TOMATO CAN WINS BY TKO

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I agree with Alpha Male. Leno's joke wasn't very well recieved. I saw it too, and could sense there was some tension when he said it. He has no clue about what is going on in boxing. He just pokes fun at whoever whenever, and shouldn't be paid any attention to. The only problem is that it does entrench these lies and myths to an ignorant population.

JD074

Master
Today Jim Rome said that McBride claimed that Tyson tried to
bite his nipple. Then Rome said that we don't care about what
you think. Oh, aren't you frustrated Romey! Just can't stand to
see Iron Mike defeated by a white man. "We" don't care?!?
Who the h*ll is he speaking for? I care! I want to hear about it.
Get over yourself, Rome.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
How can you stand to listen to Rome? I just can't bear to listen to his opinionated crap for more then 30 secs.

robcat

Guru
Rome is a 50 year old punk. Too bad Jim Everet didnt permanently end his career when he attacked him after Rome called him Crissie Evert many years ago.

ironfist

Guru
I knew that joke was coming about losing to a white man. I 'm a step ahead of the Marxist anti-white media.DROP DEADLENO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Edited by: ironfist

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Rome and Leno are both annoying. On a scale of 1-10, I give Leno an 8 and Rome an 10. They are living in the dream world that is part of the Caste System. Unfortunately, this is one reason why it will be so hard to change.

IceSpeed2

Guru
McBride isn't ready for Klitschko. He is
too slow and would be eaten away quickly. He should fight some
paper champion like Chris Byrd first and see how he does. That
would be a good matchup I think. Styles make good fights.

Gary

Mentor
I like McBride and I am glad he beat Tyson.But McBride doesn't deserve a title shot{not yet],there are other white fighters who should get the chance before he does.Wlad,Valuev,Maskaev and Lyakhovich.I hope McBride keeps fighting and keeps winning.How about him fighting Calvin Brock and have him knock off another black hope.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Actually, my question was tongue-in-cheek and somewhat rhetorical. I don't think McBride will get a title shot, nor do I believe he deserves it for beating Tyson.

No more than Williams deserved a title shot for beating Tyson, either.

Nor more than Tyson himself deserved a title shot against Lennonx Lewis, either.

Or James Toney.
Or Corrie Saunders.
Or Lamon Brewster....
etc...
smiley36.gif

Gary

Mentor
Maskaev should be the No.1 contender-Not Rahman[who Maskaev Ko'd].Maskaev has trouble finding folk who want to fight him,he was going to fight Tyson sometime back but the fight never took place.I like McBride and Maskaev but I must admit Oleg Maskaev is a better fighter than Kevin McBride.I hope they both keep WINNING!