Toby Gerhart

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Toby has another amazing performance!
smiley32.gif
Another 3 TD game for Toby!
smiley32.gif

Yet those annoucners still don't refer to him as athletic.

jwhite96

Guru
So USC the home of best AFFletes , where no white including Toby Gerhart is good enough to play running back, is getting the worse beating I've seen them receive in my memory. Stanford with 4/5 Offensive Linemen are now blowing away USC's almost coal-black defense. Coby Fleener whom Petros did say was "athletic enough" to beat one of USC unbeatable defensive backs who all have spots reserved in the NFL, was only rated 3 stars by Scout.com in 2007 despite being 6'6" and having a 4.4 forty time. If Stanford didn't get give him an opportunity he may never been able to show his ability. Fleener could play in the NFL.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Tyler Gaffney just scored. Stanford is destroying USC 55-21! Most points allowed by USC at home. Stupid Pepodokis kept saying USC's affletes were vastly superior to Stanford. So why is SC just getting killed than? Edited by: Jack Lambert

Westside

Hall of Famer
Man I wanted Toby to crack 200, but I guess Stanford did the smart thing and put in the second team. 55 21 Stanford. Wow! I guess the affelets had a mass case of the swine flu.

jwhite96

Guru
Papadakis kept saying USC is much more "athletic" than Stanford. So a white dominated team has given USC the worse beating ever. The unathletic Stanford players have scored the most points EVER given up by USC. Toby is being asked how it feels to drop the most points ever on a team that didn't believe he was good enough for them. He said "It feels awesome... Maybe they missed out on me".

Westside

Hall of Famer
Funny, the black side line reporter asked Toby how it feels to rub the nose of Carroll in the grass for not recruiting him as a TB. Toby said with 178 yards, it feels good. F... YEAH.

Man, my weekend is great, only getting better, now looking forward to the Pacuqio vs Cotto fight. Go Miguel.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Westside said:
Funny, the black side line reporter asked Toby how it feels to rub the nose of Carroll in the grass for not recruiting him as a TB. Toby said with 178 yards, it feels good. F... YEAH.

Man, my weekend is great, only getting better, now looking forward to the Pacuqio vs Cotto fight. Go Miguel.

Don't start drinking too early, Westside. The fight's still a few hours away.
smiley36.gif

Don Wassall said:
What a glorious day!
smiley47.gif

smiley99.gif

smiley43.gif

Can anyone say Heisman??? Let's hope Toby continues his runaway train against ND like I said before!!!

White Power

Mentor
Now gentlemen tell me how does Toby not get drafted high as a franchise running back. The world is not that cruel. He has proven he is the best player in the Pac 10 and one of the top in all of the country. He will get drafted high and hopefully have a damn good NFL career. I really believe he is our caste buster if not him then who? Edited by: White Power

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yep, Toby will maintain his #2 rushing yardage position this week, and his name and performance will be forever etched in the minds of multiplied thousands of USC DWFs, not to mention Pukeface Carroll. So much for negroes being superior athletes. Toby just pounded them into submission!
smiley121.gif
Edited by: Colonel_Reb

Westside

Hall of Famer
Ah, Don you remember my proclividy for beer. I hear you, but first on the agenda is to knockout a brisk four miler then focus on good beer and good fight. By the way the wheater here in Ca is outstanding.

I can't wait for the media coverage on Toby, some have been fair to him. Let the Hype for Heisman begin!!!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Colonel_Reb said:
Yep, Toby will maintain his #2 rushing yardage position this week, and his name and performance will be forever etched in the minds of multiplied thousands of USC DWFs, not to mention Pukeface Carroll. So much for negroes being superior athletes. Toby just pounded them into submission!
smiley121.gif

I enjoyed Papadoofus describing the USC DWFs at the end of the game as"slack-jawed."
smiley36.gif
Edited by: Don Wassall

Westside

Hall of Famer
Remember years back with SC back Sam "Bam" Cunningham pounded Alabama into submission and unleashed the affeletic "belief" that blacks were the better runners in all cases. Well I believe Toby and Stanford team shot the myth to hell with this performance and beat down of USC with almost all negro team. Man, I am loving it.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
The announcers said it was "classless" for USC fans to leave with over 11 minutes to go, and then at the end of the game when Stanford ran over the field, they said the USC fans who were left were "too stunned to boo." This performance was un-dismissible. They simply overpowered and outplayed USC in every phase of the game. The Cardinal line was great, and the defense was great. Special teams helped out a lot. USC's black defense was made to look like a high school team. Taylor Mays' draft stock should be going down right now, as he was exposed by Luck and Fleener, not to mention his much publicized "toughness" was more than matched by Toby Gerhart. If someone taped this game on TV, I would sure like to buy a copy.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Banned from the channel 141 justin.tv chat room after posting this after the Stanford game! Comments taken down!

TDToby: Gerhart broke the California H.S rush record and ran a 4.48 40, yet rivals ranked him a FB!

