There have been fast white sprinters.....

bigman

Guru
there was from the late 60s into the 70s the begining of an era of massive recruitment and encouragement of black athletes. This was much overdue and perhaps itwas the begining of a caste system as Don has implied... do kids begin to see themselves in terms of their race in a new way that in the end much too much like the old way. Where blacks were caste out and whites in.

Now we have in brutals thinking the perfectly logical display of a belief systems that so shapes anyones perspective on reality that if honestly held by coaches would certainly lead them to absolutely NOT to recruitwhites for certain positions. And it would make perfect sense.. Why would you ever recruit someone to be a CB if they are apriori genetically of an inferior race for that position.. likewise for RB... it is a no brainer...

A coach that so believed would naturally sendhis recruiters to thoseareas that had large numbers of black HS's. You would ignore any kids that did not match the right profile. It would make recruiting much easier and your template for you perception of success to require very little change. This would allow you to have a framework for recruiting that was much easier to implement. Send your recruiters to the same places year afeter year to get the same perceived type of talent that you are now used to using.

Brutal said:
JD074 said:
Tell me why has Nigeria had a few sub10.00 sprinters while
"white" Europe has not?

"White" Europe, yeah, that's funny. European countries like
Britain and France are even more liberal than America... if
that's possible.

The fastest Canadians have been black.

The fastest Brits have been black.

Allan Wells of Scotland was the fastest Brit in around 1980 and he was a White man.

The faatest Frenchman have been black.

And yet White Frenchman Guy Drut won th olympic gold in the 110m hurdles in 1976.

The fastest Americans have been black.

If blacks ran for Russia, China, Poland or Germany they would be the fastest in the land.

That's not fully true. I posted on the first page of this thread
which you ignored about successful Chinese sprinter/hurdlers. They were
beating the best blacks from around the world.

Why struggle with this? It's so plain it's almost painful. Blacks can outrun whites.....period!

That is not categorically true.

A White woman won the olympic gold in the 100m at the 2004 olympics, beating all her black challengers.

White men won gold at the 400m and the 800m at the 2004 olympics, beating all their black challengers.

Why do you struggle with this unpleasant facts?

surfsider

Guru
Again, I agree that blacks might possess an advantage and the influx of blacks would disadvantage white sprinters on the whole(the so-so white sprinter) but that doesn't explain the disappearance of great white sprinters. You seem to be implying that fellows like Sime and Morrow weren't exceptional when in fact they were amongst or were the best in the world. Black sprinting talent was well established before Morrow came along yet he was the Olympic champion. You seem to feel that a white being competitive in sprinting would be like a tiny nation of whites like Lithuania beating a team of black professionals from America in basketball...

G

Joe Don Looney said:
Brutal said:
JD074 said:
Tell me why has Nigeria had a few sub10.00 sprinters while
"white" Europe has not?

"White" Europe, yeah, that's funny. European countries like
Britain and France are even more liberal than America... if
that's possible.

The fastest Canadians have been black.

The fastest Brits have been black.

Allan Wells of Scotland was the fastest Brit in around 1980 and he was a White man.

The faatest Frenchman have been black.

And yet White Frenchman Guy Drut won th olympic gold in the 110m hurdles in 1976.

The fastest Americans have been black.

If blacks ran for Russia, China, Poland or Germany they would be the fastest in the land.

That's not fully true. I posted on the first page of this thread which you ignored about successful Chinese sprinter/hurdlers. They were beating the best blacks from around the world.

Why struggle with this? It's so plain it's almost painful. Blacks can outrun whites.....period!

A White woman won the olympic gold in the 100m at the 2004 olympics, beating all her black challengers.

White men won gold at the 400m and the 800m at the 2004 olympics, beating all their black challengers.

Hahahaha!!!!.......you're killin' me man.

Dude I'm not talking about "one" race or Olympics here. I'm talking about "history". China has had how many great speedsters over the years? Guy Drut....hahahaha!!! Guy Drut and who? I'm talking about the "big picture" not who won "one" Olympics.

Go to any all time list and look at the top 100 performances in the ....

110hh

long jump

It won't take you long to notice on all those lists 95% of those listed are black...THAT'S! what I'm talking about not..."yeah well a Chinaman won the 110's"..............hahaha!!!!!! So tell me how many other Chinamen have done that?

I know a guy who has a pitbull who wouldn't harm a flea. Does that mean pitbulls aren't vicious? Come on man........geesh!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
So what would you do if the Chinese start to excel in
the sprints?What if they dominate the sprints?What if
a white man breaks Tim Montgomery's World Record in the
100 Meters?Is it possible?Hell yeah it is!Trust me,the
advantage is not near what you think it is.Give some
of these kids a chance before you think that they suck
just because they are the same as you.What if Wariner
listened to Entine?Think about it!!

G

white lightning said:
So what would you do if the Chinese start to excel in
the sprints?What if they dominate the sprints?What if
a white man breaks Tim Montgomery's World Record in the
100 Meters?Is it possible?Hell yeah it is!Trust me,the
advantage is not near what you think it is.Give some
of these kids a chance before you think that they suck
just because they are the same as you.What if Wariner
listened to Entine?Think about it!!

When a white man breaks Monty's WR iI will be here with an apology. When the Chinese start dominating world class sprinting I will be here with an apology. Until that happens I'm going with the realities of the current situation. That current situation has black sprinters dominating the world of speed. A world they have dominated for about 50 years now. If it changes I wil then deal with that current reality.......ok?

bigman

Guru
Brutal, it is exactly your extreme view of racial typing that if believed by the culture at large would naturally create a caste system. You see it as proper and natural and good.. some here would see it as nefarious and discriminatory.

Brutal if you are right to the degree you specify here, if there are no other reasons than biology for the complete dominance of speed positions then it would properly create a caste system where coaches rightly perceive where the talent is and go and get it and the best coaches would get the best black athletes and they would advance and develop to a level far beyond what the difference in their talent level was from those that were not recruited.

G

bigman said:
Brutal, it is exactly your extreme view of racial typing that if believed by the culture at large would naturally create a caste system. You see it as proper and natural and good.. some here would see it as nefarious and discriminatory.

Brutal if you are right to the degree you specify here, if there are no other reasons than biology for the complete dominance of speed positions then it would properly create a caste system where coaches rightly perceive where the talent is and go and get it and the best coaches would get the best black athletes and they would advance and develop to a level far beyond what the difference in their talent level was from those that were not recruited.

Who do we blame for this situation? Could it be the inferior white athlete? While blacks were winning Oly medals and racing a 101 yards on the kickoff where was whitey? When white countries like Canada and Great Britian have to rely on their black mercenaries to run because they have no fast whites...mmmm?

bigman

Guru
I blame unthoughtful and myopic people in general.... I dont see them as nefarious but the belief system is in place ... Im simply asking you to consider that in these areas it is very possible that the total dominance that we see everywhere from the 100m to the CB position in football my very weill be more due to the belief in black superiority than it is in the actual superiority. The evaporation of white sprinters and white sprint performances is largely due to the fact that they are not developed. Not every 22flat 200 meter kid is incapable of progessing to sub 20flat.... but the 20.6 kid will get the nod.... when it is a matter of fact that some kids at 22flat have more potential for sub20 than many 20.6... the same goes for the 10.7 kid vice the 10.3 kid... kids develop at very different rates...

Nevertheless you are right in one thing.. until the performances of white kids returns to what it once was ... there can only be speculation and no certain grounds for any other belief system to dominate other than the caste system that shapes your perception and that you reinforce.... Edited by: bigman

G

bigman said:
I blame unthoughtful and myopic people in general.... I dont see them as nefarious but the belief system is in place ... Im simply asking you to consider that in these areas it is very possible that the total dominance that we see everywhere from the 100m to the CB position in football my very weill be more due to the belief in black superiority than it is in the actual superiority. The evaporation of white sprinters and white sprint performances is largely due to the fact that they are not developed. Not every 22flat 200 meter kid is incapable of progessing to sub 20flat.... but the 20.6 kid will get the nod.... when it is a matter of fact that some kids at 22flat have more potential for sub20 than many 20.6... the same goes for the 10.7 kid vice the 10.3 kid... kids develop at very different rates...

Nevertheless you are right in one thing.. until the performances of white kids returns to what it once was ... there can only be speculation and no certain grounds for any other belief system to dominate other than the caste system that shapes your perception and that you reinforce....

I go to a lot of track meets and have been for years. When little bittie black kids are beating little bittie white kids, it's obvious what's going on here. It's very simple. Blacks are simply more adapt at running fast. So if you have 10 black kids and 10 white kids on your track team there is a great chance your sprinters will be the black kids.

It's simply too late to change anyone's mind. We've all seen too many fast black athletes over the years. The blacks came and they conquered, the white athlete couldn't stop them, so it's their own fault.

bigman

Guru
I go to many track meets as well.. the difference is greatest in the freshman and sophmore years... it attenuates by the senior year but it is still there... agreed... I think I am a very good judge of talent and I do not bias my judgements based on race at all. From my experience there are many many white kids that could be elite level sprinters at both the 100, 200 and 400 races... very many. They typically do not go on and stick with it. ... but they typically do not get the coaching that the 20.6 Highschooler is going to go on to get.

G

bigman said:
I go to many track meets as well.. the difference is greatest in the freshman and sophmore years... it attenuates by the senior year but it is still there... agreed... I think I am a very good judge of talent and I do not bias my judgements based on race at all. From my experience there are many many white kids that could be elite level sprinters at both the 100, 200 and 400 races... very many. They typically do not go on and stick with it. ... but they typically do not get the coaching that the 20.6 Highschooler is going to go on to get.

Go to any list of the top high school sprinters in the nation and you'll find very few white sprinters listed historically speaking. Cal just held their state high school meet .....guess what?

If you read a list of the fastest Cal high schoolers in the 100/200/400 you'll see nothing there but black sprinters. I have no idea what you're lookig at.

bigman

Guru
just because a kid can peak and dominate his peersat 17 years old does not mean that they are destined to dominate his peers at 24. that is the point.. sorry it was so hard to explain. California was the home of many great white and black sprinters... dont know what you are looking at?.. or are you just reading the last 20 years of data?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I think he must be bigman. This guy has no intellectual honesty whatsoever, and is probably incapable of being so. He refuses to think about or even directly answer any of our questions. He is a lost sheep, a blind one, and one that can't even communicate effectively.

JD074

Master
I like how you explain things, bigman. If there's a universal
belief in black athletic superiority, it must eventually result in a
caste system- if for no other reason than to be practical
(coaches only considering the athletes that they feel have a
chance to be good.) Also, the caste system must necessarily
magnify any genetic advantage (big or small) that is present,
since they are getting so many opportunities that the
supposedly inferior groups aren't getting. I really like your
logic.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
It occurred to me that nobody brought up Kenteris 200m gold in 2000. It is probably the most significant sprint win by a white athlete in the last 20 years. I would rate it ahead of Wariners 400 win.

bigman

Guru
hey why is col. reb shooting at me ?..... col. just remember that Stonewall waskilled in friendly fire :).....Im just being honest here... and Im not Brutal that is for sure.. everything I have written has been directed to rebut his arguements... Edited by: bigman

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Col. Reb isn't shooting at you, Bigman. He was agreeing with you, he just left out a comma."I think he must be, bigman" is what he meant to write.

BTW, I agree with JD that you've made some excellent posts about the logic or lack thereof behind the Caste System.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
bigman, I think the Colonel just forgot a comma and was seconding your previous post. we all know that you are not bigman!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I agree with all of you.Bigman brings alot to the table
as far as knowledge and the ability to explain things
in intricate detail.We have quite a unique group here
at Caste.Almost like a second family or set of friends.
I really enjoy reading all of your posts and am excited
to see this place grow.We are going to be huge.Good work
guys!
smiley32.gif

Brutal said:

Hahahaha!!!!.......you're killin' me man.

Well, I killed your claims if not you personally. Maybe to you it just feels like death.

Dude I'm not talking about "one" race or Olympics here. I'm
talking about "history". China has had how many great speedsters over
the years? Guy Drut....hahahaha!!! Guy Drut and who? I'm talking about
the "big picture" not who won "one" Olympics.

You stated - "Why struggle with this? It's so plain .....it's almost painful. Blacks can outrun Whites....period!"

That is a false claim. I detailed the facts, you nervously ran from
them, maybe with your innately superior running reflexes, and foolishly
claimed that olympic and big event performances were not evidence to
falsify your claim.

Go to any all time list and look at the top 100 performances in the ....

110hh,100, 200, 400, long jump, It won't take you long to notice on
all those lists 95% of those listed are black...THAT'S! what I'm
talking about not..."yeah well a Chinaman won the
110's"..............hahaha!!!!!! So tell me how many other Chinamen
have done that?

The young Chinese runner at the 2004 olympics TIED the world record!
And as I pointed out a Chinese woman from Taiwan held the world record
in the 100m/200m in 1970.

I know a guy who has a pitbull who wouldn't harm a flea. Does that mean pitbulls aren't vicious? Come on man geesh!

Yeah and I know of some blacks who are not low IQ criminals and low rent parasites but..............you know.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Another statement from Brutal out of the NFL Section.He
states that every sprinter in the US from junior high
school to the pros with records are black.First off,let
me correct you and tell you that the high school record
is held by Casey Combest.Casey holds the all time U.S.
& world record for a 16 year old in the 60 meters and
he is a white guy.The record is a 6.58 and it was set
around 8 years ago.How quickly Brutal forgets.Just like
in the Cali H.S. Meet,2 of the best sprinters were white
guys again this year and he said there were none.What
races was he watching.I guess any white sprinter from
the past to the current is invisible to him even if he
is at the meet.lol.