NFL 2014 week 3

foobar75

Master
Did the Bolshevik Broncos really only start one white player (Manning) yesterday? I only saw parts of the game and Welker was on the field the entire time. I guess it doesn't really make much of a difference.

Over the past three seasons, the Elway/Fox philosophy is so dastardly-Casteon. They purge their team of whites (Tim Tebow, Jacob Hester, Chris Gronkowski, Stewart Bradley, Brandon Stokley, Justin Bannan, Zane Beadles, Dan Koppen, Joel Dreessen, J.D. Walton, Chris Kuper, Steve Vallos, Spencer Larson, Russ Hochstein, Mike Mohamed, Keith Brooking, Jim Leonhard, Blake Gideon, Eric Decker) they have all-black drafts, and they throw money at the biggest free agents (Manning, Welker, Ware, Talib, Ward, Sanders) each off-season in the hope that Manning will finally overcome his playoff woes and win the title before he retires. Realistically, this squad is every bit as odious as Jimmy Johnson's/Barry Switzer’s 1990’s Cowboys teams. Swap out Jay Novecheck for Wes Welker as the lone white skill player and they are the same. May the Broncos got up in flames.

This season has also had some of the most uninteresting games I’ve ever seen, with very few close contests and loads of blow-outs or lifeless, uncompetitive victories by 10-20 points. As always, the concept of “defense†is optional with the exception of a handful of teams. Couple the poor on-field product with the endless media commentary on “domestic violence†(which black players apparently only started getting involved in this season – yeah, right), “child abuse,†players busted for DUI, players busted for PED’s, “Hispanic Heritage Month,†“Breast Cancer Awareness Month,†the omnipresent exaltation of all military personnel, and many other Marxism-laden agendas. Whatever prompts less people to watch the NFL, I’m all for it.

The white running back situation, which looked quite promising, has been a disaster. Woodhead out for the season, Gerhart struggling in the NFL’s most anemic offense, Hillis never seeing the field on Couglin’s Plantation, Rex Burkhead buried on the depth chart, Zach Line inexplicably cut, Brian Leonard still unsigned, etc.

Aside from Jordy Nelson and Julian Edelman, the white wide receiver situation has been similarly disappointing. Danny Amendola barely sees the field in New England, Wes Welker suspended for two games in Denver, Riley Cooper barely targeted in Philly, Cole Beasley receiving limited reps for Dallas in the slot, Griff Whalen relegated to punt returns only in Indy, Brian Hartline barely targeted in Miami, Eric Decker fighting nagging injuries while playing in a poor offense, Kris Durham hasn’t played a down in Tennessee, Dane Sanzenbacher getting limited snap in Cincinnati, etc.

Aside from Greg Olsen in Carolina, the white tight end situation has been lackluster, also. Rob Gronkowski hasn’t been his dominant self in New England, Pitta is done for the year in Baltimore, Zack Ertz has been OK and Brent Celek has been invisible in Philly, Travis Kelce has been alright in Kansas City, and guys like Scott Chandler, Brandon Myers, Heath Miller, Jason Witten, and Anthony Fasano haven’t done much.

Adding to the frustration, “our†teams (New England, Green Bay, Philadelphia, Minnesota, and Houston) haven’t exactly looked like championship material. The Patriots are fortunate to be 2-1 with their insipid offense, the Packers are 1-2 and barely got past the Jets for their only win, Minnesota now has black quarterback Teddy Blackwater as their starter and aren’t likely to make the playoffs, Houston's offense is pathetic, and Philadelphia has had to rely on late comebacks to beat Jacksonville, Indy, and Washington. Of course, it’s still early in the season and everything could change for the better...a Patriots vs. Packers/Eagles Superbowl.

Outstanding summary of this early NFL season, Thrashen. And as Freethinker alluded to, we're not seeing much from the black players/teams either. The NFL thus far has been a sea of mediocrity with absolutely unwatchable games for the most part.

Things can change of course as the season progresses, but I really hope and wonder if the NFL has peaked and we'll look back at 2014 as the beginning of a slow, steady decline.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Looks like Tannehill is becoming the scapegoat in Miami. Their coal black drafts would have nothing to do with their struggles. That pussy philbin is not sticking up for his qb yet ej Manuel and geno smiff get free rides and no criticism.