TDToby: Tyler Gaffney ran for over 2800 yards on 9.7 YPC & over 40 TDs & had a 300 yd rush performance in his team's victory in the state finals in Cali as a senior and runs a 4.44, but is ranked a FB? Brad Rogers ran for 594 yds on 5.2 YPC with 6 TDs as a senior, runs a 4.65 with a plodding 4.5 short shuttle & had an unimpressive highlight tape, but is ranked in the top 50 RBs? Which one is white and which one black?

TDToby: 2 of the top 5 receivers in yardage in the FBS are white. The top 100 WRs on Caucasianrivals.com has one white in it. If Shipley and Decker were just entering college now Rivals would rank them 1 or 2 star! 55% of Rivals top 20 QBs are black in our 13% black country! Gerhart for Heisman...wake up fans!

This comment not taken down: White guys are just slow it's a fact.Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Just found this quote from Pete Carrol regarding not recruiting Toby,
"I couldn't tell that he would be such a dynamic football player and really control the whole environment of a team," Carroll said.

How could he not tell?! Gerhart was the all-time rushing leader for the most populous state in the country. That should tell you something - unless perhaps you stereotype based on color...??!!

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I was definitely banned this time b/c the cultural Marxists at Justin.tv don't want the truth. They can't handle the truth! I tried to re-enter the comments and it said you have to join this chat room to comment. I tried to re-join and it said "you are banned from this chat room". The cultural Marxist's house of cards is about to fall!

white is right

Hall of Famer
ToughJ.Riggins said:
Banned from the channel 141 justin.tv chat room after posting this after the Stanford game! Comments taken down!

TDToby: Gerhart broke the California H.S rush record and ran a 4.48 40, yet rivals ranked him a FB!

TDToby: Tyler Gaffney ran for over 2800 yards on 9.7 YPC & over 40 TDs & had a 300 yd rush performance in his team's victory in the state finals in Cali as a senior and runs a 4.44, but is ranked a FB? Brad Rogers ran for 594 yds on 5.2 YPC with 6 TDs as a senior, runs a 4.65 with a plodding 4.5 short shuttle & had an unimpressive highlight tape, but is ranked in the top 50 RBs? Which one is white and which one black?

TDToby: 2 of the top 5 receivers in yardage in the FBS are white. The top 100 WRs on Caucasianrivals.com has one white in it. If Shipley and Decker were just entering college now Rivals would rank them 1 or 2 star! 55% of Rivals top 20 QBs are black in our 13% black country! Gerhart for Heisman...wake up fans!

This comment not taken down: White guys are just slow it's a fact.
Short of inciting murder you won't get anti-White comments pulled on any sports boards. Off colour jokes are great, if you do it the other way the PC police will either give you warning or pull your comment. If you ask why they will say we don't want to create a divisive board. Truly sad how the internet bans free speech.

Westside

Hall of Famer
ToughJ good info and insight. Question? who do you think specifically is banning you. Liberal whites, Jews or blacks? I suspect the Karl Marx types meaning the tribe.

Europe

Mentor
Gerhart is a back like Mark Tyler who went to USC the year after Gerhart went to Stanford, but Tyler was a 5 star who ran slower and was smaller than Gerhart according to Rival's numbers.I wonder what the difference in ratings could be?

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
We need California to upset Arizona. Statistically, we need teams to play spoiler for Stanford to get in the Rose Bowl against Ohio State and shut down the Pryor hype machine.

I'm watching the Arizona at California game on Versus and something interesting here:

The blacker of the two announcers just put up his top 4 list for Heisman. He lists Mark Ingram as his front runner, with C.J Spiller as his other RB and Tim Tebow and Colt McCoy at QB, but no Gerhart. Ingram had a great 3 game stretch, but has faded, where Toby is playing his best football down the final stretch. Ingram has less yards than Toby and far less TDs (9 compared to 19 for Toby right now). He only leads Gerhart in YPC at 6.6 to 5.2, but Gerhart is making up ground there fast! Spiller is drastically behind Gerhart in rushing stats (and only has 5 rush TDs compared to 19 for Gerhart), although he's a better receiver and returns kicks, he doesn't put the team on his back like Gerhart does. Talk about a boring Heisman list for the blacker of the two black announcers. I didn't see the first black announcer's Heisman list, but as usual Gerhart isn't getting the respect he deserves and there's a usual over representation of black analysts.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Toby getting a TD against Mays, who was too slow to catch him.
TobyUSC.jpg

Mays being his typical black self, throws a big hissy fit because he's too slow to catch Toby Gerhart.
TobyUSC2.jpg

Toby getting some of his 178 yards!
TobyUSC1.jpg

Toby greets the fans after the huge win!
TobyUSC3.jpg

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
ESPN's highlights of the Stanford/USC game do not even show Gerhart! I've watched it 3 times now, and no Gerhart.
He ran for 178 yards, 3 TDs, is a serious Heisman candidate, but is not in the game highlights.
I would say no chance for the Heisman with that lack of media coverage.