Max Baer vs. Max Schmeling 1933

G

Gary said:
Hey stupid I'am right here-I don't have time to check out Tunney or Demsey's combat record.Tunney was elected to the U.S.Marines Hall of Fame in 2001[when will they elect Bowe?].Now don't weasel out of this stupid but tell me what combat Clay,Holmes,Foreman,Frazier,Johnson or Tyson fight in? Your right the dummies were slackers who never even went in the military and most likely were to dumb to pass the test.
So Tunney and Dempsey where NEVER IN COMBAT RIGHT ? this is'nt about Bowe or anybody else . You criticized Louis for never being in combat yet lauded Dempsey and Tunney who where NEVER IN COMBAT EITHER. Hypocritical fool. Dont ever whine about Louis not seeing combat ever again since afterall you cant prove that either Dempsey or Tunney saw combat . And for the record Tunney in WW1 guarded an army base he NEVER EVER saw combat.

You have just been exposed

Gary

Mentor
Hey stupid you never did tell us about Bowe,Tyson,Clay or Liston's combat record. The truth is none of them were ever even in because of there jail records and the fact they could't pass the test. I mean at least Tunney was there. By the way stupid the whole thing started because Max saw combat and Louis never did. You have just been EXPOSED DUMMY!!
smiley36.gif

G

Gary said:
Hey stupid you never did tell us about Bowe,Tyson,Clay or Liston's combat record. The truth is none of them were ever even in because of there jail records and the fact they could't pass the test. I mean at least Tunney was there. By the way stupid the whole thing started because Max saw combat and Louis never did. You have just been EXPOSED DUMMY!!
smiley36.gif
The thing started because you claimed that Louis was a coward for not seeing action and Tunney and Dempsey where not now that you have proven to be a hypocrite since Dempey nor Tunney ever saw action you try too change the subject.

The only reason Max saw combat because Hitler wanted him to die for getting his ass kicked by Joe Louis. Otherwise Max would never have seen action just like the other HW champions.

Edited by: fistfighter

Gary

Mentor
Hey Stupid Tunney and Dempsey were there if there Commanding Officers did not put them in combat AT LEAST THEY WERE THERE.Now Stupid you never did tell us about the Negros'combat record!Bottom line Max war hero-Louis slacker!!!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Fits-fighter ia at it again. He having his world famous psychoid delusions!
smiley29.gif

G

Gary said:
Hey Stupid Tunney and Dempsey were there if there Commanding Officers did not put them in combat AT LEAST THEY WERE THERE.Now Stupid you never did tell us about the Negros'combat record!Bottom line Max war hero-Louis slacker!!!
So you admit Dempsey and Tunney never saw combat good for you . The truth shall set you free.

Then dont ever talk abou t Louis being a slacker ever again since after all Dempsey and Tunney never saw combat and in Dempsey mainly joined the Coast guard for moral boosting purposes just like Joe Louis in the army.

Gary

Mentor
Fistfarter is okay-he's so easy to win against I fill sorry for him.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I don't think I've ever seen posts fill up a topic like this one has, except maybe for Black Guy's original post-o-rama.

Gary

Mentor
Dempsey was an old man in WW2 and Louis was in his prime. Tunney was in WW2 also-so was Braddock,Baer and Marciano-I'am still waiting for the Negro results!!

Gary

Mentor
Ted Williams was a superstar baseball player and flew fighters in WW2 and Korea. Tom Harmon was a top college football player and also flew a fighter. Barney Ross was a boxing champ would won many medals in WW2. Nile Kinnick was a top college football player who died as a pilot.

G

Gary said:
Ted Williams was a superstar baseball player and flew fighters in WW2 and Korea. Tom Harmon was a top college football player and also flew a fighter. Barney Ross was a boxing champ would won many medals in WW2. Nile Kinnick was a top college football player who died as a pilot.
MOST of the celebrities in the army did promotional tours and other easy duty.

Gary

Mentor
Most by not all as I have just posted 4 who went to war and given time could mention many more.