Obama birth certificate

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Menelik said:
Newsweek had the following to say:
<div> </div>
<div>http://tinyurl.com/m8rgeu</div>

I don't know why you posted that. It was the complete drivel typical of newsweek and not worth reading. I think they are 100% wrong. The birth certificate is a legitamite constitutional question and those asking about it are 100% in the right. Furthermore the recent attempts to defuse the issue still don't include releasing the document for inspection.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
jaxvid makes a good point. Full disclosure is what is needed here and we have absolutely none of it. Just some Hawaiian "authority" saying its real. I call BS on that and say show the thing to us. I'm so sick of one rule for us and another rule for them.
Edited by: Colonel_Reb

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Obama attended a racist church. His wife wrote anti-white papers while in college. Yet he was still elected president. I am now thoroughly convinced that blacks can get away with anything.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Jax, I think Melenik posted that article for the purpose of exposing how boring and drivel-ridden "mainstream" news articles have become with respect to his royal Highness (and nearly everything else that matters). That is, they do little to no research and quickly spew something for the lowly serfs to digest.

As I said, I hope he continues to stay in office, so that all white men can finally see the error of their ways. Oh wait, any real white men would have noticed that 35 years ago.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Thrashen, I also hope American White men re-attach their nuggets & make a stand to save our quickly fading Republic. However, I think Obongo may be preparing a false-flag/staged "emergency" of some sort...in the event he can't push through his health care, gun control and other Marxist mandates (asap). Alex Jones alluded to a new "Puppet & Cheif" having 6-9 months (from taking office) to stage a false-flag...as Jorge Boosh & the Neocons did with 9/11 (8+ months after "Skulln'Bones" Bush taking office). I suspect Bacrock will leverage an attack on Iran, a staged "terror" attack, an engineered pandemic or a total economic collapse to then enact martial law. Once we reach that point, the Feds will be kick down door dragging Americans to FEMA camps. I pray to the Good Lord we can delay that horrible day by educating those Americans not totally sheeplized (with ears to hear & minds to learn).
smiley5.gif

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
it appears that the media has lied, or at least been sorely mistaken, once again. despite the assertions of CNN President Jon Klein (surprise! he's a jew.), the state of Hawaii asserts that the original documents have NOT been destroyed ...but they still refuse to make them public.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&amp;pageId=105233"

things are getting weirder and weirder.Edited by: Jimmy Chitwood

Menelik

Mentor
Thrashen said:
Jax, I think Melenik posted that article for the purpose of exposing how boring and drivel-ridden "mainstream" news articles have become with respect to his royal Highness (and nearly everything else that matters). That is, they do little to no research and quickly spew something for the lowly serfs to digest.

As I said, I hope he continues to stay in office, so that all white men can finally see the error of their ways. Oh wait, any real white men would have noticed that 35 years ago.

That was all I was trying to do, thanks.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Bacrock's (dis)approval rating just hit its all-time low, and keeps sinking. As I've alluded to, I think Obuma & his Globalist Ma$ters are about to stage some major "crisis" to implement martial law. Just look at the Feds incessent fear mongering over the engineered H1N1 virus (forthcoming pandemic).

YObuma's Approval Rating Hits All-Time Low

Military Prepares for H1N1 OutbreakEdited by: DixieDestroyer

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
The "info" claiming this birth certificate is fake could be dis-info.Fyi, an attorney filed a motion for authentication of alleged 1960s certificate from Africa...

Proof of "Bacrock's" Kenyan Birth?Edited by: DixieDestroyer

DoMan

You would have to be a complete idiot to deny President Obama's citizenship. Two newspapers in Hawaii announced his birth. Anyone who denies it is buffoonish clown. Also the staff of factcheck.org saw verified his long form in Hawaii.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
DoMan said:
You would have to be a complete idiot to deny President Obama's citizenship. Two newspapers in Hawaii announced his birth. Anyone who denies it is buffoonish clown. Also the staff of factcheck.org saw verified his long form in Hawaii.

Although the centralstate almost always acts in opposition to the wishes of the founding and rapidly dwindling sustaining majority and has for generations now, it does keep a keen nose to the wind. It is a jealous and overzealous master. The reality is that millions, more likely tens of millions, of Americans now have serious doubts as to whether Barack Obama is a U.S. citizen. A government that has had legitimacy problems going back to the Ruby Ridge massacre and the Waco genocide -- thoughits tightly regulated corporatemedia will never let on -- would normally be quick to provide the evidence needed to rebut the argument of the "complete idiots" and "buffoonish clowns" who don't go to either CBS or Rush Limbaugh for their knowledge andinsight. Since you are so arrogantly convinced that the matter has been settled, please provide the links thatall idiots and buffoons can read that back up your claims.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
Since you are so arrogantly convinced that the matter has been settled, please provide the links that all idiots and buffoons can read that back up your claims.  </div>

It's worse then that Don, the issue has dragged on so long and with so much stalling from the Obamites that I will NEVER believe he was born in america even if they come up with a long form birth certificate and a youtube video of the event! It's too late, they were clearly hiding something and whatever they put out now I won't believe. And I know there are plenty of people that feel exactly like me.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
DoMan said:

to this whole thing ...
smiley36.gif

that's the best you got? name calling? and citing factcheck.org as a legitimate source?
smiley56.gif

DoMan said:
<div>
</div><div>Then count me as an idiot and a buffonish clown!
smiley36.gif
So be it!</div><div>
</div><div>Many of us have been called much worse on this website, stuff like RACIST, so these weak name-calling tactics shall fall on deaf ears.</div><div>
</div><div>As far as Obamas birth being announced in Hawaii, it is interesting you mentioned that as this excellent website just put up an article on it:</div><div>
</div><div><h3 ="storytitle" id="post-2486" style="border-bottom-style: dotted; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-color: rgb0, 0, 0; border-top-style: dotted; border-top-width: 1px; border-top-color: rgb0, 0, 0; font: normal normal normal 180%ormal Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif; margin-top: 0px; color: red; : rgb237, 239, 237; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; clear: both; ">Obama Birth Ads in Hawaiian Newspapers Mean Absolutely Nothing</h3><div>
</div><div>
</div><div>http://www.whitecivilrights.com/?p=2486</div><div>
</div><div>
</div></span></div>

Observer

Mentor
Obama's first act as "President"(?) was EXECUTIVE ORDER 13489 banning release of any of his records. Why?

Some will say that this was merely a reversal of a prior Executive Order by Bush -- but Congress already had legislation in the works to reverse that(The Presidential Records Act Amendments of 2009 (H.R. 35)). The Obama administration pre-empted this legislation, pulling it back into their own control, controlling into their own spin. Why?

Might it be that Obama is hiding something? "Transparency" baloney.

I have no reason to believe that anything Obama signs has the binding effect of law. (This is probably what anarchist Obama wants anyway.)
Edited by: Observer

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Do you actually think of this as a Democrat (you) vs. Republican (castefootball members) issue? I think castefootball was invented to obliterate that sort of mundane, cliched, media-contrived two-party mantra. There is absolutely no difference between the two parties....that's the joke (on the american people). It's pretty ingenious, actually, because it creates a society in which those who even care to debate politics are essentially debating for the same side of the argument.

Personally, I was fully aware of the birth certificate controversy nearly 2 years ago. Then again, compared to the billions of people who ascertain their "news" from corperate-sponsored sources, I'm just a "buffoon." I hope the Obama Birth Certificate "smoking gun" never comes. Knowing the powers-that-be, I fully suspect we'll never know the truth. Oh, wait, you already told us that Obama WAS born in american via an internet forum...case closed!

The only truth I care to see is the that all white males finally recognize that they have drastically fewer (if any) civil rights than any group in the history of planet earth.

As far as www.factcheck.org being your "official proof," please, if I wanted to hear a lame, unrearched rebuttal to this annoying question, I'd watch foxnews, CBS, CNN, ABC, or MSNBC. Judging from your post, I imagine nothing that I (or anyone else) says will change your "mind." Thats OK, because there isnt a single person or being in this universe that could change mine. Then again, I am just a lowly "buffoon" compared to you and the billions of people who combine to form the hypnotized masses.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Thrashen, excellent post!
smiley20.gif

Observer

Mentor
Larry Sinclair's book "Barack Obama & Larry Sinclair: Cocaine, Sex, Lies & Murder?" has reached the best-seller list in Germany after three days.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Could this be Obama's Waterloo?

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

[ BirtherReport.com- update-4AM EST-5/19- Interview with Jerome Corsi on Obama's Social Security number(s) posted below. ] Obama's Waterloo - Jayme Evans - If recently published reports are true, and I have no reason to doubt they are, then the judgment, reputation and credibility of many a journalist and politician have been irrevocably destroyed along with the myths planted by Barack Obama, who apparently has a great deal of explaining to do about who he is, where he came from and why he's using another person's Social Security number.

In a May 11, 2010 article, WorldNetDaily's Jerome Corsi reports that two independent investigationsby two different investigators in two different states (using two different data sources) discovered that the Social Security number used by Barack Obama mysteriously coincides with Social Security numbers verified to have been issued by the state of Connecticut between 1977 and 1979, a full two years after Obama's first, publicly-documented record of employment at a Hawaii Baskin-Robbins back in 1975. OUCH.

For over a year, those who value the Constitution and still possess critical thinking skills have insisted that something in Barack Obama's records (or, rather what isn't in Obama's records) stinks to High Heaven. As a result of that public skepticism, we've been viciously attacked by so-called "journalists"Â￾, politicians, pundits and Obama's base. Some who dared question, like Lt. Col. Terry Lakin, even face career-ending prosecutions as a result.

Lakin's story has been completely ignored by the mainstream media. A US Army officer defying orders, challenging the legitimacy of the President of the United States and facing court-martial is a huge international story by any measure. It garnered 196,008 hits on Yahoo and 146,000 hits on Google. But, for the Associated Press, it's quite a different story. Despite their empty protestations of the people's right to know, not one single hit on the search term "Lt. Col. Terry Lakin"Â￾ was found in the AP's exhaustive, world-wide archives:

It matters not if Barack Obama stonewalls, if the AP ignores the story or if Bill O'Reilly wishes it away; for it does appear that the smoking gun pointing to Obama's illegitimacy may have finally been located, although O'Reilly's journalistic giblets and his apology to the good Lt. Col. remain MIA. O'Reilly's dismissal of those wanting Obama to prove his eligibility is no different than politicians dismissing Tea Party concerns over health care cost or effects without reading the bill; willful ignorance. Unfortunately for the O'Reillys of the world who have staked their professional reputations on the silly notion that the issue had been resolved by a newspaper ad, it hasn't.

The evidence uncovered by these two private investigators was arrived at independently and fits perfectly with the numerous allegations of forged documentation made previously, particularly Obama's Selective Service registration.

"¢Those who dismissed this issue poo-pooed the Constitutional question as trite and irrelevant.

"¢They said the election decided the issue.

"¢They said Barack Obama had been vetted.

"¢They said the issue of his eligibility had been "raised, vetted, blogged, texted, twittered, and otherwise massaged by America's vigilant citizenry"Â￾.

"¢They said we were kooks; that there were more important issues we needed to consider.

"¢They alleged a huge "birther"Â￾ conspiracy cooked up by racist Neanderthals who also believed the Earth was flat.

If this report is true, Barack Obama committed the crime of identity theft and quite likely used the poison fruits of that crime to usurp the office of President of the United States, just like I and others who had the courage to go on record had said he did.

But I'll go a step further: He couldn't pull something like this off alone. He would have needed help forging documents and forming the alleged conspiracy. Besides his inner circle, that help would have lurked within Health and Human Services, the Social Security Administration or another federal agency. His co-conspirators must be tracked down, arrested, tried and if found guilty, they must be thrown in the US Army's Disciplinary Barracks at Fort Leavenworth along with this phony. All social security numbers used by the usurper must be traced to their points of origin and any discrepancies must be investigated, punished and fully disclosed in a public forum.

These two investigators stand solidly behind their claims. The time for concrete answers to the questions surrounding just who America elected in 2008 are long overdue. The evidence that he isn't who he says he is has now become too overwhelming to ignore. The damage he's doing to our economy and social structure is far too extensive to allow this evil charade to continue any longer.

Senator Jim DeMint said that health care legislation would be Obama's Waterloo. DeMint was right that there would be a Waterloo, but health care wasn't it. Nor will it be energy, jobs, taxes, Cap and Trade, free speech, or any other 1,000-page legislative priority. It won't even be his birth certificate. It will quite likely be two other pieces of documentation, both of which he subverted for his own twisted aims; a social security number and the US Constitution. - end.

Jayme Evans is a veteran of the United States Navy, military analyst, conservative columnist and an advocate and voice for disabled and other veterans. He has served for many years as a Subject Matter Expert in systems software testing, and currently serves as a technical lead in that capacity. He has extensively studied amateur astronomy and metallurgy, as well as military and US history. Source: War of Wits, also published atCanadaFreePress.com.

[tube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRt64dO0opE[/tube]

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I read about this recently. I have no doubt someone stole a previously issued SSN for him to use when he was in Chicago. That does not mean though that he was not born a US citizen, just that he's guilty of some kind of SSN fraud. This will be ignored also. Just like Clinton's guilt as a perjurer was ignored. The elite don't play by the same rules as everyone else. He will serve his 4 years as a puppet president then some other goof will get the spot. I think it's wasted energy to try and ferret out obvious truthes that will be ignored.

On the lighter side:

Why Obama is against the new Arizona law...

obam.jpg

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
excellent post, Jaxvid. but repeating the truth is one of the few avenues left to us ... except for the ultimate answer in disputes, which is becoming more and more likely to come.

as for the truth, the above report confirms Obama using at least two different SSNs, but indications are that there are many, many more.

[tube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap-9VwlwfoE[/tube]