NFL Week 5

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
On 4th and goal, Newton just bounced a pass 2 yards in front of a wide open Ben Hartsock. It was a 5 yard throw that came up 2 yards short. Cam's looking more like Kordell Stewart so far this season than an alleged superstar.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Absolutely perfect throw from Ponder to Rudolph for a TD. Ponder is yet another White QB star in the making.

foobar75

Master
On 4th and goal, Newton just bounced a pass 2 yards in front of a wide open Ben Hartsock. It was a 5 yard throw that came up 2 yards short. Cam's looking more like Kordell Stewart so far this season than an alleged superstar.

Tom Iron often points out that no matter what happens, blacks manage to screw things up eventually. What sCam Newton is doing so far this year is a testament to that fact. He's fouling it up far sooner than I thought.

davidholly

Mentor
The supa affletic black RBs on both Broncos and Patriots fumbled away drives.

Pie

Guru
Welker's 3rd 100 yard game of the season.

Which is impressive for a guy McNugget was trying to phase out of the program. It takes the most white -friendly team in the league for winning to even factor in a small part in who gets touches. Unfortunately, just not a big enough part to get Woodhead used properly.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Disappointing games by Decker, Nelson and Hartline. Decker had a mere 21 yards out of the 345 Manning threw for, while Nelson had 29 of Rodgers' 245 passing yards.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Saw a Subway commercial today where all four of the athletes were black (Strahan and RG3 were two of them). They would never have a commercial where all the athletic endorsers were white. Never.

foobar75

Master
Saw a Subway commercial today where all four of the athletes were black (Strahan and RG3 were two of them). They would never have a commercial where all the athletic endorsers were white. Never.

Just like Coca Cola and McDonald's, Subway is now catering to a specific demographic. I haven't had a soda in probably 5 years, and haven't set foot in a McD in an equally long time. That stuff is crap anyway, so this blackening movement just makes it even easier to stay away.

As for Subway, stopped going there 6 months or so ago; I used to stop by for sandwich every once in a while, but no more. Seeing RGIII and Strahan's disgusting mugs in every commercial is more than enough to destroy my appetite.

The best thing we can do in this situation is to vote with our wallets.

L

Lew

Just like Coca Cola and McDonald's, Subway is now catering to a specific demographic. I haven't had a soda in probably 5 years, and haven't set foot in a McD in an equally long time. That stuff is crap anyway, so this blackening movement just makes it even easier to stay away.

As for Subway, stopped going there 6 months or so ago; I used to stop by for sandwich every once in a while, but no more. Seeing RGIII and Strahan's disgusting mugs in every commercial is more than enough to destroy my appetite.

The best thing we can do in this situation is to vote with our wallets.
I think it's more of a Cultural Marxist move than a business move. Keep shoving blacks down our throats and not only will we believe they're our equals but even our superiors.

Gibbon

Guru
Scamboy is 5 for 19 for 55 yards and Midget Wilson has thrown 2 picks. I love it!

Catch the 30 second Levis commercial on the ESPN site, you're force to watch before game report clips?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy9U6HMcFG8

I could only find the 1:30 version on youtube but they distilled the :30 to the most relevant footage to make sure they got their commercial messaging across. The footage in question begins at 1:02 or so in this version.

Maybe I am wrong but I don't remember any commercials of white quarterbacks including such a heavy, and seemingly gratuitous, emphasis on their wives or girlfriends. Even when done in this more intimate, documentary style.

And particularly when they are inspirational in style. i.e showing the protagonist gaining success by his determination, heart, work ethic, etc. Seems outside the point. And less bad ass .i.e. who cares about the guy's relationships with girls? Cosmo magazine?

Take for example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA-9yO-9kuU

I guess you could argue they wanted us to see the chick in their jeans.

davidholly

Mentor
I really hope Wilson gets benched, not just because he sucks but because in that Levi's commercial he says "Starting Quarterback" with such a ****y attitude.

Gibbon

Guru
But the bigger question with Wilson is why does he get such a big endorsement at all? What has he accomplished?

L

Lew

But the bigger question with Wilson is why does he get such a big endorsement at all? What has he accomplished?

DWF's will attribute that to Russell Wilson having a great agent. That's what they would say whenever I'd bring up the large discrepancy in tv commercials between Gremlin and Andrew Luck. "Luck just has a bad agent":icon_rolleyes:

Gibbon

Guru
DWF's will attribute that to Russell Wilson having a great agent. That's what they would say whenever I'd bring up the large discrepancy in tv commercials between Gremlin and Andrew Luck. "Luck just has a bad agent":icon_rolleyes:

Yup. And then there is that question of "marketability".

Too bad the Klitschko brother's don't have "marketable" personas. i.e. aren't low IQ, degenerate rapists eating the ears off their opponents.

But let's imagine this is not racism against whites and accept the only possible explanatory premise: Blacks tend to be hipper and cooler (and yeah maybe a little more street and edgy but hey it's a hard knock life, they overcame!) and therefore can sell shoes better.

So why Wilson? He acts as white as a black is capable of acting.

I guess blacks are more marketable given what they are trying to sell us? Racial suicide. Not to put too fine a point on it. But have a feeling you guys can take it...haha.

Vikings vs Titans game

Gerhart was good in very limited carries. Kyle Rudolph with a TD! Jared Allen with a sack! Greenway with a solid game and TFL, though he dropped a pick. Robison with a good game (sack and TFL). Harrison Smith with a good game. I don't care that he got ejected! I kind of like it. Granted, getting ejected for bumping a ref isn't what we want to see all the time from white players, but I'd bet that Lambert liked it. So what if it was a ticky tack call. Next week get tossed for helmet to helmet. Smith is the next Lynch. He will knock your black ass the eff out! Sorry, but I like to play a little bit dirty. It's amazing that a defense with 4 white guys is something to watch, but these are our times. Christian Ponder is going to be another Kenny Anderson. He might have a great career, but never stand out like he should. The guy can do it all. The announcers even remarked on how he is "faster than you think he is". White players for the Titans played okay, with their white TEs getting some targets. Colin McCarthy had a solid game at LB, as he always does. Hasselbeck was his usual mediocrity. I actually mostly enjoyed the game. The whiter team won.

Heartening to see some DWFs backing up Harrison Smith on the ejection! He might win them over.

Last edited:

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
Troy Polamalu finally returns from injury and promptly waddles off the field with yet another injury.

Will the short, slow-footed, plump, wide-hipped Polynesian fuzz-wad manage to make yet another Pro Bowl roster? Will he and his knotted, soiled locks of jet-black fluff remain the subject of inane television commercials? Will his beer-lapping, racially-razed, welfare recipient “Steeler Nation†minions continue to admire each flash of his gentle grin? Yes, yes, and yes…

6a0115709f071f970b017d3c9018dd970c-400wi

CAPTION: Poly-Dingleberry Injured Again

Speaking of injuries, it was amusing to see the infinitely-commercialized “RGIII†having to leave the game against the Falcons. His pummeled skull was particularly ironic, because just a few days ago, Griffin was asked about the amount of big hits he’s been taking…to which he haughtily responded by saying something like: “They can hit me all they want, I’ll just keep getting up. I’ll keep getting up until they have to take me off the field in a stretcher. And if that happens, I’ll get off the stretcher and get back in the game.†I guess he wasn’t as “tough†as he thought…

griffinpwned.gif

CAPTION: RG III Slaughtered, Subway Saddened

Although Patriots-Broncos was an extremely white affair, the much-anticipated matchup left me a tad disappointed. Sure, Wes Welker was his usual phenomenal, incomparable, lightning-fast, impossible-to-cover self…

Wes+Welker+Denver+Broncos+v+New+England+Patriots+7MvrurTJLqEl.jpg

CAPTION: 13 Catches, 104 Yards, TD

Sure, Joel Dreessen, Brandon Stokley, and Eric Decker had touchdown catches…

512x.jpg

CAPTION: Touchdown Dreessen

0ap2000000077934_video_rhr_210.jpg

CAPTION: Touchdown Stokley

350x.jpg

CAPTION: Touchdown Decker

Sure, Rob Ninkovich had another impressive outing, totaling 4 tackles, another sack, and two forced more fumbles…

343.jpg

CAPTION: Ninkovich Notches Another Strip-Sack

Sure, the ultra-electrifying, criminally-underutilized Danny Woodhead turned in a dazzling performance in limited opportunities (Danny converted a 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] and 25 & a 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] and 17), accruing 72 yards on 8 touches. Stevan Ridley, who is less talented than Danny Woodhead and undrafted rookie, Brandon Bolden, fumbled again, which was nice…

600x480.jpg

CAPTION: Woodhead Shines Despite Limited Touches

However, Rob Gronkowski wasn’t targeted nearly enough, none of the Broncos’ white pass-catchers (Tamme, Decker, Stokley, Dreessen) accrued much yardage, and aside from Derek Wolfe’s sack, there were few white defensive standouts for either team (aside from Ninkovich)…

x350.jpg

CAPTION: Another Sack for Wolfe

It was also nice to see Toby Gerhart having some success on limited touches…

x160.jpg

CAPTION: Gerhart – 6 Carries, 41 Yards

As others have mentioned, it was boring day for Jordy Nelson, but perhaps with the injury to the cement-footed Cedric Benson, powerback John Kuhn will be utilized as an “emergency runner,†as he was in the 2010 season? That might ease the sting of the Packers’ rapid descent into an atrophied, Afrocentric offensive gameplan…

John+Kuhn+Mario+Harvey+Green+Bay+Packers+v+se754kIG8Sel.jpg

CAPTION: John Kuhn Scores

Just reviewed the Seahawks vs Panthers game

I think we all tend to be a little bit negative. I say that as someone who just lost the "newbie" tag today, so I will now assume the mantle of expertise (kidding). This game was (Seattle vs. Carolina) was close to a double-loss (or win) as we will ever get! Scam and Russell Wilson were both about as bad as bad can be. Passing was horrible, and neither used his athletic athleticism to "make plays with his feet". Collectively, that is some of the worst quarterbacking I have seen in a while (oh, and the top 2 tacklers for Carolina were not black). It was not a good day for black quarterbacks. Vick was horrible, RGIII was horrible, Wilson and Scam were horrible. Only Wilson "won", and that was by default. It was a good day.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I watched that Wilson commercial...he made it seem like he had a choice between baseball and football when actually he was a terrible baseball player so he was forced to go back to football.

Although Patriots-Broncos was an extremely white affair, the much-anticipated matchup left me a tad disappointed. Sure, Wes Welker was his usual phenomenal, incomparable, lightning-fast, impossible-to-cover self…

Wes+Welker+Denver+Broncos+v+New+England+Patriots+7MvrurTJLqEl.jpg

CAPTION: 13 Catches, 104 Yards, TD

Sure, Joel Dreessen, Brandon Stokley, and Eric Decker had touchdown catches…

512x.jpg

CAPTION: Touchdown Dreessen

0ap2000000077934_video_rhr_210.jpg

CAPTION: Touchdown Stokley

350x.jpg

CAPTION: Touchdown Decker

Sure, Rob Ninkovich had another impressive outing, totaling 4 tackles, another sack, and two forced more fumbles…

343.jpg

CAPTION: Ninkovich Notches Another Strip-Sack

Sure, the ultra-electrifying, criminally-underutilized Danny Woodhead turned in a dazzling performance in limited opportunities (Danny converted a 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] and 25 & a 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] and 17), accruing 72 yards on 8 touches. Stevan Ridley, who is less talented than Danny Woodhead and undrafted rookie, Brandon Bolden, fumbled again, which was nice…

600x480.jpg

CAPTION: Woodhead Shines Despite Limited Touches

However, Rob Gronkowski wasn’t targeted nearly enough, none of the Broncos’ white pass-catchers (Tamme, Decker, Stokley, Dreessen) accrued much yardage, and aside from Derek Wolfe’s sack, there were few white defensive standouts for either team (aside from Ninkovich)…

x350.jpg

CAPTION: Another Sack for Wolfe

I hope you were being ironic. Five of the seven TDs scored in that game were by white players. I'm allowing myself to be happy today. Great to see Rob Ninkovich coming to life the last two weeks, and to see Woodhead getting work. Wolfe just needs to stay healthy. He is a football player.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Alex Smith, still dismissed as a "game manager" despite playing so well last season, was nearly pinpoint perfect today, hitting on 18 of 24 passes for 303 yards and 3 TDs, quite a stat line. The 49ers are a dominant team right now, but at least the Smiths, Alex and Justin, are topnotch players to root for.

Westside

Hall of Famer
He gets the big endorsement cause he exudes that mud person look. You know, multi ethnic look. More black, but with "good hair" and some trace of Whiteness. A cult marxist dream for the masses, except of course for the 'chosen' few. That group gets to pick the cream of the crop and negros need not bother. What a racket.

bigunreal

Mentor
Another typical day for the Caste System. Jordy Nelson needs to get in Aaron Rodgers' face and scream at him, like any comparable black WR would, given the situation. I watched most of that game, and Rodgers rarely if ever even looked Nelson's way. Except, of course, to overthrow him badly on what should have been a long TD.

Never would any black WR coming off the season Nelson had be treated this way. Even with Jennings injured, he is an afterthought in the offense. Rodgers continues to pepper Finley with undeserved targets. This clod has to be the most overrated, and in my view least talented TE in the game. And the Packers insist on feeding the ball to the plodding Benson, who doesn't fit their offense and has had a major impact on their lack of success.

We have to face the fact that, if Woodhead broke off his first two carries of any given game for 80 yard TDs, he'd still be shuttled off for a "real" RB, and still would be given less than 10 touches. He cannot win, no matter how well he plays. And it is really frustrating watching the brilliant McWigger turn the game's most potent offensive weapon- Gronk-into a full time blocker for his mediocre herd of black backs. I'd love to see Gronk just body slam that idiot McWigger.

On the other side of the ball in the Pats-Broncos game, it was disappointing to see Manning zero in on Thomas so much. At least Decker got a short TD, but he should be getting many more targets than he is. But compared to years past, and to most other teams now, the Broncos offense is fun to watch.

If karma is real, Adrian Peterson will get hurt soon, and the Vikings will be forced to give Toby a chance. Looks like the Law Firm is hurt, and maybe career criminal Scott, too, so perhaps the Bengals will be forced to give Leonard some carries. Weenie World let us know that Leonard is "plodding" in their blurb after the game. I think if he and the Law Firm had a foot race, that we would find out exactly who in that backfield is the real plodder.

It's always nice when the Redskins lose, and it's great to see Scam doing such a turnaround- this is exactly how I expected him to play from the start. Wilson gets another lucky, unimpressive win, and the continuous strong public support of his odious wigger coach. How many turnovers will Vick commit this year? How bad does he have to play to be benched? The fat buffoon Golic went ballistic last week when Greenie gently suggested perhaps there was a chance Vick might eventually be benched.

I watched much of the Colts game. Was not too impressed with Luck until the second half. I don't understand the way they use Fleener- he should be one of their primary receivers, but he is held in to block much of the time, and the less talented TE Allen gets way too many targets that should go to Fleener. T.Y. Hilton is simply putrid. But, he has that "upside," so look forward to a long career.