Peter new champion???

Amren.com

Mentor
Gary said:
Yes JD1986 I have noticed Nevada as a troll-I have my doubts about highschoolcoach too. Anybody who comes on this site that is not 100% behind White men in sports has not read the guidelines and should be banned. We are for the White Brothers all the way-anyone who is not should go!!
Holyfield and Tyson are black that is why there was no interim title. The PC media has cheated the White American men, but now they are trying to cheat the Russians too, maybe Putin should blow up Harlem and as everyone know's that could do as much as $1.35 worth of damage!!

I'm relatively new to the site but I don't see the problem with Nevada. The statements in this thread that most boxers are cowards who refuse to fight the other top people is a race neutral statement, and the Holyfield statement actually denigrates Holyfield stating he is non-serious competition.

To be pro-white is to root for the white guy, not idiotically assume whites will win every fight they have with non-whites and hold double standards in regards to white boxers behavior. That is the way blacks think.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Gary said:
Yes JD1986 I have noticed Nevada as a troll-I have my doubts about highschoolcoach too. Anybody who comes on this site that is not 100% behind White men in sports has not read the guidelines and should be banned. We are for the White Brothers all the way-anyone who is not should go!!
Holyfield and Tyson are black that is why there was no interim title. The PC media has cheated the White American men, but now they are trying to cheat the Russians too, maybe Putin should blow up Harlem and as everyone know's that could do as much as $1.35 worth of damage!!
Actually Harlem like the rest of Manhattan is slowly be gentrified. Harlem at least the part close to Central Park may become white again.....
smiley36.gif

Gary

Mentor
You may well be a troll to-Are you black and if not how do you know what blacks think? Holyfield does not deserve a title fight.He jumped ahead of worthy men like Virhius and Lyahovich.
We don't root for White fighters because we think they will win every fight-We root for White fighters because they are our brothers by flesh/blood. Win,lose or draw we will root for our brothers just as blacks will root for there's.
How do we know your not pugnus or Nevada trying to not get banned so you can stay on our website??

G

The statements in this thread that most boxers are cowards who refuse
to fight the other top people is a race neutral statement,

I'd say avoiding guys who are likely to knock your block off and
f**k up your future earning potential might be more a rational health
and/or business decision. I wouldn't call ANYBODY who voluntarily gets
into a boxing ring a coward or a bum, etc.

and the
Holyfield statement actually denigrates Holyfield stating he is
non-serious competition.

To be pro-white is to root for the white guy, not idiotically
assume whites will win every fight they have with non-whites and hold
double standards in regards to white boxers behavior. That is the way
blacks think.

That sounds about right to me. Also, I wouldn't be so quick to call
for people to be banned if they're not trying to troll and trash the
place. It's no fun preaching to the choir - and I'm usually the one
getting banned - by brain dead wiggers and the like.

--- ww

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
I believe white people should always be supportive of each other. We should be especially supportive of our white athletes, because they are not being given fair and honest recognition by the caste system and the media.

I agree with Werewolf that anyone who steps inside a ring should never be called a coward. However, white people who are afraid of speaking out in support of white athletes are cowards! And anyone who is afraid of speaking against the caste system and those who have created it is despicably weak, and unworthy of being considered a man.

If the white race becomes extinct in a couple of hundred years, it won't be primarily because other races did it to us - the main culprits will be the white people who refused to stand up for their own kind!Edited by: JD1986

Amren.com

Mentor
Gary said:
You may well be a troll to-Are you black and if not how do you know what blacks think?

Ha! I'm not black, I'm white and probably more "racist" than any poster on this board other than WW. As for how blacks think, just look at the "Free the Jena 6" nonsense.

Holyfield does not deserve a title fight.He jumped ahead of worthy men like Virhius and Lyahovich.

So you agree with Nevada. Holyfield hasn't proven himself and is non-serious competition.

We don't root for White fighters because we think they will win every fight-We root for White fighters because they are our brothers by flesh/blood. Win,lose or draw we will root for our brothers just as blacks will root for there's.

