Kobe Bryant

Samuel Hain

I kid you not! I saw Kobe Bryant at a Little rock strip club on last Sunday. I thought, oh great, watch all the white girls flock to him but, to my great surprise he sat alone and rejected at the bar all night. I guess he is a pariah now because the only females I saw who would venture up to talk to him were black.

JoeV

Guru
What the hell was Kobe doing in a hick town like Little Rock? He isn't from there, so I am doubting this story a bit.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Bryant always travels with a large "posse", always. He would never be alone. I doubt it was him.

Samuel Hain

Sorry gwentlemen: I was there. Is saw him with my own eyes. He was also
with two other negroes. I do not know what he was doing in Littkle
Rock. Perhaps he was visiting Memphis and drove down. I do now I saw
him as did several others including the club`s management..

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I think it's great that he was ignorred.We all know that he got away with something in Colorado.Not that the girl was a great person,but no one deserves that.He cheated on his wife & at the very least hit her several times.If the girl wasn't so promiscuous,& Kobe wasn't so rich,he would have probably got some form of punsishment.I hate the Lakers and always have.

Bart

Hall of Famer
JoeV said:
What the hell was Kobe doing in a hick town like Little Rock? He isn't from there, so I am doubting this story a bit.

I'm betting Bill Clinton (first black president) gave him a list of hot spots and girl friends to check out.

Edited by: Bart

JoeV

Guru
If the girl wasn't so promiscuous,& Kobe wasn't so rich,he would have probably got some form of punsishment.I hate the Lakers and always have.
I am not the biggest Lakers fan either, but I don't believe Kobe was guilty of anything but bad judgement. Nothing pisses me off more than these stupid whores trying to set guys up so they can get the big pay day. I hope that dumb bitch suffers from VD.

JD074

Master
Either it was his bad judgment or hers. Either he risked his money/ freedom/ career/ marriage by having sex with a stranger, or she made the huge mistake of walking into the hotel room of a large black man who's used to getting what he wants. Pretty f*cking stupid either way if you ask me. Edited by: JD074

Deacon

Guru
Only black girls approached him? Tough luck for him. You know he onny likes the White and Latina girls.

G

Maybe Kobe has sworn off the white girls now. I mean the last one that he
gave the pipe to (as far as we know) did have the Human Genome Project
in her underwear.

Gary

Mentor
Kobe can only dream of being good enough to carry Larry Bird's Jock Strap!!!
smiley36.gif

I find it very difficult to believe that it was actually Kobe Bryant in Little Rock.

Most likely it was an impersonator. (these guys try to scam stuff like free drinks)

Goodness, even just a lowly bass player like Bootsy Collins has an impersonator! (that guy tried to charge all sorts of musical equipment onto none-existant credit cards and even made it onto the Arsenio Hall Show impersonating Bootsy Collins if I remember correctly)

Remember they all look alike. LOL!!!

JoeV

Guru
Living in a city which houses many black males, I can actually tell them apart now. Asians still REALLY look all the same.
smiley36.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Kobe picked the day of the AFC and NFC championship games to get 81 points. Lucky for us, the worshiping level wasn't nearly what it would have been otherwise.

There were other notable performances yesterday. Luke Ridnour had 30 points and 11 assists for Seattle. Robert Swift started at center, played 38 minutes in a 2 OT game and had 15 points and 7 rebounds.

Mike Miller didn't start for Memphis -- he's been jerked in and out of the starting lineup his entire NBA career -- but put up 30 points and 6 boards.

GWTJ

Mentor
It shows how bad a coach Phil Jackson has become. He's nothing more than a Kobe cheerleader now. I'm actually glad the Lakers are weak now, but Phil should never have gone back. The owner's daughter must be some woman.

Bart

Hall of Famer
The NBA is a joke. Kobe shoots constantly. He had more than 80 points but tossed the ball up nearly 50 times. Check out the shootign percentages of Kobe, Iverson and other big scorers, not very impressive. Most teams don't like to play defense. Notice he was playing the Raptors not the Pistons.

Another thing I despise is what happens in the fourth quarter and continues to the end of the game. The so-called stars, walk, move pivot feet, travel, drive to the basket knocking three guys to the floor, thengo to the line instead of drawing a foul. Pity the poor white defender who even looks at Iverson as he's going to the hoop. Whistle.. every time. It's getting worse than wrestling!

JD074

Master
At least he was efficient, shooting 60% from the field. He knocked down seven three's and eighteen free throws, so obviously his stroke was working for him. (He's a career 45% FG and 33% from 3-point range, by the way.) He took 46 shots, was playing the lowly Raptors, and it wasn't a blow-out (he probably would've done this against the Mavs earlier this year if the game were closer.) Also, offensive numbers are way up for the league in general. I guess those rule changes are kicking in.

Bryant's game is basically going one on one, shooting a lot of difficult shots, and taking a lot of shots. So even if he misses those difficult shots, he shoots so much that he's bound to score a lot anyway. And if he makes those difficult shots, well, you have last night. He's an okay shooter who can get very hot, very athletic, and a well-paid and popular black ball hog, so it's no mystery how he scores so much.

I grudgingly give him credit for being able to play the streetball, one-on-one game at a high level. Regardless of what one feels about how the game is officiated, and how poorly the game is played today, he does a great job of exploiting those things. Basketball is a team game, and if I was an owner or GM, I'd much rather have players like Steve Nash and Manu Ginobili on my roster than Bryant. But in a one-on-one tournament, Bryant may be the best in the world.

There aren't that many types of white athletes who could singlehandedly make a huge dent in the Caste System; right now we have a lot of excellent athletes making tiny holes in the Caste System, and hopefully the dam will burst eventually. But, hypothetically, I think there are a few types of white athletes who could make a huge hole, not just a tiny one. In no particular order:

1) a male 100m sprinter who either goes sub-10 and/or wins a Gold or Silver medal in the Olympics

2) a prolific white NFL RB or WR (multiple 1000+ yard seasons)

3) a shooting guard in the mold of Kobe Bryant and Tracy McGrady

That's about it, as far as I can tell.

Edited by: JD074

Weltner

Guru
Actually,if you go by the Old Rules (i.e, the pre 3-point line
days),it's 74 points - he hit seven 3-pointers,for 21points, so that's
actually seven 2 pointers, for 14. So,subtract 7 points.

In any case,the a-hole scores 81,and everybody wants to give him a
medal.Everybody ( Especially those wonderful Marxists
that call themselves our media) is practically saying in unison:
"OHhhhhhhhh Koooooo-byyyyyyyyy!!!! We totally forgive you now,for
raping that young girl!!!! We forgive everything! We will love you
unconditionally,from nooooowww onnnnnnnnn!!!!"
smiley7.gif

Bart

Hall of Famer
Steve Kerr writes that Kobe deserves the MVP after his big scoring performance.

Yahoo.com:Sorry ChaunceyBillups, Elton Brand, Steve Nash and Dirk Nowitzke - you're no longer in the hunt for the NBA's Most Valuable Player award. Kobe Bryant locked up the award Sunday night with his stunning 81-point barrage in the Los Angeles Lakers' come-from-behind victory over Toronto.

Kaptain

Master
Would any white player, no matter how athletic, be allowed to shot the ball 46 times? That's the main reason you won't see a white player score 81, JD.

guest301

Hall of Famer
That was a stupid comment Steve Kerr made, you don't win a mvp off one single regular season game. It's very possible the lakers won't even make the playoffs and so how can Kobe be mvp!

white tornado

Mentor
81 points thats amazing I know you guys don't like Kobe me neither but that was absolutly amazing. What white player was the highest point total. Pistol Pete ones dropped 68 agenst Clyde Frasir who was known as the best defencive guard in the leage. If the three point line had been around back then Pistol probeble could have gone for 81.

Bart

Hall of Famer
white tornado said:
If the three point line had been around back then Pistol probeble could have gone for 81.

From NBA.com:

Maravich was a notorious long-range bomber during his career, but until now he had never played in a league, college or pro, that used the three-point shot. All of his many points had come on two-pointers, even when launched from a great distance. In 1979-80, the NBA finally adopted the three-point shot. In his final season-with his skills rusty, his knees creaky, and his minutes limited-Pistol Pete Maravich finally got a chance to shoot three-pointers. He went 10-for-15.

white tornado

Mentor
heres a list of white players with 60 or more points

Tom Chambers 60

Larry bird 60

George mikan 61

Jerry west 63- great out side shooter could have scored more with the three point line

Joe Fulks - in 1949

Rick Barry - great out side shooter could have scored more with the three point line

Pete Maravich 68

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Two weeks before Bird's 60 point game, Kevin McHale set the Celtics' record with 56 in a game against Detroit.