Reparations

C Darwin

Mentor
Blacks are vengeful bigots for even requesting reparations.

Caste Football:

This is an honest question with no intention of being sarcastic. It is meant to start a conversation about who is the power entity in the United States and what is their motive:

Is the subject of reparations designed to scare whites into voting Republican?

G

C Darwin said:

Caste Football:

This is an honest question with no intention of being sarcastic. It is meant to start a conversation about who is the power entity in the United States and what is their motive:

G

C Darwin said:

Caste Football:

Yeah and the CIA was secretly selling crack in South Central
smiley19.gif
The similarities between white and black nationalist sites is truly amazing!

White_Savage

Mentor
Menelik said:
C Darwin said:

I have been on both, and they are not simular except insofar as cases where Blacks may attempt to use "science" to prove their dubious points. (See the "Whites as apes" post under the thread "Troll Reports"). The anti-White phenomenon we speak on here are real, no one attempts to hide them. There is no equivalent to G.W. Bush using a weather machine to attack New Orleans, or other Black ideas. The central belief of many Black sites seems to believe that Whites are trying to exterminate them, when it is an obvious fact that the Black population has steadily grown in this country. That would not be the case if White society was trying to exterminate them. The government engineering AIDS, etc, would be extremely hard to prove even if it were true.

Meanwhile, the data on Black crime, Black intelligence, etc, in relation to White and Asian behavior is something no one disputes, though they may argue the causation.

G

[/QUOTE]

I have been on both, and they are not simular...[/QUOTE]

Idisagree. All nationalist sites have to have a scapegoat to point to instead of taking a hard look in the mirror and facing the fact that some of their problems might be self-afflicted. An analogy would be rap music. Sure it sucks but I highly doubt that black people made it into a multi-billion dollar industry that it is. If you reply please use the spell check function.

White_Savage

Mentor
It is that at the most fundamental level, most all problems for Whites are self-inflicted. The failure of Whites acknowledge the reality of race, to look out for their own interests, and wrest back control of their society is ultimately due to the apathy and stupidity of Whites. No one here will disagree on that count.

But since you bring up Rap, you must realize that Rap and other expressions fundamentally anti-ethical to Whites are promoted by the media,which is NOT dominated by Whites.

"If you reply please use the spell check function."

Please bugger yourself forcibly with something both wide and oddly shaped if you choose to troll here again.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I have been on both, and they are not simular...[/QUOTE]

I disagree. All nationalist sites have to have a scapegoat to point to instead of taking a hard look in the mirror and facing the fact that some of their problems might be self-afflicted. An analogy would be rap music. Sure it sucks but I highly doubt that black people made it into a multi-billion dollar industry that it is. If you reply please use the spell check function.[/QUOTE]

We very clearly state on this site that the problems of the white race are self inflicted, and it pisses us off no end. Our hope is to help change minds by appealing to them through the popularity of sports and exposure of the anti-white caste system.

As to your comment that WS should use "spell check" because of a rather innocuous misspell is flat out laughable considering the spelling and syntax that is used by blacks on virtually ALL of their internet sites.
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

G

White_Savage said:
It is that at the most fundamental level, most all problems for Whites are self-inflicted. The failure of Whites acknowledge the reality of race, to look out for their own interests, and wrest back control of their society is ultimately due to the apathy and stupidity of Whites. No one here will disagree on that count.

But since you bring up Rap, you must realize that Rap and other expressions fundamentally anti-ethical to Whites are promoted by the media,which is NOT dominated by Whites.

Please bugger yourself forcibly with something both wide and oddly shaped if you choose to troll here again.

Sounds like your homosexual tendencies are showing. Such hate over an innocent correction. Don't worry though; I don't get mad over names or empty threats.

G

White_Savage said:

Another similarity of nationalist sites is to scapegoat the Jew. I agree that they do dominate the media but by the same token we gave it to them.

White_Savage

Mentor
Menelik said:

Sounds like your homosexual tendencies are showing. Such hate over an innocent correction. Don't worry though; I don't get mad over names or empty threats.

The only people likely to actually have latent homosexual tendencies are those who harp on latent homosexual tendencies.

You snidely request that I proof-read a post to a bloody internet forum for perfect spelling, and you expect a response OTHER than some variation FU?

White_Savage

Mentor
QUOTE]

Another similarity of nationalist sites is to scapegoat the Jew. I agree that they do dominate the media but by the same token we gave it to them. [/QUOTE]

From my perspective, they have helped Blacks at the expense of Whites. Perhaps Blacks see it differently. If nothing else, there is certainly more tension now due to government/media race baiting than when Blacks were "held down", which isn't comfortable for either race.

Of course we let Jews take it over, but why keep repeating this same poitn? If you want to carry your argument far enough, you could argue that a crime victime is at fault for failing to adequately learn self-defense...but this is irrelevant. Understanding that the media is controlled by a group whose elites do not consider themeselves a part of the White race is important. It would be unusual if any people, even one so gullible as Whites, propagandized against themselves to the extent of modern Hollywood. Though perhaps the brainwashing methods are so refined that many Whites today really do hate Whiteness; Just listen to Teddy Atlas comment on a mixed-race fight sometime.

G

White_Savage said:
QUOTE]

Another similarity of nationalist sites is to scapegoat the Jew. I agree that they do dominate the media but by the same token we gave it to them.

From my perspective, they have helped Blacks at the expense of Whites. Perhaps Blacks see it differently. If nothing else, there is certainly more tension now due to government/media race baiting than when Blacks were "held down", which isn't comfortable for either race.

Of course we let Jews take it over, but why keep repeating this same point? If you want to carry your argument far enough, you could argue that a crime victim is at fault for failing to adequately learn self-defense...but this is irrelevant. Understanding that the media is controlled by a group whose elites do not consider themselves a part of the White race is important. It would be unusual if any people, even one so gullible as Whites, propagandized against themselves to the extent of modern Hollywood. Though perhaps the brainwashing methods are so refined that many Whites today really do hate Whiteness; Just listen to Teddy Atlas comment on a mixed-race fight sometime.[/QUOTE]

WOW! You stretched that analogy quite a bit.But you were right about it being irrelevant. My main point is to say that 'nationalist' type movements always seem to stay in the bottom of the dustbin of history. Name me one successful nativist movement that didn't and you might have my support, not that you desire or want it . As for me; I'm a libertarian by the way. When you remove the beam from your eyes check out some of the fine sites posted on the internet.

C Darwin

Mentor
Menelik said:
smiley19.gif

I have no idea what you mean?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Menelik said:
My main point is to say that 'nationalist' type movements always seem to stay in the bottom of the dustbin of history. Name me one successful nativist movement that didn't and you might have my support, not that you desire or want it . As for me; I'm a libertarian by the way.

All "movements" end up in the dustbin of history eventually.

A nation can only thrive when it is runin a way that benefits the people (the folk) that caused it to be founded in the first place. A nation and its nationalism are inseparable. The U.S. central government is anti-nationalist to the core,with the important exception of Jewish nationalism. The central government has lost all connections to and sympathy for the people and the beliefs that brought America into being as a nation, which is why we have rotted from within rather than be destroyed by a foreign enemy.

You might be better off trying to nameone libertarian movement that ever got anywhere. Exporting jobs (so-called free trade), open borders for Third Worlders, yeah that's the prescription for a successful and free country.

G

C Darwin said:
Menelik said:
smiley19.gif

I have no idea what you mean?

Reread your earlier post alluding to the republican party. I'm saying that you are trying to espouse a conspiracy theory. don't worry though; I'm sure that you have plenty of allies here
smiley2.gif

G

Don Wassall said:
Menelik said:
My main point is to say that 'nationalist' type movements always seem to stay in the bottom of the dustbin of history. Name me one successful nativist movement that didn't and you might have my support, not that you desire or want it . As for me; I'm a libertarian by the way.

All "movements" end up in the dustbin of history eventually.

A nation can only thrive when it is runin a way that benefits the people (the folk) that caused it to be founded in the first place. A nation and its nationalism are inseparable. The U.S. central government is anti-nationalist to the core,with the important exception of Jewish nationalism. The central government has lost all connections to and sympathy for the people and the beliefs that brought America into being as a nation, which is why we have rotted from within rather than be destroyed by a foreign enemy.

You might be better off trying to nameone libertarian movement that ever got anywhere. Exporting jobs (so-called free trade), open borders for Third Worlders, yeah that's the prescription for a successful and free country.

Good post Mr. Wassall but I would submit that the people who run this country care not for the working man but only for the all mighty dollar. Its been that way since we have existed as a republic. As for libertarians (or republicans or democrats) 'getting anywhere' you are correct. Capitalism runs this country which can be a good or bad thing depending on your financial status. Not trying to start an argument but business owners only care about making a profit. I think that the sooner most people realize that and (hopefully) make the lifestyle changes to live in an out-sourcing capitalistic society they will be better off. I try to see things as they are and not how I would like them to be.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Menelik said:
I would submit that the people who run this country care not for the working man but only for the all mighty dollar. Its been that way since we have existed as a republic. As for libertarians (or republicans or democrats) 'getting anywhere' you are correct. Capitalism runs this country which can be a good or bad thing depending on your financial status. Not trying to start an argument but business owners only care about making a profit. I think that the sooner most people realize that and (hopefully) make the lifestyle changes to live in an out-sourcing capitalistic society they will be better off. I try to see things as they are and not how I would like them to be.

So you think there is no difference between those in power and those who were in power here in say 1790?

We do agree that the current powers that be have no interest in helping working people. I would take it further and say they regard all but themselves as (n-word plural) to be programmed and manipulated for their own benefit.

