Obama’s Distasteful Special Olympics Joke

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Don, I also read your post twice.

Referring tohis brother, who never had a chance to be "normal" as a "retard" was pretty mean. TJR may have many political misconceptions, butyou can tell from his posts that he's a very nice person.

I understand you're frustrated with him, but insulting handicapped people crosses the line...at least IMO.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I have said it before and I will say it again. Sometimes we need to agree to disagree. It doesn't matter who's side your on here, both Don and TJR are good guys at the end of the day. We don't all have to think alike. What a boring world that would be.

I like the difference in opinions as long as it doesn't turn into World War III. We are here to support whites in a world that is very anti white. Alot of us have diffent backgrounds, religions, professions,etc. This site is an escape for all of us. I don't always agree with some of the views here just like they don't see it my way either. At the end of the day, most of us on this site see it's importance.

We really do need to have a way to raise some money on a yearly basis in my opinion. I have bought business cards. Don does almost everything by himself. I have to agree with him. It has to be frustrating. Especially from a financial aspect of it. I would hate to ever see this site die. It is a source of hope, pride, and a future for white athletes and for white males in general. How many other places can come close to what Caste represents. Let's put our differences aside and get back to what we do best.

I personally hope TJR stays on with the board. He has been here a long time and is very loyal. Don Wasall is also the man that makes this site happen. My idea would be to eventually start a once a year donation for membership. Or else buy cards, t-shirts, etc. We need to help Don out at some point.

Don, one last question. The p.m. I sent you several days ago, I was just curious if you made a decision? He just wanted to know. Thanks again. Edited by: white lightning

Don,

For those of use uncomfortable with the net and credit cards or too paranoid to leave a an easily followed paper or cyber trail or even too paranoid to use or own credit cards period. Will donations mailed to the Northern Lights zBook store address reach Caste Football?

Westside

Hall of Famer
Don,

Yeah, where can we make a contribution? I am lazy right now. Could you please give an address on where to mail it. I will send a 7-11 money order to you. I think any paper or cyber trail will be almost non-existent.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Any contribution sent by snail mail has to be addressed to me, though a checkor money ordershouldbe made out to Caste Football.

The address is: Don Wassall, 10161 Park Run Drive, Suite 150, Las Vegas, NV 89145.

On-line donations by credit card can be made by clicking Help This Site and then either Join or Donate.

If you are joining (wish to be a member for 2009), make sure I know what your user name is so you can be bumped up to the rarified five star territory.Edited by: Don Wassall

DWFan

Mentor
Great post, White Lightning. This is my favorite site on the net, and I intend to begin supporting it (in a small but consistent manner). Don Wassall has done a great job of finding a focus concerning abuse against our folk, and it's now or never time for us to chip in.

j41181

Master
DWFan said:
Great post, White Lightning. This is my favorite site on the net, and I intend to begin supporting it (in a small but consistent manner). Don Wassall has done a great job of finding a focus concerning abuse against our folk, and it's now or never time for us to chip in.
I agree, this has become my favorite site too, and I will do whatever I can to contribute to it's just and noble cause.

I will not promise though how long I will be around in these parts, but as long as I can provide some good contributions, that's all that counts.

white lightning, TJR, JC, DW, jaxvid, and ColonelREb are some of the most dedicated individuals I have ever known. They are the heart and souls of this site and it's just cause for the rights, pride, self-respect, and recognition for every white person on Earth. In the sporting, social, and political landscapes. Edited by: j41181

P-NutLane

Guru
Just to make my way of thinking known, I LOVE Castefootball. I was overjoyed when I discoveed this site, and I think Id be devastated if I couldnt come check it out during the week.

DWFan

Mentor
j41181 said:
DWFan said:
I agree, this has become my favorite site too, and I will do whatever I can to contribute to it's just and noble cause.

