Tim Tebow

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
If they don't plan on using Tebow at QB before his contract is up, they should move him to power tailback to split carries with Moreno. I'd be surprised if he couldn't outproduce what Moreno has done so far this season in Denver with the same number of carries, although Moreno's really improved the last two games. We'll see if he keeps it up. Tebow is a fan favourite and is getting big money since he's a 1st round pick and with Hillis doing so well this might not be completely out of the question when you consider Tebow's agility.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
It's a good possibility that Tebow will get the start this week against the Raiders. Here is a story detailing what is happening in Broncoville.

The only sentence from the article that peeved me a bit was this:

"Tebow still has a long way to go in morphing from a college quarterback who ran the ball as much as he threw it into a prototypical pro passer."
Why must Tebow become, say, Peyton Manning? Has anyone told Mike Vick that he has to become the "prototypical pro passer"? No, only white guys have to throw their God-given running talent out the window to be QB's in the NFL.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
FootballDad said:
It's a good possibility that Tebow will get the start this week against the Raiders. Here is a story detailing what is happening in Broncoville.

The only sentence from the article that peeved me a bit was this:

"Tebow still has a long way to go in morphing from a college quarterback who ran the ball as much as he threw it into a prototypical pro passer."
Why must Tebow become, say, Peyton Manning? Has anyone told Mike Vick that he has to become the "prototypical pro passer"? No, only white guys have to throw their God-given running talent out the window to be QB's in the NFL.

The word "still" in that sentence is what's particularly unfair. He hasn't played in the NFL except for a few gadget plays, so of course he "still" has to develop as a pro passer.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
From Anti-White World:

ESPN's Adam Schefter is reporting that Tim Tebow will start for the Bronocs against the Raiders in Week 15. Tebow had an up and down preseason and has just one regular season pass to his name. He saw first team snaps throughout the week, but don't expect the Broncos to stray much from the ground game. Knowshon Moreno should see the ball early and often and Tebow will be limited to screen passes and short range throws. Brandon Lloyd is strictly a WR3 for Week 15 with Tebow under center.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Finally it's Tebow Time. I'm so happy he will finally play. This should have happened a month ago with how bad the Broncos have been playing. Orton has been amazing but he will never be a consitant Pro Bowler. He might make it this year but they need to build for the future. They used a high draft pick to get Tebow and they need to see what they have. The only problem is that your not going to get to see too much in the last 3 games of the year. Especially when the Broncos have nothing to play for. I'm still hoping he puts on a show. You can't help but like this kid!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Great news that we finally get to see Tim in the NFL! I was just talking about this with my father in law. I hope I can get that game tomorrow.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Colonel_Reb said:
Great news that we finally get to see Tim in the NFL! I was just talking about this with my father in law. I hope I can get that game tomorrow.

Good luck with your future family, Colonel. I'd love to see Tebow have some great end of the season games. Maybe he can be just as good as Jake Locker.
smiley2.gif

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Best of luck to Tim! He was the reason I wore #15 in high school! I hope Tim can go out tomorrow and silence the critics and haters.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Good Luck to Tim today...i hope he plays well and silences all those who love to doubt and hate him.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
Colonel_Reb said:

Good luck with your future family, Colonel. I'd love to see Tebow have some great end of the season games. Maybe he can be just as good as Jake Locker.
smiley2.gif

Thanks, wa33! Tebow already has a 40 yard TD run!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
After one solid start, Boomer Esiason
smiley8.gif
pronounces judgment on Tebow:

<DIV style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; TEXT-ALIGN: left; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; : transparent; COLOR: #000000; OVERFLOW: ; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Is Tim Tebow ready to be a legitimate NFL quarterback? Nope, says Behind The Mic's Boomer Esiason, as he explains why the Broncos rookie is not the long-term answer. Run Time: 1:00

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/#ixzz18oR7K3pE

Highlander

Mentor
It always amazes how players like Tebow and Gerhart can dominate their peers at the college level, even win the Heisman (Gerhart should have, and, if he were black with the same stats, he would have) but somehow cannot play at the NFL level against these same peers, at least according to Caste clowns like "Boner" Esiason and the "Italian" Mike "Turdrico" with his Caste comments yesterday, even after solid performances with limited opportunities.

