NFL Week 2

Claimjumper

Mentor
Tony Scheffler TD:high5:

next drive for the chiefs, cassell gets an int because a ball goes right through afflete dwayne bowe's hands

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
quoting the announcer: "Massaquoi is a big receiver at 6-2 going against a smaller corner."

uh ... how about Evan Moore? also, the Cleveland sumo-staffed o-line is awful. just awful.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Steinbach was a huge loss for them...are Joe Thomas and Alex Mack the only two white OL for cleveland?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Is Jordy hurt? Or is he being punished after James Jones was whining about not getting enough passes thrown his way?

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
touchdown Hillis! this, despite running him out of the shotgun with a delayed handoff ... and once again getting hit in the backfield. and nary a fullback or I-formation was to be seen.

Pie

Guru
Eric Smith with the pick

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Steinbach was a huge loss for them...are Joe Thomas and Alex Mack the only two white OL for cleveland?

they were the only two in the starting lineup.

and Hillis' touchdown was reversed. damn.

Pie

Guru
LT, who the announcer just earlier claimed to have "such soft..... such delicate hands" just bounced a pass off of them that would have been an easy 20 yard pickup.

Note to announcers: these are supposed to be football players, not your gentle lovers about to lay you down by the fire.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
"amazingly" Hillis leaves no doubt this time, running out of a power I. how hard is this to figure out? give him the ball behind Marecic, and let the Juggernaut smash some folks.

backrow

Hall of Famer
how about Dave Ball and Karl Klug! both with sacks, Klug with 2 forced fumbles as well!

celt14

Browns offense for the most part .... throw out of power formations. run out of shotgun. looks like last year.

Riddlewire

Master
Hillis with barely 30 yards at halftime.
The problem, as I see it, is that Shurmur doesn't believe Hillis is fast enough to run the ball outside. He clearly didn't watch any game footage from last year.
I suspect Hillis's numbers will be way down this season, running mostly up the gut behind a terrible offensive line.

celt14

Three sumos on the O line can really ruin your run game.

Scam with another INT. I hope he throws 20 plus this year.

Pie

Guru
If somehow there was a way for Hillis to end up at Greenbay.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Hillis fumbles trying to make something out of nothing. ugh.

backrow

Hall of Famer
well fumble was only his fault, but the fact that he can't get to the scrimmage line without getting hit is really not. ****. not good.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
well fumble was only his fault, but the fact that he can't get to the scrimmage line without getting hit is really not. ****. not good.

truly spoken, sir.

SchaafC

Guru
How much of a bust is Ingram?
And Ingram was more dynamic then Gerhart in college? LOL 3 touches for what 70+ yards? WOW