I will not promise though how long I will be around in these parts, but as long as I can provide some good contributions, that's all that counts.

white lightning, TJR, JC, DW, jaxvid, and ColonelREb are some of the most dedicated individuals I have ever known. They are the heart and souls of this site and it's just cause for the rights, pride, self-respect, and recognition for every white person on Earth. In the sporting, social, and political landscapes.

You named some great posters. When I get up in the morning I look forward to logging in here--espescially during football season, but at other times as well. I look forward to your posts in addition to the posts of those you've mentioned.

GWTJ

Mentor
I think Don's post is a perfect example of what can happen when the reader only has a small part of the story. If we had read all the back and forth PM's that Don alluded to with ToughJR, his post would have no doubt fit in better and not sounded as bad.

And considering that ToughJR's reaction was basically no reaction, I would have to guess that Don and ToughJR have danced this dance before. Just not publically.

I made a decision many years ago that I would not engage internet posters about politics and religion. I have never seen a thread about those topics that resolved anything or changed anybody's mind. I have kept my posts limited to sports with the occasional personal story if it could help another poster. But I do not support the idea that liberal posts should be discouraged. As long as we support the common goal here, what's the difference.

If this were a website about the right to have abortions, I would like to think that both liberal and conservative posters would be welcome as long as they were supportive of the main objective, which is support of legalized abortions.

I personally consider myself to be to the right of many, many people. But I read posts here that make me feel more liberal than the president himself. For the most part, I take any and all posts in stride and cruise on by the threads that don't interest me. No need to flame anyone because they have a different viewpoint than me. I will argue with posters who go against the grain of this site though. I argued with ToughJ when he gave McNabb, in my opinion, too many props.

I personally have donated to this site once but my funds are limited and I could never donate enough to help Don in any significant way. I have one child in college, one starting college in the fall and one child still in High School. I do love this site very much but I am way too busy with the realities of being married with children to be anything more than the average poster.

I will say this -- I would love to get more involved with the evolution of this website when my time becomes more available. Helping white athletes seems like the perfect volunteer job for me.

That said, with its current format, I don't forsee CasteFootball ever making any real impact. It doesn't work within the system enough. I would suggest it become more like an organization. I would like to see it become more like the Homeschool Legal Defense Association. Here is the first paragraph on the HSLDA webpage:

'Home School Legal Defense Association is a nonprofit advocacy organization established to defend and advance the constitutional right of parents to direct the education of their children and to protect family freedoms. Through annual memberships, HSLDA is tens of thousands of families united in service together, providing a strong voice when and where needed.'

We need to approach white athletes and their families and offer them real help when they face discrimination from colleges and pro teams. I truly believe there is a market for this type of service. Homeschoolers have built themselves up from being looked at as cult freaks to an ever growing community of folks who are just like us.

In an earlier post, I compared homeschoolers to the early American pioneers. People with little support and a large mountain to climb. I see us as a group in a similar situation. Perhaps we can become as successful as they did.

Menelik

Mentor
Wow! What did I miss?
smiley2.gif

guest301

Hall of Famer
Nice to see a mostly negative thread turn into something positive.
smiley1.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
GWTJ said:
That said, with its current format, I don't forsee CasteFootball ever making any real impact. It doesn't work within the system enough. I would suggest it become more like an organization. I would like to see it become more like the Homeschool Legal Defense Association. Here is the first paragraph on the HSLDA webpage:

'Home School Legal Defense Association is a nonprofit advocacy organization established to defend and advance the constitutional right of parents to direct the education of their children and to protect family freedoms. Through annual memberships, HSLDA is tens of thousands of families united in service together, providing a strong voice when and where needed.'

We need to approach white athletes and their families and offer them real help when they face discrimination from colleges and pro teams. I truly believe there is a market for this type of service. Homeschoolers have built themselves up from being looked at as cult freaks to an ever growing community of folks who are just like us.

In an earlier post, I compared homeschoolers to the early American pioneers. People with little support and a large mountain to climb. I see us as a group in a similar situation. Perhaps we can become as successful as they did.

Very thoughtful post. I have no doubt that CF has had some impact, but the idea of it being an actual organization is something I have thought about a lot. The anonymity of the Internet is a great thing from a privacy standpoint, but it also allows people to come and go as they please without any incentive to make a real commitment to what is just a website and nothing more. That wouldn't happen, at least not as much, if we were an actual organization that had meetings and goals.

We've kicked around the idea before of having an informal get-together in Las Vegas around an event like a boxing match or UFC match. It doesn't have to be in Vegas, it could be more centrally located. I don't know if that's a feasible idea or not, esp. with the way the economy is, but it's something to think about. Getting to know each other as actual human beings instead of just user names is a good thing. We do need to have goals, such ashiring a reporter and/or raising money for a legal fund on behalf of white athletes. There are no "sugar daddies" who are going to suddenly appear and finance what needs to be done. The issue is whether we're content to keep going along as is or if we want to make an attempt to step things up in order to have much more of an impact.

Edited by: Don Wassall

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
GWTJ said:
I think Don's post is a perfect example of what can happen when the reader only has a small part of the story. If we had read all the back and forth PM's that Don alluded to with ToughJR, his post would have no doubt fit in better and not sounded as bad.

And considering that ToughJR's reaction was basically no reaction, I would have to guess that Don and ToughJR have danced this dance before. Just not publically.

That is not entirely correct GWTJ and I must speak up to defend myself. I was very taken aback by Don's post and initially responded back very sternly with a longer post letting Don know I was offended, but the post somehow "mysteriously" disappeared so I re-posted very differently.

Yes, Don has told me out here on this forum multiple times before to stop my excessive moralizing that's the truth. We have exchanged PMs before. In a particular PM he mentioned to tone down my moralizing posts, but I don't recall his exact words.

I talked to White Lightning over on Youtube and he wants me to not leave the site. I stated this to him over there: "I thought about it, and my post was a "knee jerk" political reaction to my distaste for Obama. Obama's comment was only a lightly insensitive joke, but I'm sick of Obama acting and being treated like a celebrity, he's not a comedian he's our President. My Obama post was an overreaction, but the response back was uncalled for and hurt because I love my brother incredibly."

Clearly I have rubbed "a lot" of posters the wrong way in this forum and it is best for me that I don't discuss politics here. I spend too much time trying to convince people of my views and it won't work anyway. We discuss a lot of very serious topics here and certain posts are a very tough pill for me to swallow. I'm sensitive, that's just the way I am. I do realize now coming into this forum to discuss politics so this forum can get a much more idealistic perspective is not going to help the site, it just gets too nasty. Not posting in political threads was the position I took for a long time, but for some reason I decided to try posting there. It's certainly not good for me and probably not the site (because of the tension it causes) and it must have been getting Don angry. But still I definitely think his post to me was very uncalled for.

You guys should know very well by now that I'm "very passionate" about helping white athletes which is why I'm here. I just have different politics than most of you. I have a lot of ethnic pride for white athletes, but more importantly support them b/c the caste system makes them underdogs.

At one point I tried to join the site and PMed Don b/c the credit card payment feature was down. At this point though I can't have my credit card statement reading "American Nationalist Union" partly due to the people in my life. I would consider writing a check to "Castefootball" because I support the main goal, but right now I am angry. I think the forum isn't as civil as it was a couple years ago and I want it to return to that. Bringing back ABSprinter IMO is a good start. Both me and him were talking on Youtube and I don't think he would mind me sharing that we both think staying away from political threads is a good idea for us. If I post in a political thread you guys should "hold me to this".