Of course Esiason brings up Vick as the exception to all of this. Does he not remember another left-handed mobile quarterback that could pass from both the pocket and on-the-run as well as scramble for many yards when needed and win three Superbowls while doing it? He should, as this person was a backup to Montana on the 49'ers 1989 Superbowl win over his Bungles when he was quarterback for them. His name was Steve Young and he has three Superbowl rings to prove it. Tebow is in the same mold as Young, so don't tell me that he can't be successful in the NFL playing that style. Just because Vick hasn't done it yet, doesn't mean it hasn't been done before or that Tebow can't do it now. Clown.

Edited by: Highlander

snow

Mentor
Tebow looked great out there and looks to be an NFL star in the making. I wish I had a crap ton of money so I could buy some of his gear. I am in Colorado, visiting in-laws, was at the mall in a shop full of football stuff, old and new, autographed jerseys etc. Like I said this is in Denver of all places, a white woman with her white husband comes in and she says they HAVE to get the picture on the wall that is autographed by Michael Vick for her son for Christmas. This is sickening. Here I am IN Denver, where a great white scrambling quarterback is playing, that not only has star ability, but one of the best characters in the NFL, yet this kid is looking up to Michael freakin Vick who plays across the country. In Vicks's first career start he was 4 of 12 for 32 yards, 2 rushes for 4 yards, his first season he completed 44 percent of his passes, 2 tds and 3 interceptions. Tebow had 8 of 16 for 138 yards with 78 yards rushing on 8 attempts in his first game starting, and has 4 rushing tds on the season along with 106 rushing yards on 22 attempts on very limited amount of snaps before last week.

Westside

Hall of Famer
snow

The story you shared is unfortunately the consequence of years of cultural Marxism, emasculation of white men and to add salt to the wound rotten/misguided white parents who further promote the assault on White people in general.

Yeah, it must be great to have a poster/picture of Michael Vick, ex convict, supa affelet in your son's bedroom. Why doesn't that poor excuse for parents go for broke and buy a poster of Floyd Mayweather to go along with Michael Vick!

This year White athletic gentlemen have made great strides forward. But at the same time White people seem to always take a step back.

foobar75

Master
Indeed, instead of educating their child and letting them choose another white role model from amongst countless football and other sports stars, these disgraceful parents actually help contribute to the problem at hand.

I guess one piece of good news is that there's a lady who I went to HS with many years ago, she's married now and her son is in 8th grade, and a promising football player. I see them at my gym quite often, and have even worked out with her husband quite a few times. I get along well with them because they are a racially aware family. We often talk about sports, illegal immigration, the economy, and I'm happy to see people like them still exist.

Anyway, I saw father and son again last week, and we talked some NFL and I asked the son who his favorite player was. He said Peyton Hillis, without hesitation. In fact, his favorite running back in all of football last year was Toby Gerhart, but now he has someone else to root for in the NFL, too. I was standing there with a huge smile on my face. I hope there are more young white boys just like him who can look at the Peytons, Woodheads, and Gerharts of the NFL to draw inspiration from. After all, this whole thing has to get a kick-start at the grassroots level.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Hey foobar75, Mark Steyn has been on 'Hannity' for the past three days. I enjoy his outlook very much. A true conservative and legal immigrant from England.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Now Tiki Barber is saying Tim Tebow is not qb material. He says on a video at yahoo that he might be able to be a backup someday. What a lie. They are so jealous of Tebow. It's so clear to see. He will be better than Garrard, Vick and many others before long if they just play him. It's amazing to me that they judge a guy after one game. To say he can't play at this level is a lie. How can they try to ruin this kids career. What they don't know is that Tebow is a warrior. He will not back down to them or anyone. This mentality is what will take him to the top.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
white lightning said:
Now Tiki Barber is saying Tim Tebow is not qb material. He says on a video at yahoo that he might be able to be a backup someday. What a lie. They are so jealous of Tebow. It's so clear to see. He will be better than Garrard, Vick and many others before long if they just play him. It's amazing to me that they judge a guy after one game. To say he can't play at this level is a lie. How can they try to ruin this kids career. What they don't know is that Tebow is a warrior. He will not back down to them or anyone. This mentality is what will take him to the top.

