The Political Cesspool

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Don made me aware of this program several weeks ago and I wanted to let y'all know about it, while including a little info about it. I have been listening to it since Don was on about a month ago and have really enjoyed it.

The main host is James Edwards, who is I believe 28 years old. There are also several co-hosts depending on the night. The Political Cesspool started inthe fall of2004 and is now syndicated. It is broadcastfrom anAM station in Millington, Tennessee, WLRM. I'm sure some of you would enjoy listening to this program.

Here is their statement of principles-

The point of view of The Political Cesspool Radio Program can best described as populist and nationalist. We represent an America First philosophy and are against the New World Order. You can trust The Political Cesspool to give you the "other side of the news" - to report on events which are vital to your welfare but which would otherwise be hushed up or distorted by the controlled press. We make no attempt to give you "both sides." We'll leave the establishment side to your daily newspaper, television and other radio shows. We will bring to you some of the most renowned thinkers, writers, pundits, activists, entertainers and elected officials each night as our guests. Furthermore, we pledge that The Political Cesspool will correct any meaningful error or fact. Make up your own mind who is being honest with you: the establishment media or The Political Cesspool.

1. <LI>We believe the United States is a Christian country.
    <LI>The United States is a sovereign and independent nation.
    <LI>We believe the United States is a European country and that Americans are part of the European people.
    <LI>The United States is a constitutional republic.
    <LI>We believe in States' Rights, the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, and the Bill of Rights.
    <LI>The traditional family is the basic unit of human society.
    <LI>Private property and free enterprise are the foundations of our economy.
    <LI>We must have cultural and national integrity.
    <LI>A strong national defense is imperative.
    <LI>Our nation needs an "America First" Foreign Policy.
    <LI>Our nation needs "America First" Trade Policies.
    <LI>Traditional education should remain under local control.
    <LI>We advocate strong and just law enforcement.
    <LI>English is the official language to be used in public discourse in America.
    <LI>We believe in the protection of our environmental and natural heritage. </LI>

You can check the schedule and listen to The Political Cesspool in syndication at Dixie Broadcasting here:

http://www.dixiebroadcasting.com/programlisting.shtml

You can also listen tothe showlive from 7 to 9PM Central time Monday-Friday by clicking on the link here:

http://www.thepoliticalcesspool.org/index.php

They have interviewed many great defenders of white culture and morals since they have been on the airand you can listen to those on demandin the archves, also linked on that page.

