Reparations

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Slavery Reparations Gaining Momentum
Jul 09 5:17 PM US/Eastern
Email this story

By ERIN TEXEIRA

Advocates who say black Americans should be compensated for slavery and its Jim Crow aftermath are quietly chalking up victories and gaining momentum.

Full Article

The article also mentions possible lawsuits for violation of human rights in race riots of the early 20th century.

Gary

Mentor
When do White Men get full reparations for the Civil War?When do the Irish get reparations for the potato famine?When do Russians get reparations for 20 million war dead in WW2[while the U.S and Britian waited until they got good and ready to start a 2nd front]When do White farmers get reparations for feeding both Whites and non-whites around the world?When do the Hungarians get reparations for standing up for freedom in the 1950's and being crushed? When these and 100 other bad deals in history get settled then we will see about slave lawsuits.

Gary

Mentor
How much does Japan owe the US over Pearl Harbor and Bataan?? How much do blacks owe the White Race for feeding them for centuries!!

Bronk

Mentor
Oddly enough the number of black Africans increased in the 20th century thanks to European medicines which eliminated many of the diseases that killed blacks.

The result was a population explosion that swamped whites in Africa and turned places like South Africa and Rhodesia into hellholes.

Ironic, isn't it.

Question is, what will whites do when the tax man comes to collect this "debt," roll over and pay the extortion or fight?

It is coming.

White_Savage

Mentor
You know, I'd be willing to pay just about any ridiculous amount to the ********, maybe even give'em one of the swamp-and-kudzu states, IF that meant my fellow Whites could give up their damn guilt trip and quit feeling like we have to associate with the bastards and pretend to like them, and put up with their behavior in general.

G

It is so ridiculous to even think that the government should even remotely consider this. Its bad enough private companies and organizations have fallen into the trap. I do not see how people think that they should be paid for something they never experienced. With all the history companies seem to be doing they should realize where the root of slavery was and that was in Africa and it was committed by Africans. Every society throughout history has had slaves...its like the Jews telling Egypt to give them money for enslaving them thousands of years ago or people who had relatives that were slaves in Ancient Rome. I do not understand why or how people should get reparations and I will not pay a cent towards them. People need to get over it.

C Darwin

Mentor
If this isn't reparations, I don't know what is.

Hip-Hop Museum In Bronx, NY Gets Millions In Funding
By EbenGregory
Date: 7/9/2006 2:00 pm

The New York City Council has allocated $1.5 million in funding to construct a Hip-Hop museum in the Bronx, New York.

Spearheaded by City Council member Larry Seabrook, the museum will trace Hip-Hop from its origins in the 1970's and be used as a forum to educate future generations about Hip-Hop culture.

"We're not talking about gangster rap," Councilman Seabrook told The New York Sun. "We're talking about Hip-Hop."

The new museum is part of a community center and housing development project that is being built by the nonprofit Northeast Bronx Redevelopment Corporation.

The project is reportedly to consist of several floors of low-to moderate-income housing with a gymnasium, a small theater, a recording studio, and the museum.

The Bronx, the fourth most populous of New York City's five boroughs, has long been considered as the birthplace of Hip-Hop. The museum will be the first dedicated to the documentation of Hip-Hop culture.

In February 2006, the Smithsonian Institute's National Museum of American History announced the launching of "Hip-Hop Won't Stop," the museum's first-ever on going and evolving exhibit on Hip-Hop culture.

The exhibit showcases a permanent collection of artifacts donated by various artists that including vinyl records, handwritten lyrics, boom boxes, clothing, microphones and other artifacts.

Impi

I realize that nothing I say will change the way many of you believe,
but hopefully my words can offer a different perspective to the
reparations/effect of slavery arguement.

As a proud American that served in this country's great military for
seven years, I do not believe that reparations should be
considered as a solution to our many problems. With that
said, anyone with an ounce of intellect should be able to understand
the institution of slavery and segregation has left behind a legacy
that has made achievement as a Black American more difficult than the
plight of other ethnic groups.

Freedom, from a legal aspect, has only existed in this country for 40
years. The success of almost all of us in life is determined by
the decisions of our parents. Since in the case of Black
Americans generations were denied the opportunity to educate
themselves, we have this situation on our hands today.