So do I.

How do we know your not pugnus or Nevada trying to not get banned so you can stay on our website??

What has Nevada said in this thread that was so bad? You seem to agree with him. Even if he didn't agree, it doesn't hurt to have a little contrarian opinion.

Amren.com

Mentor
werewolf said:
The statements in this thread that most boxers are cowards who refuse
to fight the other top people is a race neutral statement,

I'd say avoiding guys who are likely to knock your block off and
f**k up your future earning potential might be more a rational health
and/or business decision. I wouldn't call ANYBODY who voluntarily gets
into a boxing ring a coward or a bum, etc.

This is actually a good point. Do MMA fighters get injured way less often than boxers? They seem willing to fight the other top dogs.

Amren.com

Mentor
JD1986 said:
I believe white people should always be supportive of each other. We should be especially supportive of our white athletes, because they are not being given fair and honest recognition by the caste system and the media.

I agree.

I agree with Werewolf that anyone who steps inside a ring should never be called a coward. However, white people who are afraid of speaking out in support of white athletes are cowards! And anyone who is afraid of speaking against the caste system and those who have created it is despicably weak, and unworthy of being considered a man.

Well what would we call a black champion that ducks a superior white fighter? A coward or smart?

If the white race becomes extinct in a couple of hundred years, it won't be primarily because other races did it to us - the main culprits will be the white people who refused to stand up for their own kind!

Well this is bang on.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Amren.com said:
What has Nevada said in this thread that was so bad? You seem to agree with him. Even if he didn't agree, it doesn't hurt to have a little contrarian opinion.

Amren, with Nevada, it's not just this thread, it's many negative posts throughout this discussion forum. Once he posted that it "doesn't make sense" for us to root for white boxers. Another time he said light hitting black boxer Eddie Chambers would KO Ty Fields (he might win a decision, but never KO him). He argues irrationally with some of the better posters here (i.e., in this thread implying there are black heavyweight title holders). Another time werewolf was posting about there being no ideal weight class for boxers just over 200 lb (Ibragimov's size), and Nevada replied in an typically insulting and ridiculing manner.

Search for and read Nevada's posts in the boxing discussion forum - I have concluded he's "trolling" this website.Edited by: JD1986

sal_paradise

JD 1986-Why is it not O.K. for nevada to voice his opinions? You want to get him banned from this site simply because he doesn`t always "root" for whites? I thought there weren`t supposed to be any "sacred cows" on this site.
I`m very happy to see white fighters dominating the heavyweight division in recent years-I guarantee you as much as anyone here. But people should be allowed to express opposing viewpoints.
And, man, some of you guys and your obsession with everything Jewish....

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
sal_paradise said:
JD 1986-Why is it not O.K. for nevada to voice his opinions? You want to get him banned from this site simply because he doesn`t always "root" for whites? I thought there weren`t supposed to be any "sacred cows" on this site.
I`m very happy to see white fighters dominating the heavyweight division in recent years-I guarantee you as much as anyone here. But people should be allowed to express opposing viewpoints.
And, man, some of you guys and your obsession with everything Jewish....

Did you read my post? I didn't say nevada should be banned simply because he doesn't like white fighters - read the reasons I gave.

What "obsession with everything Jewish" are you referring to? Becoming angry and fed up with the constant negativity toward white athletes from Wetzel, Atlas, Kellerman and the others is not an "obsession".

.Edited by: JD1986

Sean

Mentor
sal_paradise said:
You want to get him banned from this site simply because he doesn`t always "root" for whites?

You know I'm not sure if anyone wants Nevada banned, we realize he has differeing opinions.

My only question is, why visit this site if you're not always rooting for the whites? This is a white sports site!

Sean

Mentor
Oh man!

Now Peter is claiming to be the best heavyweight in the world. His reason? The WBC title is not an easy belt to get! It was for him...they just handed it to him! I'm going to really enjoy it when another Russian beats this hype job again.

G

yanling said:
What interests me is that what scant attention heavyweight boxing gets these days from the media is seemingly fixated on the idea that "four white heavyweight champions" is a travesty and that -- fortwith -- black champions must be installed in their place, whether by merit or by politics it doesn't matter -- so long as the champions are black, then all is right with the world.

Yup. The recurring theme in the US z o gmedia is that the heavyweight division is now "pathetic" - except for Peter, of course.

ww

Edited by: werewolf

Amren.com

Mentor
Sean said:
Oh man!

Now Peter is claiming to be the best heavyweight in the world. His reason? The WBC title is not an easy belt to get! It was for him...they just handed it to him! I'm going to really enjoy it when another Russian beats this hype job again.

I'm sure he'll be in a big hurry to fight Wlad again to prove it.

Gary

Mentor
I guess your kidding as no fighter is in a big hurry to fight Wlad.

Amren.com

Mentor
Gary said:
I guess your kidding as no fighter is in a big hurry to fight Wlad.

I was kidding. I highly doubt Peters will risk "his" "title" against Wlad. As for other fighters, there are 4 fighters in a tourney right now fighting each other for a shot against him.

I wish Povetkin would go after Peters than go against Wlad. Edited by: Amren.com

G

I have been reading the posts regarding Peters. Listen he is a very dangerous heavyweght and a threat to all of the current champions except Wlad. The fans and Peter knows he is not a heavy titlist, only an "interm" champ. Muskev(spelling?) needs to heal and fight him. 12 months is a long time for Peters to wait for a shot and to make some money. Anyways, the point I am making is that Peters is a fuax champ until he fights the one of the current champs. We should focus our energy of Hatton, Calazage, Kesseler, Pavlik, Wlad and the other white American fighters with skills such as Litzua. Peters being named an interm champ is not unreasonable.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Peter can't really do anything but defend his title against stiffs until Maskaev heals. He is really only an injury replacement champ. Once Maskaev heals Peter has to fight him or he will lose his mandatory status. So any unifications talks are moot. The same goes for Maskaev.

white is right

Hall of Famer
He barely survived against a late sub who froze in his previous title shots. Wow Wow Wow! Boxing is the theater of the unexpected. Also Peter is wayyyyyyyyy overrated. To be knocked down 3 times by a guy who isn't really a puncher says a lot on your abilities.....
smiley11.gif

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
white is right said:
He barely survived against a late sub who froze in his previous title shots. Wow Wow Wow! Boxing is the theater of the unexpected. Also Peter is wayyyyyyyyy overrated. To be knocked down 3 times by a guy who isn't really a puncher says a lot on your abilities.....
smiley11.gif

True. And the reason that Peter always resorts to rabbit punches, as he did tonight, is because he's not really a good fighter. If McCline had Maskaev's stamina, he would have beaten him easily - but McCline ran out of energy, like he did against Calvin Brock.

Maskeav will defeat Peter when he's healthy again.

Hockaday

Guru
What a crock these idiot boxing organizations and networks can make of the sport sometimes. Two guys who have both had their asses kicked by Vlad, and Blowtime never mentioned him, except to show Peter's rabbit punch knockdowns of Vlad and imply Peter got a bad decision.

Since when does a knocked down fighter get a 12 or 13 count? The stupid ass ref gave a full mandatory eight count to Peter on his knockdowns, then interviewed him for four or five seconds to see if he was okay and wanted to keep fighting. That crooked turd knew which fighter Blowtime wanted to win.

I'm sure Vlad will watch a tape, and sharpen up that nice upper cut he unveiled in the Brewster fight. If they ever fight again, three rounds tops for Vlad to destroy that fat dumb African bastard.

Edited by: Hockaday

G

They say that the congo cannibal was throwing his usual rabbit punches plus low blows all night long and the house ref kept telling him he'll deduct a point but never did. They wanted a Great Black Dope to be champ but couldn't find one that could actually win it, so they resorted to the convenient expedient of simply having one appointed champion.

Europe - and especially Russia - needs their own boxing organization to counter this wbc-wba-wbo gangster bullsh*t!

ww