Kyle Bell to get his first start.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yee Haa! 2 white 100 yard runners in the same game! The best part is, its still the 3'rd quarter! What a fun game to watch! Kyle Bell has 109 and Chad Hall has 107 right now! These teams are really putting on a white show! Chad Smith ain't doing too bad either.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Anderson is also playing great.

But Bell is the real deal. He can play. If he stays healthy he is probably the best candidate for a white running back in the NFL.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Now he's up to 154 with 12 minutes to go. Could it be a 200 yard game? Lets hope so!Edited by: Colonel_Reb

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Kyle finished with 197 yards! He's got 3 TD's too! Way to run Kyle, and Coach L., good decision in starting him!
smiley32.gif
Unreal game, 1 white 100 yard rusher, 1 white near 200 yard rusher, 2 white 100+ yard receivers, and some great passing as well. Probably the most white influenced game I have seen since the 2003 Ole Miss vs. Arkansas game. Awesome!

SteveB

Mentor
This was my first game to see Bell and WOW! His build and running style reminds me of a white Ricky Williams. Man if he can stay healthy for his college career he is going to be something special.

nj816

One of the most enjoyable games I have watched in some time. I felt like I was in a time capsule and watching a game in the 1960's

Talk about role reversal, at times the only black player on the field for the Colorado State offense was the center.
smiley36.gif

Kudos to Bell, Anderson and Roberts for CSU. Special mention to Smith, Hall and Kirkwood forAir Force.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
This is one of those occasions where the lack of a beer-toast emoticom is greatly missed. What a great game to watch. Here's to Kyle Bell and all the other talented white football players on both teams.
smiley32.gif

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I just got home from work.I missed the whole game.I'm sure they are going to re show it later tonight or at least they better.I'm so pissed off.I should have called in sick.lol.Did anyone tape it?Man is Bell the real deal or what?This kid is the next Luke Staley.Let's just hope he has a better outcome after college.I can't wait to see this game.I just had to come here to see the stats.I was too impatient,kind of like a kid on christmas morning.Ha.ha.I'm really glad to see Anderson have a huge game too as he is off the the NFL next year.Way to go Col.State. The Rams are my favorite team period!!
smiley32.gif

KG2422

Mentor
The most enjoyable game since I don't know when. I hope both teams play well for the rest of the season. Kyle Bell may open some doors for more of our kinsmen if he remains healthy. He's big time.
smiley4.gif

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Kyle Bell is averaging 190 yards rushing in his last two games since he became the starter.He would be leading the nation in rushing yards per game if he didn't get only a small amount of carries off the bench in the first two games.Overall he is now averaging a very respectable 116 yards per game.Way to go Kyle!Keep up the hard work and good things will happen.I'm very impressed by his speed.
smiley32.gif

Kaptain

Master
How refreshing it is to watch a game that is not filled with penalties and trash-talking after every play. Again the ONLY white RB that has been used as the sole featured back of a football team for the second week in a row and look at the results!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I can't wait to see Kyle play against BYU. I might even break out some green and wear for that game.
smiley36.gif
I'll definitely cheer for Kyle. There is no doubt in my mind that he will be the starter for the rest of the year at CSU, barring injury.

whiteCB

Master
Great article on SI.com about Bell and the Rams taking apart Air Force. But do you what's even better than Bell starting and kicking a$$. We've still got 2 more years of this. LOL

JoeV

Guru
whiteCB said:
Great article on SI.com about Bell and the Rams taking apart Air Force. But do you what's even better than Bell starting and kicking a$$. We've still got 2 more years of this. LOL

Somehow I feel that he will be blackballed by the end of the year.

hedgehog

Mentor
What an awesome game, I will defintely be watching CSU the rest of the seaon. It just makes me wonder what the pro scouts will say about Kyle Bell-whether he lacks a good bubble or hip fluidity.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I just checked the national stats for college running backs.Kyle Bell is already up to the #11 spot for rushing yards this year.He has also only played 4 games where some of the backs have played 5 games.Kyle didn't start until his 3rd game of the year which makes it even more incredible.If he can keep up the great running,maybe he can crack the top 5 in the nation by years end.That would be awesome.Go Bell!

voice

Guru
They are going to have a tough time making Kyle Bell a Fullback at the next level but I am sure they will try.

He reminds me of Ahman Green, althletically that is
smiley2.gif

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
in my opinion, Bell doesn't play anything like green. he looks like a younger version of cory dillon, sans the bad attitude of course.

Kaptain

Master
I wouldn't compare bell to green or Dillion this year. Both look very slow and average about 2.5 yards per carry. Dillion just may be the most overrated RB I've ever seen. They didn't miss him much in Cincinati.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I can't wait to see Colorado State play Utah on TV Saturday. I hope Kyle Bell runs them ragged! We'll see.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i said a younger dillon. and despite what he's putting up now, the guy was the one of the best backs in League for years, and he did it on a team that sucked donkey balls. and the Bengals definitely missed his talent, they just didn't want any more of his attitude problems. and i don't hear anyone complaining aboout him helping the Pats win the Big One last year.

granted, i'm not a fan of the big jerk dillon nor am i a Bengals fan. but his running style IS very similar to Kyle's.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
What scares me down the road is that if Chance Kretschmer can't even get drafted,how will Bell.Chance led the nation in rushing his freshman year.He ran for over 1700 yards.That is amazing and not one nfl team showed any interest.He couldn't even get invited to walk on and try out.Bell is faster than Kretschmer but I have my doubts.Look how Lumsden got treated.Kyle Bell will have to be in the top 10 in rushing this season,and the final 2 years of college to even have a remote shot.I hope I'm wrong.Then there is the possiblity that he could be drafted but forced to block as a fullback his whole career!What a joke that would be.

Kaptain

Master
The pats certainly didn't need corey dillion to win the superbowl last year just as they didn't need him the previous two superbowls. Any 1/2 way decent running back in the partriots offense would have done as well or better. Rudi Johnson out performed Dillion when they were both on the same team and is still outperforming him. That fact is a better measure of Dillion's worth. He is slow and always has been. I have always thought that of Dillion. This year he was already caught by tv cameras whining after the patriots scored a touchdown because he didn't get the ball.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I don't get caught up in who a running back, or any player plays like. To me, its a bad habit. It hurts the players involved usually too. I'll just say go CSU and Kyle Bell. I almost want to get a CSU flag and wave it during the game against BYU.