NFL 2014 week 3

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I tuned in to the Steelers - Panthers games in time to see Luke Kuechly and AJ Klein make a tackle.

Looks like the Panthers have two long term white starters on defense.

PamelaOC

Banned
NFL's leftist push with Hispanic Heritage month. I wonder when they are going to begin to prop up LGBT month. Hopefully more and more of middle america wakes up and gets sick of the agenda being pushed by the NFL.

I saw that in Buffalo with the Bills-Chargers game. They showed it several times - a big "Hispanic Heritage Month" banner with a bunch of thuggish-looking, brown-skinned Mexi-mystery meat males behind it, scowling as if they wanted nothing to do with American football and were only there because they had been paid for it for the propaganda effect. Not a white Hispanic in sight.

Where are the tributes to El Cid, Queen Isabella...or George Zimmerman?

(Not that Zimmerman's white).

PamelaOC

Banned
There were already some signs late last year and also news over the summer that crazy Jim's antics had started to wear thin in the locker room. With this loss and now 1-2, the 49'ers are hopefully heading towards an implosion, which is really no surprise.

This is the Tom Iron principle at work, sooner or later these blacks always screw up. I'm hoping their twins further up north aren't too far away from the same fate. At the moment, I can't think of a bigger d-bag in the NFL than Wigger-Pete and his Africans in the PNW.

I love watching douchebag 49er DWFs and douchebag Seahawk DWFs fight each other. I'm happy they have a "rivalry."

davidholly

Mentor
There were already some signs late last year and also news over the summer that crazy Jim's antics had started to wear thin in the locker room. With this loss and now 1-2, the 49'ers are hopefully heading towards an implosion, which is really no surprise.

This is the Tom Iron principle at work, sooner or later these blacks always screw up. I'm hoping their twins further up north aren't too far away from the same fate. At the moment, I can't think of a bigger d-bag in the NFL than Wigger-Pete and his Africans in the PNW.

If Harbaugh gets fired or just decides to leave he'll probably take the Michigan job.

PamelaOC

Banned
The AFC East is looking pretty weak this year. Good news for Our Patriots, I guess.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Denver's offense looks like total garbage

Yeah they do. I must have heard 40 talking heads say in the off season that "Denver got better over the off season". "Denver added speed and toughness to their receiving core".

In truth all they did is get rid of their best 2nd WR, and demoted their best WR. Without Welker, and Decker on the field those afro leeetes cant seem to get open.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
I think one problem with fan perception of teams is that media "experts" will always gush happily if a team loses more and more White athletes, and will come up with all sorts of BS explanations about why a team is better now that it has fewer White athletes. The average, borderline retarded 70IQ DWF will parrot these intellectual gems nearly verbatim as if they are facts.

Therefore, when the Blacker team inevitably falls flat on its face, the media and fans are at a loss for an explanation.

Like Pavlovian dogs they are conditioned to channel their hatred and or blame to whatever Whites remain on the team.

Therefore, Denver's failure is NOT the result of losing Welker and Decker, or the overall reduction of Whites on an already too-dark squad.

No, it's Manning's fault.

Manning, Manning, Manning.

Watch.

L

Lew

If Harbaugh gets fired or just decides to leave he'll probably take the Michigan job.

That would be great. Harbaugh will probably be very White friendly at Michigan, just like he was at Stanford. And hopefully the 49ers hire an AA coach like Sumlin.

PamelaOC

Banned
Greg Olsen burns da affletic cornerblack for a touchdown!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
That would be great. Harbaugh will probably be very White friendly at Michigan, just like he was at Stanford. And hopefully the 49ers hire an AA coach like Sumlin.

His decline into full fledged caste whore is interesting. He created a dominant white friendly college program only to betray those principles once he got to the NFL.

Great special teams play by Carolina's punt returner, definitely demonstrating his worth.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Roethlisberger playing well.

Luke Kuechly with 14 tackles.

Blount scores, camera shows Blackburn when it was DeCoud who got ran over.

L

Lew

His decline into full fledged caste whore is interesting. He created a dominant white friendly college program only to betray those principles once he got to the NFL.

In all fairness to psycho Jim did he really have any say at all about the 49ers roster ? What he did to Alex Smith was awful but in his mind I bet he was thinking that it would help the team because the affletes will play harder for a black quarterback, not that Kraep is a better player than Smith.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
In all fairness to psycho Jim did he really have any say at all about the 49ers roster ? What he did to Alex Smith was awful but in his mind I bet he was thinking that it would help the team because the affletes will play harder for a black quarterback, not that Kraep is a better player than Smith.

I think the 49ers would have won the Super Bowl if they had stuck with Smith instead of going to Kaepernick. Harbaugh made a bad coaching decision.

Not surprisingly, the MSM hasn't had much discussion or criticism of the move because a black player replaced a white one and they always support this.

You also see little discussion of how Kaepernick choked in the Super Bowl.

DWF Upside

Mentor

At least someone can see the truth. This is the same guy who created one of the most competitive white programs in college football. To be completely honest Krapernick is clearly a moron, but he's fast, tall, and has a very strong arm.
Badmouthing Harbough shows zero respect or loyalty. The NFL is controlled by Marxists, he can only do so much. The fact that he is on the. " hot seat" should clearly show he does not play well with his masters.

PamelaOC

Banned
I think the 49ers would have won the Super Bowl if they had stuck with Smith instead of going to Kaepernick. Harbaugh made a bad coaching decision.

Not surprisingly, the MSM hasn't had much discussion or criticism of the move because a black player replaced a white one and they always support this.

You also see little discussion of how Kaepernick choked in the Super Bowl.

