some performances today

G

white shogun:

you're wrong.

you guys are bad at math and anthropology too.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Nah, its not me thats wrong, jody. Its history, anthropology, sociology, and least of all wikipedia, they're all wrong, because jody says so!
smiley32.gif

Way to argue your point, jody. I guess I was expecting to much from a kid who rides the little squatty yellow bus.

Does your mom know you're using the computer?

G

gonzalez is an obvious american indian which means he's "asian" according to your retarded version of anthropology. in case you weren't sure: 90% of mexicans are american indians. or are those white guys streaming across the border?

americans indians are asians that came across the bering straight. they are not caucasians or white or anything like that at all.

you're wrong.

backrow

Hall of Famer
jody said:
just to clear it up that tony gonzalez is NOT white, but white shogun IS a moron:

http://tonygonzalezfoundation.shadowbuddies.com/bio.html

"Ethnic Background: Hispanic, African American, Indian, Jamaican, and Cape Verdian"

in other words:

tony gonzalez is not white in ANY universe. but, white shogun IS a retard.

no need to throw a fit over Tony G. and i doubt White Shogun will care too much about you calling him a retard... that was uncalled for and even though you might have had a point it is easily lost on a lot of people when you start callingthem names
smiley2.gif

EDIT: PS: i do support a lot of non white athletes in the NFL because most of them have to fight their way through to big leagues by proving themselves over and over again and sometimes it's not enough... so Tony G., Wayne Chrebet, Tedy Bruschi and many others of mixed descent are some of my favourite players...Edited by: backrow

robcat

Guru
I have never heard Chrebet called "mixed descent." He is white, unless you found info on him we dont know about.

backrow

Hall of Famer
robcat said:
I have never heard Chrebet called "mixed descent." He is white, unless you found info on him we dont know about.

well to be honest i always used to think that Wayne has some american Indian blood in him, but obviously i might be wrong
smiley36.gif

G

backrow said:
no need to throw a fit over Tony G. and i doubt White Shogun will care too much about you calling him a retard... that was uncalled for and even though you might have had a point it is easily lost on a lot of people when you start calling them names

he started with the insults first. he needs to shut up.

White_Savage

Mentor
You still haven't answered why it's not just Whites who dislike blacks, or why normal Whites don't tend to have strong feelings of dislike for the Chinese or most Mexicans, etc.

Hell, even blacks move out of black neighborhoods when they can.

Your people don't even like themselves. Must be why they pretend they're the greatest at every sport. Sports are the ONLY thing you've ever had any ability at, and you're not even superior in most aspects of that.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
jody wrote:
90% of mexicans are american indians. or are those white guys streaming across the border?

According to the CIA World Factbook,
about 60% of the population of Mexico is mestizo (mixed Amerindian and white), another 30% is Amerindian or predominantly Amerindian, and 9% is white (or of European descent). The remaining 1% includes Afro-Mexicans and others.

Demographics of Mexico clearly show that only 30% of Mexicans are Amer-Indians, although an additional 60% is mestizo, or Amerindian and white, so the argument could be made for 90% of the population being "Amerindian," per se. But 9% are considered "white," which means they are 9.5 million Mexicans who are both white yet considered "Hispanic." And that is Mexico alone, the white demographics of some South American countries is much higher, yet they are still considered "Hispanic" since they hail from a Spanish-speaking country.

The FBI has long been known to categorize Hispanics as non-white when they are the victims of crime, but as white when they commit crimes. FBI Uniform Crime Reports

Tony Gonzalez is obviously free to consider himself whatever ethnicity he chooses, but racially speaking, even according to jody, Hispanic and Amerindian are the same thing, and in all liklihood, African American, Jamaican, and Cape Verdan are all *******.

And finally, lest there be any confusion about what I actually said,

Having said that, I do *not*{emphasis added} consider Gonzalez a "white" player in the context used here on Caste Football, although I *do* think that Hispanic and Asian players must fight to overcome the racial stigma of inferior athletes to blacks, much like white men. I personally root for players like Gonzalez, Troy Polamalu, Dat Nguyen, and a few other non-white players, although the Samoans are rapidly making a name for themselves without any assistance from affirmative action.

It seems quite redundant to have to repost a post that is contained in the same thread, on the same page, but as I'm being quoted out of context I thought it important to remind jody and everyone else what I thought, specifically, of Tony Gonzalez.

And just for grins:

Substructure in Human Populations
356px-Admixture_triangle_plot.png

Edited by: White Shogun

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
jody said:
http://tonygonzalezfoundation.shadowbuddies.com/bio.html

"Ethnic Background: Hispanic, African American, Indian, Jamaican, and Cape Verdian"

Its interesting to note that Tony Gonzalez uses national definitions to denote some of his black ancestry, but not his Hispanic or Indian tribal heritage.

He could therefore be Mexican, Brazilian, Puerto Rican, Dominican, Honduran, Guatemalan.....

Does he mean "Indian" as in Sioux, Iroquis, Apache... or Punjabi?

Jamaican population by ethnic group:
black 90.9%, East Indian 1.3%, white 0.2%, Chinese 0.2%, mixed 7.3%, other 0.1%

Cape Verde population by ethnic group:
Creole (mulatto) 71%, African 28%, European 1%

Although there is a very small % chance that Gonzalez named these nations to denote something other than "black," its highly unlikely.

His bio also notes that he has been taking Spanish lessons for five years, which indicates he is not a native speaker.

Seems to me that maybe Tony Gonzalez is predominately a black athlete, as opposed to Amerindian or the oft-misused "Hispanic."

gonzalez.jpg

Edited by: White Shogun

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I have about 4% Choctaw and Cherokee blood in me. I don't know what that does to my whiteness, but I really don't care. As for other groups trying to succeed in the NFL, my favorite player is Dat Nguyen. His story is really something to me, plus the fact that he is somewhat undersized at his position makes me root for him.

JD074

Master
jody said:
because this is less about being pro-white than it is about being anti-black.

They go hand in hand. Black athletes are considered superior to all other athletes, not just white. People focus on white athletes being inferior because we're "Public Enemy #1," but nobody thinks that Asians, for example, are as good of athletes as blacks. We're the majority of the population here in America and we're the ones that are denied opportunities. But clearly in sports like football and basketball, blacks are preferred over everybody else. Whites just so happen to be the ones who suffer the most from it.

Anything that knocks black athletes down a peg or two is good for white athletes. I was glad to see that Chinese guy win Olympic gold in the 110m hurdles. It was good that he beat the black guys. It would be better if the winner was white, but it's still a good thing.

So yes, I'm pro-white and anti-black. And proud of it. Edited by: JD074

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I'm pro-white. If the prevailing opinion is that blacks are better athletes then whites, then I'm also anti-black. If the prevailing opion is that Asians are smarter then white people then I'm also anti-asian. I defend my people and my culture. It is who I am, it is who my ancestors were it is who my children will be. I can see no honor in believing otherwise.