There have been fast white sprinters.....

surfsider

Guru
This isn't exactly on thread topic but I didn't think it rated its own thread. Utah is dropping track and cross-country--for men. The womens teams are intact. The men of Utah are getting title IX'd to death. There are 18 sports programs--7 for the men and 11 for the gals. The chance( slim as it might be) for the emergence of a "fast white sprinter" from Utah has been made even slimmer.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
That is very sad being that Utah is probably about
95% white.You have alot of great athletes/sprinters
that could come out of that state.I guess it will be
BYU if they want to run track.That makes me angry.
Thanks for the update surfsider.

speedster

Mentor
I don't want to rehash this,but that guy Brutal is at it again at the track and field site talking about the great athletic superiority of black sprinters.He uses the same arguements he did here,the same terminology the same examples the same words in fact the guys favourite word is hmmmmmm.....? The dude has got some inferiority complex,the absolute need to be right.In his arguements he has to downplay the accomplishments of great white sprinters like Bobby Joe Morrow,Valery Borzov and Allen Wells.Speaking of Wells the first major race after the Moscow Olympics Wells beat Stanley Floyd.Where did this race take place and was Mel Lattany and Harvey Glance there as well.White Lightning your a very knowlegable guy do you know the answer to this.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I will have to get back to on the question.I believe 2 of the 3 were there.Not sure on the location but I will have to look into it.Thanks for the compliment.You know your track & sports very well yourself.I really enjoy discussing track with all of you guys.I have a feeling that we are really gettin closer to seeing some of those magical barriers finally fall.I hope to see a sub 20 possibly by Unger this year and a sub 10 by ......!I will keep it a secret for now.Ha.ha.Have a good one.

Gary

Mentor
The final medal count at the 2004 Olympic games gave us these stats-highest black nations with medals-Ethiopia 3 Gold 3 Silver 2 Bronze-compare that to Russia with 27 Gold 27 Silver 38 Bronze-second black nation Jamaica 2 Gold 1 Silver 2 Bronze-compare that with Germany 14 Gold 16 Silver 18 Bronze, you can't turn a Watusi into a powerlifter[or math wizard]. The plain facts are European men/women are clearly better in everyway to Africans-why fight it. Not only are they better in sports-they are smarter and live in nations with better living standards.
You can't fight nature or history, when the best two white nations Russia/Germany get a combined total of 41 Gold 43 Silver 56 Bronze while the two best black nations can only come up with 4 Gold 4 Silver 4 Bronze the discussion is over
smiley36.gif
!!!!!

devans

Mentor
Getting back to topic - fast white sprinters - why is the European 200M record (see http://www.athletix.org/ click on continental records - european) of 19.72 by Pietro Mennea of Italy on 12 Sep 79 in Mexico not generally accepted?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
How is it not excepted other than possibly the altitude?He held the world record for almost 30 years if my memory is right.He had a p.b. in the 100 of 10.01.Pietro Mennea is a Olympic Champion and was the best of his time and almost any time.There are very few to ever run the deuce faster!

White_Savage

Mentor
Lightning:
I don't know if you can do this on your Track and Field site, but you might inform the Afro-file fellatio artist that while Whites may be struggling for respect in running, we are dominating blacks in fighting so badly it isn't even funny.

speedster

Mentor
Well,I guess if you want to find an answer to something your best bet is to find it yourself. A little while ago I asked the question about Allen Wells'first meet against the Americans following the Olympics.I did some research and came up with this out of T&FN.The date was August,10 1980 and the field of sprinters were Stanley Floyd,Mel Lattany,Harvey Glance,Carl Lewis,Steve Williams,Donald Quarrie and a German named Haas who actually finished fourth.This list looks like the "lightweights" of sprinting,well Allen smoked them all and I have to tell you when I read this it made my day.I was already feeling pretty good about Gonzaga and Joe Calzaghe,but this was a bonus blast from the past.If anyone tells you that Wells' Olympic win was a fluke just mention this date and that should settle it.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
First off,to White Savage.You are absolutely right about the fact that whites are starting to dominate in MMA Fighting and in Boxing.From guys like Chuck "Ice Man"Liddell to Wladimir Klitschko in the Heavyweight Division.Hatton & Calzaghe are both undefeated and top 10 in pound for pound in the world!I do think however that whites can be just as competetive in the sprints.I'm one of the few to think this but we need kids to love sprinting similar to their love for football!If we had the numbers worldwide,& especially here in this country,there would not be such a disparity from the top to the bottom.You would see more world champions and world records again from white sprinters!

