Kyle Bell to get his first start.

whiteCB

Master
Bell is going up against the all "Afro American" D as Fisher DeButthole would say. With that said hopefully he'll kick their a$$.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Kyle Bell will actually be going up against 8 blacks and 3 whites on that Texas Christian University defense. There were 2 whites playing defense against Air Force, but somehow DeBerry didn't see them or mistook them for blacks because of their speed!
smiley36.gif
Anyway, don't believe what DeBerry said about Texas Christian having an all black defense. He is just part of the Caste System that is trying to squeeze whites out. Texas Christian actually played 4 whites on defense in game 5. With all that said, I hope Kyle runs them to death!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Kyle ran for 175 yards today against SDSU. He was abotu the only bright spot in a quagmired offense that only managed 10 points against a sub-par team. Kyle now has well over 1,000 rushing yards for the season with one game left.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Colonel_Reb said:
Kyle ran for 175 yards today against SDSU. He was abotu the only bright spot in a quagmired offense that only managed 10 points against a sub-par team. Kyle now has well over 1,000 rushing yards for the season with one game left.

he did score the only Rams' TD too

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Sorry guys.I tried to post a cool picture of Kyle Bell running the ball but it didn't work.My computer sucks.It's all the adware/spyware that always screws things up.