

LI-13-Hillary-Ear-Piece-620x405.png

composite-hillary-landscape-new.jpg

Last edited:

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I hear what you're saying and know where you're coming from but I think he won in the majority of peoples' minds IMO. Most everybody knows Killary is fake and a liar. Even her brainless followers have a few engrams in their skulls functioning enough to know that she is a disingenuous. I know she won on style points and/or being polished, but he nailed her in many ways nobody talks about. And I think that one line you referenced he said, "That's called being smart"or something like that. I may be wrong. Anyway, I think he will shred her next time. I think people like him being genuine and coming off as "real", the antithesis of her. I think she's peaked. Nobody new is gonna decide to vote for her, whereas Trump is still climbing and adding some undecideds.

Trump is very good on trade and the economy but his knowledge in other areas is poor and rightfully so. He is obviously new to the politics game. He needs to prepare better for the next debate and make sure to sound as presidential as possible.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Thrashen -

I was just about to post that same thing from this website:

http://www.wnd.com/2016/09/was-hillary-wired-for-trump-debate/

So not only did the hag get the debate questions a week in advance and was reading her responses from a script in front of her, aided and abetted by the so called moderator, but she was wired up besides!

Ya think the NY Times will print this story and CNN will run it on tv? Oh, maybe not...

werewolf

Hall of Famer

Well yeah I said it before on this thread, it IS smart and it's true, but it doesn't play well on tv, and of course the libcoms in the NY Times etc. jumped all over it like they don't do everything they can to hire tax advisors to (legally!) avoid paying taxes to support our troops and poor african american childrens' hot lunch programs or whatever the hag was told to say on her earpiece - and how did she and Slick Willy accumulate all those megamansions anyway while being public servants? But the guy didn't have the questions in advance and wasn't reading from a script and wasn't wired up with experts telling him what to say in his ear, so sure even you or I might say something on occasion that someone could jump on especially if they are desperately looking for something to jump on.

Bmore Dan

Guru
Her Evilness caught wearing earpiece and a box under her clothing during the debate, likely being fed information from her team of handlers...

nintchdbpict000270449115.jpg

hillary-soros.jpg

LI-13-Hillary-Ear-Piece-620x405.png

composite-hillary-landscape-new.jpg
Couldn't that be the wireless mic module? They both had wireless mics?

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Is the witch responsible for today's supposed shooting at an elementary in South Carolina? Seems kinda fishy to me a few days after the debate ..

Ambrose

Master

I disagree. Who wants to pay income tax? Anyone? Who doesn't try to pay as little as possible?

werewolf

Hall of Famer
THIS 1 MINUTE VIDEO PROVES HILLARY RIGGED 1ST DEBATE! THE PROOF IS IN THIS MAN’S HANDS