Playoffs Thread

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Can you guys imagine a team with Stokley,Bennett,and
Curtis all on the same team starting.Then you can throw
in Todd Heap at TE.It would scare alot of people.Of
course is could never happen but it's nice to dream
about.If any team has too many whites,they are told to
break apart the team regardless of how good they are.
Kevin Curtis is in the perfect situation in St.Louis.
He will go over 1000 next season as long as Bulger stays
healthy.It's ironic but out of these 3 guys,at least a
few announcers acknoledge Kevins blazing speed!

The boys in the booth must have been warned about criticizing either quarterback. Culpepper under pressure just threw a complete bonehead pass, putting it up for grabs in the endzone instead of throwing it away. Joe, Cris and Troy found that unworthy of comment, but any white quarterback, whether a rookie like Big Ben or a veteran like Brett Favre, would have been excoriated for such a foolish play.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Ok, here we go. Regardless of what happens in the NFC Championship next week, all I can say is "Go AFC"! No matter what else, we do NOT want either quarterback in the NFC to win the Superbowl. The Cast System is so awful now more than everand the last thing America needs is someone like Mcnabb on a team with a thug like Terell Owens winning the Superbowl. They need to lose their forth NFC title game in a row and then Vick can be shown up in the Big Game for the totally overraterd RB er, uh, QB that he is. Whether it's Manning or Brady, they'll show true talent versus the overated, overhyped black QB in the NFC. Go AFC, please!

P.S. The Jewish-run mass media and Sports media machine will continue to slowly destroy us with the Caste system and their propaganda lie machine. Just stay aware and try to slow it down and inform as many whites as you can while we are alive. Some will listen. The rest of White America will probably continue to be brainwashed and float downstream like a dead fish, sadly. Edited by: BeyondFedUp

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Stokley's been Manning's go-to guy in the first half. Don't you just love Phil Simms pronouncing the helmet to helmet hit on Brandon a "legal" one? Gee, I thought that was exactly the kind of hit that's been drawing large fines all season, not to mention 15-yard penalties. Simms and the officials thought there was nothing wrong with it whatsoever. Way to hang on to the ball Stokley!

JD074

Master
Kudos to the play by play commentator for
mentioning how Martz thinks that Curtis is the fastest
wide receiver that he's ever coached immediately
after his TD. He didn't have to mention that, and
many commentators probably wouldn't have.

I also liked Smith beating Pace to get a safety. That
was fun. And today Bruschi stripping the ball from
Rhodes was another great defensive play.

IceSpeed

Guru
Stokley did not play as well as I thought he would, but still played
tough. Teddy Bruschi played a strong overall game. As for
the hit, I am for hard hits like that in the NFL(Its a rough game) and
do not know the rules on helmet to helmet. However, it is
interesting that the refs did not call a penalty because they have been
trying to get rid of those hits all year long. The rules must be
different with white receivers. It is funny how the point of
emphasis shows up when a white defensive back(John Lynch), does
something. I am sure the announcers were out to get Stokley , as
he was not introduced in the starting lineup. They only spoke
about Marvin Harisson and Regie Wayne.

cxt7

Guru
Same thing on the radio on defense only wated to give credit to rodney harrision and willie mcginist, that was great when bruschi took the ball out of rhodes hands, tony dungy always seems to get outcoached in the playoffs.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'm surprised that Manning never threw any passes over 10 or 15 yards the entire game. The field conditions didn't seem that bad. Stokley was the short-route receiver. Maybe Harrison and Wayne couldn't get open.

I'm not impressed with Edgerrin James. He's a sure-handed receiver, but that's about it. He runs soft and doesn't seem to have much speed at all.

Indy needs to improve significantly on defense. They are one of many defenses in the NFL that are pretty much a joke. Maybe some people will finally realize that it's time to start bringing back the white defensive player. No, probably not. . .

speedster

Mentor
We have seen that deep post that the Rams throw to Bruce or Holt many times in recent years,so on Kevin Curtis' touchdown for a secound there I thought it was Holt.Man can that Curtis run.With a plethora of wideouts on the Rams right now I think it would be wise for Dane Looker and Mike Furrey to look elswhere next year.Let's spread the wealth,there a lot of teams that could benefit by having a solid white receiver playing for them.By staying with the Rams they may just rust away and that would be a total waste of talent.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
How do I even watch the NFC Title Game.I hate both teams.
I like alot of guys on defense on the Falcons but I still
can never root for Vick.He is the most overrated player
of all time in my opinion.He is also the biggest example
of the new breed thug athlete.McNabb sucks too but he
is at least a descent qb.I don't like either guy and
Terell Owens makes my sick.At least I have my steelers
and if not,I like the patriots.Imagine if McNabb finally
gets to a super bowl,only to lose to a rookie qb.Big
Ben would be a legend.At least for this year,it's all
about the AFC.Go Steelers or Patriots!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Yesterday one of the local papers published the main records for scoring, rushing, passing and receiving for AFC and NFC Championship games (individual games not overall). Interesting that a lot of them are still held by pre-Caste System white players.

In the AFC (which includes AFL title games), Larry Csonka is still tied for the records in scoring and most touchdowns, Keith Lincoln (there's a great forgotten runner) has the most rushing yards (206, set in '63), Fred Biletnikoff still has the most receiving yards (190 in '68), and Don Maynard, Dave Casper, and Brian Brennan (early caste era player) are tied for the most TD receptions in a game (2).

In the NFC (which includes NFL title games), Paul Hornung still has the record for most points in a game, John Riggins holds the record for most rushing attempts, and Steve Van Buren (another great name from the past) still has the record for rushing yards (196 in '49). Raymond Berry is tied for most receptions in a game, while Gary Collins is tied for most receiving TDs in a game (3). All the meaningful passing records in both conferences are of course still held by whites.