Speedster,I'm sorry I didn't get back to you.I have been really busy working 2 jobs for the past several months.I did try to find the info initially and couldn't find it.I must have forgot to go back and look it up.I apologige to you for not posting it sooner.Your knowledge of track is substantial.
smiley17.gif
Keep up the great work and just like I tell Sunshine,don't get too discoraged.Things are and will continue to slowly change.

A few comments on things mentioned in this thread:

That idiot Butal has been kicked off every sports board on the net. He's
the individual that said Wariner would deflate at the NCAAs. Then when
Wariner won Brutal said he'd be "smoked" by the bruthas at the Olympic
Trials. Then when Wariner won again, he said the blacks would sweep at
the Olympics because Wariner couldn't overcome genetics. He had no
answer for Wariner's Olympic win other than that Wariner was a flash in
the pan. He continued along the same lines (slightly changing his name
when he'd get kicked off some site) the following year. Then Wariner and
Rock went 1-2 at the World Championships. He shut up and no doubt
sulked for weeks. That finish by Wariner and Rock was very important for
many reasons. European fans and sportswriters were stunned, as they
have been brainwashed by the Caste System. Keep in mind the same
crowd runs the media in Europe and the US.

BTW, if Brutal goes on about medal counts in track, point out that black
favorites in men's events, as tabbed by TAFNews and other media outlets,
lost the 400, 800, 1500, triple jump, high jump, and marathon to whites
- and the 110 highs to an Asian. Well, El Guerrouj in the 1500 is
Caucasian, but he isn't white, so I'll step back from that a bit. El G did KO
the Kenyans and Ethiopians in the 5k, and he is not some high altitude E.
African. On the men's side blacks won 5 races the entire games, and one
field event, the long jump. Whites swept the high jump and the triple
jump - which happens with amazing regularity. You'd think blacks won
everything the way the Games are presented. The Games aren't only
track, and overall whites dominate. Cuba has done well in boxing using
blacks, but keep in mind the average age of their boxers up through the
'96 games was 26! Most other countries send kids. Our basketball
performance at the Games and World Champs speaks for itself.

It will take a few years for the effect of Wariner and Rock on white kids to
'show', but it will, provided we don't endure a total media blackout. Last
year's World's were almost absent on television, being shown on PAX. A
few of my friends and I were joking that Wariner and Rock were
responsible for that, since track pulls higher ratings on cable than the
NBA, yet it was banished to the far end of the cable universe.

Mennea's record in the 200 gets ignored because of the altitude.
However, this shows the hypocrisy. He set the record on the same track
that the previous record had been set. Tommie Smith set his record in the
'68 Games in Mexico City. Yet we never heard the end of stories about
Smith's "incredible record" and his "courage" in standing on the victory
podium in stinky socks, fist in the air. I get a kick out of Marxist sports
writers telling the story, over and over mentioning Smith and John Carlos
going 1-2. They went 1-3. Peter Norman, white, from Australia was 2nd.
But being white will get you no cred with the Bolshevist media. It's worth
noting that the fastest sea level time for many years was 20.0 by Valery
Borzov, and there was no doubt about his dominance over blacks and
everyone else in the world at the 100 and 200 for several years. Except
among sports writers determined to keep the brainwashing of white
Americans going full tilt. As a side note on Mennea, he was highly
regarded by knowledgeable track people, and was a co-favorite for Gold
in Moscow (with Cuba's Silvio Leonard and Jamaica's Don Quarrie) before
the boycott was announced. All three were regarded as superior to the
possible American entrants at the time. 100 meter man Wells' triumph
over the boycotters after the 1980 Games had the naysayers reeling, and
scratching around in the dirt for any and all excuses that might have been
available.