I am fortunate to have grandparents that traveled the difficult road to
defeat the barriers before them, but I would like to share their
stories so some of you can understand what my people have had to
endure. (I will be very brief)

- My grandfather served during WWII, and has the distinction of
attending basic training twice. He completed all but one week of
Basic, then it was discovered that he was not white so he had to then
complete the "Black Basic Training".

- Grandfather was in the University of Kansas marching band (only black
member) and when they played at the Orange Bowl he was the only member
that could not play that day.

- Grandmother's town had schooling for blacks up to 8th grade.
Family had to save money (not much to save) relocate to another town
that did have a black high school.

I know many of your family members have had their hardships that had to
be overcome, but when every member of your race has these hardships it
takes more than 40 years for everything to be even. Although the
many European immigrants that entered this country were treated
unfairly, the LAW still allowed them to become educated and over a
generation or two their immigrant status was all but ignored.

With all of this, I am not using slavery as an excuse but I believe
that more than one generation is needed before judgement is placed upon
an entire race.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
impi said:
Since in the case of Black Americans generations were denied the opportunity to educate themselves, we have this situation on our hands today.

Funny though that the average Asian kid fresh off the boat, who speaks no English, has no problem learning the language and going on to become Valedictorian and graduate Summa Cum Laude, isn't it?

impi said:
insert hardship stories here

I have grandparents who picked cotton and never finished elementary school, either. Ever heard of the Great Depression?

My mother didn't finish 6th grade because she had to work to help support her family. And I'm not an elderly person by any means, so we're not talking about turn of the 19th century poverty, either.

In my youth we would go days with nothing but bread and butter to eat, and those were borrowed from the neighbors.

I'd be willing to put my family's hardships back three or four generations with any of your average blacks my age living today.

Its a myth that all blacks live in poverty. There are more middle class blacks than there are poor!

Its a myth that blacks can't get an education. EDUCATION IS FREE IN THIS COUNTRY! Not to mention all the affirmative action scholarships and admissions giving lower achivieving blacks the opportunity of a lifetime. Look at all the black athletes who get college scholarships - and then commit RAPE, and SEXUAL ASSAULT, and SELL DRUGS, after having a million dollar career laid at their feet. If predominately black schools are overrun with gangs, rapes, drugs, and ebonics, who's fault is that?

Yes, blacks in this country are so mistreated. They've got it so bad, what with free education, college scholarships, government sponsored sports and recreation, access to the best medical care in the world, air conditioning, indoor plumbing, cable television, satellite radio, video games, bling bling, and all the chrome accessories to pimp his ride that a black man could ever need... I don't see how any descendant of a black slave could even stand to remain in the United States of America, as bad as it is. I mean, look at Africa! Things are going superbly there, right? There was no slavery in Africa, right?

Are white men behind the rap and hip hop movement that denigrates your women and condones a culture of drug abuse, violence, and rape?

Are white men behind the promiscuous, unprotected sex that makes blacks the largest group of AIDS victims in the world?

Are white men behind the black crime spree that is underway in every major black population center in the United States?

The civil rights movement took place in the 1960's. So, yes, its only been about 40 years. But WW II ended only 20 years earlier, and I don't see Germany and Japan still undergoing rebuilding and whining about their state of affairs. Nobody is worshiping Tojo anymore, and both of those nations are now famous for their expertise in engineering and computers. It shouldn't take 200 years of moaning and bitching to turn things around. Edited by: White Shogun

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Impi said:
I realize that nothing I say will change the way many of you believe,
but hopefully my words can offer a different perspective to the
reparations/effect of slavery arguement.
As a proud American that served in this country's great military for
seven years, I do not believe that reparations should be
considered  as a solution to our many problems.  With that
said, anyone with an ounce of intellect should be able to understand
the institution of slavery and segregation has left behind a legacy
that has made achievement as a Black American more difficult than the
plight of other ethnic groups.
Freedom, from a legal aspect, has only existed in this country for 40
years.  The success of almost all of us in life is determined by
the decisions of our parents.  Since in the case of Black
Americans generations were denied the opportunity to educate
themselves, we have this situation on our hands today. 
I am fortunate to have grandparents that traveled the difficult road to
defeat the barriers before them, but I would like to share their
stories so some of you can understand what my people have had to
endure. (I will be very brief)
- My grandfather served during WWII, and has the distinction of
attending basic training twice.  He completed all but one week of
Basic, then it was discovered that he was not white so he had to then
complete the "Black Basic Training".
- Grandfather was in the University of Kansas marching band (only black
member) and when they played at the Orange Bowl he was the only member
that could not play that day.
- Grandmother's town had schooling for blacks up to 8th grade. 
Family had to save money (not much to save) relocate to another town
that did have  a black high school.
I know many of your family members have had their hardships that had to
be overcome, but when every member of your race has these hardships it
takes more than 40 years for everything to be even.  Although the
many European immigrants that entered this country were treated
unfairly, the LAW still allowed them to become educated and over a
generation or two their immigrant status was all but ignored. 
With all of this, I am not using slavery as an excuse but I believe
that more than one generation is needed before judgement is placed upon
an entire race.

