NFL Combine

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Reading other sites, its funny how when the black players run slower than expected these jock sniffers come up with every excuse in the book and still find ways to demean white players who put up good numbers.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I was watching yesterday when one of the highly touted RBs ran a 4.81. Not a word was said about it, they just started their usual blabber about the next one as he began lining up to run.

When they do downplay 40 times, as they've been doing for obvious reasons at this year's Combine, they always mention Jerry Rice or Anquan Boldin. At some level the Caste clowns areaware of the hypocrisy and double standards they're spouting when it comes to race but that's the 800 pound gorilla in the room. No one can credibly say whites lack the intelligence, work ethic, strength, stamina, hand-eye coordination and other attributes needed to play football; it's always about speed. So when that favorite standby is discarded, the Big Lie behind the artificial black domination of the NFL is more obvious. Of course it will take the equivalent of a jackhammer to break through the thoroughly indoctrinated skulls of most of the DWFs.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Well Collie and Hartline both ran in the mid 4.5's. While this isn't extremely fast they tested out well in other areas. Hartline was 4th in the 20 yard shuttle which tests lateral quickness. Collie is one of the strongest receivers and also did very well in the 60 yard shuttle and 3 cone drill.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Collie and Hartline's 40 times are fine when you consider their short area burst, hands and cutting ability. They are quality Slot or Flanker WRs, Hartline could probably even play Split-End.

Lauranitis's 4.8 certainly isn't quality speed, but for a MLB, with the crazy instincts and nose for the ball he has it's fine; he also moves even better laterally. MLBs don't have to go into pass protection nearly as much and are more apt to have the field awareness for stuffing the run. Lauranitis still has the game to cover a TE if he has to; he should be the 1st MLB off the board.

Clay Matthews and Brian Cushing should be the 2nd and 3rd OLB off the board. McKillop Stinom and Follett are all first day caliber picks too.

DE Connor Barwin and DT Mitch King are great athletes especially Barwin. Please NFL don't sit on these guys!

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
White DE Stryker Sulak who has good size at 6'5 256 lbs. ran a 4.77 and was on the top performer list for DE. He'd be faster than the 3rd fastest QB!

Anybody know what Paul Kruger ran? Probably hurt his stock a bit, I didn't see him on the top 40 yard dash performers for D-lineman.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I just looked it up on Footballsfuture and these are Connor Barwin's rankings in the different drills for DEs.

40: 4.66, 2nd; Vertical: 40.5" 1st; Shuttle: 4.18, 1st; 3-Cone: 6.87, 1st; Broad jump: 10'8", tied for 1st

Just unbelievable and he measured slightly bigger than expected at 6'4 253 lbs. The guy's a freak.

And according to Footballsfuture.com: Paul Kruger's 40 time appears to have been adjusted to 4.84; which is slightly above average for combine DE invitees from last year; the average was 4.88 electronic timed. Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Yes those numbers are incredible!. Mike Mayock's scouting report on Paul Kruger on NFL Network stated, "overacheiver," and the usual "high motor guy."

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Small schooler Combine invite Quinten Lawrence's stats in a '08 injury plagued season: 8-114-14.3-0 TDs.

He never had more than 645 receiving yards, 31 catches or 6 TDs in a season for FCS McNeese State. The guy didn't even run the 40 yard dash at the Combine.

How in the hell was this guy invited, but not Eric Peterman? Peterman's production is better at a higher level of play and Peterman is probably a better athlete from watching his freakish video. And they tell us there's no caste system!
smiley11.gif
Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Combine invite Brandon Tate's Sr. yr. Stats:16-376-69-3TDs He currently is sitting out of Combine drills b/c of a knee injury he suffered during the season.

He never had more than 479 yards, 25 catches or 5 TDs in a season for North Carolina. Again where oh where was Eric Peterman...Sitting home that's where.
smiley7.gif

Jordan Norwood was basically the "3RD best PENN STATE WR" and invited to the Combine: He had 41 catches for 637 yds. and 6 TDs. Norwood was less productive than Peterman as a Sr. and only ran a 4.57 40 at 5'11. Again what stands out about this Penn State 3rd WR to get an invite over Eric Peterman who is Northwestern's best WR. The answer eludes me.
smiley5.gif
He may have been a bit more productive than Derrick Williams this season, but Derrick is a more elusive athlete, great slot man and can also run the ball and return kicks and appeared to be Penn State's best offensive threat last season. Williams only ran a 4.58, but had just gotten over the flu a couple days before.Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I won't mention butterfingers Jaison Williams too much b/c he's already been mentioned, but his production dropped big time this season and he ran a 4.67. However he's still higher on the NFL's list than the more productive, more sure handed and similar sized and speeded Nate Swift! Virtually every scouting site has Williams ranked higher than Swift.
smiley11.gif

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Fellow North Carolina Combine invitee (basically NC's 3rd WR) Brooks Foster also sat out of Combine drills just like Brandon Tate with a knee injury suffered during the season, but he took up a Combine spot.

