NFL 2014 Week 9

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Manning hits Welker for 14. On the next play he forces one to Thomas, and Niko picks him off. You would think Manning would learn not to throw so much to Thomas, and target Welker constantly.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Edelman with the TD catch!

woody39

Mentor
Whoop edelman with the TD! Great effort to hold on under pressure from the cheat TJ ward. Showing Lafell how its done!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Whoop edelman with the TD! Great effort to hold on under pressure from the cheat TJ ward. Showing Lafell how its done!

I love Edelman. The kid is fearless. With Brady, Gronk, Edelman and Amendola, no question that the Pats are the team to root for. Of course it all started with Rob N. and the interception. Let's go Pats!

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Emanual Sanders injured trying to tackle niko on the int return. Instead of putting Welker in the replace Sanders with some other negro. The negro immediately lines up wrong, and gets the Broncs a penalty. Screw Denver.

woody39

Mentor
Emanual Sanders injured trying to tackle niko on the int return. Instead of putting Welker in the replace Sanders with some other negro. The negro immediately lines up wrong, and gets the Broncs a penalty. Screw Denver.

Yeah i know stupid decision by Denver, its obvious to anyone with an objective view that Welker should be in there he knows how the defense will work what coverage they will call. Feel sorry for Wes actually stuck there in that bias set up.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Edelman with an 84 yd punt return for a TD!

Westside

Hall of Famer
Edelman with a 84 yard TD return!!!!

woody39

Mentor
Edelman is GOD! What a player and what a return! Notice the disgusting commentators then find some non descript block to try to take away what Edelman did. Unbelievable Phil Simms you are an a*hole

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Edelman is GOD! What a player and what a return! Notice the disgusting commentators then find some non descript block to try to take away what Edelman did. Unbelievable Phil Simms you are an a*hole

Damn right. If Julian was black Simms would say "Thats just unbelievable athleticism".

There still talking about the block.

woody39

Mentor
Ha Phil Simms put in his place by the former referee in the studio, his agenda slammed in his own face by a former black referee in fact lol

icsept

Master
Ha Phil Simms put in his place by the former referee in the studio, his agenda slammed in his own face by a former black referee in fact lol
You would think Simms would be bitter about the caste system - his own son is 3rd string behind affirmative action Geno and over the hill Vick.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Peyton Manning again proving that he isnt very good in the cold. He misses Welker badly twice in a row.

Westside

Hall of Famer
I love watching NE when they are clicking and the White stars are kicking ass.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
My goodness Chung holds Welker all the way down the route. Of course no call.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
That is terrible news about Foles. The media will be clamoring to label him as a product of the system and try to create a QB controversy between Sanchez and Foles. Foles has been one of the best QBs in the league - I just went over to PFT to check for updates on Foles and that ****** Florio described Foles performance as the starter this season as "so-so".

This is what another dweeb over at profootballtalk said about Griffin's performance:
"Griffin’s return to the lineup ended with a loss, but it wasn’t a terrible day for him. He was 18-of-28 for 251 yards and hooked up frequently with Jackson for good gains while showing no limitations from his ankle injury. There was a bad interception before the half and he held the ball a bit too long at times, although that’s balanced by plenty of times when the offensive line didn’t allow him time to do much other that react."

So Griffin holds onto the ball, throws a bad interception and loses the game and the PFT writer blames it on the o-line. Later in the article he just assumes that McCoy would not have been able to lead the Redskins to victory either.

That is terrible news about Foles. The media will be clamoring to label him as a product of the system and try to create a QB controversy between Sanchez and Foles. Foles has been one of the best QBs in the league - I just went over to PFT to check for updates on Foles and that ****** Florio described Foles performance as the starter this season as "so-so".

This is what another dweeb over at profootballtalk said about Griffin's performance:
"Griffin’s return to the lineup ended with a loss, but it wasn’t a terrible day for him. He was 18-of-28 for 251 yards and hooked up frequently with Jackson for good gains while showing no limitations from his ankle injury. There was a bad interception before the half and he held the ball a bit too long at times, although that’s balanced by plenty of times when the offensive line didn’t allow him time to do much other that react."

So Griffin holds onto the ball, throws a bad interception and loses the game and the PFT writer blames it on the o-line. Later in the article he just assumes that McCoy would not have been able to lead the Redskins to victory either.

I hate to disagree, but from what I've seen I'd say Foles has been one of the worst white QBs this year. Part of this has to do with the excellence from so many other white QBs, but Foles has missed way to many throws and as a whole played average at best.

woody39

Mentor
Borland starts today and has ten tackles 9 solo and one TFL, keep it up son! Only midway through third quarter too.

PHillisFan

Master

I hate that *** loving fake indian pansy Florio. He always finds a way to ruin PFT with his politics. He thinks he speaks for those whom are being "oppressed."

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Bill Cowher just gave credit for Ninkovich's int to Jamie Collins. It's a typical tactic to credit blacks with what whites do.