PHillisFan

Master
Looks like Tannehill is becoming the scapegoat in Miami. Their coal black drafts would have nothing to do with their struggles. That pussy philbin is not sticking up for his qb yet ej Manuel and geno smiff get free rides and no criticism.

Not to mention his receivers have been dropping passes like crazy. He can't be blamed for that. Manuel is a complete moron. His inaccuracy woes continue. It won't be long before Kyle Orton takes over. Bills miss the playoffs again. Hopefully the new owner- Pegula cleans house and gets a proven coaching staff.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Manuel is a complete moron. His inaccuracy woes continue.
An article I read earlier blamed Manuel's inaccuracy as "being out of sync with his receivers", whatever that means. Anything to avoid saying that an ultra-pandered-to black quarterback sucks.

Westside

Hall of Famer
2 picks and thumping for Smiff. Jets should be routed. I hope Conte will get one of the picks.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Is Decker injured? He hasn't been on the field for awhile.
The hamstring again. He shouldn't have been activated for this game if he wasn't over the injury, especially a hamstring which is always tricky.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
second INT for Smiff - a terrible throw
Here's the Twitter game feed:

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Unreal. The Bears have had 3 safties injured tonight, including Chris Conte. Smith is now going against a 2nd and 3rd string safety. The lucky prick.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Smiff being Smiff. Another loss and he will get another pass. This will go on for at least 2 more years. Its great being a black quarterback if you suck in the NFL.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Terrible ball placement on those last two passes. Geno Smiff sucks.
Yep, Smiff fails. Jets lose. Sound familiar?

If the Jets were serious about winning THIS year, they'd start Vick, who would be an upgrade even as flawed as he is.

EDIT: Good call Westside on the 2 picks for Geno. You're getting pretty good with your predictions.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Just saw this interesting statistic:

Through the first 2 games, Geno Smith completed 73.5% of his passes with Eric Decker on the field, and 27.3% without.

Does this mean Eric Decker is a #1 receiver or should I just listen to the media who constantly repeats the
"fact" that he isn't?

Westside

Hall of Famer
Yep, Smiff fails. Jets lose. Sound familiar?

If the Jets were serious about winning THIS year, they'd start Vick, who would be an upgrade even as flawed as he is.

EDIT: Good call Westside on the 2 picks for Geno. You're getting pretty good with your predictions.
I agree Vick is infinitely better that Smiff. Rex "I have the lap band" Ryan is a friggen idiot. I really have no explanation why Rex can not see that! But again he cut Danny Woodhead after he tore up the preseason 4 years ago to keep all world scrub and out of the league Joe McNight. Unreal.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Just saw this interesting statistic:

Does this mean Eric Decker is a #1 receiver or should I just listen to the media who constantly repeats the
"fact" that he isn't?[/QUOT
Right now the BSPN caste carring bozos are tearing Smiff a new A-hole. LOL

foobar75

Master
Geno Smiff is an AA poster boy, and only in a corrupt, agenda driven league like the NFL does this clown have a job as a starting QB. And then that fat bum Rex Ryan comes on during the post -game press conference and tells everyone that he "feels good" about Geno Smiff. Unbelievable!

Westside

Hall of Famer
Geno Smiff is an AA poster boy, and only in a corrupt, agenda driven league like the NFL does this clown have a job as a starting QB. And then that fat bum Rex Ryan comes on during the post -game press conference and tells everyone that he "feels good" about Geno Smiff. Unbelievable!
I believe a lot of head coaches bought into the revolutionary affeletic QB hype. It has not panned out thus far, with the exception of Toucan and the demunitive effective QB from the blackhawks. A lot of head coaches and GMs for that matter are in a state of denial. Exhiibit A is the league's most famous lap bander Rex "less jumbo f**K" Ryan. In denial and dreaming about his former post game half a gallon hagen das ice cream splurges.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
all world scrub and out of the league Joe McNight.
McKnight now is playing for Fat Bastard and the Chiefs. He scored his FIRST NFL touchdown (after 3 years in the league and 1 out) last Sunday against the Dolphins. McKnight still has a dozen or so chances left as a black RB.

Shadowlight

Master
Good offensive summary

Excellent early review concerning the O side of the ball. On D there has been some good stuff. It is still early and hopefully the WR situation improves.
Did the Bolshevik Broncos really only start one white player (Manning) yesterday? I only saw parts of the game and Welker was on the field the entire time. I guess it doesn't really make much of a difference.

Over the past three seasons, the Elway/Fox philosophy is so dastardly-Casteon. They purge their team of whites (Tim Tebow, Jacob Hester, Chris Gronkowski, Stewart Bradley, Brandon Stokley, Justin Bannan, Zane Beadles, Dan Koppen, Joel Dreessen, J.D. Walton, Chris Kuper, Steve Vallos, Spencer Larson, Russ Hochstein, Mike Mohamed, Keith Brooking, Jim Leonhard, Blake Gideon, Eric Decker) they have all-black drafts, and they throw money at the biggest free agents (Manning, Welker, Ware, Talib, Ward, Sanders) each off-season in the hope that Manning will finally overcome his playoff woes and win the title before he retires. Realistically, this squad is every bit as odious as Jimmy Johnson's/Barry Switzer’s 1990’s Cowboys teams. Swap out Jay Novecheck for Wes Welker as the lone white skill player and they are the same. May the Broncos got up in flames.

This season has also had some of the most uninteresting games I’ve ever seen, with very few close contests and loads of blow-outs or lifeless, uncompetitive victories by 10-20 points. As always, the concept of “defense†is optional with the exception of a handful of teams. Couple the poor on-field product with the endless media commentary on “domestic violence†(which black players apparently only started getting involved in this season – yeah, right), “child abuse,†players busted for DUI, players busted for PED’s, “Hispanic Heritage Month,†“Breast Cancer Awareness Month,†the omnipresent exaltation of all military personnel, and many other Marxism-laden agendas. Whatever prompts less people to watch the NFL, I’m all for it.

The white running back situation, which looked quite promising, has been a disaster. Woodhead out for the season, Gerhart struggling in the NFL’s most anemic offense, Hillis never seeing the field on Couglin’s Plantation, Rex Burkhead buried on the depth chart, Zach Line inexplicably cut, Brian Leonard still unsigned, etc.

Aside from Jordy Nelson and Julian Edelman, the white wide receiver situation has been similarly disappointing. Danny Amendola barely sees the field in New England, Wes Welker suspended for two games in Denver, Riley Cooper barely targeted in Philly, Cole Beasley receiving limited reps for Dallas in the slot, Griff Whalen relegated to punt returns only in Indy, Brian Hartline barely targeted in Miami, Eric Decker fighting nagging injuries while playing in a poor offense, Kris Durham hasn’t played a down in Tennessee, Dane Sanzenbacher getting limited snap in Cincinnati, etc.

Aside from Greg Olsen in Carolina, the white tight end situation has been lackluster, also. Rob Gronkowski hasn’t been his dominant self in New England, Pitta is done for the year in Baltimore, Zack Ertz has been OK and Brent Celek has been invisible in Philly, Travis Kelce has been alright in Kansas City, and guys like Scott Chandler, Brandon Myers, Heath Miller, Jason Witten, and Anthony Fasano haven’t done much.

Adding to the frustration, “our†teams (New England, Green Bay, Philadelphia, Minnesota, and Houston) haven’t exactly looked like championship material. The Patriots are fortunate to be 2-1 with their insipid offense, the Packers are 1-2 and barely got past the Jets for their only win, Minnesota now has black quarterback Teddy Blackwater as their starter and aren’t likely to make the playoffs, Houston's offense is pathetic, and Philadelphia has had to rely on late comebacks to beat Jacksonville, Indy, and Washington. Of course, it’s still early in the season and everything could change for the better...a Patriots vs. Packers/Eagles Superbowl.

Tannehill17

Mentor

Yep, Jeff Ireland, the gift that keeps on giving. Those coal black drafts set the Dolphins back at least 3 years. Philbin is a complete joke! I can't wait until that caste clown is sh*tcanned! Never mind the fact that the O-line is full of slow footed sumos, or the fact that they have no real tight end threat. The white QB is always the scapegoat for the DWF's. I swear, I don't know why I even watch this garbage anymore. The Dolphins will probably end up drafting Jameis Winston (could anyone have a stupider sounding first name?) and my Sunday's during the fall will completely be free. Maybe I could do something more productive with my time such as riding a bike or going ice skating.