His stats this season:30-334-11.1-2TDs

Blame it on the injury you might say; but his best season was 38-486-2TDs. Tate is ranked 13th by NFLdraftscout.com and Foster ranked 23rd. Tons of hype for North Carolina WRs.
smiley11.gif
Nicks was the only productive one.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
The AJC (Atlanta "Urinal & Constipation") reported that UGA QB Matt Stafford's 40 y/d time was 4.84 (better than Sanchez) a 30.5 vertical and the broad jump where he leaped 8 feet 11 inches. UGA FB Brannan Southerland received high marks for his performance at the NFL scouting combine. His broad jump leap of 10 feet ranked among the best for players at his position. He rated a 38.0 on the vertical jump and performed 28 bench press reps.Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Europe

Mentor
dwid said:
speedbacks eh? like Reggie Bush, yeah hes been a good runningback with his 3.2 ypc or something close to that. He is a good receiver out of the backfield and that is it, way too much money paid for that. Good runningbacks are more power oriented.

I remember all the "experts" sayimg Houston was crazy not to take Bush. Has anyone of those guys admitted they were wrong?

Deus Vult

Mentor
ToughJ.Riggins said:
DE Connor Barwin and DT Mitch King are great athletes especially Barwin. Please NFL don't sit on these guys!

Steve Mariucci, on NFL Network, gave major accolades to Connor Barwin. He raved about Barwin and said "I'd want him on my team." In response, John Gruden called Barwin a Vrabel-type player.Edited by: Deus Vult

backrow

Hall of Famer
from the In the Bleachers.net article:

On the subject of 40 times I was not completely off in my outlook however, as my claim that 40 times seen at the high school and collegiate level are often inflated appears to have held true when it came to this year's running back class. Case in point, the fastest "official" time was Cedric Peerman's 4.45. Ian Johnson helped himself out tremendously with a second best 4.46 at the position, while only two other running backs (Kory Sheets and Andre Brown) ran sub 4.5's. Still plenty fast for a running back, but try telling that to last year's critics who claimed that the 40-yard dash times of the Jacob Hesters of the world put him out of the running to be an actual NFL running back. So why is it that KnowshonMoreno or Shonn Green get to be running backs with times in the 4.6's (still plenty fast for running backs) while a Jacob Hester (4.6) or Peyton Hillis (4.58) get slotted at fullback?

at the bottom they link this article about Hester.
smiley32.gif
Edited by: backrow

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I linked to that Hester article on the CF homepage when it came out a year ago. The owner of the site on which it appears emailed me three times, demanding in very strong language that the link on CF be removed. It wasn't of course. I don'trespond very well to strangers telling me what to do.

G

haha why would he want it removed he said exactly what we say but more elequently.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
It was only a link, not a posting of the article, so I don't know what they were so upset about; that should avoid copyright issues.

That's why even on this message forum I'm trying now to only post parts of articles with a link like you suggest Don. If it's a good article that's no longer available on the net I usually have it saved on my hard-drive and/or have posted some snips in this forum so I can track it down.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Behind all his bluster I think he was afraid that someone would call him a "racist" becauseCaste Footballhad a favorable opinion of an article that he had published. The fear of being called the "R" word drives a lot of behavior in the U.S.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Riggins, you're very much correct about Jordan Norwood getting an invite.

I watched him play in many games at Penn State. Aside from his generic stats (a result of playing with Daryl Clark at QB), Norwood is small, skinny, and plays with as much heart as Todd Pinkston. He's a wimp, and despite the fact that he'd be playing againstmidget NFLCB's in the NFL, he'd never make it.

I really doadore watching super-hyped black RB's running 40 timesthat any american athlete with above average speed could run. Hell, I ran a 4.6 in H.S and college and I didnt feel overly "fast." At least 1st round picks like Reggie Bush and Darren McFadden ran excellent 40's....before playing like wimpy turds in the NFL.

Depite his 40 time, Moreno from Goergia is an awesome player, and deserves to be drafted highly, as he is the best RB in the nation. That said, we all know that thousands of white RB's could put up better overall combine numbers than Wells and Moreno....yet their fate was pre-determined long before they stepped on the field.

As Don mentioned, to shield the DWFs from reality, and keep them in a caste-wonderland, the aweful 40 times posted by these big-name RB's will be quietly excused. After all, "he's just a football player, not a track star!"

Gi-15

Mentor
only 2 cornerbacks ran under 4.5 in the fourty, guess there will be 2 corners and about 40 safeties available this year, since Weddle was too slow to play corner at 4.49

Deus Vult

Mentor
Don Wassall said:
Behind all his bluster I think he was afraid that someone would call him a "racist" because Caste Football had a favorable opinion of an article that he had published.  The fear of being called the "R" word drives a lot of behavior in the U.S.

No single word stirs the sheep quite as much as that "R" word! Good for you, Don. Never cede the moral high ground.