I was happy to see so many names from the past still there. The Caste era has featured a longer schedule, more short passes, and inferior tackling, which has contributed to virtually all of the single season and career marks being eclipsed. But not yet in the post-season.

Fred Biletnikoff had the 190-yard game against the Jets in the 1968 AFL Title Game. He destroyed loud-mouthed Jet corner Johnny Sample, who was benched. The Raiders lost when Daryl Lamonica threw a lateral behind the receiver and the Jets recovered. Two weeks later they beat the Colts in Super Bowl III.

IceSpeed

Guru
Tomorrow's game (AFC championship) will be a battle
in the trenches. It will be what football is all about.
Hard hitting, clean fundamentals, and all-out fight for control.
The team that completes the least penalties will win. This will
be the same team that blocks the best and is the toughest.

This is what football is all about.

Offensive linemen hardly ever get any credit, but this is their game.

Go Patriots!!!!

IceSpeed

Guru
Funny how Patrick Kearney is not in any of the
Falcons' highlights on TV. It is all Vick. It just shows
Vicks scrambling on broken plays. No consistent play shown in the
highlights.

The Eagles are easy, getting a good record from playing crappy teams.

The NFC is a joke. Funny how the AFC's
predecessor was looked at as inferior to the NFC's predecessor way back.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, the NFC went through a long dominant phase and now it looks like the AFC is in one. Let's hope today's AFC championship is actually the Super Bowl if you know what I mean. Go Steelers!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Great job by Chad Lewis of getting both feet in bounds on the TD catch, although the announcers didn't seem to notice.

Greg Lewis' long catch was another example of very poor work by the d-back who was covering him. As others have mentioned, DBs and defenders in general are rarely criticized for poor play. The criticism is usually focused on the quarterbacks, but you can bet it won't be in this game!

cxt7

Guru
The falcons benifited from a suspect call, light slap to helmet, or the eagles were ready to blow this thing open. Vick reminds me of a college option qb, looks like he dosent belong in the nfl, have you ever noticed he can't even throw a tight spiral, he is actually having a good game by his standards on pace to throw for 100 yards and has not fumbled yet. That would be the first time he has gone over 100 yards since december 18th week 15. Edited by: cxt7

speedster

Mentor
Nice game by Chad Lewis,he's got real good hands,but when did he become black?On every play he made he acted like a homey,even on the pass interference call in the fourth quarter he over-reacted like Terrell Owens would.He must have been practicing the past few weeks.Question.I'm assuming Steve Van Buren is white,I always thought that.Recently I saw a couple of pictures of him and he looked mixed.Does anyone know for sure?

kevin

Guru
the only good preformace from the falcons was from patrick kerney. he did a nice job rushing mcnabb. Vick was absolutly horrible. watching him play qb is like watching muhammad ali preform a cercumsition. his preformace was unglier then freddy mitchells hairdo. he was more predictable then the plot of an epsidoe of scooby-doo. but i am sure next season the announcers will once again suck up to him.

cxt7

Guru
This is funny headline on cbs sportsline after the game was "vick can't do it alone in nfl title game loss"

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/8128024

Can't the media realize he is the reason they lost this game, 11-24 136 yards and a int, almost had 2 more picks. He had a fumble and was extremly skittish in the pocket also was sacked 4 times and lost tons of yards.

When will the media wake up and realize he is not a superstar, I saw a NFL commercial that showed marino,elway,nameth,brady,manning all kinds of real superstars in the middle of it they showed vick. Edited by: cxt7

IceSpeed

Guru
Wierd AFC title game today. There were a lot
of interesting reviews and ball spots. The game was more even
than the score showed, but the Patriots forced turnovers on key
plays. Bellichek seems to have a knack for coaching players to
get interceptions. Great game by Brady. Also, excellent
game by Stephen Neal. Steelers line looked good to, blocking for
Bettis.

There was an interesting call concerning a fumble
and a personal foul. There was a defensive holding call on Aaron
Smith(a great defensive end) that was big. Pittsburg failed to
convert on a fourth down early in the game and could not score a
touchdown from the two yard line.

I hope the Patriots whoop Phillidelphia because
Philli has so many black stereotypes. The Patriots should win
#3. I hope no team will draft Dan Cody in the first round next
year, until the Patriots so they can get him. With Seymour out,
they looked very weak.

Good game by one of my favorite players, Mike Vrabel.

Edited by: IceSpeed

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The turnovers were the big difference, and the Patriots' experience vs. Big Ben's inexperience. Burress should have caught that one pass in the endzone, the Steelers should have continued to run the ball when they had first and goal from the five instead of throwing on second down. If they had scored the TD then instead of kicking a field goal it would have been a one touchdown game with a lot of time left. That series killed their momentum.

Big Ben will develop into a top NFL quarterback for many years to come.

Go Patriots!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Plaxico Burress, a free agent to be, drops a sure touchdown catch that ruined any chance the Steelers had of making a comeback, then announces after the game in the locker room that he's not returning to the Steelers in '05. A real classy guy.
smiley7.gif

cxt7

Guru
Great job coaching by belichick I noticed early in the game they did not blitz big ben this was unexpected and he threw some balls into double teams, also on offense they came out throwing deep which was not expected.

I agree Ben Roethlisberger is going to have a great career, Teddy Bruschi played a great game, I thought it was funny how he got into bettis head early in the first quater, On one run Bettis got the best of him, was talking crap, teddy did the same back on the next play Bettis ran right at him and Teddy made a stop in your tracks tackle, I then saw Brushi talk some more to him and the next run by bettis on 4th down he fumbled.