Live links for up and coming track meets.

trackster

Mentor
Hey, guys, I just noticed that Universal sports will be running the meet in primetime on TV tonight. A lot of you who are at work during the day can watch the whole thing on your tv, rather than computer. Universal is one of those channels that most of us get (but rarely watch) in the digital tier. Now to watch it live, you can pay 1.99 and see it on Universal sports on your computer--really fine quality, none of the usual blurriness, definitely worth the small price (that's the way I watched one of the previous Diamond League meets). The meet starts at 2:00 PM eastern.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
none of the streams are working for me ...what am i doing wrong? which one are you using, white lightning? Edited by: Jimmy Chitwood

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I'm actually using my account at universalsports.com I signed up for the whole year but I will try to find a link that works.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
thank you, sir.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Out of those links, the one that should have worked is the italian link. I will keep tyring. At universalsports.com it cost 1.99 to watch the race. there is still around 2 hours to go.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
thanks, bro! hopefully, we'll be watching history in the making ... at this stage of his career, and with such a stacked field, third place is what i'm cheering for.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Hey guys. Tell me if the link is working for you? It should be working right now. It is fixed.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
the earlier streams don't work for me, but the latter links provide excellent service.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
One last try with about a half hour to go.

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%">
<T>
<TR>
<TD>
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%">
<T>
<TR>
<TD width="100%"> Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:14 am Post subject: </TD>
<TD vAlign=top noWrap> </TD></TR></T></TABLE></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD colSpan=2>
<HR>
</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD colSpan=2>[url]http://myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?&amp;matchid=81150&amp;part=spor ts[/url]</TD></TR></T></TABLE>

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Thanks for the links everyone! I wasn't able to watch the big race, thanks to a slow internet connection, but the updates here are invaluable!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I just wanted to let the track fans on this board know that I have a live link to watch the Ostrava Meet this Friday. It's going to be a great meet. I can give you guys the link then by private message.

albinosprint

Mentor
count me in brother!

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Tomorrow is D-day for Christophe.
We'll find out if he is going to be competitive this season or not.
Right now his season's best time is only 10.45. That's 2/10ths slower than everyone else in the race.
Before this meet, it's been difficult to get a read on Christophe. It's been early in the season, and just a few races, some in small meets.
But tomorrow the season and the competition heats up.
We'll get our first real indication of Christophe's season to come, tomorrow.

albinosprint

Mentor

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Christophe took a step in the right direction today. Even though he didn't run a sub 10, he ran a 10.04 with no wind. This is a huge step forward from his last two races. He needs to not get too discouraged. I think he might have run even faster with a little better start and he looked to be overstriding a little bit over the last 20 meters. He did come back to get third place so he is getting there. Man oh man do I want to see him beat Bolt. I'm getting tired of his games can how he just shows very little respect. Just like in boxing, most fans like it but I hate it. Tyson Gay doesn't act that way and he is the 2nd fastest man on earth. Christophe handles himself with class on and off the track. His time is coming. Stay focused Christophe. You will drop his some huge times later this summer.