I don't care what happened to your grand pappy, you deserve nothing for it. You should hear how my Irish grandfather was treated, and by white people no less!

Some comments.
How does a guy go all the way through basic training before someone notices he is black? That's a bit of a stretch.

Not welcome at the Orange Bowl?? Too bad, you should see how many places in my native Detroit that I'm not welcome at, and at those places they don't just turn whitey away, they extract "reparations".

only 40 years of freedom my ASS! Blacks have been free to associate and do business with each other for over a hundred and fifty years, stop dating black "freedom" from the end of the last "Negroes only" drinking fountain in rural Georgia. Blacks were college graduates, politicians and famous actors and athletes at the turn of the century.

GW Carver, WEB DeBois, the first Black senator, Hiriam R. Revels took office on February 25, 1870. There were plently of opportunities, yea it was tough and most black people did not measure up.

Judgement??? I don't judge, I see. I see what black people are doing. It's there right in front of our face every day. they are murdering, raping and robbing, mostly white people. There is NO excuse for that. There is no amount of wrong done in the past that justifies the current behavior of millions of blacks.

I'm glad you stick up for your people. I think that's a good quality. Get used to it coming from white people because these times they are a changin'.

My grandfather came to this country 40 years after slavery ended. No reparations from me!

White_Savage

Mentor
So no one noticed your Grandfather was Black? I'm sorry dude, all one-drop purity rules aside, a guy who has so that much White DNA is pretty much Black in the same way I'm an Indian...not enough to count. This probably explains the superiority to normal Blacks you're trumpeting before us. Segregrating Blacks or excluding them from the millitary prevented a whole range of problems which still plague the millitary today.

Why the hell is a "black" man so proud of millitary service to this country anyway. This country was founded by Whites, for Whites, on abstract principles that really only make sense to Whites. The same Whites who conquered and humiliated your people. And no war since 1812 has really been fought in the interests of the average White man, much less the Black man. Not to put to fine a point on it, but you SHOULD hate and revile America and the White man for what we did to your people, just as we should return the favor because of what Blacks are doing to our country and culture.

No inanity about Blacks not having a chance to improve their sorry lot yet please. There are countries where Blacks have been free of White dominance for centuries, or never been conquered at all. Haiti ring a bell? They threw out the White oppressors, established an independent Black republic, and progressed into absolute wretchedness. Here we have a tropical paradise whose inhabitants don't do near as well as the average Icelander, who lives on a Godforsaken frozen rock in the North Atlantic. In America itself, outside of the "Jim Crow" areas, (Said Jim Crow laws being actually established as self-defense against the savagery of ex-slaves turned loose and not restrained at all by the occupying Yankees), Blacks have always been relatively free in many areas, well, at least as free as your average Chinaman, Jew, even an Irishman. Yet Blacks still lag far behind these groups. Mexicans and Chinamen still come into this country without the language, the culture, or the religion, and do better than Blacks on I.Q., test scores, crime rates, every measurement. That's fairly damning evidence.

And why dismiss reperations? Understand me, I have no guilt and don't give a flip about slavery or what Whitey did to Blackey. In fact, I see having the strength to conquer and oppress other peoples a good sign of racial vigours, though actually doing it may be problematic, as the Black slave experiment demonstrates. But hey, alot of my White brothers do fall for the guilt BS, think they owe blacks something, and what the Hell,its only money...look how much we're printing up to stir the Middle East hornet's nest. And maybe, just maybe after s my White brothers pay a few billions to Blacks, and stil face their hatred, their crime, their general sh*t, they'll quit being stupid stoic honkeys and refuse to take it. Paying you Blacks some money is a much better solution than continuing to be forced to welcome you into our neighborhoods, our institutions, etc, while pretending to like you and tilting at the windmill of racial equality and compatability, which thing is destroying White culture at a unbelievable pace.Edited by: White_Savage

