Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Great job again, Don.
smiley32.gif

Thanks for the link, Colonel.
smiley1.gif

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Don is excellent on air, truly a great speaker and leader for the cause. he's done so much for White folks in his life, and he always seems to find a way to do more. i have all the respect in the world for his efforts, and i thank him in my mind every day for creating this site.

smiley43.gif

Deus Vult

Mentor
Just listened to the archived clip and have to concur: Mr. Wassall, as always, represents himself, ANU, castefootball, and the cause(s) he champions in the best way.

And yes, as another poster mentioned, the hour DOES seem to fly by when at last such a fine spokesman is interviewed!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I wanted give Don another A+ for his effort on this fine radio program. The truth is a scary thing. Some people can't handle the truth or they are taken back by it initially. They need to hear it anyway. The truth shall set you free. I thank Don for his hard work and professionalism. He is the man the makes it all happen. YOU MY FRIEND ARE THE CASTEFOOTBALL MVP! That may sound a little dumb, but you are the difference maker. We can never thank you enough for helping to make some ripples in the pond. It all started as a grass roots movement many years ago but it is growing! This site can start a sports revolution. It also can help to go above and beyond sports.

One last thing. Thank you so much for getting the news about Lemaitre in there. It's a damn shame the media is trying to hide it as much as they do with the Klitschko Brothers. Keep up the good work my friend.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the kind words guys, and thanks to James Edwards for having me on his show again. Hopefully I will continue to be on a few times per year.

I'm really not interested in appearing on the "mainstream" (anti-white) media. I like that we're building Caste Football ourselves, with help fromsome allies like James. As I told him last night it's truly a team effort here withso manysharp and knowledgeable posters making contributions. The World Cup thread has been tremendous, as is the Lemaitre thread.

The daily traffic continues to grow to new highs and should continue to as football season draws nearer.As was noted in the World Cup thread, we've been gaining an influx of new posters of late, including more from other countries. I look forward to the day when we have enough members from outside the U.S.to start separate sports forums for various countries. Also, when we're big enough to support forums for all the pro sports teams and college football teams, like we do with the NFL now.

Keep posting, because that's what generates traffic and new supporters.Edited by: Don Wassall

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Colonel, your link didn't work for me. I'm not sure what the difference is, but this link works for me.

http://libertynewsradio.com/shows/tpc/2010/july/

I just finished listening to the program about 20 minutes ago. Great job! I really liked the NBA analysis! That was an excellent exchange between you and James Edwards.

As for the NFL, with another extremely anti-White Draft having taken place (on prime-time) a few months ago, I thought that would have been mentioned. That Draft thread was informative, filled with intelligence and real emotion... How what transpired couldn't have been "merit-based" -- and if anyone wanted to try to explain it away as "legit" -- they could sign-up to Caste Football (and be civil) and debate with us. Because, the facts are on our side!

I know it was mentioned (by you, Don) that some of our receivers were drafted lower than they should have, and that others weren't drafted at all. Maybe there could be a football-specific discussion in the future, mainly college and pro, with James Edwards or someone else? Again, Great work!

Edited by: Deadlift

Highlander

Mentor
I agree, good job Don. Just listened to it yesterday and it was nice to hear an intelligent discussion in the media as to what is really going on with the racial spoils system in sports without having to listen to the typical knee-jerk reaction of the Cultural Marxist MSM instantly judging Don as a "racist" or "Supremacist". Facts don't lie. Facts are colorblind.

Even though it was only an hour long, many important things were discussed. I'm glad that the subject of White receivers in the draft was touched upon and how they should've been drafted much higher than they were and the fact that many of them were walk-ons, not scholarship players. It would be great to delve further into depth on this and bring up the fact that when high school football championships are played between majority or all-White teams and majority or all-Black teams, the majority or all-White team usually wins. However when the White players walk off the field hardly any of them have scholarship offers while most of the black players walking off the field have fielded numerous scholarship offers from big time Division I FBS schools, proof-pudding of an affirmative-action policy that eventually determines the racial makeup of college football and, later, the NFL. I'm sure the same thing could be said for basketball and that makes it institutional.

Edited by: Highlander

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Highlander said:
Facts don't lie. Facts are colorblind.

now hang on one second, Highlander ... your attorney general Eric Holder says that facts that present blacks (and other minorities) in a negative light are "Hate Facts." and as such, they should never be uttered aloud, much lessdiscussed in detail as to how they impact the country.

with a "man" such as that at the head of our "justice" system, i'm sure all usWhite devils can sleep well at nightknowing he's looking out for us.
smiley2.gif
smiley7.gif

C Darwin

Mentor
I bought and read racism schmacism...

Basically it's a compilation of JE's blog reports and commentary throughout the last couple of years. There's nothing in it that any noob WN doesn't already know, and if they didn't, there's nothing shocking. The premise of the book is to demonstrate how a 'racist' in modern discourse is newspeak for a white person.

He supports his thesis very well, the chapters are adequately written (he's not buchanan or taylor), and he presents his stories as if they are the most absurd circumstances ever to occur on the planet earth. i don't think any anti-white racism shocks a WN, but i don't think he's writing to his fans.

I think JE's followers are 90% + white nationalists, but this book is not for them. we know this sh*t already. i think the target audience is neoconservatives and the open minded liberal.

unfortunately, here's no call for organization, i think the book is just a propaganda text to get more people on our side.

So my recommendation to you is this... Buy the book, read it, then GIVE it to a FOX news junkie (i gave it to my in-laws).

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'm going to be on The Political Cesspool tonight at 8:30 Eastern time. Just a half hour interview this time for those who want to listen live.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
That sounds good Don. I'm sure you will be articulate as usual. Keep spreading the good word my friend. The truth shall set us free.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
You know, now that TPC has started a youtube video channel, James should do a video interview with Don just like he has done with Richard Spencer and Jared Taylor. It would give more exposure to CF and extend the audience of TPC.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Don is halfway through the interview and it has been a good one so far! As always, Don is precise and concise in telling the truth about race and sports. Tune in gents, if you haven't already!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Colonel_Reb said:
Don is halfway through the interview and it has been a good one so far! As always, Don is precise and concise in telling the truth about race and sports. Tune in gents, if you haven't already!

That half hour seemed to go by in the blink of an eye.
smiley3.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yeah it did fly by! I'm going to have to crank up the lobbying a notch to get you on TPC for a couple of hours one night.
smiley36.gif

Bart

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
Colonel_Reb said:
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div> </div>
<div>That half hour seemed to go by in the blink of an eye.
smiley3.gif
</div>

Yes, the time always seems to pass too quickly. It was nice to hear Mishko call in and give Don the opportunity to speak about the dominating White high school teams that routinely have their players ignored by college recruiters.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yeah, great point Bart. Good callers usually help the discussion. I wish CF had its own radio show. I know Don has discussed this in the past. Maybe one day!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Colonel_Reb said:

no wonder Don didn't answer when i called him!
smiley36.gif

i can't wait to listen to the archived interview, as i am always impressed with Don's eloquence on the airwaves. keep up the good work, Don!
smiley20.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Excellent interview by Don!!! If more whites would have as much common sense as Don, we wouldn't be in this situation!

Edited by: whiteathlete33

Alpha Male

Mentor
Great job Don! I now know how to best articulate against the "AA doesn't affect sports" lie. Is their anyway your past interviews could be linked as audio to the front page?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks, guys. I don't know how to combine the interviews, or even eliminate the first half of the one Saturday night, which was with adifferent guest who was talking about politics. If anyone does I could post a link on the homepage.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i always enjoy listening to Don on the air. hedid an excellent job again on Saturday night.
smiley20.gif