Kaepernick's at least as big a choker as Romo, perhaps bigger, but it's only Romo who gets stuck with the "choker" label. Last year's NFC championship was another classic Kaepernick choke.

Old Scratch

Mentor
At least someone can see the truth. This is the same guy who created one of the most competitive white programs in college football. To be completely honest Krapernick is clearly a moron, but he's fast, tall, and has a very strong arm.
Badmouthing Harbough shows zero respect or loyalty. The NFL is controlled by Marxists, he can only do so much. The fact that he is on the. " hot seat" should clearly show he does not play well with his masters.

If Harbaugh coached at USC his teams would have been as dark as Pete Carroll's.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
It appears that Woodhead is out for the year :sick:
A source tells FOX Sports that Danny Woodhead will likely need season-ending surgery on his ankle.

Woodhead reportedly suffered a severe high ankle sprain with a fractured fibula during Sunday's Week 3 win at Buffalo. It's an underrated and major loss for the Chargers, especially with Ryan Mathews (knee) expected out another 3-4 weeks. Look for more heavy volume for Donald Brown, with Branden Oliver mixing in as well.
This sucks. Also, Dennis Pitta is likely done for the season. So many of our few, precious guys are going down. This NFL season thus far has been a bust. Even the afflete "stars" have been piss-poor. The quotablacks have been mostly lousy and losing at least. It reflects in the scoring of my fantasy football league, which is down this year.

MrPoon

Mentor
This sucks. Also, Dennis Pitta is likely done for the season. So many of our few, precious guys are going down. This NFL season thus far has been a bust. Even the afflete "stars" have been piss-poor. The quotablacks have been mostly lousy and losing at least. It reflects in the scoring of my fantasy football league, which is down this year.
This is when I start believing in curses. He wold have FINALLY been the feature back, but nooooo.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Some more TNB this week: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...k-shoves-quarterback-austin-davis-on-sideline

Cook drops a pass and then shoves Austin Davis on the sideline

Jared Kook apologized for his "in the heat of the moment" behavior.

Jared Cook apologizes for shove of Austin Davis
Posted by Mike Florio on September 21, 2014, 9:28 PM EDT

During Sunday’s defeat-snatched-from-the-jaws-of-victory against the Cowboys, Rams tight end Jared Cook celebrated a dropped touchdown pass by shoving the man who threw it, quarterback Austin Davis.

After the game, Cook apologized.

“My actions from today’s game were truly a mistake,†Cook said on Twitter, “unintentional and in the heat of the moment. There is never an excuse for unsportsmanlike conduct and I apologize to everyone. I want to thank my teammates again, Austin Davis and William Hayes for their support on the sideline, the Rams organization and especially to all of our fans for whom we fight so hard for your love and continued support.â€

It sounds as if Davis has accepted the apology.

“On the sidelines we were all frustrated, we’re trying to kind of keep it together,†Davis said, via ESPN.com. “That stuff happens all the time. We talked, we’re fine. I didn’t even think twice of it.â€

The loss dropped the Rams to 1-2, putting them two games behind the 3-0 Cardinals and one game behind the 2-1 Seahawks.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/09/21/jared-cook-apologizes-for-shove-of-austin-davis/

Thrashen

Hall of Famer

This season has also had some of the most uninteresting games I’ve ever seen, with very few close contests and loads of blow-outs or lifeless, uncompetitive victories by 10-20 points. As always, the concept of “defense” is optional with the exception of a handful of teams. Couple the poor on-field product with the endless media commentary on “domestic violence” (which black players apparently only started getting involved in this season – yeah, right), “child abuse,” players busted for DUI, players busted for PED’s, “Hispanic Heritage Month,” “Breast Cancer Awareness Month,” the omnipresent exaltation of all military personnel, and many other Marxism-laden agendas. Whatever prompts less people to watch the NFL, I’m all for it.

The white running back situation, which looked quite promising, has been a disaster. Woodhead out for the season, Gerhart struggling in the NFL’s most anemic offense, Hillis never seeing the field on Couglin’s Plantation, Rex Burkhead buried on the depth chart, Zach Line inexplicably cut, Brian Leonard still unsigned, etc.

Aside from Jordy Nelson and Julian Edelman, the white wide receiver situation has been similarly disappointing. Danny Amendola barely sees the field in New England, Wes Welker suspended for two games in Denver, Riley Cooper barely targeted in Philly, Cole Beasley receiving limited reps for Dallas in the slot, Griff Whalen relegated to punt returns only in Indy, Brian Hartline barely targeted in Miami, Eric Decker fighting nagging injuries while playing in a poor offense, Kris Durham hasn’t played a down in Tennessee, Dane Sanzenbacher getting limited snap in Cincinnati, etc.

Aside from Greg Olsen in Carolina, the white tight end situation has been lackluster, also. Rob Gronkowski hasn’t been his dominant self in New England, Pitta is done for the year in Baltimore, Zack Ertz has been OK and Brent Celek has been invisible in Philly, Travis Kelce has been alright in Kansas City, and guys like Scott Chandler, Brandon Myers, Heath Miller, Jason Witten, and Anthony Fasano haven’t done much.

Adding to the frustration, “our” teams (New England, Green Bay, Philadelphia, Minnesota, and Houston) haven’t exactly looked like championship material. The Patriots are fortunate to be 2-1 with their insipid offense, the Packers are 1-2 and barely got past the Jets for their only win, Minnesota now has black quarterback Teddy Blackwater as their starter and aren’t likely to make the playoffs, Houston's offense is pathetic, and Philadelphia has had to rely on late comebacks to beat Jacksonville, Indy, and Washington. Of course, it’s still early in the season and everything could change for the better...a Patriots vs. Packers/Eagles Superbowl.

Last edited: