NFL 2014 Week 9

woody39

Mentor
Decker touchdown from Vick, guess its better having Vick there than Geno probably means be less ints so more targets for Decker and Jace Amaro fingers crossed.

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I am happy to see Tan having success. All that work with Marino seems to be paying off.

Tannehill has taken the next step this year. He has played really well. He is easily the second best young QB out there behind Luck.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I also notice that Hoyer has been pretty bad today. I supported the Browns decision to initially go with Hoyer but as the season has gone on Hoyer has not done much to really grasp the starting job. I think the Browns need to begin prepping Johnny Manziel and give him the job once the Browns fall out of the playoff race.

Kelce with a TD!

woody39

Mentor
Kelce and Anthony Fassano with a touchdown each as Smith continues to show he is an elite QB 11 from 15 2 touchdowns 132 yards.

Tannehill17

Mentor
Another great catch by Hartline!

Westside

Hall of Famer
Weeden has had Beasly opened twice for huge gains, but instead throw to Bryant to "appease him" according to the announcers. Just now Beasly was again open going across the middle but Weeden "fails" to see him. Instead he throws a INT near the red zone. Ugh!

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
It's sad how RGIII continues to be touted as an elite-level quarterback, when he is not even good enough to be an average, journeyman quarterback. He's too stupid and inaccurate to be a real NFL caliber (*cough* White *cough*) quarterback, he's too slow and frail to be a tight end or running back, and he's too slow and mittenhanded to be a wide receiver. He's too small to play the line or any other offense position. Maybe he can find a place on some incompetent coal defensive unit that allows 500 yards on the ground and in the air game in, game out.

In other words, RGIII is a Division II college-level player at best, the beneficiary of coasting on hype, politics, and in a system that masked his [many] deficiencies and credited him with others' success on the offense. He doesn't belong in the NFL, in my opinion.

His whiney behavior and arrogant, immature attitude (sadly typical among Blacks) are further points against him.

McCoy is just an average NFL quarterback with potential to be really good, and even he makes RGIII look like crap. RGIII does not belong in the same sentence with the Mannings, Brees, Brady, etc., and even the other young quarterbacks (Luck, Tannehill, etc.) make him look like utter garbage.

Why is this loser the face (YUCK) of Subway sandwiches? What an appetite killer.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Eagles LB, Demico Ryans, carted off with what looks like a serious knee injury. Casey Matthews in for the foreseeable future, giving them another white starter slong with Barwin.

Ryans is a "high character" black player. Never committed a crime, isn't a thug, family-oriented, religious, and has a black wife. Although it helps our cause, I actually feel bad for the guy...

Last edited:

Westside

Hall of Famer
Hard to route for in the Texas vs PHIL game. I guess I will pull for the Eagles. I think they have 1 or 2 starters. Someone correct me if I am wrong. Sanchez is playing reasonable well. The 1st INT was not his fault, it was a case of affeletic alligator hands.

woody39

Mentor
Hard to route for in the Texas vs PHIL game. I guess I will pull for the Eagles. I think they have 1 or 2 starters. Someone correct me if I am wrong. Sanchez is playing reasonable well. The 1st INT was not his fault, it was a case of affeletic alligator hands.

I have to say Sanchez is playing good maybe chip kellys system helps him. Interception was completely on rookie Huff he failed to catch an easy ball.

Impressed with Beau Allen in the game he looks very good.

JJ Watt has to get MVP by the way, he is a fantastic player

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
The Nordic Beast, JJ Watt, with 5 tackles, 1 TFL, and 1.5 sacks before halftime.

What's amazing about Watt is this is just an average day for him. What is a great day for some defensive lineman is an average day for Watt.

Westside

Hall of Famer
With the limited touches that Gerhart has had, he has done well. 2 for 17 rushes. Long run for 12 yards and 1 for 19 in passes caught. Robinson however, has 88 yards with a long of 39 yards. Toby just can't get a big break. That HC, just another who has bought into the caste group think BS.

PHillisFan

Master
With the limited touches that Gerhart has had, he has done well. 2 for 17 rushes. Long run for 12 yards and 1 for 19 in passes caught. Robinson however, has 88 yards with a long of 39 yards. Toby just can't get a big break. That HC, just another who has bought into the caste group think BS.

Gerhart had a short leash from the get-go. Robinson had not done anything earlier in the season, but still got more breaks. All of a sudden he is supposed to be the team's best back. Head Coach came over from Wigger Pete's Plantation, who if I recall, wanted to make Gerhart play another position if he came to play for him at USC.

The Hock

Master
On the NFL channel some smirky negro voice says "Redskins offense comes to life and it's not Colt McKoy leading the way." Well, we'll see Mr. Shorttimehorizon.

I think most of us saw Toby G. as the schwerpunkt of the anti-caste cause this year and so far his experience has been deeply disappointing. But the season ain't over and you're never out of a fight (line from a recent movie). Looks like he's showed a little something today. A step in the right direction anyway.

woody39

Mentor
Refs are ruining the Pats broncos game already awful call on Browner in the end zone for a non existence pass interference. Its a contact sport and there is nothing in that at all. See it all the time let them play!