The Flat Circular Disc Non Rotating Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
If only men knew how much of our history was stolen from us? So many incredible inventions from even over a century ago. Everything
they tell us is to always keep us misdirected. In many ways we were more advanced back then but they don't want you to know that! There
was wireless energy all over world. They captured the electricity with the steeples/towers and it was converted to free electricity.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Even hundreds of thousands of miles of land that we are not told about. We wouldn't be allowed to go there anyway as it's only for them.

684fa962aaeaef7b.jpg

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Even hundreds of thousands of miles of land that we are not told about. We wouldn't be allowed to go there anyway as it's only for them.

684fa962aaeaef7b.jpg
So You’re saying there are more continents than we are aware of and we are being held back from them somehow?

Where is the evidence for this image above?

How does this comport with what we know from air travel and satellite communications?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
So You’re saying there are more continents than we are aware of and we are being held back from them somehow?

Where is the evidence for this image above?

How does this comport with what we know from air travel and satellite communications?

Only the very elite, rich and powerful can go there. Trust me there is so much humanity doesn't know and will probably never
know unless they lose power someday. No one can travel there or fly over just like the real Antartic Ice Circle. Only for them.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Hey WL, I've been lurking for the last couple of weeks after a LOOOONG hiatus and find this conversation to be fascinating. Does the flat earth model have a map? I mean a real map with a scale. I think that we could test the theory by using that to estimate distances between cities on the FL map with what has been measured.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Hey WL, I've been lurking for the last couple of weeks after a LOOOONG hiatus and find this conversation to be fascinating. Does the flat earth model have a map? I mean a real map with a scale. I think that we could test the theory by using that to estimate distances between cities on the FL map with what has been measured.
If you go to your local library you can find these flat earth maps from all over the world. It wasn't until the 1960's after NASA started
that they changed the school and science books along with the world maps. They at the same time started to push the theory of evolution
that we come from Apes and the big bang theory. Neither of these theories work with a Biblical Flat Earth like we are told in the Bible.
Here is a map I posted before but there are thousands of maps used by shipping and aeronautical companies that map it out exactly.

defd2786e1e74be7.jpeg

white lightning

Hall of Famer
An Official Air Force Map of the World from the 1960's. They used to show the truth in the past!
Can you guys say Flat Earth? Notice how Asia, Europe, etc. etc. is not where they show us now.

cae5327677cde4c2.jpg

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The great Football Dad has unexpectedly returned! Hope it's not a one post flyby and that you'll be a regular poster again.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Hey WL, neither of those or the video show a scalable map. The first one shows the lines of latitude and longitude and demonstrates the various time zones, but not scaling, like how far from Sydney to Santiago. The second one is literally a flattened out globe (note the unwrapped globe curve at the bottom as opposed to the ice wall). I'm trying to sort out inconsistencies such as why this ocean is ultra-ginormous on the FE model yet airlines fly across it and it doesn't take forever. 1688071804407.png

Flint

Mentor
Flat earthers also struggle to explain many airline flights. You see, if you look at a flat earth map, continents in the southern hemisphere are very far apart, whereas ones in the northern hemisphere are quite close. This should cause impossibly long flights in the southern hemisphere, but very short flights in the northern hemisphere.

Let’s take Qantas Flight 28 that goes between Sydney Australia and Santiago Chile as an example (there are multiple others that could be used, and you can find plenty of other websites that have worked out this math for other flights). This is a non-stop flight that travels over 11,000 km and takes 14 hours and 20 minutes. That is all well and good on a round earth, but if you look at a flat earth map, the distance becomes substantially larger. In fact, it should be around 25,000 km. This is a huge problem because 747s simply cannot fly fast enough to make that flight in that time. In fact, given that 747s fly at 920 km per hour, it would take over 27 hours to make the flight!

This is the path that Flight 28 would have to take on a flat earth. It is impossibly long. There is no way to make this flight with a 747 on a flat earth.

https://thelogicofscience.com/2018/07/19/6-major-problems-with-a-flat-earth/comment-page-1/

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I can post detailed in depth videos describing the flights all around the world. When you try to track certainy flights, they
dissapear. Also anyone who travels alot can see the flight paths the pilots take don't match up with the fake globe ball earth.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Me too! I thought he might have traveled too far south and fell over the ice barrier at the edge of the world!
I was considering the journey but couldn't figure out which "south" to go to since every direction is "south" on the FE map.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Baby Boomers got us into this mess but the truth will be revealed. Lies get harder and harder to keep secret. Laugh and mock
all you want but I know the truth.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I can post detailed in depth videos describing the flights all around the world. When you try to track certainy flights, they
dissapear. Also anyone who travels alot can see the flight paths the pilots take don't match up with the fake globe ball earth.
I wasn't necessarily asking for airline information, simply a scalable map (you know what a map scale is, right?) that would enable someone to accurately measure distance on a FE map. I've yet to see one. As for Southern Hemisphere flights, none of them make sense on the FE model. There are literally dozens of flights everyday between major cities down there, it's not like some weird anomoly that you can't "track".

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
an example of available flights from Sydney, Australia to wherever: 1688075973287.png

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Watch the videos. There are hundreds of them talking about the fake flight patterns around the world. I can post videos from pilots
admitting that we live on a flat earth but you will keep believing your Boomer Lies.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
The Baby Boomers got us into this mess but the truth will be revealed. Lies get harder and harder to keep secret. Laugh and mock
all you want but I know the truth.
I am genuinely curious, I do not intend to mock. You are a valued contributor to CF so your views are and should be taken seriously.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Watch the videos. There are hundreds of them talking about the fake flight patterns around the world. I can post videos from pilots
admitting that we live on a flat earth but you will keep believing your Boomer Lies.
So enough of the flight pattern stuff, "you show me your pilot, I'll show you mine!!!" is not helpful. Is there a reliable map for calculating distances?

Status
Not open for further replies.