Obama’s Distasteful Special Olympics Joke

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
well said, Colonel. it's good to see you back.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The final conclusion should be that we are here to support our people. In all aspects of life, whites are under constant attack. The main purpose is the discrimination in sports but it also applies to other areas as well. I like the fact that alot of us are so vastly different. This in my opinion keeps it interesting. I consider each and every one of you guys to be my brothers.

To leave in my honest opinion is the easy way out. I belive in fighting for what you belive in. If we only agree on one topic of whites in sports, then that is still a reason to stay. For the white kids involved in sports both now and in the future. They deserve an equal opportunity. That for me will always bring me back. Also, the pride I feel as I watch these athletes perform and then come here to discuss what we saw. That is addictive. No where else on the internet are our white brothers supported in the sports we love to watch. Castefootball is making a difference.

We have a myspace page, will soon have a facebook page and here at the main site are reaching countless kids. Most lurk and scope it out from afar. Eventually, alot will join. They will tell others. I was the 5th member here and to see it grow to over 1000 members get's me pumped up. That is only the grass roots. We will continue to grow and get our message out but only with the help of our loyal posters!
smiley20.gif

So to sum it all up. Please stay guys. To TJR and all of you. With out you, this site isn't the same. You guys are my friends, comrades, and also a 2nd family. I love it here and hopefully most of you feel the same. Again, enjoy some of what you can and always realize that we are all different. Agree to disagree or just avoid certain topics. Thanks for listening and thanks for being members of this great site. Edited by: white lightning

guest301

Hall of Famer
Congrats on your 4000th post White Lightning.
smiley32.gif

johnnyboy

Guru
ToughJ.Riggins said:
Don, I appreciate this last response back to me it was very classy. You are probably right that "idealist" is not the right word choice. It's just I've been called an idealist often before. I believe you stated "we know how much of an "idealist" you are" recently, albeit I now recall in quotes for effect. All of us think our political beliefs are "ideal" and you may be right that I should think about being more of a "realist" toward the political motives of other races. I do realize our race is under constant attack. I just believe in handling it in a very civil fashion and believe there can be a more hopeful future. Part of my over moralizing is to try to grow the Castefootball movement to include less hard-liners, like myself, so we aren't all "robots" here. I know there are lots of whites that agree with our main theme, but are turned off by some posts on the site.

Conservatives are often called "realists" and Liberals "idealists", but that is a prototypical Liberal text book statement. I don't consider myself Liberal, but a strange blend of Liberal, Conservative and Libertarian views. I consider myself slightly right of center, but that probably only applies to the Canadian political spectrum.

I am still a little upset about your original post, but realize you were angry and am a forgiving person.

TJ, dont fret man. this is the "happy hour" forumn on a pro white sports football web site. the "hard liners" are going to gravitate to this part of the web site. i bite my tongue when someone says something i think is crazy or completely unfounded. i realize they're not going to agree with me no matter what i say, and the inverse is also true. no one is going to convince me that there's a grand jewish cabal that somehow made up the holocaust. i know myself enough to admit that and realize its better to just smile and move on. remember, you don't have to agree with someone's political beliefs, to agree with the fact that there is discrimintaion against white and nonblack athletes.

cheers brother.

speedster

Mentor
I'd like it if you decide to hang around because your posts are very informative and I do enjoy reading them, yet if your're going to go then go stop turning this into some big production.It reminds me of Bart from a couple of years ago when it was like "to be or not to be,"good grief already.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I plan on making a donation in the near future. At the present time I have been laid off. I should be back to work next week. It sucks being a temp for 2 years already.

guest301

Hall of Famer
johnnyboy said:
ToughJ.Riggins said:
Don, I appreciate this last response back to me it was very classy. You are probably right that "idealist" is not the right word choice. It's just I've been called an idealist often before. I believe you stated "we know how much of an "idealist" you are" recently, albeit I now recall in quotes for effect. All of us think our political beliefs are "ideal" and you may be right that I should think about being more of a "realist" toward the political motives of other races. I do realize our race is under constant attack. I just believe in handling it in a very civil fashion and believe there can be a more hopeful future. Part of my over moralizing is to try to grow the Castefootball movement to include less hard-liners, like myself, so we aren't all "robots" here. I know there are lots of whites that agree with our main theme, but are turned off by some posts on the site.

Conservatives are often called "realists" and Liberals "idealists", but that is a prototypical Liberal text book statement. I don't consider myself Liberal, but a strange blend of Liberal, Conservative and Libertarian views. I consider myself slightly right of center, but that probably only applies to the Canadian political spectrum.

I am still a little upset about your original post, but realize you were angry and am a forgiving person.

TJ, dont fret man. this is the "happy hour" forumn on a pro white sports football web site. the "hard liners" are going to gravitate to this part of the web site. i bite my tongue when someone says something i think is crazy or completely unfounded. i realize they're not going to agree with me no matter what i say, and the inverse is also true. no one is going to convince me that there's a grand jewish cabal that somehow made up the holocaust. i know myself enough to admit that and realize its better to just smile and move on. remember, you don't have to agree with someone's political beliefs, to agree with the fact that there is discrimintaion against white and nonblack athletes.

cheers brother.

Ditto 100% to your post, Johnnyboy.

Westside

Hall of Famer
I also concur with Johnnyboy's assessment. I always wondered about the conspiracy theories of "Grand Jewish Cabals" and "Israeli Puppet Master" powers over America and the members here who subscribe to them. If they were true, then Jews are superior and whites are stumbling, weak, cowardly fools who deserve to be relugated to second class status.

I remember the vicious flame wars here months prior to the election. Some good members who supported whites and white athelets were banished. Anyways, TJR I hope you stay and chose your battles here. This is a great site that I support and now will support with money. Don needs funds to keep this operation going and later focus on a stratagy to bring it to the main stream.

Johnnyboy, you have been missed at the boxing forum. Cheers mate.

Westside

Hall of Famer
WA33 hope you find gainfull employment. Stay strong and never give up.

StarWars

Mentor
I agree completely. White Lightning had some great ideas on an earlier post like making a facebook page. Also, as cliche as it sounds you can make thousands of dollars selling magazine subscription programs. I have heard of schools with two thousand students making hundreds of thousands, so if like a hundred of us helped out a lot of money could be made. On facebook, we could offer prizes for people who sell a lot, like maybe a five star rank.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
To create a facebook page for a website, you pretty much have to do ads. I attempted a page for a few days but I quickly realized it would take more time and money than I have to run it properly.

However, wedo have a facebook group right here:

[url]http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=12651252541 2&ref=ts[/url]

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
speedster said:
I'd like it if you decide to hang around because your posts are very informative and I do enjoy reading them, yet if your're going to go then go stop turning this into some big production.It reminds me of Bart from a couple of years ago when it was like "to be or not to be,"good grief already.

I'm just reporting my final plans b/c it's good for this site that I end this spectacle and let people know. (I've actually gotten PMs from people asking about it.)

I realize Don meant nothing personal by things, we exchanged a couple PMs. I am just taking a break b/c posting has become an outright obsession for me and it's hurting people in my life. I was even starting to over-post simply to try to prove to people here that I was important; that's a problem. Me and my girl have decided I will come back when it is no longer an obsession and I can make it fun again. I am going to continue to do research on my own.

One last thing. I think it would be good to make this commitment to our cause more personal. I think it would be great if people PMed each other a little more on this site, to either show support to another poster, give constructive criticism (rather than get nasty) or exchange ideas for how to best fight the caste system. I am going to set up two new Youtube channels as well, now that my identity was given away on my channel over there, including a TJR account. As the terminator says...I'll be back!

Bart

Hall of Famer
speedster said:

You are mistaken. There was no 'to be or not to be" big production by me a couple of years ago.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
The way I see it, if someone wants to take a break or stop posting altogether, just leave and take care of your business. If you feel the need to say goodbye, then do so and take off. Talking about leaving and then posting for days thereafter is just attention whoring, imo.

Westside

Hall of Famer
I sorry guys (no disrepect TRJ), but this thread has devolved into something humorous. Shogun what TRJ is doing is not attention whoring. His behavior is more like an alcoholic. When he awakes and brings up Castefootball site, its like alcohol to an alcoholic. He wants to post a few times, like an alcoholic wants to drink "just a few". But once he starts he can't stop. Just like alcohlic, when he starts he can't stop drinking(posting). He needs to get his posts on, like an alcoholic needs to get his drink on.

Maybe he is Castaholic.
smiley36.gif
I hope I didn't offend anyone or TRJ. TRJ just posting some comic relief.

guest301

Hall of Famer
I hope TJR found that funny because I sure did.
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif