Max Baer vs. Max Schmeling 1933

The 1933 fight between Max Baer and Max Schmeling is being shown on ESPN Classic on Monday night, July 11. It is on at 10:30 pm ET and again at 3:30 am ET. ESPN Classic is showing famous fights at this time on weeknights this month.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
That should be a good one to see. I wish they would show more Marciano, Graziano, Dempsey, Tunney fights.

They are showing Marciano's win over Louis on Friday night, July 15. Also Marciano's KO of Rex Layne in 1951 is on July 20. Check the ESPN Classic site, there are other good ones on this month.

ESPN Classic has shown Dempsey's best fights in the past, but not this month. If they do, I'll try to post the news on this Forum.

G

sport historian said:
The 1933 fight between Max Baer and Max Schmeling is being shown on ESPN Classic on Monday night, July 11. It is on at 10:30 pm ET and again at 3:30 am ET. ESPN Classic is showing famous fights at this time on weeknights this month.
White Savage should watch that fight . He will only claim that the fight must have been rigged in favor of Baer and that Schmelling was drugged and that Baer had cast iron gloves. Edited by: fistfighter

White_Savage

Mentor
Dear fits-thrower:
I am amused by your personal attack. It can only mean that I whipped you so thoroughly in argument that I have actually damaged your ******* ego and personal attack is your last refuge. Please don't go out and take crack, rob a convenience store, fire badly aimed gunshots, or engage in other ******* feel-good activities because of the verbal spanking I've given you-that would make me feel way too guilty. Take comfort in the fact that y'all can sing and dance and run with a ball etc, so well. I mean, being able to jump with a ball, that's alot more important than being a decent intelligent human being who doesn't annoy the bejeesus out of everyone around him/her, right?

robcat

Guru
And White Savage quickly and savagely responds to Fistfighter's challenge, hitting him with an unstoppable flurry of jabs and upper cuts. And down goes Fistfighter! Down goes Fistfighter! This is Howard Cosell, sadly reporting that the white man is indeed the world's best when it comes to intelligence, physical strength and stamina, and athletic ability. Down goes Fistfighter!

White_Savage

Mentor
robcat wrote:
And White Savage quickly and savagely responds to Fistfighter's challenge, hitting him with an unstoppable flurry of jabs and upper cuts. And down goes Fistfighter! Down goes Fistfighter! This is Howard Cosell, sadly reporting that the white man is indeed the world's best when it comes to intelligence, physical strength and stamina, and athletic ability. Down goes Fistfighter!

Well to be fair and balanced, Jews have a higher average intelligence, Asians are probably better at stuff like figure skating and also have a slightly higher average intelligence*, the '****** are probably superior in sprinting ability. But it's apparently very important to the mainstream media and ******* supremecists like fistfighter that the white be constantly portrayed as inferior in EVERY way to everybody.

And you know, even though Jews and Asians are an alien people and our relationship with them can have problems, at least they posess the intelligence to act human and not annoy the piss out of everyone they come into contact with. I mean, when's the last time you heard any "evil white racists" complaining about the loud Jews or Chinamen living next door?

*There is evidence that the White average intelligence posesses the highest standard deviation. IOW, instead of most whites being clustered around a certain number, the average is created to a large extent by our race containing strong genetic strains of both dumbassery and genius, which if true hsa interesting historical and social implications. Edited by: White_Savage

G

White_Savage said:
Dear fits-thrower:
I am amused by your personal attack. It can only mean that I whipped you so thoroughly in argument that I have actually damaged your ******* ego and personal attack is your last refuge. Please don't go out and take crack, rob a convenience store, fire badly aimed gunshots, or engage in other ******* feel-good activities because of the verbal spanking I've given you-that would make me feel way too guilty. Take comfort in the fact that y'all can sing and dance and run with a ball etc, so well. I mean, being able to jump with a ball, that's alot more important than being a decent intelligent human being who doesn't annoy the bejeesus out of everyone around him/her, right?
How are you doign with that evidence about the Louis vs Schmelling fight got any evidence yet that the fight was rigged ?. And i dont anoy evrybody around me just you come on where is the evidence about the Louis vs Schmelling fight .

White_Savage

Mentor
fits: Found any evidence it WASN'T rigged yet?

Furthermore, what the devil makes you think I'd favor a Schnelling over a White American?

And you certainly go out of your way to annoy everyone around here, in the typical ******* fashion-I mean really, why the hell are you posting on this particular website? I'd like an answer to that. Well, at least we can't hear your stereo from here.

G

White_Savage said:
fits: Found any evidence it WASN'T rigged yet?

Furthermore, what the devil makes you think I'd favor a Schnelling over a White American?

And you certainly go out of your way to annoy everyone around here, in the typical ******* fashion-I mean really, why the hell are you posting on this particular website? I'd like an answer to that. Well, at least we can't hear your stereo from here.

Fact Louis Louis was a monster in rematches Joe learnt from earlier mistakes and did better in the rematch Joe showed this consistently through his carreer.

Fact Max was able to beat Joe because of a flaw that Joe had atr the time dropping his left after a jab and it still took him 12 rounds to KO Joe. Joe corrected this flaw and inproved as a fighter.

Fact Joe was one of the best punchers in HW history his speed combined with his precision made him a devastating puncher a man able to put teeth through mouthguards was certainly capable of dishing out the kind of punishment Max got

Fact Joe was one of the best finishers of all time once he got his man hurt people started getting their hats.

Fact Joe vs Max was personal for Joe he did'nt consider himself the champ until he beat max . Therefore Joe would'nt cheat in the biggest fight of his life it was important to Joe himself to beat Max fair and square.

Fact Joe Was GREAT enough to beat Max without the need of any ''loaded gloves''

Fact There has never been ANY ANY evidence of Joe using loaded gloves except crackpot theories by neo nazi's

Fact fight was to big that if it had been rigged that something would have gotten out after 60 years still NOTHING.

There is way more evidence that the fight was NOT rigged then that the fight was rigged.

And another thing Baer was part Jewish which is why he trained extra hard for the Schmelling fight to prove that a german wa snot better then a jew. You can see what happened in the fight.

Since you have claimed that you consider the Jews to be the mastermind behind all the white mans woes i would have thought that you would have cheered schmelling over baer.

Edited by: fistfighter

White_Savage

Mentor
Baer was Semitic in approximately the same proportion I am Cherokee and such miscelleny doesn't worry me.

And when the 60% of the leadership of most anti-white (Leftist) movements is 1% of your population, namely Jews, it is not madness to note this statistic, it is madness to deny it.

White_Savage

Mentor
In fact, I would positively like to see more Jews doing well in athletics. Somehow along with degrading whites as physically inferior specimens they've also started self-depreciating, to the point where it's apparently the pop culture stance that the highly intelligent Jew can't do anything physically, because of the supposed incompatibility between intellect and athleticism.

G

White_Savage said:
Baer was Semitic in approximately the same proportion I am Cherokee and such miscelleny doesn't worry me.

And when the 60% of the leadership of most anti-white (Leftist) movements is 1% of your population, namely Jews, it is not madness to note this statistic, it is madness to deny it.
Is that why Baer had a star of David on his trunks ?.

White_Savage

Mentor
fits, we are talking Baer's physical features/genetic makeup here, not his religion of choice. Unlike the congenitally unintelligent and criminal *******, there is little or nothing GENETICALLY wrong with Jews, they simply have anti-white as a cultural stance.

Gary

Mentor
Fact Marciano ko'd Louis. Fact Louis died a poor bum. Fact Louis was too chicken to face combat in WW2. Fact Louis spent time in the NUTHOUSE!!

Bart

Hall of Famer
[fistfighter: And another thing Baer was part Jewish which is why he trained extra hard for the Schmelling fight to prove that a german wa snot better then a jew. You can see what happened in the fight.

From what I've read, Baer's Jewish heritage was greatly exaggerated. He may not have had a Jewsih father but possibly a grand father at best.His mother wasn'ta Jew so that disqualifies him according to Jewish Religious teaching.He wasn't circumsized either which is unthinkable for a Jew. He was animpressive physical specimen as was his brother who was 6'6" tall. Ive been to Israel and lived in some Jewish areas, you just don'tsee Jews who resemble the Baer brrothers unless they have a huge amount of gentile blood. Did you ever see Baer's son, the actor who played Jethro in the Beverly Hillbillies television show? Baer was enamored with Hollywood and wanted to be an actor. Max may have been smarter than most people and realized who controlled the reigns of power. Its safe to assume he curried their favor to advance his career.

G

Gary said:
Fact Marciano ko'd Louis. Fact Louis died a poor bum. Fact Louis was too chicken to face combat in WW2. Fact Louis spent time in the NUTHOUSE!!
Louis did'nt face combat in WW2 because he did'nt have too Tunney and Dempsey did'nt face combat either idiot . Marciano Koing an old 37 year old Louis has been done to death.

Gary

Mentor
The record says Rocky by KO!! Tunney was a Marine in WW1 and Dempsey in the Coast Guard in WW2. Louis was a COWARD! Before you call someone an idiot learn how to spell-At least get a G.E.D.
smiley36.gif

G

Gary said:
The record says Rocky by KO!! Tunney was a Marine in WW1 and Dempsey in the Coast Guard in WW2. Louis was a COWARD! Before you call someone an idiot learn how to spell-At least get a G.E.D.
smiley36.gif
Name Tunneys and Dempseys combat records idiot . Thats right they where NEVER in combat.In what battles did Tunney and Dempsey fight name them idiot.

The record also says Johnson KO 15 Jeffries
smiley36.gif

Gary

Mentor
Name me some battles Louis was in? How long was Bowe in the Marines! Jeffries KO'd Peter Jackson the record says!Rocky retired unbeaten the record says.Sorry Buckwheat your in way over your head with me-your to stupid to win.

G

Gary said:
Name me some battles Louis was in? How long was Bowe in the Marines! Jeffries KO'd Peter Jackson the record says!Rocky retired unbeaten the record says.Sorry Buckwheat your in way over your head with me-your to stupid to win.
You whined that Louis nevre fought in WW 2 and that Tunney was in the Marines and Dempsey in the Coastguard. Tell me in which battles did Dempsey and Tunney fight ?

And what does Bowe or Jeffries beating Peter Jackson have to to with that question ?

Answer the question in which battles did Tunney and Dempsey fight ?

Dont bring in Marciano or Jeffries or anyone else

IN WHICH BATTLES DID DEMPSEY AND TUNNEY FIGHT ?

Dont try to weasel out of the question answer it

G

Come on where are you Gary answer the question without bringing in Marciano or Jeffries or anybody else.

G

Where are you Gary you posted in other topics why dont you answer the question ?

Gary

Mentor
Hey stupid I'am right here-I don't have time to check out Tunney or Demsey's combat record.Tunney was elected to the U.S.Marines Hall of Fame in 2001[when will they elect Bowe?].Now don't weasel out of this stupid but tell me what combat Clay,Holmes,Foreman,Frazier,Johnson or Tyson fight in? Your right the dummies were slackers who never even went in the military and most likely were to dumb to pass the test.

G

Running like a coward Gary?.Can answer this simple question i expected more from you

smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif