Not open for further replies.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
8f32791c19011c7e.png

Flint

Mentor
18 Best Cruises to Antarctica

Best Trips to Antarctica 2023
All the trips to Antarctica that we’ve rounded up are marine expeditions. That means long, sunny days exploring the icy formations and spying on wildlife, and nippy evenings snuggled up in your toasty cabin. But, rather than a traditional cruise, these adventures feel more like a private expedition.

Antarctic Tourism is Booming - But can the Continent Cope
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jun/25/antarctica-cruise-tourism-environment-impact
According to the International Association of Antarctica Tour Operators (IAATO), a record 105,331 people visited Antarctica over the 2022-23 austral season, continuing a rapid rise.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
18 Best Cruises to Antarctica

Best Trips to Antarctica 2023
All the trips to Antarctica that we’ve rounded up are marine expeditions. That means long, sunny days exploring the icy formations and spying on wildlife, and nippy evenings snuggled up in your toasty cabin. But, rather than a traditional cruise, these adventures feel more like a private expedition.

Antarctic Tourism is Booming - But can the Continent Cope
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jun/25/antarctica-cruise-tourism-environment-impact
According to the International Association of Antarctica Tour Operators (IAATO), a record 105,331 people visited Antarctica over the 2022-23 austral season, continuing a rapid rise.

This isn't the true Antartica. No one except for our leaders are allowed there due to the treaty. They have arrested many people over the decades that try to get to close to the Antartica Ice Wall. It's not allowed. There are videos of people flying or on ships being arrested
and detained. It's guarded by the military. I can post videos but you would still try to make up some excuses.

Flint

Mentor
This isn't the true Antartica. No one except for our leaders are allowed there due to the treaty. They have arrested many people over the decades that try to get to close to the Antartica Ice Wall. It's not allowed. There are videos of people flying or on ships being arrested
and detained. It's guarded by the military. I can post videos but you would still try to make up some excuses.
Why do you think no one can go to Antarctica when thousands do every year? You can go on line and book a tour yourself. Where do you think all those people go?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Why do you think no one can go to Antarctica when thousands do every year? You can go on line and book a tour yourself. Where do you think all those people go?

Antartica is the Ice Wall that surrounds the flat earth. No one but military and the elite can go there. You can't fly over it or take a ship
there. It's prohibited. Those tours are the closest you will ever get and for the money they are a complete joke. Look up Admiral Bryd
and the original crews that went there. After they discovered things it was quickly decided by the world leaders to not allow the public
to ever go there. The natural resources along are unlike anywhere in the world.

Phall

Master
Have you ever met someone who booked there? Did they follow through? Would love to hear about it.

Flint

Mentor
Have you ever met someone who booked there? Did they follow through? Would love to hear about it.
No I never met Jesus either but I believed he existed. I believe there is a place called Montana but I have never been there myself or known anyone from there.

There are literally dozens of sites on the internet for tours to Antarctica, all of them with many reviews of people that went there. 100,000 people went there last year.
Is it all lies? Maybe Montana is too?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
No I never met Jesus either but I believed he existed. I believe there is a place called Montana but I have never been there myself or known anyone from there.

There are literally dozens of sites on the internet for tours to Antarctica, all of them with many reviews of people that went there. 100,000 people went there last year.
Go ahead Mr the shots are good for you. Do you send Dr. Fauci Christmas Cards? Go see what they call Antartica? They get rich on naive people.

flow_chart3.png

Last edited:

Phall

Master

I didn't necessarily ask this to be rude, but I realize that it was. An Antartica trip, to my knowledge, costs $180k per person for a two-week excursion. I recall a tourist boat capsizing last year off the South American coast, killing nameless dozens in a way that was less sensational than the Titanic submersible vessel-thing.

I'm a simple guy, but I don't think "science" has disproved the viability of HP Lovecraft's story "In the Mountains of Madness" to be loosely factual, where the towering ice mountains in the extreme "south" covered up a gateway to a sleeping, monstrous hell.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The June and December Solstice only work on a Flat Earth like above. Time to stop the lies! There are hundreds of
thousands of maps just like this at Libraries all across the World but you can find many online. They used to show the
truth until they found a way to make a fortune off the Devils Lies.

defd2786e1e74be7.jpeg

Last edited:

Flint

Mentor
Where’d you get those maps, did your kid draw them at school and you had them on your refrigerator? Haha just kidding no kid would be silly enough to draw maps like that.

The one with the chaos dragon under the earth, that’s a scary guy, how far down is he because I’m planting some flowers this weekend and I would not want to run into him.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Don't quit your day job Flint. Oh Walmart already fired you as a greeter. That sucks, Then back to the street corner begging with your
cardboard sign. :smash2:

Flint

Mentor
Do you live near an ocean? I’d like to visit you and we can go out to the beach and see for ourselves. Since time immemorial men have claimed that the tops of ships disappear first. It’s the whole story of Columbus! Yet you insist for some reason that something that has been common knowledge for thousands of years is suddenly the other way around.

The pictures above should be the other way round.

Status
Not open for further replies.