I am spending too much time here right now b/c I am so passionate about helping white athletes. White Lightning and ABSprinter are very good people and we agree we can all make a difference here because we are in full support of the main goal. You won't see me in political threads anymore, but I may stop by for a music thread or lighter type history thread. I am not sure if staying is good for me. This is even if I stay out of political and crime threads b/c when I'm in a certain mood I feel the need to object to certain nasty posts that get off track in the sports threads. Maybe I could always do it via PM. The main theme of this site is a noble cause, but it gets way too nasty for me sometimes. If we want the movement to grow all of us should be civil white men. Sorry for the long diatribe, I had a lot to express.Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
GWTJ said:
That said, with its current format, I don't forsee CasteFootball ever making any real impact. It doesn't work within the system enough. I would suggest it become more like an organization. I would like to see it become more like the Homeschool Legal Defense Association. Here is the first paragraph on the HSLDA webpage: 'Home School Legal Defense Association is a nonprofit advocacy organization established to defend and advance the constitutional right of parents to direct the education of their children and to protect family freedoms. Through annual memberships, HSLDA is tens of thousands of families united in service together, providing a strong voice when and where needed.' We need to approach white athletes and their families and offer them real help when they face discrimination from colleges and pro teams. I truly believe there is a market for this type of service. Homeschoolers have built themselves up from being looked at as cult freaks to an ever growing community of folks who are just like us. In an earlier post, I compared homeschoolers to the early American pioneers. People with little support and a large mountain to climb. I see us as a group in a similar situation. Perhaps we can become as successful as they did.

Very thoughtful post.  I have no doubt that CF has had some impact, but the idea of it being an actual organization is something I have thought about a lot.  The anonymity of the Internet is a great thing from a privacy standpoint, but it also allows people to come and go as they please without any incentive to make a real commitment to what is just a website and nothing more.  That wouldn't happen, at least not as much, if we were an actual organization that had meetings and goals. 

We've kicked around the idea before of having an informal get-together in Las Vegas around an event like a boxing match or UFC match.  It doesn't have to be in Vegas, it could be more centrally located.  I don't know if that's a feasible idea or not, esp. with the way the economy is, but it's something to think about.  Getting to know each other as actual human beings instead of just user names is a good thing.  We do need to have goals, such as hiring a reporter and/or raising money for a legal fund on behalf of white athletes.  There are no "sugar daddies" who are going to suddenly appear and finance what needs to be done.  The issue is whether we're content to keep going along as is or if we want to make an attempt to step things up in order to have much more of an impact.

I 100% agree Don that this site has had some impact which is why I've stayed despite political differences. The main goal of this site is a very noble cause. I think we can definitely see the impact with how there are clearly more white NFL and FBS WRs now than 5 years ago. All of us that care about fairness should be fully committed to growing this movement. However, if it wasn't for White Lightning's encouragement and class I would probably be leaving the site b/c I often don't feel wanted here.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
ToughJ.Riggins said:
Clearly I have rubbed "a lot" of posters the wrong way in this forum and it is best for me that I don't discuss politics here. I spend too much time trying to convince people of my views and it won't work anyway. We discuss a lot of very serious topics here and certain posts are a very tough pill for me to swallow. I'm sensitive, that's just the way I am. I do realize now coming into this forum to discuss politics so this forum can get a much more idealistic perspective is not going to help the site, it just gets too nasty.

Here is a pertinent example of what aggravates me, the typical liberal belief that he is "idealistic" while non-liberals are not. TJR, the only reason Caste Football went from being an idea to reality is because I am idealistic. In fact, I believe every regular poster here considers himself to be idealistic.

There is, however, a difference, many times a large one, between being idealistic and being realistic. Your political beliefs are idealistic but they are also naive and unformed. From what you've written before I gather you're around 27. Over the next 20, 30, 40 years your political views are most likely going to continue to evolve and change.

I have said from the outset that there is no set ideological belief system here, other than supporting white athletes and being opposed to the institutionalized discrimination they suffer when it comes to opportunities and stereotyping. I deliberately set up Caste Football to have a different existence and different audience from the American Nationalist Union and The Nationalist Times newspaper because I knew those who came to support CF would have a wide range of beliefs when it comes to politics. Other than a couple small icons and a forum named "The Nationalist Times" no one is encouraged or obligated to support anything else I do or believe.

But -- the Caste System is part of a bigger picture of systematic discrimination against whites and of degradation of whites. Whites are under constant attack -- from the elites "above" and from the anti-white rabble "below." No amount of "idealism" can change that reality.

Just about all posters here comprehend that to varying degrees. So when, by your own admission, you're essentially on a crusade to make Caste Football "more idealistic" by writing lots of long posts (often double posts) reiterating your version of "idealism" you are going to face opposition.

To be blunt about it, you are topnotch when posting about white athletes and doing lots of research and comparisons (though you need to tighten up and edit your posts better), but your political oriented posts leave a lot to be desired. And there is also the aggravating factor, to me at least, that you seem to be oblivious to the arguments, responses and cues that others attempt to give you in their rebuttals.

There is a lot to be said about knowing one's strengths and weaknesses. That applies here to what forums and topics one writes about. You won't find me posting in the UFC forum because I know very little about that sport. I have much to learn about it before I would consider myself qualified to try and contribute.

I know all the "idealistic," "liberal" arguments, believe me. And I detest them. Unrealistic idealism is a major reason why whites are allowing, almost encouraging,genocide to be committed against them, slowly but undeniably.I hate seeing them on this board because I am an "idealist" who loves my race and knows that liberalism is a sickness. So when someone decides to go on a mission to pushliberal mushhere, I'll push back.

But when it comes to football, basketball and other sports, my hat is off to you and hope you will stay here and contribute as you've done with passion and energy.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Don, I appreciate this last response back to me it was very classy. You are probably right that "idealist" is not the right word choice. It's just I've been called an idealist often before. I believe you stated "we know how much of an "idealist" you are" recently, albeit I now recall in quotes for effect. All of us think our political beliefs are "ideal" and you may be right that I should think about being more of a "realist" toward the political motives of other races. I do realize our race is under constant attack. I just believe in handling it in a very civil fashion and believe there can be a more hopeful future. Part of my over moralizing is to try to grow the Castefootball movement to include less hard-liners, like myself, so we aren't all "robots" here. I know there are lots of whites that agree with our main theme, but are turned off by some posts on the site.

Conservatives are often called "realists" and Liberals "idealists", but that is a prototypical Liberal text book statement. I don't consider myself Liberal, but a strange blend of Liberal, Conservative and Libertarian views. I consider myself slightly right of center, but that probably only applies to the Canadian political spectrum.

I am still a little upset about your original post, but realize you were angry and am a forgiving person.Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Personally I feel that ToughJRiggins is one of our best people on this site. He does alot of research and anyone can tell he is dedicated to this site. ToughJ I would hate for you to leave.

In regards to ABSprinter it seems he liked to start arguments with many members.

j41181

Master
ToughJ.Riggins said:
Conservatives are often called "realists" and Liberals "idealists", but that is a prototypical Liberal text book statement. I don't consider myself Liberal, but a strange blend of Liberal, Conservative and Libertarian views. I consider myself slightly right of center, but that probably only applies to the Canadian political spectrum.
I consider myself a traditionalist. While I'm okay with change and progress, many time honored traditions need to be upheld. A perfect example is the sanctity of marriage, no matter how much you twist and spin it, same-sex marriage will never be the same like a traditional marriage.

Then there is the thing about God, Christmas, and Religion. Please, if one does not believe in God, has no religious affiliation, and hates Christmas, keep it to yourself, don't force that belief on others. Everyone has a right to their own opinion about God, Christmas, and religious beliefs. Respect time honored traditions, whether you like it or not. Keep the "in God we trust" line, it's for everyone.Edited by: j41181

DWFan

Mentor
I don't agree with what I've seen from TJR's politics, but I've learned a lot from his sports-related posts. TJR, I think everybody appreciates the work you put in--for you to feel you aren't wanted here is probably the result of some miscommunication.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Stick around TJR. I have always enjoyed your sports posts and some of your political and cultural posts. You would be missed. I used to be a lightning rod for flaming and criticism around here but I tend to go with the flow now and only occasionally will I delve into something or post something that goes against the grain around here. I am still a conservative republican, evangelical christian, supporter of Israel with a unique racial mix of Irish, Scotch, Hebrew and Greek origins and I haven't changed my views but some have been tweaked since I have joined CF. I try much harder to let things I don't like around here just roll of my back for the sake of our CF cause and for my own peace of mind and enjoyment of this very informative website. It might make things easier for you if you follow the same path, but only you know what's right for you. Wassall might have some issues with you and you with him but even he too wants you to stick around and has ackowledged your valuable contributions to this site. So stick around brother.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Guest b/c of people like you I may come back, that's what makes this site fun. Not every one of us has the same politics, but we all want to help white athletes get a chance.

I just sent some PMs to say goodbye. I'm definitely taking a break b/c this site has become an absolute obsession for me and I'm very heated right now. I am spending an "insane" amount of time here.

I've been moralizing a lot lately due to my current feelings about the site's direction. I have aggravated more than a few around here. The Peyton Hillis situation has got me fuming. I need a break to calm down my obsession b/c it's hurting some people in my life. I'm over on Youtube though if you want to chat.Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

guest301

Hall of Famer
Take a break Riggins, calm down and concentrate on your faith, family and friends in your life. Come back to CF when you can just simply enjoy being here and making a difference and not because of any obsession that you are dealing with now. You will be missed.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I'm just now reading this thread for the first time. My workload has increased dramatically lately and I haven't been spending as much time online. As anyone looking at my post total can tell, I've been a bit obsessive about posting here at times. As someone who is still "in training" for his career, I can't support CF as much as I'd like. I do give money and participate when I am able. I hope everyone here will do the same. Don is right in that it will take dedication and commitment on our part to help our cause succeed. I know it must be difficult to run this site and do all the other work Don does, while seeing little rewardcome fromthe effort.

We aren't all going to agree about everything here. We can't do a whole lot about that. What we can do is to work together to see that white athletes (and whites in general) are supported, and that the truth gets out about the way our society is going down the tubes thanksmostlyto the constant attacks on white people and our culture. Lord knows I've had to bite my tongue here many times, learn to have a thick skin,and just avoid certain threads entirely.

I don't like seeing contributing posters leaving the site, whether its TJR or bigunreal or anyone else.Even though I don't agree with everything everyonesays here, I think everyone brings something good to the site.Above all of this, I would sure hate to see CF fold. The people and info here have opened my eyes to so much over the past 4+ years.

Menelik

Mentor
Colonel_Reb said:
I'm just now reading this thread for the first time. My workload has increased dramatically lately and I haven't been spending as much time online. As anyone looking at my post total can tell, I've been a bit obsessive about posting here at times. As someone who is still "in training" for his career, I can't support CF as much as I'd like. I do give money and participate when I am able. I hope everyone here will do the same. Don is right in that it will take dedication and commitment on our part to help our cause succeed. I know it must be difficult to run this site and do all the other work Don does, while seeing little reward come from the effort.

We aren't all going to agree about everything here. We can't do a whole lot about that. What we can do is to work together to see that white athletes (and whites in general) are supported, and that the truth gets out about the way our society is going down the tubes thanks mostly to the constant attacks on white people and our culture. Lord knows I've had to bite my tongue here many times, learn to have a thick skin, and just avoid certain threads entirely.

I don't like seeing contributing posters leaving the site, whether its TJR or bigunreal or anyone else. Even though I don't agree with everything everyone says here, I think everyone brings something good to the site. Above all of this, I would sure hate to see CF fold. The people and info here have opened my eyes to so much over the past 4+ years.

I couldn't agree more with you Col.
smiley32.gif