NBA 2012

FootballDad

Hall of Famer

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
We'll have to see how things turn out in Sacramento for Jimmer now that Paul Westphal has been canned, effectively by DeMarcus Cousins. Inmates running the asylum. He was replaced by Cousins' fellow bruva, Keith Smart. Check the link here to the latest game result which has the bruvas huggin' on each other. It's sickening.

A black head coach always makes the bruvas happy. They play harder and they even admit it. What a sick world we live in today. Other than a few white players I'm keeping an eye on(Nowitzki, Re****, Rubio, Nash, and Love) the NBA is worthless to me.

Truthteller

Mentor
A black head coach always makes the bruvas happy. They play harder and they even admit it. What a sick world we live in today.

Even though I'm not a huge NBA fan, I watched some of the game last night because there was nothing on TV after mid-night and I had some time to waste. There were 1,000's of empty seats in the arena and Milwaukee had several key guys out -- most notably Bogut. Cousins might play harder in the short term, but he'll eventually make life as tough on Smart as he did the white coach. Smart's the 'substitute teacher' right now, who all the bros love. But the minute he tries to get them in line when they stray, they will turn on him. Turn on him hard.

NFL example: Raheem Morris in 2011. Once the bros realized Raheem had their backs, regardless what they did off the field (criminal wise) or how hard they played on the field, they stopped working...now Raheem will have to go back and be lowly DB coach in Washington?

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Even though I'm not a huge NBA fan, I watched some of the game last night because there was nothing on TV after mid-night and I had some time to waste. There were 1,000's of empty seats in the arena and Milwaukee had several key guys out -- most notably Bogut. Cousins might play harder in the short term, but he'll eventually make life as tough on Smart as he did the white coach. Smart's the 'substitute teacher' right now, who all the bros love. But the minute he tries to get them in line when they stray, they will turn on him. Turn on him hard.

NFL example: Raheem Morris in 2011. Once the bros realized Raheem had their backs, regardless what they did off the field (criminal wise) or how hard they played on the field, they stopped working...now Raheem will have to go back and be lowly DB coach in Washington?

Isn't it despicable that NBA owners have to pay these thugs millions of dollars and they won't even play hard? If they don't like something they'll make their voices heard and they can basically get a white coach fired anytime they want. Some of them bring guns to work(Gilbert Arenas), choke their head coach (Latrell Sprewell), start violent fights with white fans(Artest), and constantly call out the organizations they play for any time they aren't appeased enough. Is this what business is really about? I'd be out of a job for much, much less. The NFL is the same crap.

The only thing that still keeps me semi-interested in the league is the emergence of Kevin Love and other white players. I actually think I'll start watching Timberwolves gmes online.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Hey, now hold on here. He's no longer Ron Artest, he's now Metta World Peace!!!

Yeah, another idiot brutha with the iq of Chad Ochostinko. It's too bad this prick doesn't practice what he preaches. If I recall he was attacking fans back in that 2004 brawl. Not to mention he elbowed JJ Barea in the face. Some world peace.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Another positive this season is that BJ Mullens is coming alive. So far he's averaging 11.6 ppg and shooting 57 percent from the field in only 18.3 minutes per game.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
In 20 minutes, Nikola Vucevic:

9 points
10 rebounds! :smokin:

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Minnesota finally wins, beating Washington today.
Kevin Love with 20pts and 16 rebounds!
Ricky Rubio with 13 pts and 14 assists!

SchaafC

Guru
The T-Wolves have been awesome this season.

Michael Beasley was drafted with the #2 pick in 2008.
Wes Johnson was the #4 pick in 2010.
Anthony Randolph was the #14 pick in 2008.
Martell Webster was the #6 pick in 2005.

None of these guys are considered busts on the level of Morrison, JJ Re****.
Another example of the double standers applied to white athletes.

On another note after the Kevin Smith take over in Sacramento Jimmer has seen a steady drop in him minutes on the court. This dose not bode well for his future in Sacramento, he will not have the same leash that the above listed players have been afforded.

And as incredible as the Roster for Minnesota looks from our prospective, why is Rubio not starting? The only reason I am not outraged by this is that the starter is Luke Ridnour. But it is really cutting into his chances to be the ROY in the NBA, and I find that intolerable.

Chandler Parsons has been great in limited minutes. In the Rockets last meeting with the Thunder, Chandler was assigned the task of shutting down Durant. While Chandler has never been known as a great defender;it speaks volumes about the rookie second rounder. Parsons has the skill set and the athleticism to be a triple double threat every night with 30+ min.

Goran Dragic in two starts for the injured Kyle Lowery; has averages of 15 PPG 9.5 APG 3.5 RPG 1.5 SPG and only one turnover. All while shooting 55% from the field, and 43% from 3. The numbers compare very favorably to Lowery; and while Lowery averages .5 APG more then Dragic he also has 2.5 more TOPG. Dragic also bests him in the shooting % mark and it's not even close; Lowery shoots 43% from the field and 37% from three. And while Lowery is being touted as an all-star Dragic rides the pine, makes no sense.

The underwhelming Courtney Lee continues to steal minutes from the supremely talented Chase Budinger, Lee is currently injured and both Budinger and Parsons will see an increase in minutes.

Gordon Hayward continues to improve in his second season, and will be a force to deal with in the coming years. In his eight starts this season he has reached double digits four times. While only being in double digit shot attempts once this season. As he continues to gets more assertive on the offensive end he will improve his scoring. He is only averaging 7.5 shots per game that is an incredibly low number for a player that averages almost 30 minuets per game. The future is bright for Hayward.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Rubio may not be a starter, but he's averaging 28 minutes per game. That's pretty close to starter minutes and he's showing his passing skills.

