South Africa World Cup 2010

Europe

Mentor
If they don't get instant replay, soccer will always be a joke. "Germany" got pretty lucky, if it's 2-2,it's a different game. Germany had a Tunisian,a Turk and a black, plus a black on the bench, plus 3 Poles born in Poland playing. I can't stand Germany or Argentina. I hope Spain wins. Edited by: Europe

Mighty Joe

Europe said:
If they don't get instant replay, soccer will always be a joke. "Germany" got pretty lucky, if it's 2-2,it's a different game. Germany had a Tunisian,a Turk and a black, plus a black on the bench, plus 3 Poles born in Poland playing. I can't stand Germany or Argentina. I hope Spain wins.

I agree the Germans were lucky their as that goal by Lampard criminally not given would have swung the momentum Englands way.

Kaptain

Master
It does suck that the German team is multi-cultural than ever before, but it still beats the pants off of rooting for 1/2 black England team. Also, I have no problem with the "3 poles" since Poles are white and two of the Poles (Klose and Pod) are of pure German blood.

The black England goal-keeper absolutely sucked.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Kaptain Poop said:
It does suck that the German team is multi-cultural than ever before, but it still beats the pants off of rooting for 1/2 black England team. Also, I have no problem with the "3 poles" since Poles are white and two of the Poles (Klose and Pod) are of pure German blood.

Well, Klose's mother was pure Polish, and his father was pure German. Podolski is debatable. Regardless, they are all brothers, merely separated by arbitrary borders.

I have no clue why Holger Badstuber didn't start (as he did against Australia and Serbia) over Jerome Boateng in this match. If he were to start in future contests, Germany would be all-white, with the exception of Khedira and Ozil (a Tunisian and a Turk, both of whom are relatively light skinned).

Non-whites played little role in today's England-Germany match"¦with all 5 goals being scored and assisted by German / Polish / English players (Klose, Podolski, Muller x 2, and Upson). Ozil assisted on one of Muller's goals. Non-white players were barely even mentioned in this match, with the exception of England's midget Afro-striker, Defoe, who produced nothing.

Germany may be the "whitest"Â￾ squad remaining, along with Slovakia, the Netherlands, Argentina, and Uruguay.

chris371

Mentor
Klose and Podolski are white, polish, christian, and thoroughly integrated germans that speak without the faintest accents.
How can anyone not root for them.

Im not happy about khedira, ozil, or boateng being there, but it was the white guys that kicked ass today so who cares.

Europe

Mentor
Well, more terrible officiating in the Argentinian game. That first goal was clearly offside. This almost can't be taken seriously anymore. There should be at least 5 more officials , plus instant replay.

Europe

Mentor
Thrashen said:
Kaptain Poop said:

Well, Klose's mother was pure Polish, and his father was pure German. Podolski is debatable. Regardless, they are all brothers, merely separated by arbitrary borders.

I have no clue why Holger Badstuber didn't start (as he did against Australia and Serbia) over Jerome Boateng in this match. If he were to start in future contests, Germany would be all-white, with the exception of Khedira and Ozil (a Tunisian and a Turk, both of whom are relatively light skinned).

Non-whites played little role in today's England-Germany match"¦with all 5 goals being scored and assisted by German / Polish / English players (Klose, Podolski, Muller x 2, and Upson). Ozil assisted on one of Muller's goals. Non-white players were barely even mentioned in this match, with the exception of England's midget Afro-striker, Defoe, who produced nothing.

Germany may be the "whitest"Â￾ squad remaining, along with Slovakia, the Netherlands, Argentina, and Uruguay.

What about Spain?

Kaptain

Master
Watching the nation anthems in Argentina vs. Mexico, I noticed that most of the players appeared to have a high percentage of European blood. I bet if DNA tests were done that both teams would have a higher percentage than England or even the U.S. team. Interesting how African blood was practically non-existant in the two teams. I guess in Mexico they don't care about diversity quite as much. Neither does Ghana, South Africa, Korea, Japan, or any majority non-white nation.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Argentina is a majority white country. It's great to see them blowing away Mexico. I can't stand the players of the fans. They are very racist. As of right now, Argentina is up 3-0 early in the 2nd half! Time for Mexico to go home and cry in their cerveza.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
People
Nationality: <I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal">Noun and adjective[/I]--Argentine(s).
Population (July 2007 est.): 40.3 million.
Annual population growth rate (2001): 1.05%.
Ethnic groups: European 97%, mostly of Spanish and Italian descent; mestizo, Amerindian, or other nonwhite groups 3%.
Religions: Roman Catholic 70%, Protestant 9%, Muslim 1.5%, Jewish 0.8%, other 2.5%.
Language: Spanish.
Education: Compulsory until age 18. <I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal">Adult literacy[/I] (2001)--97%.
Health: <I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal">Infant mortality rate[/I]--16.16/1,000. <I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal">Life expectancy[/I] (2000 est.)--75.48 yrs.
Work force: <I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal">Industry and commerce[/I]--35.8%; <I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal">agriculture[/I]--9.5%; <I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal">services[/I]--54.7%.

Highlander

Mentor
white lightning said:
People
Nationality: <i style="">Noun and adjective[/i]--Argentine(s).
Population (July 2007 est.): 40.3 million.
Annual population growth rate (2001): 1.05%.
Ethnic groups: European 97%, mostly of Spanish and Italian descent; mestizo, Amerindian, or other nonwhite groups 3%.
Religions: Roman Catholic 70%, Protestant 9%, Muslim 1.5%, Jewish 0.8%, other 2.5%.
Language: Spanish.
Education: Compulsory until age 18. <i style="">Adult literacy[/i] (2001)--97%.
Health: <i style="">Infant mortality rate[/i]--16.16/1,000. <i style="">Life expectancy[/i] (2000 est.)--75.48 yrs.
Work force: <i style="">Industry and commerce[/i]--35.8%; <i style="">agriculture[/i]--9.5%; <i style="">services[/i]--54.7%.
Those stats are one of the reasons Argentina is on my short list of countries to emigrate to. Many Whites from the U.S., Canada, etc., particularly White males, are already. Looking back (and seeing what England has become now), I wish Argentina would've won the Faulklin "War".
Edited by: Highlander

Europe

Mentor
Kaptain Poop said:
Watching the nation anthems in Argentina vs. Mexico, I noticed that most of the players appeared to have a high percentage of European blood. I bet if DNA tests were done that both teams would have a higher percentage than England or even the U.S. team. Interesting how African blood was practically non-existant in the two teams. I guess in Mexico they don't care about diversity quite as much. Neither does Ghana, South Africa, Korea, Japan, or any majority non-white nation.

I didn't see to many pure whites on the Mexican team.

Europe

Mentor
Highlander said:
white lightning said:
People Nationality: &lt;i style=""&gt;Noun and adjective[/i]--Argentine(s).Population (July 2007 est.): 40.3 million.Annual population growth rate (2001): 1.05%.Ethnic groups: European 97%, mostly of Spanish and Italian descent; mestizo, Amerindian, or other nonwhite groups 3%.Religions: Roman Catholic 70%, Protestant 9%, Muslim 1.5%, Jewish 0.8%, other 2.5%. Language: Spanish.Education: Compulsory until age 18. &lt;i style=""&gt;Adult literacy[/i] (2001)--97%. Health: &lt;i style=""&gt;Infant mortality rate[/i]--16.16/1,000. &lt;i style=""&gt;Life expectancy[/i] (2000 est.)--75.48 yrs. Work force: &lt;i style=""&gt;Industry and commerce[/i]--35.8%; &lt;i style=""&gt;agriculture[/i]--9.5%; &lt;i style=""&gt;services[/i]--54.7%.
Those stats are one of the reasons Argentina is on my short list of countries to emigrate to.  Many Whites from the U.S., Canada, etc., particularly White males, are already.  Looking back (and seeing what England has become now), I wish Argentina would've won the Faulklin "War".

Argentina is 86% white according to wiki, 8 mestizo,4% arab or Asian.

What source had 97% white for Argentina?

Uk was 92% white in 2001 and is still probably 90%.

Argentina is pretty much a poor county for having so many whites. I don't know if I would want to live there. I rather choose Italy, which is still probably 97% white.Edited by: Europe

Europe

Mentor
Here is an interesting article on Argenina.

With its vast stretches of Pampas grassland and almost 40 million people, Argentina is one of the world's least densely-populated countries. A 2006 United Nations survey ranks it 202th among 240 nations and dependencies. Meanwhile, a 2005 UN report ranks Argentina's population growth rate 129th. The report puts the rate at 1% annually, just below the world average of 1.17%.

At 4% a year (Liberia is growing at 4.5%), a country's population doubles every 18 years. At 1% it doubles every 70. So Argentina, which is the 8th biggest country, isn't going to feel crowded any time soon. The U.S, meanwhile, which is either the 3rd or 4th biggest country (depending on whether you consider Taiwan part of China), ranks 179th in terms of crowding. Its population growth rate, as of 2005, ranked 131th and was 0.97%.

But Argentina's rate is only moderately related to immigration while the U.S. rate is driven mainly by immigration and high Hispanic birth rates. Argentina's demographic makeup will remain largely unchanged in the years to come while the U.S. will change substantially, skewing heavily toward a more diverse population, with a greater share of ethnic minorities and first generation immigrants. By 2050 Caucasians will have become a minority, making up 47% of the population (compared with 85% in 1960). Argentina will continue to be dominated by families of Italian and Spanish origin, with added indigenous immigration from neighboring countries.

Meanwhile, as the U.S. population becomes even more racially diverse, making it look less like Argentina's European demographic, its lingual makeup will begin to sound much more like that of Argentina's. The U.S. Hispanic population is expected to triple to 29% by 2050. That means millions more Spanish speakers and a much larger market for Spanish-language TV programs and movies, including those from Argentina.

Argentina's population will rise to about 64 million by 2050 if current trends hold. The U.S. population will soar to 438 million from 303 million now. Its population is growing by about 3 million people a year, with a new birth every eight seconds and a new immigrant every 30, according to U.S. Census data. Argentina's population has grown 2,122% since 1869, the year of the first census, when it totaled 1.8 million. The U.S. population at the time was about 38.5 million, roughly the same as Argentina's now.

If an alien were to land in the U.S. in 2050, it would find a country whose demographics look much different than they do today. If it were to land in Argentina, however, it would likely encounter the same proportion of mustachioed Italian taxi drivers and excessively-tanned elderly women of Spanish descent. Most likely, they will still be complaining about the kind of things that excessively-tanned elderly women complain about. And even though there will be more of these people, each of them slightly more removed from their ancestors' Old World origins, they will always have the big open spaces and estancias of the Pampas where they can frolic about without concern for invading anyone's personal space. The Kirchners, now in their 90s, will have rotated through the presidency for the 10th time. And Marcelo Tinelli, also in his 90s but without a hint of gray hair, will still be conducting Show Match, hiring chesty young women to pounce around the stage and "dance for a dream."Â￾

But not everything will be the same. By 2050 the summertime beaches of Mar del Plata likely will have become unbearably overcrowded, insoportable, even for those intrepidly-tactile souls who enjoy the place in its current form.

article

itsme

Guru
Argentina is maybe 70-75% white and the rest is mestizo.

Their nationalteam has 8 white starter(Demichelis,Burdisso,Heinze,Otamendi,Mascherano,M.Rodriguez,Messi and Higuain).

The goalkeeper and Tevez are mestizo, not sure about Di Maria(looks mixed).

Mighty Joe

Argentina starts 8 whites,the other 3 look to be South American mestizo types.Majority White teams should make up 5 of the 8 quarter finalists.Not bad,Spain are the team to root for imo but any of them 5 teams would be a decent victory as they all start dominant white players particularly in midfield and up front.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Viva Argentina. I have not closely followed the WC as years past, but get most of my info from you guys. It appears that Argentina is one of the Teams to route from a CF perspective.

Europe

Mentor
Highlander said:
Germany just scored again, making it 4-1 now.  Nice footwork and passing by the Germans.  Very team-oriented and unselfish play.  On the last goal, they passed it around one of England's black defenders to another German that kicked it passed England's black goalie.  So far England's black goalie has allowed 4 goals this game alone.  Remember when their White goalie, Green, allowed that one goal against the US and has not played since?  It reminds me of the NFL or College Football where a White player is on such a short leash that if he makes one mistake he's instantly removed and either demoted or never plays again.  His black replacement can then bust assignment after assignment before his leash is pulled in, if ever.

Look at this commnet on the BBC about James.

"Not a single England player, with perhaps the exception of David James, enhanced their reputation in Bloemfontein. John Terry and Matthew Upson were pillars, almost literally, in defence and Germany ran through midfield at will."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/philmcnulty/2010/06/englands_failings_exposed.html

This is the level of commentary on the BBC. They always like to blask the England team, so I am the people at the BBC are glad Engand lost.

Solomon Kane

Mentor
Too bad about the US--but at least Donovan had a good WC and Jozy Altidore did not.

S. Korea--gone; and Mexico--gone. Good news. Uruguay and Argentina are looked upon as white teams, so ifeither of themwin--it willdisappoint the pro third-world crowd.

Argentina &amp; Uruguaylook very European, esp. Argentina--yes there are a few mestizos there; but you have to look at the overall picture.

Brazil has the image of the multi-racial, mestizo, mostly black team. So if argentina or uruguay win--it will be a victory for "European" Latin America.

I don't think we have to worry about "mestizo" Paraguay advancing too far.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Germany put a thrashing on England today, 4-1.

I'll root for Germany, Spain, Argentina, and Uruguay to take the Cup now. All four of those teams have a good chance to too. I think our biggest obstacle remaining is Brazil.

foobar75

Master
Just a note about Argentina. I think someone had asked why they are a poor country (relatively speaking) for a majority white nation. In the late 19th/early 20th century, Argentina was actually one of the richest and most prosperious nations in the world. But thanks to funny-money policies starting with the 1920s and populist governments and their anti-enterprise/solicalist programs led by strongmen such as Juan Peron, the country has been an economic mess for a long time.

It's almost as if the PTB do not want a strong, rich white nation at the tip of South America, so they have made sure thru their puppets that Argentina remains in check.Edited by: foobar75

foobar75

Master
Great wins by Germany and Argentina today, who'll now meet in the quarterfinals. Admittedly, there were some blown calls in both games, but the better teams won.

It will be difficult to decide who I'll root for here. I guess it'll be one of those matches where from a caste perspective, I won't be disappointed either way for whichever team wins.

Germany's strikers gave a first-hand demonstration of what it means to put the ball behind the goal-line. They have world-class speed and skills, very much unlike the afflete strikers on Team USA and their useless speed. But if you put Muller, Podolski, Klose, Altidore, Findley, etc in a line-up, the brainwashed DWFs would undoubtedly pick the blacks as being better players.

Also, I think I saw a post up there where someone questioned the fact that there are 3 Germans of Polish descent on the German team. I think it would be simply insane to even bring this up.
smiley5.gif

The only disgrace I see with Germany are the two mercenary blacks, who have no business being there. Ozil may be of Turkish descent, but he's a very good player. Khedira is only starting because Ballack is hurt, so let's quit knitpicking on the Germans.

WhiteWorld

I would like to know why the USA soccer team is being attacked by the press. It seems like the press is going out of its way to rip into these guys. I enjoyed the games and thought they showed alot of heart coming back and overcoming the bad calls. I don't remember anybody ripping the "Dream Team" like this when they lost in the olympics.

Charlie

Guru
If the U.S. wants to upgrade its 'athleticism' then why not consider beach volleyball players? Tall, big air, fit, intelligent, familiar with international competition. Able to learn the game quickly.Karch Kiraly (6'2") and Philip "Phil" Peter Dalhausser (6'9") as strikers would be a good combination. Well-tanned so may be able to 'pass'.

Odd that Mexico would complain about an offside. Almost like complaining about a border between two ostensibly sovereign countries. I mean, who's to say where the border begins or ends. Offside? Such a subjective thing. Amnesty for that referee.

Why is Argentina poor? Because Pinochet was in Chile. Still, there was no excuse for Argentina not to mimic Chile's adoption of the Chicago School of Economic's solution. Argentina had the chance to get off the debt drug in 2002 by simply defaulting on all national debt.

augusto-pinochet5.jpg

Peace and prosperity through fiscal discipline? I'm listening.Edited by: Charlie

Europe

Mentor
WhiteWorld said:
I would like to know why the USA soccer team is being attacked by the press. It seems like the press is going out of its way to rip into these guys. I enjoyed the games and thought they showed alot of heart coming back and overcoming the bad calls. I don't remember anybody ripping the "Dream Team" like this when they lost in the olympics.

The press doesn't want soccer to succede in the US.They mostly make fun of it.They say it's boring and nothing happens.Plus,they see the white guys and think it's not a real sport.

The US didn't do poorly,but if you don't win it, you are considered a failure in the US.