Playoffs Thread

dwid

Hall of Famer
yeah I have to root for the Saints. Two underrated White Linebackers, Shanle and Fujita, Fujita looking great out there, 2 great White TEs Shockey and Thomas (who both line up as receivers some times) Drew Brees deserves a shot to go the superbowl, hes such a great qb. Pro Bowl RT Stinchcomb, one of the most athletic tackles I have seen, guy should be playing on the left side, honestly every big play I have ever seen Bush make (usually on screen passes) it was because of Stinchcomb using hist athleticism and getting to the second level to make a key block, but I guess dwfs who worship guys like Reggie dont realize that.

As far as Colston, there is nothing about his style of play that Hass couldn't be doing if they would have let him stay with the Saints. Well, Hass would be more like a taller Lance Moore who has been productive when healthy, but still, Hass would be a big star if he were starting on this team. Brees will find the open man. Fans just drooled over guys like Colston in training camp and I have a feeling it affected the teams descision to get rid of Hass, as sometimes they are more worried about what dwfs think so they can sell tickets rather than put the best athletes on the team.

Still glad that the Saints have two White linebackers who are very underrated. Shanle has been flying under the radar as well as Fujita, Shanle has looked impressive under the new defensive scheme (he did well in the old one too, but looks even better now)

Kyle Eckel out there who has gotten the ball a few times this year though he came in a few weeks ago after most teams have written him off, before that they had Heath Evans who was used as a receiving/running threat more than most White fullbacks. Jeff Charleston (DE) and Chris Reis (S) should also see significant playing time.

As for Chris Paul, he is a good player, and a key to the Hornets team, but Peja is even a bigger key to the Hornets success, yet you cant find his jersey anywhere in the New Orleans area.

Edited by: dwid

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
80 points given up by the coal black (plus Beisel subbing this week for an injured LB) Arizona defense in the last five quarters.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Isn't that the most given up by one team in back to back playoff games in nfl history? When will dwfs wake up and realize these all black defenses are horrible. Not saying all black players are horrible but when you limit defensive players to only 13 percent of the population you are not going to get a bunch of talented guys at every position. That is why in my opinion secondaries are constantly carved up on a regular basis, because of the lack of White players there. This is a playoff team playing like this, not just some 3-13 team.Edited by: dwid

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Noooooooooooo! Not three hours of Dan Dinkeldorf
smiley8.gif
smiley55.gif
smiley44.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
Noooooooooooo! Not three hours of Dan Dinkeldorf
smiley8.gif
smiley55.gif
smiley44.gif

That's just what I was thinking when the game came on, Don. My Dad is a chronic channel changer though, so we will get a reprieve from time to time tonight.

Looks like Austin Collie will get a fair number of targets tonight. His one non-catch was when he was being covered by Carr, a very light skinned mulatto.

dwid

Hall of Famer
looks like you were right Reb, TD AUSTIN COLLIE!

I wish I would have saved all of those youtube names of the people who said I was delusional or crazy to think that Collie a top 5 receiver coming out of last year's draft, I wonder what they would have to say now. Well probably some excuse, Ive heard people dismiss Stokley's 1,000 yard season because "he had Manning throwing to him" "anybody could get 1,000 yards with Manning throwing to them"

oh no Addai is out for the game ,how will the Colts function without his 3 ypc?

Collie would have had a second td if it werent for the dirty helmet to helmet hit by Ray LewisEdited by: dwid

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Austin Collie is a stud. I wish they would let him go deep a little more. We know how it is when you line up in the slot though. More underneath passes. He is having a great game. Go Colts.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
This is the first time I have watched a Ravens game where I haven't heard a comment from the announcers on Michael Oher's life.(Not to mention hearing nothing about his movie.)

Great games by Manning, Clark, and Collie tonight.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
So the two whiter teams win again today. Anyone see how many whites the Saints started. I imagine it is 5 or 6.

The Colts started 7 whites (I am assuming the O-lineman Johnson is very light skinned black - if not that would make 8). But their usual coal black defense is a big minus as is the affirmative action coach.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Having Manning and his offense could make me look like a compitant coach if I were the Colts' coach.

dwid

Hall of Famer
I think the Saints started 6 on the opening drive but had more on the field on different packages. On offense Shockey TE, Stinchcomb RT, Eckel FB, David Thomas TE/FB, and of course Brees all saw plenty of playing time. Strief (in certain packages as extra blocker) saw quite a few snaps

On defense Scott Fujita OLB, Scott Shanle OLB playing for the majority of the snaps and Jeff Charleston DE seeing a little playing time, increased due to Grant being gone for the year. They use Safety Chris Reis in certain packages but I didn't recall him being out there today.

so around 7 playing a majority of the game and 9 overall seeing significant snaps.

wasn't there a article a while back showing that the Whiter a team is, the more successful they tend to be? not just White starters, White players on the team overall. My theory is depth, when a black player goes down (which happens quite a bit in the nfl), there is usually a White backup who can play on the same level if not better and fills in for a little while, but usually accepts his backup role when the afflete is healthy again. Or they can come in the rotation when an afflete gets tired (which happens quite a bit), and have no dropoff in quality of play, which is the case for Jeff Charleston.Edited by: dwid

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Dan DickHeadDork was a mild version of his usual black supremacist self, but was certainly annoying at times.

During that helmet-to-helmet hit contact when Ray Lewis hit Collie (would have been his 2nd TD), Deirdorf screamed like the homosexual fanboy DWF that he is: "Lewis absolutely destroyed Collie!"Â￾ Austin immediately jumped back up and jogged to the huddle as if nothing happened. I guess a hit from Porker Ray Lewis isn't as "devastating"Â￾ as Danny boy or the equally castean DWF think, imagine that.

Collie has proved all season that he's a legitimate deep threat with pretty good speed and great quickness (he easily juked Ravens CB Foxworth in the endzone for a TD)"¦.despite what Caste Collinsworthless said when Collie accidentally rubbed off the referee to get open earlier this season.

I could see Collie or Clark winning SB MVP if the Colts reach the championship game. "Wedgie"Â￾ Wayne will probably sob, bitch, or possibly shove Manning again, should this occur.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Great analysis, Thrashen! I To revisit something we discussed here previously, Dallas Clark was the most dependable receiver last night, getting 7 catches out of 9 targets. Wayne was second, surprisingly, with 8 catches out of 11 targets. Austin Collie and Garcon were tied at .500 catching 4 out of 8 and 5 out of 10, respectively. Isn't it strange that Garcon still gets more targets than Austin, despite his being less effective at catching the ball? If I were DinkDork, I think I'd say "what a story, the emergence of Austin Collie and Pierre Garcon," not the other way around. Collie has proven he's more dependable as a receiver than Garcon, and he has more TDs as well. Austin also smoked Garcon in YPC last night. We'll see what happens in the next Colts playoff game.

Tom Iron

Mentor
Gentlemen,

If I may suggest, just mute the tv when a bum like deirdorf is announcing. You don't need anyone telling you what you see.

Tom Iron...

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Tom,

I usually do that for every NFL announcing duo except for Aikman/Buck, but my Dad was at the controls of the telescreen yesterday. Thankfully, he switched back and forth between that game and a couple of other shows, sparing me from the full Deirdorfongolf experience.
smiley36.gif

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
I can't stand listening to that Ass Whisperer Dickdork! Talk about a sycophant.Every play made by a negro, he sounded as if he wanted to do a live remote from their mud locker.When a White made a play, Dan aka super tongue chalked it up to the system, not the player.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
WHITE NOISE said:
I can't stand listening to that Ass Whisperer Dickdork! Talk about a sycophant.Every play made by a negro, he sounded as if he wanted to do a live remote from their mud locker.When a White made a play, Dan aka super tongue chalked it up to the system, not the player.

The only whites that ever get any credit from the announcers are quarterbacks and even then only mega stars such as Peyton Manning and Tom Brady.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Jason Witten is having a good game, and so is Vikings d-line, geez... Jared with a FF sack and the other end, Edwards has 3 already!

Bear Backer

Mentor
WHITE NOISE said:

Thanks White Noise, I needed that laugh today. I had to go to the hospital early this morning and am not in the best of moods. I got up to go to use the bathroom around 5 AM and in my groggy state I somehow slipped on the throw rug and wound up twisting my ankle pretty badly and landing in the shower as I tried to catch myself. Thought it was broken, but turned out just to be a bad sprain. Maybe it was the pain medication or that and a combination of lack of sleep, but when I read your Ass Whisperer comment in relation to Dierdorf, for some reason it really hit me as about the funniest thing I had seen in a while. I was laughing so hard that it was making my ankle hurt and I was owwing in between guffaws. I was being so loud my wife came in there and wondering what in the heck was wrong with me.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Another SLAUGHTER!! These are supposed to be the "best-of-the-best" (playoff teams)..??

Does this help our cause? I think it does.

As an aside, Brees -vs- Favre! I can't wait for that.