Redick and Ryan Anderson have been in slumps the past couple of games. Hopefully they get back on track.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Nikola Vucevic:

11 points and 8 rebounds in another Philly win!

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Chandler Parsons had a career-high 20 points!

Andrew Bogut returned to Milwaukee's squad, and had 14 points and 11 rebounds in a win over San Antonio.

referendum

Mentor
Looks like Mullens has been promoted to starter for Charlotte, and Pachulia will be starting now with an athlete going down in Atlanta.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Mullens looks like he'll be a 15 point 10 rebound player by next year. Dirks numbers are down this year though. Love has been struggling with his shooting the past few games as well.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Looks like Mullens has been promoted to starter for Charlotte, and Pachulia will be starting now with an athlete going down in Atlanta.
In his first start he lead the the Bobcats with 21 points. Only 4 rebounds which he needs to improve. His performance this year would lead you to ask why didn't OKC give him ANY extented playing time over the last few seasons?

Pachulia had a double double in his start, albeit 10 points and 10 boards.

Jon Leuer has been promoted to starter for the Bucks over Ilyasova so it's not a gain in White starters but I would prefer to see my fellow American Whites starting. In the win Jon had 15 points, 6 boards, 5 assists and 2 blocks! Great first start.

Other than Jimmer, the rookies I am most excited for are Leuer and Chandler Parsons whom are both starting already. I'd also have to say Josh Harrellson has also exceeded his draft expectations so far. He's getting solid minutes for the Knicks and is making NBA 3's already at a good rate!

I watched a bit of the Magic vs Warriors last night, violating my boycott of the NBA. I couldn't help it as the Magic had Anderson, Red1ck and Turkoglu on the court with the Warriors having Lee and Biedrins. 5 out of 10 Whites was enough for me to watch a little. Lee finished with 26 points and 12 boards.

Claimjumper

Mentor
Ricky Rubio worked his way into the starting lineup taking the spot of Wayne Ellington

This means the T-wolves are starting 4 whites, Rubio, Love, Ridnour, and Milicic!!

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Mullens looks like he'll be a 15 point 10 rebound player by next year. Dirks numbers are down this year though. Love has been struggling with his shooting the past few games as well.

Don't know much about the NBA, because it's painful to try and watch, but I saw in the paper this morning; Love had a big game 34pts., and 15 rebs., and a CF member(claimjumper) posted possibly 4 white starters for Minnesota, wow.

I do try and check out the box scores in the local paper and look for former white college players who made it to the NBA.

I see Golden States' David Lee (26pt., 12rebs., last night) playing well, I believe he played collegiate ball at Florida.

Hansbrough and Redick scoring despite a limited amount of playing time.

Last edited:

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Don't know much about the NBA, because it's painful to try and watch, but I saw in the paper this morning; Love had a big game 34pts., and 15 rebs., and a CF member(claimjumper) posted possibly 4 white starters for Minnesota, wow.

I do try and check out the box scores in the local paper and look for former white college players who made it to the NBA.

I see Golden States' David Lee (26pt., 12rebs., last night) playing well, I believe he played collegiate ball at Florida.

Hansbrough and Redick scoring despite a limited amount of playing time.

Yes, Love had a huge game last night. The scary part is he's only 23 and he will probably hit his peak at 26 or 27 years of age. The sky is truly the limit for this kid.

I'm a big David Lee fan. The only reason I followed the Knicks a few seasons ago was Lee and Gallinari. The Knicks decided to clean house and get rid of Lee and Gallinari and get supa afflete Stoudemire. The truth is that Lee is just as good, if not better, than Stoudemire. I'm happy he's a full time starter in Golden State.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Yes, Love had a huge game last night. The scary part is he's only 23 and he will probably hit his peak at 26 or 27 years of age. The sky is truly the limit for this kid.

I'm a big David Lee fan. The only reason I followed the Knicks a few seasons ago was Lee and Gallinari. The Knicks decided to clean house and get rid of Lee and Gallinari and get supa afflete Stoudemire. The truth is that Lee is just as good, if not better, than Stoudemire. I'm happy he's a full time starter in Golden State.

Yeah whiteathlete33, I forgot Love came out of U.C.L.A. early. It would be nice to see him set NBA scoring and rebounding records before he's done!

I remember watching Lee's highlights coming out of High School, I believe out of the St. Louis area, I could be wrong. He was a McDonalds All-American. He was and still is an incredible athlete and BB player.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Yeah whiteathlete33, I forgot Love came out of U.C.L.A. early. It would be nice to see him set NBA scoring and rebounding records before he's done!

I remember watching Lee's highlights coming out of High School, I believe out of the St. Louis area, I could be wrong. He was a McDonalds All-American. He was and still is an incredible athlete and BB player.

Lee won the 2001 Mcdonalds Slam Dunk Championship. You don't win that kind of dunk contest because you are a poor athlete. The Knicks thought Stoudemire was much better so they got rid of Lee. He was forced to sit the bench for the first few years in NY before he became a starter.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Minnesota started four white players last night in their 7 point win over New Orleans. Love, Rubio, Ridnour, and Milicic all started last night for Minnesota! When's the last time a team's startef four white players in the NBA?

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Minnesota started four white players last night in their 7 point win over New Orleans. Love, Rubio, Ridnour, and Milicic all started last night for Minnesota! When's the last time a team's startef four white players in the NBA?

Jack, how much longer before the media labels the T-Wolves as racist and they are dismantled just like the Pacers? The Pacers were a half white team a few years ago and now only have Hansborough, Amundson, and Jeff Foster on the roster. We see teams like this from time to time but they never last long.