Gary

Mentor
You Brothers are doing a fine job here, keep up the good work.Blacks proud of there military service?
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
I had to laugh out loud!! White men have fought this nations war's since the country got started. Look at the old pictures of the great battles of WW2-Iwo Jima,Tarawa,Wake Island!99% White men!!Anything the negro did in WW1 or WW2 would amount to a bucket of warm dog crap!!

bigunreal

Mentor
When the issue of reparations for blacks first came up, I predicted at that time that inevitably we would wind up paying them. Like so many other racially charged issues before it (Busing, Affirmative Action, Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday, etc.), once this subject was broached in the mainstream media, it was a foregone conclusion that blacks would win, just as they have won all the other "debates" regarding racial issues for the past 40 years or more. There is no white leader-not a single soul-with a public forum who will oppose reparations once it has passed the turning point in the phony "debate," and we are very close to that point now. John Kerry and other mainstream Democrats already are on the record supporting reparations. Do you really think anyone in the Stupid Party will have the guts to face down loud and angry black "leaders" on this issue? Sorry, but this is just something that's going to happen. Unless a good number of rich and influential white patriots start meeting in taverns and planning another revolution, we'll have to wait for Civil War II before we can overturn all the horrendous legislation passed by traitors, of which reparations will only be the latest (and the worst). I don't know how they will do it- my guess is they'll just give a waiver to anyone with enough black blood in them so that they don't have to pay any taxes anymore. It seems financially impossible, but somehow, someway, they will do it. And, just as certainly, blacks will whine and complain that it isn't good enough. We could mandate that every black child be given a million dollar trust fund at birth, and they would still consider our society "racist."

Impi

It seems as if many of the posters on this site are letting the media
mislead them when it comes to the issue of reparations. First of
all, this will never happen (hopefully) and most blacks do not support
the idea of reparations. The media has lead many of you to
believe that all blacks think and act the same and we are in
lockstep on every single political issue, and it sounds like the
members of castefootball have taken the bait. With all of the
money that this country has thrown at problems regarding race in this
country, I believe we are completely missing the point. In my
opinion, race is not the real issue, but social class is our greatest
obstacle. In my profession, I see on a daily basis that children
that come from solid middle class families and above tend to be the
high achievers regardless of race. Students from lower income
families, no matter the race, often struggle in the classroom.
Is it because they don't have the ability to achieve? No, the
problem lies in the fact that support at home is not present and
without value placed in education that student will flounder, many
times wasting great potential.

I have senced an abundance of anger, directed mainly at certain racial
groups. Maybe the anger is misguided, and should be aimed at low
achievers of all races with the hope that one day everyone will figure
it out. As a black man that gives up 1/3 of his paycheck before
he sees it (like the hardworking members of this site) I think you
should analyze the situation of this country logically and take
people for what they are worth insead of generalizing all people into
the same category.

I love the insult offerd up by Gary about blacks and military
service. Just make sure we know the difference between there,
their, and they're next time.
smiley1.gif

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Impi,

Sure we'll give up on focussing on race; at the same time Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and the rest of the poverty pimps do!! That "unilateral" surrender of racial identity has already been tried by white people it was called civil rights and affirmative action. It didn't work. WON'T GET FOOLED AGAIN.

I happen to agree with you that it is the lower social classes that cause most of the problems, it is just that in my opinion from observation, blacks will end up in that strata of society and there is absolutely nothing that can be done about it. Money won't help, already tried it.

Here is some useful information for you though. You have mentioned that your grandfather was denied access to the Orange Bowl because of his skin color. As you can see there is plenty of white guilt out there, why don't you encourage grandpa to complain about it? I'm sure the Orange Bowl people will fall over themselves trying to make up for it. He could probably end up being the honorary band leader, if he pushes hard enough he might get a shot at the Orange Parade queen.

Chances are the geezer has passed on though, (due to white racism) so why don't you cash in. If the descendants of slavery think they are entitled to some cash you could make a claim for some free tickets to the next Orange Bowl game. Good luck with it!
smiley2.gif

White_Savage

Mentor
Impi: Now this tired old ploy? "I do and believe such and such, therefore what the other 90% of my race does and believes should just be ignored." Please...

This never applies to Whites in our society of course. A 2% difference in sprinting ability means Whites are "slow", while a 15% gap in average I.Q. does not ever, upon pain of social crucifixion, mean Blacks are dumb. That's fair, now isn't it?

The fact is that over time, those with lower I.Q.s tend to be less successful than those with higher I.Q.s, just as their low I.Q. parents who passed on the genes for low I.Q. were less successful.* This is backed up by statistics, and this is the reason why poverty and I.Q. are linked-you have your cause and effect mixed up. The relatively few who do ascend from a lousy background to wealth via their brains are astronomically more likely to be Asian or White than Black. There is no credible evidence correlating crime to poverty either, indeed, much against it. (I notice most teachers have been brainwashed into believing every student has "great potential." This reminds me of the optimistic fisherman who believes every one that gets away was a monster, or the town of Lake Wobegon, where EVERY child is "above average.")

The fact is, dirt-poor Asian immigrants, Hispanics, and even the AmerIndian, the poorest American race, all do better on the measurables of I.Q., academic scores, and crime rates, than do Blacks. No amount of wrangling or excuses that seek some wishful-thinking explanation aside from innate ability can change these facts.

Now you might at this point mention that there was time that Blacks did much better on many measurables, such as illegitamacy and crime, though still much worse than Whites. But this time was when Blacks really were "held down" and faced brutality even I think was occasionally excessive and unfair, though frankly if it is done to preserve my race and culture, I can sleep good feeling justified in just about any "act of war" as it were.

There was no great great hue over Blacks being allowed to express themselves as Blacks, to have Black culture and Black history and laud every Black achievement. No, every Black who wanted to get anywhere at all in even the most menial positions had to imitate and defer to White sensibilities, down even to such silly details as trying to straighten your hair and look White. Constantly under the thumb of Whites and their expectations, Black society was arguably perhaps not a complete train-wreck.

But Blacks gained their "freedom", indeed, even the so-called freeom to force their company on Whites. They were free to act, speak, think, and form cultures as their own innate drives led them. Indeed, Blacks are alot more free to say virtually whatever trash they like than are Whites. And the end result of un-fettered and un-repressed ******* thought, ******* passions, ******* culture, on a mass scale, is what you see in Detroit, or Haiti, or Africa, or anywhere else that Blacks dominate. Now instead of Blacks being coerced UP somewhat closer to the White standard, you have Whites sliding DOWN to the Black standard through sheer decadence and the constant glorification of all things Black by the traitor media.

Maybe Gary's statement seems harsh to you. Maybe you'll dredge up this case or that case of a Black man who was brave in battle. While factually true, I could dredge up at least ten White examples for every one of yours. Let's not go through the exercise--suffice to say, Whites dominate the elite units in the millitary and Hispanics fill most of the rest. Now you might argue that second place (or third place, or fourth place, or whatever: I must take into account Asians, Hispanics, and Amerinds) is no dishonor. Once I would have been inclined to agree with you, however, since my race has been insulted non-stop for the better part of 50 years for being second to Blacks in some sports, I don't care if someone calls the millitary service record of Blacks warm-dog-crap-and-guts-over-an-open-fire, no matter how much it prods you in the "Proud African heritage" department.

*An aside: The exact degree to which nature trumps nurture in "bending the twig" of a child is irrelevant to the truth of my beliefes. The tendency of child to be like parent is unbreakable by any non-totalitarian government. I mean, speculatively speaking, you could confiscate Black infants at birth, send them to live with White families in the 'burbs, and they would turn out differently. But we're never going to do this, and I'd rather live with Blacks as they are than such an unfettered government. All I wanna do to your people is give them their own nation in a humid and undesireable part of the country, and encourage as many of them as possible to move there and live free from the White man's oppression. Then guard the border with as much firepower possible. If Blackonia turns out to be Japan with a darker skin-tone, I'll be pleasantly surprised, but you and I both know it'll turn out to be the next Detroit, Haiti, South Africa.

I said it once, and I'll say it again. After forced association, busing, the agit-prop war, quotas, Affirmitive Action, "White Men Can't Jump", etc, I'll gladly shell out almost ANY amount of money if we can somehow make it the last bit of crap on account of Blacks.Edited by: White_Savage

C Darwin

Mentor
White_Savage said:
The fact is that over time, those with lower I.Q.s tend to be less successful than those with higher I.Q.s, just as their low I.Q. parents who passed on the genes for low I.Q. were less successful.* This is backed up by statistics.

Darwinism at work!

Organisms with less desirable characteristics will be less successful at reproduction.

This is the link to the blackplanet.com thread on reparations. Judge for yourself what black people think about reparations.

Reparations Thread @ BPEdited by: C Darwin

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Impi said:
I love the insult offerd up by Gary about blacks and military service. Just make sure we know the difference between there, their, and they're next time.
smiley1.gif

I wouldn't cast too many stones at Gary, especially since you claim to be an educator, as I found "senced," "insead" and "offerd" in your post.
smiley2.gif

Other than that you do make some points that deserve consideration. I think one of the reasons more whites are becoming fed up with blacks and are closing their minds toyour perspective is that over the past 40 years, as segregation was ended, and we had the onset of affirmative action and a lot of other efforts to help blacks, not to mention that many, many whites have bent over backwards to be fair and friendly, black hostility and violence toward whites has increased dramatically.

White America has shown Black America a tremendous amount of goodwill over the past 40 years and very little of it seems to be acknowledged or appreciated. I understand that the history of slavery and Jim Crow and many other factors will always be part of the racial dynamics and interaction between black and white in this country, but it seems to me at some point blacks as a group have to try to meet whites half-way. Otherwise where are we? How can America's racial problems be solved without honesty and criticism being allowed all around rather than whites always being blamed for the collective plight of blacks.

Too much of the conversation is a one-way street based on white guilt and blame. The media is in large partresponsible for this as part of a broader ruling strategy, but I'm talking about at the personal level. Do you think blacks need to do more to help this country's racial problems? Maybe another way to ask it is: Can blacks' anger and bitterness over slavery ever be overcome?

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
When you have multi-millionaire star athletes proclaiming that sports are just another means of keeping a brother down, another form of slavery, it is hard to take this issue seriously, and foments doubt that blacks will EVER overcome their anger and bitterness toward the white man.

JD074

Master
Impi said:
First of
all, this will never happen (hopefully) and most blacks do not support
the idea of reparations. 

Who cares about what "most" black people want? The issue is what the black (and white) leadership want. If the political and economic leadership (if you can call them leaders, it's a bit of a stretch) of this country wants reparations, it'll happen.

SVcabron

What I don 't understand about the reparations debate is whether reparations are for the unpaid slave labor or the racism. The answer for the supporters is both. If this were true, then it would only be logical to give all ethnic groups reparations for the racism they have experienced. This would open up a can of new problems. The Jews, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, and Latin Americans would all have a claim for reparations based on past discrimination based on racism. Those groups mentioned above also suffered from institutional racism. Women have also suffered the most due to discrimination; do women also have a claim for their reparations? Is our society ready to give reparations for everybody that experienced institutional racism?
I think the only logical claim is the one of unpaid labor. The supporters of this argument say that if slaves had been paid, they would have been able to accumulate wealth to pass on to other generations. This passing down of wealth would have resulted into blacks having a more prominent role in the development of America. This wealth would have also resulted in less stratification between blacks and whites. This argument seems pretty convincing on the surface until you really break it down. Unskilled labor like the labor used in agriculture is a very lowly paid job. If the argument above were true then you would see the agriculture workers for today amassing wealth to pass on to future generations. We do not see this; in fact we see the exact opposite these workers and families face and uphill battle in getting out of the cycle of poverty.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Question 1: how is it that only white people can be racists?

Question 2: are British and West African countries expected to participate in any reparation attempts?

after all, the West African negro chiefs sold the slaves to the Brits, and other nations' slave traders, in order for the slaves to get here in the first place and begin the tragic every day hell that our modern blacks must suffer through here in modern America instead of living in the negro paradises in Somalia, Haiti, Ghana, etc.

Question 3: does anybody with any sense at all actually think this is a good idea?

G

It makes no sense at all...I do not understand why some black people think they are entitled to reparations when they never worked a plantation. If they are getting reprations under rascism then I want some from them because I have been a victim of rascism by blacks quite a few times so they better pay up. It is a sensie of entitlement that some african-americans think they have...they want reperations? well they already got them in the form of welfare.

Poacher

Mentor
"The media has lead many of you to believe that all blacks think and act the same and we are in lockstep on every single political issue...."

Blacks vote 90% democrat in virtually every election at every level. This kind of block voting is an overt act of racial aggression. Nothing less.