Recent BUSTS

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Genius has made a large and ever growing number of bad draft picks but first rounder Henry had to be the worst of the worst:

Vikings released WR N’Keal Harry.
Harry joined the Vikings less than three weeks ago but is now back on the free-agent market. The former first-round pick was unable to separate himself from the pack throughout training camp and caught just two passes for 24 yards this preseason. The 25-year-old receiver could catch on with another team but will continuously battle for a roster spot.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
This guy was such a bust I had forgotten he was even still in the league.

Browns waived QB Kellen Mond.
Mond appeared in three preseason games for the Browns, completing 32-of-55 passes for 297 yards, three touchdowns, and one interception. The former third-round pick was waived by the Vikings last season and has spent the last year with the Browns. The recent emergence of rookie Dorian Thompson-Robinson and the signing of Joshua Dobbs created a rather crowded quarterbacks room for the Browns, putting Mond in a difficult position to make the 53-man roster.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
This guy was such a bust I had forgotten he was even still in the league.

Browns waived QB Kellen Mond.
Mond appeared in three preseason games for the Browns, completing 32-of-55 passes for 297 yards, three touchdowns, and one interception. The former third-round pick was waived by the Vikings last season and has spent the last year with the Browns. The recent emergence of rookie Dorian Thompson-Robinson and the signing of Joshua Dobbs created a rather crowded quarterbacks room for the Browns, putting Mond in a difficult position to make the 53-man roster.
The browns actually kept him after trading Dobbs to Arizona for a 5th round pick. He’s certainly a bust though. Hard to believe with so many better White QBs in depth charts the Cardinals would trade for Dobbs who has been awful throughout his Affirmative Action sanctioned career.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Falcons cut doughy mulatto OL Jalen Mayfield - a 3rd round pick in 2021

BUST!!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Bust traded for a bust:

ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports the Dolphins traded former first-round CB Noah Igbinoghene to Cowboys for former second-round CB Kelvin Joseph. Strip away the draft capital invested in each of the names and this trade would look a lot more like depth options changing scenery. Igbinoghene has started just five games during his first three seasons in the league and had largely been ineffective when his number was called. He should enter a depth role capable of playing nickel and on the perimeter for a formidable Dallas secondary.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Noah Igbinoghene - 29 total tackles and 1 INT -1st round pick 30

Kelvin Joseph - 29 total tackles 0 INTs - 2nd round pick 44

The scouting reports are funny for both.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
This thread is gold. Backs up 100 percent what we’ve been saying!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Second round draft pick as a wide receiver whose 40 time was measured by a sundial. Big time bust!

Falcons released TE J.J. Arcega-Whiteside. Arcega-Whiteside was trying to catch on with the Falcons as a tight end, but ended up being left off the final 53-man roster. As a former wide receiver who is entering his age-26 season, Arcega-Whiteside is quickly running out of opportunities to stick on an NFL roster.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Absolutely, this thread is as powerful as any over the years. . .
And we don’t even keep track of all the crappy black players. Just the ones that catch our attention.

I didn’t even know the dolphins drafted that bust in round one. I’d love to trace back these busts to their draft years and then call out all the draft “experts” on how wrong they were. It won’t happen though and of course they all use the he didn’t achieve his “upside” excuse.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Trysten Hill - Sumo DT is another bust. He was talked up when drafted by the Cowboys in the 2nd round in 2019. Hasn't done **** in the league - 27 total tackles over 4 years. He's now on the Browns practice squad.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Let’s try and assemble a consensus CF All Time Bust List. As @Don Wassall mentioned in The Tampa thread, I’m sick of the same recycled lists. It would be cool to put ours out there and see if we could get it trending.

Perhaps break it down by position? Doesn’t matter how we assemble it let’s just get to it.

I’ll start with Jamarcus Russell, he’s gotta be up there!

jphoss

Mentor
Let’s try and assemble a consensus CF All Time Bust List. As @Don Wassall mentioned in The Tampa thread, I’m sick of the same recycled lists. It would be cool to put ours out there and see if we could get it trending.

Perhaps break it down by position? Doesn’t matter how we assemble it let’s just get to it.

I’ll start with Jamarcus Russell, he’s gotta be up there!
Great pick to start us off! How about Trent richardson as rb. Talk about an epic bust!