Paul Ryan as Vice President!

Westside

Hall of Famer
Mitt Romeny has demonstrated that he is a serious person and candidate for President by selecting Congressman Paul Ryan as VP. Here are some of his qualifications for VP. To get our country solvent and prosperous once more:

1. White, married to a White Woman with 3 White children.

2. Catholic, practicing and TEA Pary endorsed.

3. Smart, knows the numbers and has presented a comprehensive/coherent plan to reduce our enormous debt. Will spin circles around bozo Biden during the debate.

4. Speaks in complete sentences. And is conservative for the most part.

5. Has demonstrated his intellectual ability to solve the country's debt and entitlement programs with said program.

I believe it is a great selection. It will present Americans and our DWF losers with a clear choice against BO and his leftiest enablers and "chosen" interloopers. I am pumped.

I now await the intelligent CF community to support or trash him. No matter, I have hope in these two along with capturing the senate to correct our government's ways and shrink it.

Last edited:

Claimjumper

Mentor
No thanks, look what he just rammed through the house a few months ago, HR 4133, United States-Israel Enhanced Security Cooperation Act of 2012. It basically gives israel a blank check with our money

Highlander

Mentor
Mitt Romeny has demonstrated that he is a serious person and candidate for President by selecting Congressman Paul Ryan as VP. Here are some of his qualifications for VP. To get our country solvent and prosperous once more:

3. Smart, knows the numbers and has presented a comprehensive/coherent plan to reduce our enormous debt. Will spin circles around bozo Biden during the debate.

5. Has demonstrated his intellectual ability to solve the country's debt and entitlement programs with said program.

I believe it is a great selection. It will present Americans and our DWF losers with a clear choice against BO and his leftiest enablers and "chosen" interloopers. I am pumped.

I now await the intelligent CF community to support or trash him. No matter, I have hope in these two along with capturing the senate to correct our government's ways and shrink it.
Given Romney, this is probably the best selection possible for him. Ryan's "Tea Party" qualities come mostly from his desire to cut domestic spending considerably. However, this will be offset by increases in Defense spending, so we won't become solvent and prosperous anytime soon with that philosophy.

I would consider him "half" a Tea Party member. The half that isn't is his foreign policy warmongering and support of The Fed (and Israel). This will cost us considerably, in both blood and treasure. So, I don't think it's so black-and-white as supporting or trashing him. He has some good qualities and some bad ones. That being said, 0bama has no good qualities.

To your previous point about Yahoo! going into full-bore Leftist/Cultural Marxist mode, how true.

Here's their top headline for Romney's choice this morning:
"And the gaffes keep coming..."

because Romney referred to Ryan and the "next" President of the United States. Yahoo! is awful.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I guess he could have done worse. Of course this guarantees the election for Obama but there were few selections he could have made that would have changed that.

Paul Ryan is going to completely alienate some of the voters that would vote Republican. Team Obama will be able to hammer him mercilessly unlike a more bland candidate like Pawlenty.

Ryan wants to "reform" Medicare and Social Security which sends a message to old people that he wants to take away their benefits.

Ryan is an avid immigration enthusiast, which will continue to erode the White ethnic core of the country and there are many White people who would enthusiastically support an ANTI-immigration choice, but not a pro-immigration one.

Ryan's free market economic leanings sell great on Wall Street but average amerikans know that this is just a cover for sending more jobs overseas and south of the border.

Thus: Ryan will hurt Romney with retirees, anti-immigration supporters, and working class/out of work americans.

He's young, has little foreign policy experience, will not be seen as an adequate replacement for the office if needed.

In short this is a disastrous choice for Romney. He almost could not have done worse. He brought no other groups into his coalition and alienates much of his core, and more importantly a lot of the independents.

The only positive from a Republican perspective is that this will raise the recognition of Ryan amongst amerikans for a possible shot at winning in 2016. Unlike Palin he seems to be well spoken and will probably not gaffe himself out of a shot at the top slot like Palin did.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I guess he could have done worse. Of course this guarantees the election for Obama but there were few selections he could have made that would have changed that.

Paul Ryan is going to completely alienate some of the voters that would vote Republican. Team Obama will be able to hammer him mercilessly unlike a more bland candidate like Pawlenty.

Ryan wants to "reform" Medicare and Social Security which sends a message to old people that he wants to take away their benefits.

Ryan is an avid immigration enthusiast, which will continue to erode the White ethnic core of the country and there are many White people who would enthusiastically support an ANTI-immigration choice, but not a pro-immigration one.

Ryan's free market economic leanings sell great on Wall Street but average amerikans know that this is just a cover for sending more jobs overseas and south of the border.

Thus: Ryan will hurt Romney with retirees, anti-immigration supporters, and working class/out of work americans.

He's young, has little foreign policy experience, will not be seen as an adequate replacement for the office if needed.

In short this is a disastrous choice for Romney. He almost could not have done worse. He brought no other groups into his coalition and alienates much of his core, and more importantly a lot of the independents.

The only positive from a Republican perspective is that this will raise the recognition of Ryan amongst amerikans for a possible shot at winning in 2016. Unlike Palin he seems to be well spoken and will probably not gaffe himself out of a shot at the top slot like Palin did.

Sad but true even though all of those things could have been used to describe Obama 4 years ago.

Deus Vult

Mentor
...Ryan is an avid immigration enthusiast, which will continue to erode the White ethnic core of the country and there are many White people who would enthusiastically support an ANTI-immigration choice, but not a pro-immigration one.

Paul Ryan is a disciple (former staffer) of Jack Kemp. Like Kemp, he favors immigration policy that will turn North America into a crusty brown cauldron.

I am not pumped, and have a different take on this. Looking at his voting record I see that he:

Voted for Tarp

Voted for the auto bailouts

Voted for NDAA

Voted for the Patriot Act

Voted for all the economic stimulus plans since 2008.

Friend of the banksters

Corporations good, government bad.

His budget proposal does not come anywhere near solving the countries debt.

Has about 3-4 letters published in the wall street journal, praising the F3d.

He will vote for perpetual war-

For HUGE deficits.

FOR the loss of civil liberties

FOR a Fascist police state

I could go on.....

The vice president is meaningless...

Deus Vult

Mentor

With all respect, Westside, I don't get voting for or otherwise supporting a candidate based on his personal profile. What matters to me is what a candidate will do with the power entrusted in him. His political record matters, inasmuch as it is a predictor of future performance. His stated philosophy and political associations matter, again because they tend to predict what a candidate would do.

Romney's a white man married to a white woman, father of several white offspring. He's also a white liberal, one who embraces policies that are hostile toward freedom and destructive of white America.

I'd much prefer a white, childless bachelor like Frank Borzellieri (or has Frank gotten married?). Or a married/childless Pat Buchanan. I don't know why Pat and Shelley did not have children; maybe a medical issue? Pat is not perfect on issues, but he is light years better than Romney, Ryan, Kemp, McCain, Palin, Bush, Dole, Reagan, Quayle, Cheney, et al.....all these white pols who do have children.

Matra2

Master
Paul Ryan is a disciple (former staffer) of Jack Kemp. Like Kemp, he favors immigration policy that will turn North America into a crusty brown cauldron.

So it's business as usual for the GOP. The only thing making Obama worse than Romney is four more years of Eric Holder, otherwise it's hard to tell the candidates apart.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I am not pumped, and have a different take on this. Looking at his voting record I see that he:

Voted for Tarp

Voted for NDAA

Friend of the banksters

For HUGE deficits.

I could go on.....

Exactly. Ryan's another NeoCon puppet for the Globalist Elite/PTB. I think BHO will have another false flag staged or steal (via rigged Diebold machines, etc.) the election anyways. :undecided: :thumbdown:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
This is dedicated to Westside and other true believers who just know that this is the election that the Republicans are going to start representing White America.

[video=youtube;rfUYuIVbFg0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfUYuIVbFg0[/video]

Westside

Hall of Famer
This is dedicated to Westside and other true believers who just know that this is the election that the Republicans are going to start representing White America.

[video=youtube;rfUYuIVbFg0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfUYuIVbFg0[/video]

Hey Don, never said this would be the election that Repubs were going to start to respresent White America. If it was the late 50s maybe so, now, never the damage is already done.

I'm in my late 40s. I have done the military thing and fought in Desert Storm. I don't believe in waging wars in the middle east or around the globe for that matter anymore. I am putting my hope in Romney & Ryan and TEA party members in stopping our country in going over the clift fiscally. I hope they can create a better economy here were we all prosper. Compared to the closet marxist and his liberal enablers its night and day. A no brainer! I want them to win for selfish reasons mainly more money in my pocket. So I can create my own fortress if need be.

One thing I know, no one can call either Romney or Ryan idiots or chimps like some did here regarding George W Bush. I believe Romney & Ryan will present a clear contrash to the fool/marxists and friends occupying the White house. Smaller Gov vs Huge Gov with a required police state. Less regulation vs Gov't up our asses at every move(Obamacare). More liberty vs soft tryanny. Enterprise v dependant losers. That for starters.