But -- these are not the same people as have always run things. To the extent we've always had people who cared only about profit, their influence had previously been offset and held in check by other politicalleaders and businessmen who did care what was best for the American people. The leaders in small communities were often moral and political leaders against the power of monopoly capitalism as well as beingpositive role models in their values and how they comported themselves, and the states had a lot more power and influence than they do now to control the imperial impulses emanating from D.C.

The near total extinguishment of the leading role played by church, family, community, and local and state governmentand its replacement by an internationalist elite using the central government and the media to indoctrinate and control the "masses" is what has led to our industries being gutted, our borders being opened, and our foreign policy being commanded by corporate gangsters and Zionists loyal to a foreign country.

I'm not saying that there wasan idealAmerican past; there wasn't. But you can't sum up this country's history in one all-encompassing sentence of "oh well the profiteers have always been in charge." U.S. history is complicatedand has been affected by many different financial, philosophical, spiritual, and racial currentsand even today, when so many at least sense that things have gone horribly awry and that we may be headed for the abyss, it's very difficult even among the aware to get a consensus on "who" and "what" is behind things. That's one of the advantages the ruling class herehas -- it's not like the USSR where the people knew that they were living under a communist dictatorship. Here things are more subtle andhave many shades of influence. Edited by: Don Wassall

G

Don Wassall said:
The leaders in small communities were often moral and political leaders against the power of monopoly capitalism as well as beingpositive role models in their values and how they comported themselves, and the states had a lot more power and influence than they do now to control the imperial impulses emanating from D.C.

If what you say is true please explain what happened to the textile industry which used to thrive in small towns throughout the south? I'm not saying that the 1790 class of rulers were the same as this current group, but I do believe that the main causeof the revolution was about money. Maybe I'm jaded but I think that a lot of the common folk are getting played on a daily basis; "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss." Glad you took the time to answer back though.

Freedom

Mentor
Our present society isn't Capitalistic. The "business owners" have become an all powerful government. The "government" really is being run by businesses and political party officials. For practical purposes, a corporate oligopoly dictates many aspects of our lives such as where we live.

Most members of this oligopoly are actually Fascists/Communists operating in Capitalism's guise. 9/11 was funded by the Reagan Administration. Note the pro Communist Chinese leanings of Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton. An elitist group is continuing to threaten and diminish the liberties that Americans and all people rightfully have.

Here's how it works. Americans' jobs go to a totalitarian China where wages are dictated by force and not by markets. They work for $.25 an hour. Americans then have to take pay cuts to compete. As a result, Americans wages are at the whim of a totalitarian dictator.

In reality, these so called "business owners" just want to usher in a marxist society where they are the dictators. Note the situation where people were forced from their homes at outdated market values for the construction of a mini mall. Look at how they are monopolizing the oil markets. They are making larger and larger profits off of the Iraq war yet Americans are not benefitting due to price fixing. When business act in such a trust, they become the government and eschew laissez fairre Capitalism.

Its funny. What do the hip hop gangstas care about? Money! Is there a coincidence.

G

Freedom said:
Our present society isn't Capitalistic. The "business owners" have become an all powerful government. The "government" really is being run by businesses and political party officials. For practical purposes, a corporate oligopoly dictates many aspects of our lives such as where we live.

Most members of this oligopoly are actually Fascists/Communists operating in Capitalism's guise. 9/11 was funded by the Reagan Administration. Note the pro Communist Chinese leanings of Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton. An elitist group is continuing to threaten and diminish the liberties that Americans and all people rightfully have.

Here's how it works. Americans' jobs go to a totalitarian China where wages are dictated by force and not by markets. They work for $.25 an hour. Americans then have to take pay cuts to compete. As a result, Americans wages are at the whim of a totalitarian dictator.

In reality, these so called "business owners" just want to usher in a marxist society where they are the dictators. Note the situation where people were forced from their homes at outdated market values for the construction of a mini mall. Look at how they are monopolizing the oil markets. They are making larger and larger profits off of the Iraq war yet Americans are not benefitting due to price fixing. When business act in such a trust, they become the government and eschew laissez fairre Capitalism.

Its funny. What do the hip hop gangstas care about? Money! Is there a coincidence.

9-11 was funded by the Reagan administration??? Please cite any sources you have for this hypothesis.

C Darwin

Mentor
Menelik said:
I'm saying that you are trying to espouse a conspiracy theory. don't worry though; I'm sure that you have plenty of allies here
smiley2.gif

I was just loking for some feedback. Do you have anything inteligent to say on the matter?

G

I was just loking for some feedback. Do you have anything inteligent to say on the matter?

Ad hominem attacks get you nowhere buddy. Please use the spell check function if you reply.

C Darwin

Mentor
Oooh! Such a nasty response. I'll take that as a no.