NFL Week 5

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Packers o-line has not provided Rodgers much protection. I would blame Newhouse for much of that since he protects Rodgers blinde side. They drafted another black o-linemen a year or so ago - Sherod Martin who has been a bust to this point as well.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Decker had a defensive pass interference in the end zone called, at least TD went to Dreesen.

they are letting Woodhead run the ball today!

EDIT: what happened to/with Harrison Smith? i didn't have the commentary on and i saw him on the sidelines, they showed him twice in a rapid succession?

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Cam Newton is 3 of 14 for 33 yards at halftime

Pie

Guru
Even with so much good in the Patriots offense, nothing manages to consistently aggravate me as much as watching Woodhead get all his runs straight up the gut.

backrow

Hall of Famer
ah so Harrison Smith got ejected on a bull**** call, making a contact with a ref... it was accidental and not aggressive in any way!

Kaptain

Master
Harrison Smith was ejected. He was jawing with a Titan and the Ref inserted himself in the middle and pushed against Harrison. Harrison swiped his arm away. He may not have even known it was a ref. Immediately ejected.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Green Bay keeps getting shafted with bad calls, replacement refs or no replacement refs. They had an absurd pass interference call go against them (3[SUP]rd[/SUP] quarter, I believe) which could very well have changed the complexion of the game. That doesn’t take away from Luck’s performance, though.

davidholly

Mentor
ah so Harrison Smith got ejected on a bull**** call, making a contact with a ref... it was accidental and not aggressive in any way!

The ref was trying to hump him, I'm not kidding about that...

backrow

Hall of Famer
apparently Ponder's athleticism and speed is shocking to the announcer...

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Harrison Smith was ejected. He was jawing with a Titan and the Ref inserted himself in the middle and pushed against Harrison. Harrison swiped his arm away. He may not have even known it was a ref. Immediately ejected.

That never happens to a black player...EVER.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Well looks like McWigger will put one of his negro RBs in to be a TD vulture in the red zone

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
So, the hated Andrew Luck is actually playing like a superstar, and puffed-up hypebags Cam Newton and RGIII are playing like d*uchebags?

WHO saw that coming?

Or rather, everyone at CF saw that coming.

davidholly

Mentor
So, the hated Andrew Luck is actually playing like a superstar, and puffed-up hypebags Cam Newton and RGIII are playing like d*uchebags?

WHO saw that coming?

Or rather, everyone at CF saw that coming.

DWFs are acting like if RG3 played the entire Falcons game the Redskins would have won. They completely forget that RG3 had 3 quarters to score and only put up 3 points on the board. The Redskins "awful" defense outscored their supa affletic offense.

He only put up 98 yards the entire day...

The Hock

Master
Up and down day for Tommy Z. He made an excellent play on breaking up a TD pass in the endzone. Later he got juked to his knees on a GB run, then just bowed his head. He's probably feeling the short leash.

I am watching the New England vs Denver game and the upper deck is almost empty, and has been that way the whole game.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
There's a lot of empty seats in Carolina too.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Danny Woodhead is so clearly the best RB on the Pats. What a crock of bs that he dont get 20 touches. Its like having Barry Sanders, and not using him to the benefit of the team. Yea sure the other guys are doing fine behind great blocking, but Woodhead would be having many more yards by now. Its just so obvious that hes faster, quicker, smarter, better blocker.... Just everything about him is better than the other guys. Even the drunkest fans must notice this. It really chaps my hide!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I'm watching the Pats/Broncos Game too. I'm surprised at the lack of fans too. I'm very happy to see Welker continuing his hot season so far? He is on track for another huge year. Gronkowski has stayed involved and Woodhead is running wild in his limited attempts. I wish the Pats would let this kid get a hundred yard game. They also rarely let him carry it in for the score. Share the ball more. Woodhead deserves it.

Manning has not looked for Decker enough. Denver just looks like they can't find any kind of rythymn. It's still a fun game to watch.

Westside

Hall of Famer
NE is clicking, specifically the O-line. Which means the affeletic RBs are feasting on TD runs. I hope Woody gets his touches in the 4th quater in a game which is turning into a blow out.

backrow

Hall of Famer
wow, Titans need a tackling school! that unfortunately includes McCarthy, who i think is still showing signs of being injured and rusty to boot...

what a catch for a TD by Decker ! still, only his third catch for 9 yards...

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Nice grab by Decker for a TD!