Tiki Barber is a scumbag. I remember some members stated he was a good guy. He's not. Just because he speaks proper English and conducts himself better than most affletes doesn't mean a thing. He's jealous of players like Eli Manning and Tim Tebow because they get more attention than him. Tebow will be a very good quarterback but just to be totally honest, it will take some time. He's certainly no Phillip Rivers who was totally NFL ready when he entered the league.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
How can they honestly say that after his first start with a straight face? Tebow has a 120 QB rating right now and has run for 5.3 YPC with a long of 40 already! Yahooligan/white rivals is now pushing their "agenda" of skepticism of Tebow too- what a joke. Tebow could end up being the player Mike Vick is this year for his entire career (unlike Vick who just figured it out and has to prove he's more than a 1 year wonder). Barber may have stood up for the athleticism of Sehorn and Sean Bennett in the media, but I have lost much respect for his "bold" outrageous tone as an analyst. He overdoes it with trying to make headlines...just tell the truth for crying out loud!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
ToughJ.Riggins said:
How can they honestly say that after his first start with a straight face? Tebow has a 120 QB rating right now and has run for 5.3 YPC with a long of 40 already! Yahooligan/white rivals is now pushing their "agenda" of skepticism of Tebow too- what a joke. Tebow could end up being the player Mike Vick is this year for his entire career (unlike Vick who just figured it out and has to prove he's more than a 1 year wonder). Barber may have stood up for the athleticism of Sehorn and Sean Bennett in the media, but I have lost much respect for his "bold" outrageous tone as an analyst. He overdoes it with trying to make headlines...just tell the truth for crying out loud!

Does that mean we can bury the Tiki Barber tribute thread once and for all?
smiley2.gif

Westside

Hall of Famer
Tiki Barber is involving into a modern day OJ. You know, a 'smoove' talking Negro who tries to be white in behavior and speech, all the while, beneath is the dysfunctional criminal Negro, biding his time, when something triggers the unleashing of it.

Over a year ago he was caught in the South Pacific I believe, swimming around with the never ending pool of mudsharks. And soon thereafter, divorced his Asian mudshark for a younger and whiter one. This sick scenario is played out over and over.

The sistahs must be boiling over 'wiff' anger. There stuck in the ghetto or marginal neighbor as a baby momma. White the mudsharks stay at 5 five resorts, eat at the finest places, lavished spa treatments with jewelry at weeks at a time. The White man's annoyance is surpassed greatly by the negro women's scorn and jealously.
smiley36.gif

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Or delete it lol. But something tells me some lurkers or posters might get a kick out of digging the thread up from a search and giving it a read.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Yes, Don set fire to the 'noble' Tiki Barber Thread now!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
ToughJ.Riggins said:
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div>Does that mean we can bury the Tiki Barber tribute thread once and for all?
smiley2.gif
</div>

smiley36.gif

smiley36.gif

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
white lightning said:
Tiki Barber is a scumbag.   I remember some members stated he was a good guy.  He's not.  Just because he speaks proper English and conducts himself better than most affletes doesn't mean a thing.  He's jealous of players like Eli Manning and Tim Tebow because they get more attention than him.  Tebow will be a very good quarterback but just to be totally honest, it will take some time.  He's certainly no Phillip Rivers who was totally NFL ready when he entered the league.

It may take some time, but I highly doubt it will take him as long as Vick to play like a star if he is destined to become one. Tebow has incredible work ethic and conviction!