Morne Nagel

StarWars

Mentor
Sounds good to me. The more white people doing track, the less idiots will exclaim black superiority. It holds them off. I wish more white people did track.

white is right

Hall of Famer
He might be trying to make the South African relay squad which over 1600 meters(and even 400 meters)has been among the best in the world. He probably would need to be about 46.X to make the squad.

Goofball

As a personal friend of Morne. Not bad at all for his first race ina year. He torn his achilles tendon last year and was in rehab and physio for a year.Good luck to Morne during his European circuit.
smiley32.gif

albinosprint

Mentor
goofball, if you are his friend, let him know he has fans here in USA cheering for him.

StarWars

Mentor
Goofball said:
As a personal friend of Morne. Not bad at all for his first race in a year. He torn his achilles tendon last year and was in rehab and physio for a year. Good luck to Morne during his European circuit.
smiley32.gif

Tell him he's one of my favorite athletes of all-time. Both in the 50 meter, 60 meter, and 200 meter. Odd he never brok 10, though. Either way, one of the quickest clean athletes to ever live.

I hope he makes it to Berlin.

albinosprint

Mentor
goofball, keep us posted!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Ask Morne if he still talks to Clinton Venter? I have some old pics from them training together from several years ago when he was tearing up the 60 meters. Also wish him good luck. Just tell him it's a friend from the Sub10 Board that is no longer active. Thanks bro.

albinosprint

Mentor
goofball, thanks again!