NFL Draft 2012

Highlander

Mentor
And Cole Beasley is one of the best receivers in the draft. Easily better than some of the shlubs who were taken today and yesterday.
Yep, and Jeremy Ebert is even better than him. In a non-Caste (fair) world, he'd be taken somewhere in the first three rounds.

Truthteller

Mentor
The night got off to a great start, with 3 of the first 5 picks being white. As is usually the case, there was a huge drop after that, with only 8 of the final 57 picks being white tonight. After all, it's very rare that much more than 20% of the top 3 rounds is white. So it went off, according to the same script since 1990, despite a good start for our guys. Among the final 8 whites selected, there was a punter, 2 QB's, 2 guards and a center. Very caste positions.

Also, I remember watching the East-West Shrine game and Mike Mayock noted that day that some overhyped (at the time) summo DT from Canada was, in his opinion, a 7th round to free agent type talent, at best. He went on to say he might be a practice squad guy that can work his way up and make a roster, but isn't close to NFL caliber, yet.... He said this after watching him practice the entire week at the All-Star game. And, don't forget, Mayock was an All-American safety at Boston College and actually played in the NFL. Unlike Todd McShay, who might've been like a 4th string, walk-on quarterback at Richmond.

Anyway, getting back to the Canadian summo...No surprise, not only did he get drafted, he slipped into the 3rd round. I guess even with little caste b!tches Payton and Williams gone, they still know how to draft worthless summos in NOLA.

As far as the Russell Wilson thing, my guess is the Cultural Marxist's decided to spend so much time on the Tiger Woods look-a-like and sound-a-like only because he had a white girlfriend next to him the whole time. She's some bleached-blonde skank, who looks like she's pushing 30, but the visual of a prideless, black Uncle Tom and his "Becky" was too good not to show to American Sheeple.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I forgot about both Ebert and Beasley. Ebert should be picked up ASAP, he is a burner.

The Patriots made a wise move on Jake and should lighten up the defense a little,glad they finally made a smart pick.

Woody

Guru
Not too bad, the Pats will probably start Ninkovich, Gregory and Bequette with other whites getting good playing time so this is a big improvement.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
So the Colts get rid of Blair White, an experienced and athletically-elite WR, and draft some 5'10" WR bum in the 3rd Round that will cost them many times the salary as well.

No agenda there! :angry:

It won't be quite as bad if they use him as a slot receiver and Collie lines up outside. But then again they signed perpetually injured Donnie Avery with his ten year window to fulfill his limitless upside so we'll have to see how Collie gets used.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Also, I forgot to add Brett Roy...he could go anywhere today but I think he gets drafted...an absolute beast. I am hoping the 4th round makes up for the joke that was the 2/3 rd rounds. All these organizations front offices/scouting departments should be ashamed of themselves. They are full of self hating whites.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Wow!! The Ravens actually select a white O-Lineman! He might be able to start soon too! They needed a guard.

Texans pick Ben Jones!! Two white OL off the board pretty quick here in round 4.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I'm surprised the Redskins picked Kirk Cousins, I didn't think they wanted any competition for RG III there.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Redskins draft Kirk Cousins. Hopefully he turns out like Frerotte and Griffin turns out like Schuler

Highlander

Mentor
Interesting, the 'skins add a quality QB in Kirk Cousins, giving Griffin pressure to perform.

Highlander

Mentor
Looks like Buffalo is committed to more empty seats in the stadium this year while trying to assemble the 21st century version of the "Buffalo Soldiers".