Bart

Hall of Famer
I'm listening to this evening's Political Cesspool, and am surprised to learn the show is being discontinued. Last show will be Friday. Don't know why yet.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
This was sent out by James to his email list:
<DIV align=left>The Political Cesspool Radio Program, the award-winning, syndicated broadcast out of Memphis, will call it a series afterour live show on Friday, February 15. Over the course of the past three years and 14 weeks, we have aired approximately 865 episodes. Resilient and unapologetic, we served as the voice of theConservative Right on the AM airwaves,never once backing down or begging forgiveness for putting America First. When we conclude our run on Friday, we will do so with our popularity at its zenith, bowing out with grace, honor and integrity.
<DIV align=left>
<DIV align=left>We've accomplisheda great deal,setting manyprecedents in the process. We proved that even in today's "Politically Correct" climate, a mainstreampro-White broadcast could not onlysurvive, but thrive! We took the best hits that the ADL and SPLC could deliverandthey werenever able tomake a difference. Theseorganizations, powered by their hated of the European American majority, were not able to intimidate our station management, whose support of our program is as ardent today as its ever been. We stood toe-to-toe with the enemies ofWestern culture,beating them soundlyby staying on their air until we were ready to move on, therebyexposing toeveryone justhow impotent these anti-American organizations are when matched up against men who aren't weak in the knees. I dare say that between myself and Lou Dobbs, we've blackened the eyes of these money-hungryhypocrites.
<DIV align=left>
<DIV align=left>It's probably ironic thatif it weren't for the constant attacks from the ADL and SPLC (and the crush of media attentionthat theiranticsgarnered) thelegacy of The Political Cesspool would have never become so luminescent. In a way, I suppose thatwe owe them a backhandeddebt of gratitude. Quite seriously though, I sincerelybelieve that our defiant resolve to stand by our convictionswhen faced with the uncertainties that come when you're under fire should serve as the prototypeofhow our Peopleshould conduct ourselves in similar situations. The motto of our show has been, "No Retreat, No Surrender, No Apologies!" What we advocate is what's best for ourfamily and we should neverhesitatetosafeguard the interests of ourkinsmen first.
<DIV align=left>
<DIV align=left>This program has been a phenomenal success by any standard of measurement. However, amidst all of the highlights, victories, high-profile interviews and everything else we've accomplished, the best thing we take fromall ofthis isthe working relationship sharedwith ourcherished listeners. You kept this volunteer radio effort going for a long, long time. Thanks to your financial support and well wishes, we were able togo furtherthan anyone ever thought possible. Not even my appearances on CNN or being named an honorary Memphis City Councilmancould match the pride elicited within me when Irealize that we were able to motivate, encourage and embolden an army of thousands of listeners each and every weeknight. You all deserve a standing ovation.
<DIV align=left>
<DIV align=left>Why now?
<DIV align=left>
<DIV align=left>You're probably asking yourself, "Why end the show now?" Well,that's a good question! With our listenership growing on a weekly basis, our name recognition at an all-time high and the caliber of guests never being better, I agree that the timingcould appearsuspect. Unfortunately, I have no sensational stories to report. We haven't been blackmailed, bought-out, or have any scandals lurking just beneath the surface. Heck, we haven't even receivedany death threats since Christmas!
<DIV align=left>
<DIV align=left>In this case, the simplest answer is the correct one. As volunteers,we put infull time hourseach week on this program without seeking financial compensation, even though there are substantial costs associated with the production of our work. Having to meet these obligations on top ofthe duties we have within ourdaily lives is cumbersome. Even though the financial support from our audience has been mesmerizing, it still takes a great dealof sacrificeto make ends meet. More importantly, my father has developed some serious illnesses and requires my attention. The show has inflicted some strain on my marriage as well. As much as I love hosting The Political Cesspool, family and blood bade my attention and so it must be.
<DIV align=left>
<DIV align=left>I purposefully didn't want to release this announcement in advance, because I didn't want folks to think it might be some shady scheme to hold you hostage for donations. We're slightly more noble than that! Additionally, I wrestled with the decision to share with you the personal conflicts that I'm facing. I am certainlynot divulging this informationin an attempt to seek pity, but rather than appear disingenuous, I decided it would be better to convey the kind of candor and honestyin this announcement that has always been the hallmark of our work.
<DIV align=left>
<DIV align=left>My decision to end this program was reached about two weeks ago, after a long talk with my father, my wife and other important family members, along with the rest of the show'sstaff. I can't say that I've slept more than 4 hours on any given night during the course of the pasttwo weeks. It's been a gut-wrenching, bittersweet and emotionally devastating decision. I havegiven this show everything that Ihave and the work we've produced together has been the highlight of my life. Just the same,developing content for a two-hour liveprogram, five nights a week for the pastthree and a halfyears has been...arduous. My mind and body are fatigued. I had no expectations when I co-foundedThe Political Cesspool on October 26, 2004. My only desire was tomakeour ancestors proud. I hopethat wedid that.
<DIV align=left>
<DIV align=left>What's next?
<DIV align=left>
<DIV align=left>Each Cesspool staff member will decide for themselves what to do next, but no matter what, I'm sure that we'll always remain brothers. Our website will remain online and we will continuously update it with fresh news stories and new blog entries! The show itself will remain in syndication indefinitely on the Dixie Broadcasting Radio Network and their affiliatestations, which pleases me. Furthermore, our entire library of broadcast archives will also remain available on our website as aninternet resource. So, keepcheckingour sitedaily forfresh news andinformation or to revisit your favorite interviews! We will continue tokeep our e-mail list active, in order to keep you abreast of future developments and endeavors.
<DIV align=left>
<DIV align=left>As for me, I plan to take a couple of weeks off and get to know my family again.Afterwards, I'm looking forward to exploring different challenges anddiscovering whatnew opportunities present themselves. In no way, shape or form, have you heard the last from James Edwards as a European American activist. In fact, all of this is just the beginning. I'd perhapsbe open toseeking elected office again...one day. Another dream of mine would be to write a "behind-the-scenes"book detailingmy experiences as host of The Political Cesspool and tocontinue my public speaking engagements. Additionally, I will remain involved as an active member of the Board of Directors of the Council of Conservative Citizens and fulfil my obligations to all of the other organizations with which I am associated.It's been saidthat sharks die if they aren't swimming. Well, similar to the Great White,I'd die if I were not contributing to the survival of our race.
<DIV align=left>
<DIV align=left>I'd alsolike to see other more talented, more well-financed activists follow our lead into radio.I believe that our trailblazing work has effectivelyreintroduced paleoconservatism, nationalism and common sense to "mainstream"political talk radio andthat we'vebeen able to mobilizeour listeners to speak out in defense of their cultural heritage. It has been the highest honor of my life toserve asa spokesman for this Cause. We took on the world and made headlines. I hope that the legacy of what we've donehere will be remembered and inspire others to aim higher.
<DIV align=left>
<DIV align=center>It's been the thrill of a lifetime!
<DIV align=center>
<DIV align=left>Thank you!
<DIV align=center>
<DIV align=left>Many people have worked to make this show so memorable. I will now try and offer my most sincereappreciation to these men and women, for without them, The Political Cesspool would have never developed intoa juggernaut. The names of the individuals listed below all have gone the extra milein helping to make this show allit could be...
<DIV align=left>
<DIV align=left>First of all, thanks goes to my current staff and crew, who are my comrades in arms andthe heart and soul of The Political Cesspool Radio Program. I am referring, of course,to my co-hosts:Eddie "The Bombardier" Miller, Winston Smith, Geoff Melton and Bill Rolen. Admiration and respect also goes out to Gaurav Ahuja, Peter Stanton, Peter Gemma, Mark Palazzolo and our forum administrators as well as toformer cast members Austin Farley, Jess Bonds and Art Frith and to WLRM Station Manager Dave Brown for his endless support.
<DIV align=left>
<DIV align=left>As for the many other friends who played more than asmall role in the history of this program, I will now offer mypublic appreciationto you in alphabetical order:Dr. Virginia Abernethy, Keith Alexander, Esq., Warren Baldwin, Robert Barkdoll, Tarry Beasley, Esq.,Gordon Lee Baum, Esq., Doug Bebb, Derek Black, Don Black, Craig Blanchard, Kris Blankenship, Peter Brimelow,Pat Buchanan, Cory Burnell, Willis Carto, Olaf Childress, Angelo Cobrasci,Harry Cooper,Harry Dace,Sam Dickson, Esq.,Tom Dover,Rep. David Duke, Lt. Gottfried Dulias, John Farmer,Gregg Farrier,Seth Farrier,William Flax, Esq., Bill Fox, Paul Fromm, Ken Gillespie, Peter Grant, Russ Harper, Carlton Huffman, Henry Jones, Councilman E.C. Jones,James D.Jones, Buddy Kirtland, Jamie Kelso, Sonny Landham, Craig Langley,Joel LeFevre,Bob Limbaugh, Dr. Kevin MacDonald, Cody Marshall, Ray McBerry,Bobby McCready, Joe McCutchen, Josh McNair, Dave Miner, Linda Muller, Michael Peroutka, Pastor Pete Peters, Rev. Ted Pike, Peter Poremski,Bill Richer, Pastor David Rogers, Jeremy Rogers, Kyle Rogers, Frank Roman, Edgar Steele, Esq., John Tait, Jared Taylor, Michael Thompson,Traven Tucker, Don Wassall,Mark Weber, Bob Whitaker and so many more!
<DIV align=left>
<DIV align=left>Organizations such as the America First Party of Tennessee,American Free Press, American Nationalist Union, AmericanWebcasting,Council of Conservative Citizens, Citizens Informer, Dixie Broadcasting Incorporated,European Americans United, EZ Stream, First Freedom,Institute for Historical Review,League of the South, Sharkhunters, Sons of Confederate Veterans, Stormfront Radio, WLRM Radio and our other sponsors have also provided tremendous aidto the cultivation of our broadcast. We salute you.
<DIV align=left>
<DIV align=left>Finally, additional thanks goes out to all of those who have ever tuned in to our show, to every guest who has ever appeared on-air with us and, of course, to all who havesupported us financially. Most importantly of all, we thank our families for allowing us to make the sacrifices necessary to carry out this work for such a long time. We love you.
<DIV align=left>
<DIV align=center>Transparency
<DIV align=center>
<DIV align=left>Stay in touch!
<DIV align=center>
<DIV align=left>We havealways prided ourselves on the absolutely transparent and intimate relationship that we share with our fans. Should you have any additional questions or concerns (or if I can be of service to you or your organization) then I encourage you to e-mail me and I will make every attempt to give you a satisfactory answer. If an e-mail exchange isn't enough, then I suggest you contact medirectly and I will provide you with my private telephone number.
<DIV align=left>
<DIV align=left>To God be the glory for all that we do. MayHe bless and keep you as we fight onward until He calls us home. Come what may, let us resolve to carry ourselves as gentlemen (and ladies) with class.
<DIV align=left>
<DIV align=center>politicalcesspool1@yahoo.com
<DIV align=left>
<DIV align=center>
<DIV align=center>
<DIV align=left>On to victory,
<DIV align=left>
<DIV align=left>James Edwards
<DIV align=left>Host, The Political Cesspool Radio Program
<DIV align=left>
<DIV align=left>P.S. - We'd be much obliged if you'dconsidermaking agenerouscontribution at this crucial timethat will help us meet our currentbudgetary requirements. Your importantdonations at this time will allow us to retire the remainder of our overhead. Our P.O. Box addressand e-mail addresses will remain as they are, so you'll always be able to reach us! Thanks again for being part of a wonderful adventure.
<DIV align=left>
<DIV align=center>"Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less." - Robert E. Lee

Bart

Hall of Famer
Goodarticle from the Political Cesspool's blog.
<H2>It Makes Me Wonder</H2>

(From the Files of Winston Smith, Feb. 17, 2008)
<DIV =entry>

All last week we were treated to coverage of the latest scandal involving a Hollywood celebutante. So, what was it this time? Britney Spears in the loony bin? Lindsay Lohan in rehab? Paris Hilton posting a negative score on an IQ test? Naw, none of that. This latest scandal is serious stuff, and could result in the deaths of who knows how many young girls.

"Please, Winston! Just tell what it is!"Okay, but you'd better prepare yourself for real shocker: Miley Cyrus didn't wear a seat belt in a scene of her "Hannah Montana" movie. And to make a bad situation worse, neither did her dad, Billy Ray Cyrus (that "Achy Breaky Heart" guy).

Yes, my friends, Miley Cyrus has an ironclad obligation to use her stratospheric status to influence teen-aged girls toward good habits and safe, healthy decisions: don't smoke, cuss, or chew, and stay away from boys that do; eat your vegetables; study hard; buckle up, dammit. Good advice all, I assure you. A teenaged girl should always be mindful of her safety and think about the future consequences of her present actions. And teen pop stars should do their very best to encourage girls in clean living. Which makes me wonder why we haven't heard much of an outcry against Hillary Duff's upcoming movie about a pretty, wholesome White girl who strikes up a romance with a Negro male who also has a criminal record.

Which is more dangerous - not wearing a seatbelt, or allowing your European American daughter to date a convicted Negro criminal?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
It is a shame that the Cesspool is gone for now, but at least the archives are still there. I'm thinking they will bring it back in another, most likely shorter, incarnation before too long.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
James Edwards (The host of the Cesspool) just sent out an email with this link from the 2008 American Renaissance (AMREN) conference. Dr. David Duke and Don Black are hosting, with James Edwards as a guest. The broadcast was done on Stormfront Radio. Have a listen!

[url]http://www.stormfront.org/audio/stormfront_radio-dr_david_du ke_and_don_black-02-23-08-guest_james_edwards.mp3 [/url]

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
The Political Cesspool is coming back to the airwaves June 1!

I received this email from James Edwards yesterday. I'm glad they will be back on.

It is with absolute joy and elation that we announce to you that The Political Cesspool Radio Program will return to the live airwaves beginning Sunday, June 1, in Memphis, Tennessee. That's right! The trailblazing show that never backed down is coming back for a second tour of duty.

With the show in syndication and a lasting legacy firmly established, James Edwards and Company took a leave of absence from live broadcasting after their program on Friday, February 15. While they did enjoy a couple months of much needed rest and relaxation, it didn't take them long to realize that retirement just didn't suit them. A warrior's rightful place is on the front lines.

For all intents and purposes, you can expect the same hard hitting commentaries and star-studded guests when the show returns. It'll be the same show with the same hosts. However, a few improvements have been made and we're confident that you'll be excited about what we've done!

First of all, the show will now be in a weekly format, rather than nightly. This will allow us to pursue other opportunities (speaking engagements, media appearances, etc.) while still maintaining our radio presence. You'll still be able to listen live via the internet (Sundays, 4pm-7pm Central) and our broadcast archives are, and will remain, on demand.

Secondly, our website has been overhauled and we're just giddy about the proactive changes! We invite you to take a peek at our new-look internet headquarters for yourself! Be sure to make daily visits to stay on top of James Edwards's blog! James will be writing multiple articles each day as a compliment to the on-air work he and the staff will be doing. Many of these articles have already been posted. Great reading!

I'd like to be clear that our decision to return to the airwaves was not made haphazardly, nor was the conclusion reached over night. After careful thought and nearly two months of consideration, we made the determination that our work was vital. If we could physically and mentally bear the cross, it should be done. It is our duty, after all, just like General Lee said.

Just as confident as we are in our decision to return, we are equally sure that The Political Cesspool will soar to unprecedented heights. There's simply no other talk radio program in the country today that possesses our truthful and fearless demeanor. We're proud to be your voice.

That being said, there are a few things you can do to help us make a big splash upon our return!

1) Make a vital financial contribution today that will help us cover the costs associated with production. This is of the utmost importance.

2) Please consider forwarding this announcement to your personal mailing lists and/or posting it to your website. We want as many people as possible to be aware of our efforts!

3) Explore our new-look website and bookmark it for frequent visits! Take a look at our new blog (we're very excited about it) and be sure to sign up for our new e-mail updates. (http://www.thepoliticalcesspool.org/)

4) Should you be so inclined, we ask you to read the rest of this e-mail, which contains a brief history about our show. We want our friends to become reacquainted with our unique story!

5) Tune in live every Sunday, beginning June 1, 2008!

We look forward to serving you again. Together, we promise to fight valiantly as we ride to the sound of the guns without retreat, surrender, or apology!

HOW TO LISTEN TO THE POLITICAL CESSPOOL RADIO PROGRAM

LIVE SHOWS

1) Catch us live each Sunday afternoon (beginning June 1, 2008), from 4pm - 7pm Central Time, on AM 1380 WLRM Radio in Memphis, Tennessee.

2) Listen live from around the world via our streaming audio at www.thepoliticalcesspool.org during our regularly scheduled weekly broadcast times.

ARCHIVES

3) If you miss a live show, or just want to listen to any of the previously aired shows that we've conducted since 2004, you may do so on-demand by visiting our extensive library of broadcast archives, which are also conveniently located on our website.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
ANU and CF's own Don Wassall will be one of the guests on The Political Cesspool tomorrow afternoon! I would suggest tuningin for the whole 3 hour show. Here's the link so there aren't any excuses. It airs from 4-7PM Central time.

http://www.thepoliticalcesspool.org/

Bart

Hall of Famer
Colonel_Reb said:
ANU and CF's own Don Wassall will be one of the guests on The Political Cesspool tomorrow afternoon! I would suggest tuningin for the whole 3 hour show. Here's the link so there aren't any excuses. It airs from 4-7PM Central time.

Broadcast is coming through loud and clear.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Bart, yep, and I can't wait to hear Don during the last hour. I just advertised him being on the show through the CF myspace page.

Realgeorge

Mentor
Just finished listening to Don W. on The Political Cesspool. He did a great job. The conversation first went toward discussion the NBA (the moderator of the show, Mr. Edwards, was a b-ball player in his youth ... and brought up the NBA referee scandal. Don developed the discussion and demonstrated that the NBA has a much deeper corruption: Engineering the results of playoff games such that Big-market teams (NY, LA) and especially those with lots of Negroes, get unfair advantages, mostly through referee bias. Talked about the NBA ref who was prosecuted for fixing games (Big media liked that) but he also spilled the beans that The Stern Gang (NBA commish & co.) were manipulating results to favor ******* teams and large-market teams (Big media didn't like, and quashed the stories).

I thought the moderators were a bit pushy and interruptive, but that's the nature of radio talk, and all-in-all an OUTSTANDING show with excellent advertisement value for CasteFootball.US and the Nationalist Times newspaper. NatTimes commercial was aired just before Don joined the broadcast.

If you, CasteFootball listener, have the time, "Political Cesspool" is an excellent radio show.

And three cheers for Don, he is superb on the air.

Thanks to Colonel Reb for reminding us all of the return of Political Cesspool to the internet airwavesEdited by: Realgeorge

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I echo your sentiments Realgeorge. I always wish Don could have more time, but he did a great job today!
smiley32.gif
This was the third time I've heard Don live on the internet, and he never disappoints. Thanks for doing the broadcast and for providing this site Don!

Bart

Hall of Famer
I enjoyed Don's golf analysis. After pointing out the fact of Tiger Woods being only about 1/4 black he added this line: Blacks suck at golf.
smiley36.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'm glad you guys enjoyed it. The time went by way too fast. Too much to cover and not nearly enough time. Maybe James will have me on for an hour next time. He's obviously very interested in this subject and withhis knowledgeableaudience it can only help Caste Football.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
http://www.squidoo.com/cesspool
<DIV ="module intro">
lens2049639_1214534936tpc-staff-081207_300x164.jpg

<H2 =intro_title>THE SOUTH'S FOREMOST CONSERVATIVE POPULIST RADIO PROGRAM</H2>
The Political Cesspool Radio Program is an award-winning broadcast that can be heard LIVE each Sunday from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM Central Time on AM 1380 WLRM in Memphis, Tennessee.

To listen to our broadcast archives on demand, go to The Political Cesspool Radio Program.
<DIV =break>
<DIV =module id=module10934843>
<H2 =module_title>The Big News is Out!</H2>
<H3 =module_subtitle>The Cesspool joins the Republic Broadcasting Network</H3>
<DIV =write_module>
draft_lens2049639module10934843photo_1218601303rbnaff-175x200.jpg
Wow! This is really big.

The Political Cesspool has signed on to the Republic Broadcasting Network. We'll be starting sometime in September.

The Republic Broadcasting Network will provide an audience 10 times larger (or more) than we currently have, through its network of AM and FM stations and internet streaming.

We'll have more details soon. But in the mean time, check out Republic Broadcasting Network and see some of the other great programming they offer.

Interview Replay:

Pastor Peter J. Peters broadcast our recent interview with him on his Scriptures for America broadcast network on August 8, 2008.

He doesn't often grant interviews, so we feel especially honored to have had him on the program.

You can listen to or download the interview from the link below:

Interview with Pastor Peters . Select the broadcast from August 8th.

Bart

Hall of Famer
[url]http://www.thepoliticalcesspool.org/jamesedwards/2008/08/17/ corsi-backs-out/[/url]

Corsi Backs Out

Jerome Corsi, who had confirmed his appearance on today's Political Cesspool broadcast even after the recent media firestorm erupted, had his publicist send us an email canceling his appearance, which we received only a few minutes before his segment was scheduled to start. This is the only information we received, in the subject line:
<BLOCKQUOTE>

we need to cancel for tonight travel plans have changed</BLOCKQUOTE>

Travel plans, huh?

Well, he is a reporter for WorldNetDaily.

Maybe he got a last minute assignment to go chase another hot tip about the capture of Bigfoot for WND.

My apologies to the listening audience.

It just goes to show what incredible pressure everyone in public life is under to never have anything to do with anyone who speaks up for the interests of white people.

Not many people can stand up to the pressure. Hopefully, in the future, we'll continue to be able to book guests who can.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Thanks for posting this Bart. I'm getting pretty upset at the number of TPC guests who back out or just don't call in. Seems like this used to be more rare than it has been since TPC came back on the air. I mean, it wasn't just Corsi tonight, Nigel Farage didn't come on either. They had to rely on a back upguest to call in and talk about the Georgia-Russia conflict. I'm tired of my expectations being let down. I can understand how bad James and the Crew must feel about it. I understand stuff happens with people and that radio shows lend themselves to these kinds of things happening, but it seems rather strange that several guests in the last couple of months have no-showed. I wonder if the ADL and others might be having more impact than the hosts let on. By the way, I also posted about this on TPC's forum a little while ago.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
The Political Cesspoolhas gone national so to speak. They are now members of the Republic Broadcasting Network, which has quite a few affiliate stations around the country, both AM and FM, as well as shortwave, internet, and satellite broadcasts.They still broadcast locally in Memphis, Tennessee from WLRM AM 1380.

TPC hasalso moved from Sunday afternoons to Saturday nights, not the best time for the college football crowd here at CF, but thanks to the archives, you can still listen to it anytime on-demand. The new time is 9PM to Midnight Central Time.

Check out the Republic Broadcasting Network and itsschedule of programs here:

http://www.republicbroadcasting.org/index.php?cmd=home

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Political Cesspool is a good program. I'd listen to it a few years (?) ago. I heard the interview with bad-guy character actor (& fellow Georgian) Sonny Landham. Ironically, I've been told my voice is similar to Sonny's...deep, booming with a southern drawl.
smiley2.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I received this email note from James Edwards today and thought some of you might like to read it.

Conservatives? What exactly are they conserving?

If you've ever wondered what "conservatives" are supposedly
"conserving" you aren't alone.

It isn't even a new question. One of our greatest Southern patriots
asked it well over a century ago.

Robert L. Dabney was Stonewall Jackson's chaplain, and one of our
greatest American theologians.

He was Jackson's biographer, and a brilliant thinker on a wide
range of subjects.

Here is a classic statement from his essay "Women's Rights Women."

============================================================ =

It may be inferred again that the present movement for women's
rights will certainly prevail from the history of its only
opponent, Northern conservatism. This is a party which never
conserves anything. Its history has been that it demurs to each
aggression of the progressive party, and aims to save its credit by
a respectable amount of growling, but always acquiesces at last in
the innovation. What was the resisted novelty of yesterday is today
one of the accepted principles of conservatism; it is now
conservative only in affecting to resist the next innovation, which
will tomorrow be forced upon its timidity and will be succeeded by
some third revolution; to be denounced and then adopted in its
turn. American conservatism is merely the shadow that follows
Radicalism as it moves forward towards perdition. It remains behind
it, but never retards it, and always advances near its leader. This
pretended salt hath utterly lost its savor: wherewith shall it be
salted?

Its impotency is not hard, indeed, to explain. It is
worthless because it is the conservatism of expediency only, and
not of sturdy principle. It intends to risk nothing serious for the
sake of the truth, and has no idea of being guilty of the folly of
martyrdom. It always, when about to enter a protest, very blandly
informs the wild beast whose path it essays to stop, that its bark
is worse than its bite, and that it only means to save its manners
by enacting its decent role of resistance. The only practical
purpose which it now subserves in American politics is to give
enough exercise to Radicalism to keep it in wind, and to prevent
its becoming pursy and lazy from having nothing to whip. No doubt,
after a few years, when women's suffrage shall have become an
accomplished fact, conservatism will tacitly admit it into its
creed, and thenceforward plume itself upon its wise firmness in
opposing with similar weapons the extreme of baby suffrage; and
when that too shall have been won, it will be heard declaring that
the integrity of the American Constitution requires at least the
refusal of suffrage to asses. There it will assume, with great
dignity, its final position.

============================================================ ====

That sums it up way better than I could say it. And he is right on
the money.

We should hold ourselves up to the standards of men like Dabney, Jackson,
and Lee, not Limbaugh, Hannity, and O'Reilly. Of course we fall far
short, but labor on not only that their names not be forgotten, but
more importantly that their mission of securing a place for our
people be kept alive.

There is no greater calling.

Our enemies can spit and rail all they want, but it is a vain attempt
to mask the emptiness in their souls. They want to blot out our
existence because we stand as a rebuke to them.

We have a glorious heritage to celebrate, but more importantly to
preserve for the future. We cannot afford to "conserve" the way our
"conservatives" have been doing it.

That's why we do what we do. And why we appreciate your support and
encouragement.

God bless you,

James,

http://thepoliticalcesspool.org

Bart

Hall of Famer
When the stuff hits the fan here full force, you will know who is responsible.

[url]http://www.thepoliticalcesspool.org/jamesedwards/2008/11/24/ jews-oppose-free-speech-in-canada/ [/url]

Jews oppose free speech in Canada

A government panel in Canada has recommended that the country scrap its notorious Section 13 laws against "hate speech", enforcement of which pretty much boils down to punishing white people for criticizing non-whites, Jews, Muslims, and homosexuals. But after the Moon Report recommended the repeal of Section 13, the Canadian Jewish Congress demanded that the government ignore the panel, and keep outlawing free speech.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Big show tonight! Read about it below!

Friends, we've had a lot of great shows in our broadcast history,
but I really believe that tonight's show will be one of our most
memorable ever! Tune in this Saturday night, 11/29/08 at 9:00pm
Central and hear for yourself. Just look at this fantastic lineup!

We've got Thomas DiLorenzo, professor of Economics at Loyola
College of Maryland. He's the author of the soon to be classic
Lincoln Unmasked: What You're Not Supposed To Know About Dishonest
Abe. I'll bet we talk about that book! And he's also going to
discuss his latest work, Hamilton's Curse: How Jefferson's Arch
Enemy Betrayed the American Revolution-and What It Means for
Americans Today.

And we're just getting warmed up, folks. Next up we've got the
fearless Kathy Shaidle, AKA Five Feet of Fury! She's a Canadian
poet, author, and blogger who's been charged with violating
Canada's notorious "hate speech" laws. But is she scared? Nope.
She even wrote a book about what's going on up there, which
everyone needs to read, because it's coming to America soon. It's
called The Tyranny of Nice, and we'll be talking about it at length
on Saturday night. And we might even discuss her memorable Fisking
of PJ O'Rourke article, the once funny writer who's now shown himself
to be nothing but the Waylon Smithers of the GOP.

[url]http://www.thepoliticalcesspool.org/jamesedwards/2008/11/14/ three-cheers-for-kathy-shaidle/ [/url]

Be sure and click on that PJ link and reread to see just how
fearless Kathy is. I can't wait to interview her.

And, as if that weren't enough folks, last and certainly not least
we've got The Motor City Madman himself, Ted Nugent! He was
supposed to be on last week's show, but there was a mixup. But
we've got it all worked out now, and you won't want to miss Sweaty
Teddy's thoughts on Obama and gun control!

Seriously, I'm as excited about this show as I've ever been. This
is going to be one you absolutely do not want to miss. So be there
tonight at 9pm Central,

and click on Listen Live. And as soon as we're done, we'll have it
up in the archives, so you can tell all your friends who missed it.

Be there or be square!

Most Sincerely,

James

P.S. - Starting today (Saturday, November 29) and extending through
Christmas Day, December 25, we are making available to our
listening audience a very special offer!

As a token of our appreciation during this season of goodwill, we
are offering a year's subscription to The Occidental Quarterly as
our Chirstmas gift to anyone who donates $100 or more. TOQ is a
must-read for any listener of The Political Cesspool Radio Program
because it offers Western Perspectives on man, culture, and
politics that are written by many of the guests who are featured on
our show. Again, this is our gift to anyone who donates at least
$100. You won't regret it, but you must act before December 25 in
order to take advantage of this special offer!

Donate today!

www.thepoliticalcesspool.org/donations.php

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer