Ruslan Chagaev

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Chagaev can definitely beat Haye. He's got a good chin and has the hand speed to mix it up with Haye. Chagaev has to win this fight for all of us here at Castefootball.

whiteathlete33 said:
There is a lot of talk about Haye fighting Audley Harrison.  
I think haye is on his way out, he lost most of his fans after all of his backing out! So I'm looking for them to move Harrison up. Truth is, Harrison is really a better fighter than Haye anyway! And His chin is no worse. There's been times Audley has looked good in fights....Edited by: lost

f3dor

Guru
lost said:
whiteathlete33 said:
There is a lot of talk about Haye fighting Audley Harrison.
I think haye is on his way out, he lost most of his fans after all of his backing out! So I'm looking for them to move Harrison up. Truth is, Harrison is really a better fighter than Haye anyway! And His chin is no worse. There's been times Audley has looked good in fights....

audley is a far more skillfull fighter than haye, and ill def be supporting fraudley harrison over haye.

Haye has become a joke, i think i said on the haye forum that haye wouldnt dare fight the k bros...he has become a joke of boxing...

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
f3dor said:
fraudley is a far more skillfull fighter than haye, and ill def be supporting fraudley harrison over haye.

smiley110.gif
You came back, just like I said you would Mr. Goldstein.

smiley56.gif

f3dor

Guru
Parody said:
f3dor said:
fraudley is a far more skillfull fighter than haye, and ill def be supporting fraudley harrison over haye.

smiley110.gif

smiley56.gif

I dont like you , it is actually pretty hard to judge someone from the internet, but i can tell you are a sinful person. Plus i would happily say that to your face, but you are just a cyber warrior with no backbone, so quit with the poor insults.

I am taking advice from the nice members on here and i am not going to post in the politics sections as its filled with people like you discussing skull sizes. So with that in mind i suggest you avoid me, i avoid you, and we will make this forum more appealing to others. So take that as avictory ifyou like but you wont be seeing me in that happy hour section.

So keep out of my way on here, and ill keep out of your way, and i think that would be best for this forum.

Comprende paranoid...

f3dor said:
Parody said:
f3dor said:
fraudley is a far more skillfull fighter than haye, and ill def be supporting fraudley harrison over haye....
smiley110.gif
smiley56.gif
<!-- bmi_SafeAddOnload(bmi_load,"bmi_orig_img",1);//-->

<div> </div>
<div>I dont like you , it is actually pretty hard to judge someone from the internet, but i can tell you are a sinful person. Plus i would happily say that to your face, but you are just a cyber warrior with no backbone, so quit with the poor insults.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>I am taking advice from the nice members on here and i am not going to post in the politics sections as its filled with people like you discussing skull sizes. So with that in mind i suggest you avoid me, i avoid you, and we will make this forum more appealing to others. So take that as a victory if you like but you  wont be seeing me  in that happy hour section.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>So keep out of my way on here, and ill keep out of your way, and i think that would be best for this forum.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Comprende paranoid...</div>
Just go and get a new username f3dor. we will never let you live the "I'm leaving the forum!" Thing down!
smiley56.gif

f3dor

Guru
lost said:
f3dor said:
Parody said:
f3dor said:
fraudley is a far more skillfull fighter than haye, and ill def be supporting fraudley harrison over haye....
smiley110.gif
smiley56.gif
&lt;!-- bmi_SafeAddOnload(bmi_load,"bmi_orig_img",1);//--&gt;

I dont like you , it is actually pretty hard to judge someone from the internet, but i can tell you are a sinful person. Plus i would happily say that to your face, but you are just a cyber warrior with no backbone, so quit with the poor insults.

I am taking advice from the nice members on here and i am not going to post in the politics sections as its filled with people like you discussing skull sizes. So with that in mind i suggest you avoid me, i avoid you, and we will make this forum more appealing to others. So take that as avictory ifyou like but you wont be seeing me in that happy hour section.

So keep out of my way on here, and ill keep out of your way, and i think that would be best for this forum.

Comprende paranoid...
Just go and get a new username f3dor. we will never let you live the "I'm leaving the forum!" Thing down!
smiley56.gif

Na, my username is far to witty and clever to be lost forever.

Plus i do not mind people taking the michael out of me coming back, who says i cannot take a joke? What makes me exempt from someone taking the piss out of me?

Anyway, we disgress, back to chagaev....

f3dor said:
lost said:
f3dor said:
Parody said:
f3dor said:
smiley110.gif
smiley56.gif
<div> </div>
<div>I dont like you , it is actually pretty hard to judge someone from the internet, but i can tell you are a sinful person. Plus i would happily say that to your face, but you are just a cyber warrior with no backbone, so quit with the poor insults.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>I am taking advice from the nice members on here and i am not going to post in the politics sections as its filled with people like you discussing skull sizes. So with that in mind i suggest you avoid me, i avoid you, and we will make this forum more appealing to others. So take that as a victory if you like but you  wont be seeing me  in that happy hour section.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>So keep out of my way on here, and ill keep out of your way, and i think that would be best for this forum.</div>
<div> </div>
smiley56.gif

<div> </div>
<div>Na, my username is far to witty and clever to be lost forever. </div>
<div> </div>
<div>Plus i do not mind people taking the michael out of me coming back, who says i cannot take a joke? What makes me exempt from someone taking the piss out of me?</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Anyway, we disgress, back to chagaev....</div>
OK! Walcome back! But dont say I didn't tell you so!

f3dor

Guru
lost said:
f3dor said:
lost said:
f3dor said:
Parody said:
f3dor said:
smiley110.gif
smiley56.gif

Comprende paranoid...
smiley56.gif

Na, my username is far to witty and clever to be lost forever.

Plus i do not mind people taking the michael out of me coming back, who says i cannot take a joke? What makes me exempt from someone taking the piss out of me?

Anyway, we disgress, back to chagaev....
OK! Walcome back! But dont say I didn't tell you so!

told me what pal? The section i mainly post in is the soccer section and everyone have been very pleasent, go to the "nike ad" thread if you do not believe me.

Plus in the UK we have a thing called "banter", i take the preverbial pout of people, and they do it back, it all part of male bonding. So trust me, as long as its light hearted i am more than open to be joked about. What they could find funny is limited, but they can at least try.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
f3dor said:
Parody said:
f3dor said:

smiley110.gif

smiley56.gif

<div></div>
<div></div>
<div>I am taking advice from the nice members on here and i am not going to post in the politics sections as its filled with people like you discussing skull sizes. So with that in mind i suggest you avoid me, i avoid you, and we will make this forum more appealing to others. So take that as avictory ifyou like but you wont be seeing me in that happy hour section.</div>
<div></div>
<div></div>

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Here's a free and legal official YouTube stream for the Chagaev-Oquendo fight, coming up in about two hours.

The undercard is on now. JC Gomez-Delic coming up next, then Gerber-Sandez and then the main event.

[video=youtube;kEPngsCCtN0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&amp;v=kEPngsCCtN0[/video]

white is right

Hall of Famer
Here's a free and legal official YouTube stream for the Chagaev-Oquendo fight, coming up in about two hours.

The undercard is on now. JC Gomez-Delic coming up next, then Gerber-Sandez and then the main event.

[video=youtube;kEPngsCCtN0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&amp;v=kEPngsCCtN0[/video]
Strange but I have another feed and it is dusk and two different boxers are fighting from the Youtube feed. I suspect the Youtube feed may be delayed as that feed the sun is still overhead??

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
The BoxNation commentators were extremely biased in favor of Oquendo. They complained there would be bad judging, but in fact Chagaev won by a wider margin than the scorecards. All three WBA judges were from Latin American like Oquendo.

[video=youtube;FHg-P0y4F-U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&amp;v=FHg-P0y4F-U[/video]

white is right

Hall of Famer
The BoxNation commentators were extremely biased in favor of Oquendo. They complained there would be bad judging, but in fact Chagaev won by a wider margin than the scorecards. All three WBA judges were from Latin American like Oquendo.

[video=youtube;FHg-P0y4F-U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&amp;v=FHg-P0y4F-U[/video]
Oquendo fought his usual stinker type fight with tons of running and light jabbing and grabbing. I thought Ruslan won the fight rather easy when I heard one judge had it a draw I assumed the other two would have wide score cards in favour of Chagaev. Also Chagaev needs to drop 20 pounds his work rate was too low he looked like a butter ball and his pace looked very deliberate because of the excessive weight.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Silly "world title". Boxrec ranks Chagaev #21.
Larry Merchant had the best line of a WBO title fight where he stated "An organization that defines this a title fight defines itself". I tend to agree about this title bout. As Oquendo hasn't beaten anybody that was ranked in over ten years. Chagaev is rumoured to be forced to defend his belt against Cuban defector Luis Ortiz that could be a decent scrap as Ortiz hasn't slipped to a sparring partner mentality like Oquendo.

white is right

Hall of Famer
"The WBA is not a good sanctioning organization"

The WBA suddenly ranked Briggs #14. How does that work, for just fighting a guy ranked # 109?

"The ranking is significant because upon approval by the sanctioning body, a boxer needs to be ranked at least number 15 to be eligible for a non-mandatory world title defense by the world champion."

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/shannon-briggs-officially-world-ranked-252135
Briggs didn't even look good in this fight. The worst exposure for Briggs is letting the general public watch his matches...:smile: At least if there wasn't copy out there gimps like the Boxing 4 Reel fools could fantasize about Shannon slaying White/Eastern Euro dragons. With this out there gimps like those two know Briggs is an asthma attack away from a Tkoby.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kCGwUjXqRU

Last edited: