Obama birth certificate

Bart

Hall of Famer
Some media shysters would like this story to go away, but it gets more and more interesting.

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/100701

State of Hawaii claims it discarded Obama's birth certificate 8 YEARS AGO! WHAT? Lou Dobbs, CNN, July 23, 2009
Posted July 25th, 2009 by ThePatriot

This is really getting interesting. sounds like more lies to me. Remember when the Governor and the department of health issued a statement that they have seen and verified Obama's original long form birth certificate? Obviously they viewed it 8 years ago under the chance he might be elected President?

Hawaii discarded Obama birth certificate?, Lou Dobbs, CNN, July 23, 2009, Dobbs wants Obama to produce birth certificate
July 24, 2009 · 32 Comments
Did Hawaii discard Obama's paper birth certificate eight years ago?

Lou Dobbs stated on his show on July 23, 2009 that the state of Hawaii discarded Obama's paper birth certificate eight years ago. If that is true, then what did the Hawaii Health Department officials mean in their news release of October 31, 2008?

VIDEO OF LOU : http://citizenwells.wordp...

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I wish something would come of this, but unless some high profile members of the media jump on this and start demanding action, I doubt we'll see him leave office early. I don't doubt that this Marxist is foreign born, but I don't see the tides of multiculturalism and political correctness receding in this case.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Congress will pass a bill in the middle of the night giving Obama an exemption to the requirement. He isn't going anywhere.

Might start a real revolt amongst the people though; but then again, most Obama supporters love him no matter what he says or does so I don't know.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Lou Dobbs taking up the matter is pretty high profile. Also, Keith Olbermann's show did a segment on it two days ago, which is another indication it's starting to become a distinct irritant to the Powers That Be.

Olbermann'sstand-in for that particularshow, David Shuster, gave the ruling class's talking points -- it's been proven beyond dispute that Obama was born in Hawaii, this controversy is hurting the Republican Party far more than Obama and the Democrats (that was mentioned over and over as was the phrase "conspiracy theory"), the GOP continues to be held hostage by its "wingnuts," etc. The only person "interviewed" was a Democrat Party consultant who reiterated Shuster's party line and compared the issue to those who think the moon landings were faked and those who believe Vince Foster was murdered back during the early days of the Clinton administration. But the fact that the story was aired at all shows that ignoring it is no longerworking as desired and now the next step is being taken, ridicule and hatredof proponents of an issuethe system wants buried.Edited by: Don Wassall

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
What I wonder is how did he ever get a passport. You have to show a birth certificate for that. Since he was traveling all over the world at a young age he must have had to apply for a passport many times. There should be a big paper trail on his citizenship status somewhere. I'm surprised it has got to this. Anyway how hard would it be for the US Secret service to make up a phony birth certificate for him? Thousands of phony ones are made up every year. They could fake it very easily. It amazes me they haven't come out with a fake one just to make the controversy go away.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I'm glad Lou Dobbs is talking about it, and Olbermann. It is a good sign that they are resorting to name calling. Hopefully this attention will continue and intensify. I'd like to see every network in a tizzy because of it. I think it will take that for anything to be done about it, if then.

Obama had to back down from his "stupidly" remark directed at the Cambridge police when asked about the Gates Affair. At the press conference Obama said he didn't know the facts and then said "the police acted stupidly." A strange performance from a former law professor one would think.

Last night, I caught some of the Greta Van Susteren show. It was reported that Obama is down to around 49% in the Rasmussen and NWOby polls. This is the third lowest for a president to be at this stage since WWII. Dick Morris came on and told of how Bill Clinton did everything he could to keep his poll numbers up. Morris said that a president has to keep these numbers high to govern effectively.

Recently a black congressman attacked the white "blue dog" Democrats for holding up Obama's health care plan. We will be seeing more of this.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
"strangely," the powers-that-be insist that there's nothing to see ... even though Obama's administration has spent millions of dollars and dozens of legislative actions to prevent him from having to reveal his personal records (including passports, medical records, academic records, etc. and of course his birth certificate!) we're supposed topay no attention to the man behind the curtain ...

this whole non-investigation of Obama's non-existent birth certificate has been thoroughly documented by WorldNetDaily's site. check it out for a LOT of good info. now, for some additional info on the issue ...
Lou Dobbs spent a LOOOOONG time talking about it on his radio show on the 20 of July. this is the second part of his discussion. he spent 18 minutes of his show on it ... despite being very skeptical. however, it's clear Lou has become very, very suspicious that the truth has NOT been told.
Lou Dobbs said:
On air, he speculated: "I'm starting to think we have a document issue. You suppose he's un... no, I won't even use the word undocumented, it wouldn't be right."

additionally, the SPLC has demanded that CNN fire Lou Dobbs for discussing the issue. the link also includes the complete letter sent to CNN by the SPLC.
"It's racist," said Phil Griffin, the president of MSNBC. "It's racist. Just call it for what it is."
smiley36.gif

on a related note, CNN President Jon Klein declares the issue "dead" despite the HUGE public outcry demanding proof. here's the linkdescribing his positionin the LA Times.

not surprisingly, the "dead issue" is very much alive in the minds of the White population. as this town hall meeting with Congressman Mike Castle (R-DE) illustrates.

to add even more fuel to the fire, this live press conference from Dr. Orly Taitz with Major Cook (the latest Army officer to challenge Obama's eligibility) reveals a LOT MORE disturbing facts. namely, that Obama has used at least 39 different social security numbers!

here is a link to a site that has a plethora of information on Obama's non-citizenship: ObamaForgery.com

Joseph Farah, the editor of WorldNetDaily (who is sadly pro-Israel, but he's spot on with this issue), is producing a documentary on the Obama Eligibility issue. it's expected to ship on August 4, the date that Obama claims is his 48th birthday.

obamabirthcertificatecartoon.jpg

listen and watch the above links. they contain a lot of interesting stuff.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Lou Dobbs had a negro on his tv show on Friday "discussing" the birth certificate. listening to the negro's "debate skills" was hilarious!
smiley36.gif

see for yourself by clicking here.

I believe that BHO was born in the USA. There is evidence. I feel that he is holding back because of his contempt for ordinary americans. At a certain point I expected him to blow his critics out of the water by releasing the information. Now is a good time.
Instead he is spending large sums of money to hide this information. I don't care what his grades were; he never seem so bright. He even hides his passport. He has traveled to other countries. What passport did he use. In my day you needed to show a birth certificate to get a passport. I presumed he used an American passport. If not, he is a foreign citizen and cannot be president.
What does he need 39 SSI numbers? What sort of scam is he pulling?
I am beginning to doubt his elibility.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
the Obama defenders sound more and more ridiculous as they attempt to defend the absence of his birth certificate. ha!
this is a column from the same negro in the above "debate" on the Lou Dobbs show. he claims "birthers" are just conspiracy nuts, yet can't discredit any of their claims.

instead, he does the normal thing when losing an argument ... he starts name-calling.

excerpt:
The nut jobs that continue to promote this story are wacky, right-wing radio and TV talk shows hosts and no-credibility bloggers. They have latched onto this story like bloodsucking leeches, and actually want us to believe this story has legs.

Tom Iron

Mentor
Gentlemen,

While this is all well and good to be right, it's irrelevant as that black guy kept saying on Lou Dobbs' show. We're far beyond this winning or losing an argument stuff.

Tom Iron...

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Hats off to Dobbs for keeping the heat on YObuma's hiding of the birth certificate. It's no suprise the arch-Marxist, verminous SPLC is pushing CNN to fire patriot Dobbs!
smiley21.gif

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Jimmy Chitwood said:
Lou Dobbs had a negro on his tv show on Friday "discussing" the birth certificate. listening to the negro's "debate skills" was hilarious!
smiley36.gif

<div> </div>
<div>see for yourself by clicking here.</div>

Roland is such a hack how does he actually get on the air. He's yelling over the "waste of time" of showing a piece of paper yet he'll take time out of his day to debate this "non issue". Obama could end this argument in minutes if he actually had a birth certificate.

Obviously Roland feels the need to defend his negro President. If this issue was brought up with a white President, Roland would definitely NOT have his back.

I do enjoy watching Obama's presidency crumble with every passing day.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Freethinker said:
I do enjoy watching Obama's presidency crumble with every passing day.

Yep, I am enjoying it as well, but the country is crumbling just as fast as his lame presidency. Folks just keep calling, emailing, faxing and petitioning your Congressmen and Senators over this upcoming August recess and let them hear your voices. Obama is not getting his agenda passed out of Congress as easily as I am sure he thought he would with the Democratic strangelehold on both houses.. There is a anger and a unrest in this country that is growing daily and I hope it reaches a crescendo soon.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
for those who have asked why doesn't Obama just make a fake birth certificate ... document experts have come forth and flatly stated that the Certificate of Live Birth that he has presented IS a fake.

if this is true, the only paper evidence that has surfaced really isn't evidence at all. except of more lies, of course.

also, ifthe Great Leaderhas in fact used 39 different Social Security Numbers ... then, as i understand it, he's committed 38 felonies. interesting, indeed ...

Think of all the money he has and all the people he has on his side, and he cannot make a quality forgery.
Is this the best leader the new world can come up with? I losing confidence in the New World Order. If this keeps up, we may have to go back to nation states.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
A forged document would be spotted easily and it would be something from which he could never recover. Simply asserting that he is a US citizen and offering the Certification of Live Birth is his best, and only, option.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
the lies from Obama's camp surrounding the issue are becoming more and more blatant. take for example the "truth verifying" site, FactCheck.org.

according to this link: http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html, around the period of August 21 - November 1, 2008 ...
FactCheck.org said:
"FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents"Â￾ to this article."Â￾

i find this incredibly interesting "¦ especially considering the State of Hawaii now claims that Obama's birth certificate was destroyed 8 years ago, in 2001. or am i to believe that the folks at FactCheck.orgknew Obama was going to be namedThe Great Leader all those years ago and investigated the issue then? *laughs*

now, it's been discovered that Obama has used at least 39 different Social Security Numbers.

yep, seems like a dead horse to me. nothing to see here at all. please, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. these are NOT the droids you are looking for.
on a related note, John McCain has finally released the document that convinced him not to challenge Obama's citizenship. the official document is seen below.
smiley2.gif

obama_birthcert.jpg

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
You know, as hilarious and humiliating as it would be for B.O. to resign due to this birth cirtificate issue (which everyone knew about 1.5 years ago)....I'd find it much more enjoyable to watch 4 or 8 years of extreme anti-white, cultural marxist policies and smug, unprofessional, buffoonish behavior from his majesty.

I want every white american to squirm as he keeps none of his little promises (whatever they were). His approval rating has now dropped below 50%. Shocking data indeed, as every single media outlet (including liberal Fox News) has proclaimed victory for the NWO. It's been 6 months of total chaos....can you imagine 4, or even 8 years from now? Maybe that's the only solution to the little race problem in this country. Perhaps some of the loyal legions of drunken white fans will finally put down their perverbial beer cans. Doubtful.Edited by: Thrashen

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Great posts Jimmy and Thrashen!