Blacks dominate the sprint lists due to having a high percentage of
talented individuals among their 'pool' AND decades of the gatekeepers
facilitating black advancement while hindering that of whites, whether
through the media or pressure on schools, etc. If the US had 4 white guys
in two years (Potter, Steele, Wariner, Rock) running under 45 seconds -
out of the small amount of whites who now participate in track and in this
event in particular - one wonders how many talented whites are out
there. It's as bad as what goes on in the NFL, NBA, etc. This is of course
true in other events beyond the 400 in track. I also can't help but to
mention the fact that blacks usually physically mature several years ahead
of whites, and are many times older than their white peers by a year or
two at each year of high school to compound things even more.

The brainwashing is the toughest thing to overcome. It's in so many
sports. Take boxing. You see Calzaghe dominate Lacy, and then whites all
around you, who just saw the same fight, will say Calzaghe was lucky,
Lacy had an off night, it was fixed or other equally inane comments. I
know, I heard them say this stuff. The rationalize the resounding success
of whites against blacks in NHB fighting the same way. Or they'll tell you
NHB isn't real fighting, when the opposite is true. Boxing isn't real
fighting per se.

The lack of improvement among whites in the 100 and other running
events goes far beyond the numbers of black, the drugs involved and so
on. It is psychological on some levels. No one running faster than
Woronin? Look at Britain's 800 and 1500/miler men from the 80's. How
many Kenyans are currently running as fast? Two? Moorcroft runs 13:00
in 1982, destroying Henry Rono's record, and only three whites have run
faster since? Yes, the participants are down to a trickle across the board,
and this is part of the problem, and what was hoped for! But the
complete absence of whites in some events is amazing. It is interesting
that for all the Kenyan and Ethiopian marathoners seen in various events
around the world, whites (and Asians) have generally been dominating at
the Olympics. People who don't know the sport all that well don't realize
that the bulk of the top white performers in many running events are
running slower than the stars of the 60's and 70's when it comes to
distances ranging from the 800 to the 10k! Oh, they're running faster on
average (per race), but at the top end, almost no whites are running as
fast, say, in the 10k as Ron Clarke did in the 1960's, or Dave Bedford and
others in the 70's, etc. It's stunning. Some experts have done
calculations taking Mondo track surfaces and rabbits into account, and
point out that it's unlikely that today's crop of top middle distance
runners are much better, if at all, than the top runners 20 - 40 years ago.
Someone with Jim Ryun's ability would be challenging for the top spots
today. Take drugs away and he might be the top runner.

Sports might not be the end all, but they are being manipulated to further
goals of 'containment' when it comes to whites. The attack on white self
confidence is from all sides.

Edited by: Colonel Callan

white lightning

Hall of Famer
You have a great knowledge and ability to describe what is and has been going on for a long time Col.Callan.I really wish you could stop in more.I love hearing more of the behind the scenes stuff.

As for Wariner being a role model,I couldn't agree more.If he can go on and win another World Championsip and then the Olympics in 2008,he will be a legend for all time!I want to see him get two more gold medals and take down the world record in the process.I do believe that he has a very good chance to break the w.r.

I may be wrong,but I still see Pickering as the best hope as of right now.He is running times at a very early age that will give him the confidence to put him over the top.Hopefully,he can learn where others like Shirvo failed.From what I hear,he is a beast when in training and very confident.He just needs to stay healthy and continue to progress.You never know but if all things went perfect,he could be one of the favorites in 2012!

speedster

Mentor
I agree that blacks mature faster and I'll all add one more thing to that and that is that whites tend to bleed a heck of a lot more than do blacks,but that is it when it comes to any advantages they may have,whites are equal to them in every physical way.Speaking of the great Valery Borzov it's comical the excuses that were used when he beat the Americans.In the 1970 US-USSR dual it was too cold and rainy and Borzov should have been called for a false start,actually Ben Vaughn was one of the Americans and he was white,anyways in the 1971 dual Jim Green complained about spending a lot of time helping a family member move and he was tired.Can you believe that?