I like most of Journey's songs except for this one, by the way. It reminds me of my senior year where I first spotted DWFs smoking weed at every chance.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Exactly. Ryan's another NeoCon puppet for the Globalist Elite/PTB. I think BHO will have another false flag staged or steal (via rigged Diebold machines, etc.) the election anyways. :undecided: :thumbdown:
Dixie, if thats true about Ryan being another NeoCon puppet for the Globalist Elite/PTB how much longer will they tolerate sites such this who speak and spread the truth. Just really think about that.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Don, never said this would be the election that Repubs were going to start to respresent White America. If it was the late 50s maybe so, now, never the damage is already done.

I'm in my late 40s. I have done the military thing and fought in Desert Storm. I don't believe in waging wars in the middle east or around the globe for that matter anymore. I am putting my hope in Romney & Ryan and TEA party members in stopping our country in going over the clift fiscally. I hope they can create a better economy here were we all prosper. Compared to the closet marxist and his liberal enablers its night and day. A no brainer! I want them to win for selfish reasons mainly more money in my pocket. So I can create my own fortress if need be.

One thing I know, no one can call either Romney or Ryan idiots or chimps like some did here regarding George W Bush. I believe Romney & Ryan will present a clear contrash to the fool/marxists and friends occupying the White house. Smaller Gov vs Huge Gov with a required police state. Less regulation vs Gov't up our asses at every move(Obamacare). More liberty vs soft tryanny. Enterprise v dependant losers. That for starters.

I like most of Journey's songs except for this one, by the way. It reminds me of my senior year where I first spotted DWFs smoking weed at every chance.

My post was tongue in cheek. Westside, I have a lot of respect for what you've done and what you're doing. I wish and hope there are a lot more like you with racial consciousness in your line of work. The Tea Party movement is a great thing, but only if it can force the fed-gov to begin shrinking. There's no evidence yet that this has happened. The Tea Party started off with a militant, non-partisan edge but was co-opted by Sarah Palin and the Republican Party establishment. Unless it regains its non-partisan, both-parties-suck militancy, it will continue to become irrelevant, a movement in rhetoric only.

I'm one hundred percent for more liberty and more free enterprise. And if Mitt Romney can deliver on that, I will be proud to support his presidency. But given that many of the most important issues are not being discussed, because both parties are in fundamental agreement on them, I can only say that more of the same old same old is in store if Romney wins, delivered by a slightly more White inner ciricle, but as always one that has no interest in the daily lives and issues facing working class and middle Americans, not to mention the 22% who are out of work with almost no hope of finding gainful achievement any time soon.

The courageous former Beltway insider Paul Craig Roberts, who like many of us has lost "respectability" for forthrightly speaking truth to power, throws another bulls-eye in his latest piece:

The Next Election: High Stake Outcomes Based on Non-Issues

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2012/08/11/the-next-election-high-stake-outcomes-based-non-issues/

Last edited:

Westside

Hall of Famer
My post was tongue in cheek. Westside, I have a lot of respect for what you've done and what you're doing. I wish and hope there are a lot more like you with racial consciousness in your line of work. The Tea Party movement is a great thing, but only if it can force the fed-gov to begin shrinking. There's no evidence yet that this has happened. The Tea Party started off with a militant, non-partisan edge but was co-opted by Sarah Palin and the Republican Party establishment. Unless it regains its non-partisan, both-parties-suck militancy, it will continue to become irrelevant, a movement in rhetoric only.

I'm one hundred percent for more liberty and more free enterprise. And if Mitt Romney can deliver on that, I will be proud to support his presidency. But given that many of the most important issues are not being discussed, because both parties are in fundamental agreement on them, I can only say that more of the same old same old is in store if Romney wins, delivered by a slightly more White inner ciricle, but as always one that has no interest in the daily lives and issues facing working class and middle Americans, not to mention the 22% who are out of work with almost no hope of finding gainful achievement any time soon.

The courageous former Beltway insider Paul Craig Roberts, who like many of us has lost "respectability" for forthrightly speaking truth to power, throws another bulls-eye in his latest piece:

The Next Election: High Stake Outcomes Based on Non-Issues

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2012/08/11/the-next-election-high-stake-outcomes-based-non-issues/
Don

I know you were jazzing me. Thank you for you kind words. I am now wearing a small famous Gadsden flag with the inscription "Don't Tread on Me" at work. Many have no clue the historical significance of the flag. I tell them, it means "Don't f**k with me anymore today". LOL

bigunreal

Mentor
The only worse selection would have been the obese, mobster wannabe Chris "Soprano" Christie. Ryan is as bad as they come; get ready for some real austerity.

These business-loving globalist "conservatives" are worse than the most "liberal' Democrat, at least if you're part of the 80% of Americans who simply aren't being paid enough to meet the ever increasing costs of living. That's the only real issue, and no one's talking about it.