White_Savage

Mentor
speedster said:
I agree that blacks mature faster and I'll all add one more thing to that and that is that whites tend to bleed a heck of a lot more than do blacks,

Really?

Whites tend to CUT in boxing somewhat easier than blacks, mainly because of craggier and sharper under-lying bone structure and having less flesh built up over said bone structure.

But I've seen little evidence they bleed more profusely.

It's well known that sub-cutaneous fat tends to retard bleeding. It's not that well-supllied with blood vessels, and furthermore, it tends to expand and "seal" the wound, rather like certain kinds of self-sealing foam. (Try blood trailing a well-padded wild hog that's been arrowed some time.) Roman Gladiators actually tried to fight a little fat for this reason, there being no weight classes anyway. Whites are known to carry somewhat more body fat, and more of it under the skin especially, than blacks.

I've always bled extremely slowly from even rather bad seeming cuts and abrasions.

speedster

Mentor
I think you know what I meant WS.I'll put it a different way.Whites are more cut-prone and not in the sense that it comes out in gobs just that they get busted open more.

JD074

Master
speedster said:
I agree that blacks mature faster and I'll all add one more thing to that and that is that whites tend to bleed a heck of a lot more than do blacks,but that is it when it comes to any advantages they may have,whites are equal to them in every physical way.

Blacks also seem to have longer arms, which is advantageous in sports like basketball and boxing. Calzaghe is taller than Lacy but Lacy had a longer wingspan. Not like it mattered in that fight, of course. Calzaghe still whooped him good.
smiley17.gif

I don't know much about the differences in maturation; does that imply that there are differences in hormone levels (like testosterone,) or that blacks simply hit puberty sooner, and whites' hormonal levels catch up later? There's no question that there are a lot of muscular blacks out there- both male and female- and I highly doubt it's all due to steroids.

Whites are the best all around athletes in the world. We dominate more sports than anybody else, by far. As far as I can tell, blacks have some advantages, on average, but whites can also have those advantages, or can make up for those advantages in other ways. Calzaghe more than made up for differences in arm length and muscularity with skill and hand speed.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Blacks of Western African Ancestry have higher testesterone levels naturally.This has been tested before.Most of the blacks in this country that we see play the big sports are of W.African Ancestry and alot are also mixed with some European Ancestry which would make for even a better athlete,at least on paper.Add Steroids and you have some really strong,fast athletes.Speed is more than just muscle mass and so is jumping.Muscle Size helps to a point but eventually hurts a athletes agility and speed.Edited by: white lightning

speedster

Mentor
I agree WL.When it comes to boxing particularly muscle size means jack.During the weigh-in for the Calzaghe-Lacy fight a shirtless Lacy so impressed people including fellow boxer,who should know better,Robin Reid that I think maybe some betting money went in favour of Lacy.Yet clearly,who was the faster fighter.

JD074

Master
Of course, boxing is a skill, and doesn't require any running or jumping.

White Lightning, I'm surprised you wrote that. If West Africans have "way higher testosterone levels," then they have a definitive advantage, and everybody else is running uphill trying to catch up. You don't demolish the entire CF argument by writing that, but you hurt it a little bit.

As far as muscle mass hurting speed, Jesus, somebody tell that to all those ripped sprinters! Of course bodybuilders aren't going to be great sprinters, but they train specifically for physique contests. An athlete who gets big muscles as a by-product of training for their sport is only going to benefit from that. Lacy lost because he's far less skilled than Calzaghe, not because his muscles are too big.

KG2422

Mentor
Muscles are one thing. Strength is another. Hence, powerlifters being stronger than bodybuilders. Blacks do have on average higher testosterone levels, that is one of the reasons they get prostate cancer so often and go through puberty at a young age. This doesn't translate to them being stronger. Whites are stronger. Also, Blacks often look stronger than they are because of their color and the thinness of their skin. This is why Whites tan so much when bodybuilding. It makes you look more "cut up". Pigmentation has nothing to do with strength.

speedster

Mentor
Wow,boxing doesn't require jumping and running,thanks for telling me that I never would have known.Hand-speed is what can be lost by being too bulky.Boxers who do a little bit of different weight-training as in more reps and less weight should be okay.It never hurt Roy Jones any.No guff Calzaghe beat Lacy with skill,tell that to Robin Reid not me.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I will compare for the sake of argument basketball with sprinting.From the time I was a kid,I was told that white men could not jump.At one time because I was naive I believed this.Then I started getting into track and basketball.One thing I noticed from a early age was the stereotypes which were engrained in everyone I met.Blacks could run & jump while whites couldn't.Well I can tell you that I played ball along some white guys that could jump with anyone.I myself could dunk a basketball without too much diffuculty at 6'0 and could also run with most.I was looked at as a rare breed but I saw many white guys that made me look unathletic.What confused me is that as I watched track & basketball,very few if any of these guys would ever make it to the next level.It seemed as if they would just quit or magically disapear.Why was their only Larry Bird types(non jumpers)in the nba?Why where the best sprinters coming from Europe even back then?My hypothesis was because people believed in the myth and it grew to where it became reality.This is just my story.Now we are slowly seeing a change in college basketball.Look at guys like David Anderson,Henry Bekkering,Micah Downs,Tyler Hansborough,and McRoberts.They can jump with anyone.First college,then the nba.It will happen in track with enough Wariners to lead the way.I don't care about testosterone levels,speed is part genetic and mostly working your ass off to get to the elite level.Just ask Clyde Hart who has coached both Michael Johnson & Jeremy Wariner.Color has very little to do with it!We need more particpation period!I see huge progress coming in the next decade.Just be patient guys.It's hard as hell even for me while waiting for this to happen in all sports.We just need to support these guys and believe in them.Edited by: white lightning

KG2422

Mentor
I agree WL. Discipline and drive are the key. Whites are have plenty of natural athletic ability to compete in anything. Athleticism is a lot more than just testosterone. We're not that far behind on that anyway. Also, those are just averages. I'm sure our standard deviation for measuring that is large just like it is when measuring IQ. If you combine intelligence and testosterone, we have every group beat hands down.

The Duke

I hope over the next decade more and more elite white athletes discover this site and that it helps give them the knowledge and confidence they need. In the integrated world of track & field during the '60s and '70s and in the NBA and NFL of those years, whites had grown up always competing against blacks in their areas of strength and committed themselves quite well. There were black cornerbacks, tailbacks, centers, forwards and guards and great sprinters, but they were often matched, or nearly so by great whites at those same positions, men that broke records, won Olympic gold medals, and had Hall of Fame careers in football and basketball.

Thanks to the imposition of the Caste System, the young white athletes of today have known nothing but one hundred percent black domination along with the psywar conducted against them by the media and other institutions of control and manipulation. However the small but noticeable upsurge in white performance in formerly all-black fiefdoms is beginning to reverse the psychological dynamics between blacks and whites.

Once whites get a toehold, ala Wariner and Rock, they mustn't let go and others must continually be groomed otherwise the upsurge in elite whites capable of beating blacks in their cherished bastions of dominance will be seen as nothing but a quick burning flame that is now extinguished for good.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Great post Duke!I couldn't agree with you anymore.Once we get back on top,we need to stay there.There are 3 main areas where we need to rise to at least an equal level.In football we need to have running backs and cornerbacks that are white who can run with anyone.In track we need sprinters who can be olympic & world champions at 100 & 200 meters.To see a white sprinter become the fastest man in the world would be by far the greatest blow to the Caste System ever in my opinion!It will take some time but it can and will happen eventually.The champagne will be ice cold and ready to celebrate the end of this stupid,caste era that just does not want to end!