Obama-Romney merely echoes Obama-McCainiac, Reagan-Mondale, Bush-Dukakis, Clinton-Dole, Bush-Gore/Kerry, etc. Anyone who thinks there is a "choice" for the 80% who are losing economically like never before in our nation's history has really been watching too much t.v.

We passed the point of no return a long time ago. The best hope is that the collapse happens soon, and something better emerges out of the chaos. Our generation can forget retirement, security, etc. We can only wish that things are better for our children.

Menelik

Mentor

Right as usual. I almost posted the same thoughts.

Highlander

Mentor
From strictly a strategic standpoint, it's not like there would've been any real philosophical differences between any of the already Kosher-approved VP candidates anyway. Ryan, Pawlenty, Christie, Rice, Rubio, Patraeus...they all fit the exact same mold. The notion that there's really a choice is just an illusion, and a delusion.

It probably came down to which candidate could win them electoral votes in a battleground state, Wisconsin being one, and which one they could market as a Tea Party candidate. That eliminates Rice and Patraeus. Christie probably wouldn't give them New Jersey anyway and he doesn't pass the eyeball test anyway in contemporary metrosexual USA. Like Christie, Pawlenty may not have given them Minnesota and he has the personality and charm of a wet sock and not likely to inspire anyone. That pretty much leaves Rubio of Florida, another battleground state with a lot of electoral votes, and Ryan, both of whom the media refers to as "Tea Party" candidates but are really just part of the "Tea Party" that was co-opted by Dick Armey and his ilk.

I'm somewhat surprised he didn't take Rubio, to pander to the Latino voters, and perhaps assure themselves of winning Florida and the electoral votes that come with it.

So, working with the field of already-Kosher-approved VP candidates available, either Rubio or Ryan would give them the best chance to win the upcoming election charade on November 6th.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I could be confusing him with a different Congressman, but I think Ryan ran some of his campaign ads in Hebrew in past elections. We know how much it rankles many Americans when White political candidates speak or write in Spanish to certain audiences, but Hebrew ads is a giant plus in the eyes of Christian Zionists and other dittoheads and DWFs whose loyalty is to Israel over that of the United States. Romney and Ryan will be the most slavishly pro-Zionist administration yet if elected.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Why don't they just put Bibi Netanyahu in the White House and skip the middle men?

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
From strictly a strategic standpoint, it's not like there would've been any real philosophical differences between any of the already Kosher-approved VP candidates anyway. Ryan, Pawlenty, Christie, Rice, Rubio, Patraeus...they all fit the exact same mold. The notion that there's really a choice is just an illusion, and a delusion.

It probably came down to which candidate could win them electoral votes in a battleground state, Wisconsin being one, and which one they could market as a Tea Party candidate. That eliminates Rice and Patraeus. Christie probably wouldn't give them New Jersey anyway and he doesn't pass the eyeball test anyway in contemporary metrosexual USA. Like Christie, Pawlenty may not have given them Minnesota and he has the personality and charm of a wet sock and not likely to inspire anyone. That pretty much leaves Rubio of Florida, another battleground state with a lot of electoral votes, and Ryan, both of whom the media refers to as "Tea Party" candidates but are really just part of the "Tea Party" that was co-opted by Dick Armey and his ilk.

I'm somewhat surprised he didn't take Rubio, to pander to the Latino voters, and perhaps assure themselves of winning Florida and the electoral votes that come with it.

So, working with the field of already-Kosher-approved VP candidates available, either Rubio or Ryan would give them the best chance to win the upcoming election charade on November 6th.

I can't agree more with your post except to say that I think Pawlenty (or someone similar) would have been a better choice because I though the Romney crowd was going to try and vanilla themselves into the White house by never touching any thing controversial and avoid giving the liberal media ammunition. The choice of Ryan screws that option and I'm surprised it was made. Now they will have to be making excuses for Ryan for the rest of the election instead of just hammering away at the economy and touching nothing else that would help them win.

bigunreal

Mentor

Voted for Tarp

Voted for NDAA

Friend of the banksters

For HUGE deficits.

I could go on.....

Couldn't agree more :) Ron Paul 2012

Deus Vult

Mentor
I like most of Journey's songs except for this one, by the way...

Journey was a great band until Gregg Rolie left and they replaced him with the keyboard player from The Babys, whatever his name was/is... That's when they began churning out wimpy pop foolishness like Don't Stop Believing.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer

Voted for Tarp

Voted for NDAA

Friend of the banksters

For HUGE deficits.

I could go on.....

:clap2:

I will not vote D nor R this election. I'll at least have a clean conscience when the 2 party system destroys what's left of our once great Republic.