Keep your powder dry

jaydeedubya

I agree that there's a lot about this case that's just too suspicious. I realize it would be highly difficult to fake a situation like this. However, I've always felt that after that sham assassination of JFK in Dallas in broad daylight that anything is possible. And if this is a huge manufactured production they couldn't have chosen a more perfect patsy for the lead role! Look! He's got it all! The Confederate battle flag on his car. The apartheid patch on his jacket. So called friends said he told racial jokes. Etc etc etc. Too perfect! This really doesn't pass the smell test.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Reading comment sections on articles about this - pretty interesting to see so many who are just sick of it - calling the media out on how the black on white crimes in this country are censored etc.

I think more and more whites are getting fed up with being preached to about white guilt, white privelege and being labeled racist. Their can be no honest discussion about race in this country because the left is pushing its narrative. They don't want to talk about the facts - the great majority of all interracial crime being black on white, the breakdown of the black family, indoctrination from within the black community to blame whites for their shortcomings - creating false social constructs like institutional rascism to make excuses for their failures, the black militancy taught in black neighborhoods by community leaders, church leaders etc.

The fans are being flamed by the cultural Marxist govt currently in place. They are doing their best to keep on pushing this agenda - race relations have never been worse during my lifetime and it all starts at the top. I'm not a conspiracy theorist type, I believe all my observations are based on my personal experiences and just putting all the pieces together - questioning everything in this very warped society. Logic, independent and intelligent thoughts are frowned upon in this society - you must agree with every agenda and if you do not
you are labeled as a rascist, homophobe, chauvinist etc. I truly believe that society's pendulum has to swing back the other way at some point. This whole false society we live in will eventually fall apart at the seams because it is based on lies and half truths all the while being dictated to the majority by an elitist few.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
I imagine the media will ignore (blackout) what Roof said about blacks raping White women. It’s an inconvenient truth. I see Yahoo has ignored it and headlined a story with another alleged quote, “blacks were taking over the world.â€￾ That’s the way they roll.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
I agree that there's a lot about this case that's just too suspicious. I realize it would be highly difficult to fake a situation like this. However, I've always felt that after that sham assassination of JFK in Dallas in broad daylight that anything is possible. And if this is a huge manufactured production they couldn't have chosen a more perfect patsy for the lead role! Look! He's got it all! The Confederate battle flag on his car. The apartheid patch on his jacket. So called friends said he told racial jokes. Etc etc etc. Too perfect! This really doesn't pass the smell test.

The patches on his jacket were photoshopped on. The colors are too bright compared with the rest of the photo, and they don't fold with the rest of the jacket. Of course, like Lee Harvey Oswald and Tim McVeigh and the Chechen brothers at the so-called Boston bombing and the fictitious Adam Lanza at Sandy Hoax, and Osama bin Ladin whose post-911 speech decrying the 911 attacks and saying it was against the precepts of Islam and denying that he had anything to do with it, that was censored in the USSA, we'll never be allowed to hear what he has to say.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The story has already been spun that he's a white supremacist. Stuff like the flags on the jacket and alleged comments about "black people raping and taking over". This will be used like the Oklahoma City bombing to attack the burgeoning white awareness movement. I expect this guy to be sequestered from the press (like McVeigh) quickly tried and executed in record fashion--unlike the typical murderer that spends 20 years on death row.

If this was real then it's sad. What cowardice! Black people in church on a Thursday? If you really hate black people then go to a corner in any ghetto where thugs are selling crack to kids and off them. But decent black people in a church? That's just stupid and going to make things worse for white people. It's dumb, cowardly, and is the exact opposite of what someone of that mindset should want to do.
Jax you are 100% right. That's why I'm starting to think this could be manufactured event. This guy is fitting every cliche of a "white supremacist" and of course this happens at a time when the media is playing up racial tension. All of this is very convenient, as always, for TPTB.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Jax you are 100% right. That's why I'm starting to think this could be manufactured event. This guy is fitting every cliche of a "white supremacist" and of course this happens at a time when the media is playing up racial tension. All of this is very convenient, as always, for TPTB.

These pictures were apparently directly of his Facebook page!

werewolf

Hall of Famer
2mg1np1.jpg

I knew it was photoshopped!!!
Here is the original photo.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Other than Mitt Romney going full crazy, the thing that strikes me here is the revelation that Roof was set off by typing "black on White crime" into Google. I’m interested in seeing how this factor is handle by the know-it-all media. It’s awkward for them.

By The Associated Press

1:40 p.m.

Congregation members say the historic black church where nine people were killed is going to re-open for Sunday morning service.

Cassie Watson said Saturday that the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal church will open at 8:30 a.m. for Sunday school and 9 a.m. for a service.

Watson was one of more than a dozen people to enter the building after a cleaning crew had worked on it. Other congregation members also confirmed the church would open Sunday.

Authorities say 21-year-old Dylann Roof fatally shot nine people at the church on Wednesday night.

1:10 p.m.

About six to 10 people trickled into the historic black church that was the scene of a deadly shooting rampage earlier this week.

Presumably congregation members, they came to Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church on Saturday through a parking lot that's still closed to the public. Some of them then embraced before entering the church through a side door on the street, where cleaning crews had been working earlier in the day.

Authorities say 21-year-old Dylann Roof also entered the church through a side door on the street level on Wednesday night and stayed at a Bible study for about an hour before opening fire, killing nine people.

1 p.m.

Mitt Romney says it's time to take down the Confederate flag that's flying near the South Carolina Capitol.

The 2012 Republican presidential nominee tweets that the flag "is a symbol of racial hatred" to many people. His view: "Remove it now to honor" the nine victims of the church shooting in Charleston.

President Barack Obama has said he thinks the flag belongs in a museum.

South Carolina was the last state to fly the Confederate battle flag from its Capitol dome. In 2000, it was moved to a 30-foot flagpole in front of the Statehouse.

12:40 p.m.

Photographs that appear to show the Charleston church shooting suspect holding a Confederate flag and burning an American flag appear with a racist rant on a newly uncovered website.

The purported manifesto was found on a website called LastRhodesian.com and surfaced Saturday. It's unclear if he wrote it but the writings are in line with what Roof has told friends and what he said before allegedly opening fire in the black church Wednesday night.

Internet registry records show that the website was registered on Feb. 9 via a Russian registry service - a common tactic use by those to obscure personal details or hide who is behind any particular website.

The 60 pictures include Roof holding a Confederate flag and a close-up of a .45-calibar pistol. He is accused of using a similar handgun in the church shooting.

The nearly 2,500-word essay starts with Roof saying he was not raised in a racist home, but concluded he needed to become violent after typing "black on White crime" into Google. He says he chose Charleston because at one time it had the highest ratio of blacks to whites and white supremacist groups were not doing enough.

Charleston Police didn't immediately respond to a message.

10:15 p.m.

The memorial in front of the black church is growing with bouquets of flowers, balloons and teddy bears.

On Saturday morning, a couple dozen people stood in front of the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church, where police say a young white man opened fire at the end of a Bible study group and killed nine people on Wednesday night.

Roses are intertwined in the black wrought-iron fence in front of the church and colorful bouquets of flowers are piled on top of each other.

Authorities say 21-year-old Dylann Roof opened fire inside the church. He has been arrested and charged with nine counts of murder. He is currently being held in jail on a $1 million bond.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
"$#1tt" Romney needs to keep his sorry, candy@$$, Yankee, elitist, NWO shill hide out of Southern business! He's the ignorant one spewing outright lies about the CSA battle flag..which is Christian in origin & represents a stand against tyranny! >:-(

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=1220517550

CrazyFinn

Mentor
I've read excerpts from his "manifesto" and virtually everything he has written is true. He's a smart kid, but obviously went about it the wrong way by killing a bunch of innocent negroes.

However, given the complete blackout of black-on-white crime in this country by the leftist media and the thousands of whites who have been victims of brutal rapes and murders at the hands of blacks, it's hard for me to have any sympathy for these folks in Charleston.

As for the Confederate Flag, the ignorant fools who are equating it with Nazis, racism, and slavery are simply brainwashed idiots who are a product of our educational system or disingenuous liberals and other assorted cultural Marxist vermin trying to score some PC points.

The flag was never adopted as the official flag of the CSA. It's a symbol of the South and I've understood it to stand for government oppression, among other things. But we can't discuss that because then the real reason for the Civil War will come out.

icsept

Master
I've read excerpts from his "manifesto" and virtually everything he has written is true. He's a smart kid, but obviously went about it the wrong way by killing a bunch of innocent negroes.

However, given the complete blackout of black-on-white crime in this country by the leftist media and the thousands of whites who have been victims of brutal rapes and murders at the hands of blacks, it's hard for me to have any sympathy for these folks in Charleston.

As for the Confederate Flag, the ignorant fools who are equating it with Nazis, racism, and slavery are simply brainwashed idiots who are a product of our educational system or disingenuous liberals and other assorted cultural Marxist vermin trying to score some PC points.

The flag was never adopted as the official flag of the CSA. It's a symbol of the South and I've understood it to stand for government oppression, among other things. But we can't discuss that because then the real reason for the Civil War will come out.

All these details are part of this zionist, race-baiting hoax. The story is unimaginative bull**** which could only arise from the twisted Jew mind. Nobody, no matter how racist, randomly walks into a church and starts killing people. No motive, no crime. They want us to believe that random massacre is the next step from holding a "racist" opinion. Stop believing the bull**** fed by the zionist news.

Fortitud3

Guru
"To be human is to be beautifully flawed"
So, you know, life isn't always black and white. So hate the crime, not the criminal.

One of this friends on facebook posted this, a non-white friend at that, but not black.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
strange that he said that blacks were taking over the country while they are the only group that's not rising
americans need to stop being so obsessed about blacks, in my opinion, but their media doesn't help

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
There was a "protest" of the CSA battle flag in Charleston, SC today by the lowest elements of humanity...gutless, arch cultural Marxist sissies, punks & vile dikazoids. This entire group of putrid pantywaist pinkos (x million) could NEVER match the fortitude, work ethic, morals & courage of the (real) heros who flew that flag on the battle field taking a stand against true tyranny! These pompous pukes have no clue of the ideology behind the creation & spirit of that flag. These cretinous humanoids represent the epitome of reactionary ignorance! >:-(

http://m.ajc.com/news/news/state-re...ston-killings-thousands-protest-confed/nmhRd/

Last edited:
It's hard for me to give an opinion on this since all the facts are not out yet (and perhaps never will be).

I am extremely skeptical of anything the Government or media reports, so it is possible this event was staged, setup, or in my opinion most likely: is in some way distorted. I'd like to hear from the accused himself.

I've browsed over his alleged manifesto and much of it rings true. Perhaps he carried out these attacks to raise awareness on the issues outlined in his manifesto?

From looking at his picture, he's not very good looking and was likely sexually frustrated.

I just wish that guys like him would understand: You can just pay for sex. There's nothing wrong with paying for sex and all guys do it on some level (even the married ones).

A lot of guys are unhappy, unfulfilled and even suicidal. It can all be fixed when you understand there's nothing wrong with using prostitutes and paying for sex.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
It's hard for me to give an opinion on this since all the facts are not out yet (and perhaps never will be).

I am extremely skeptical of anything the Government or media reports, so it is possible this event was staged, setup, or in my opinion most likely: is in some way distorted. I'd like to hear from the accused himself.

I've browsed over his alleged manifesto and much of it rings true. Perhaps he carried out these attacks to raise awareness on the issues outlined in his manifesto?

From looking at his picture, he's not very good looking and was likely sexually frustrated.

I just wish that guys like him would understand: You can just pay for sex. There's nothing wrong with paying for sex and all guys do it on some level (even the married ones).

A lot of guys are unhappy, unfulfilled and even suicidal. It can all be fixed when you understand there's nothing wrong with using prostitutes and paying for sex.

I think it's more then that. Yes there is frustration in these guys. But having sex with a whore isn't going to satisfy that. The desire is to have a woman that wants you. The sex is part of it but not all. In fact paying for it may even raise the level of frustration, since that is even more a sign of not being able to get a woman to be with you. If it was just sex then they could jack off and that would be it. But it's more then that, it's emotional.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Like you said Jaxvid, Roof, was a coward in attacking elderly / religious blacks in a church. If he wanted to make a statement and maybe a smidgen of sympathy, he should have went deep into the ghetto and smoked a couple of vile negro drug dealers or pimps. Now, he has give the low information voter a another misguided reason to vote for the plantation party (Dems) and make White males the bad guys. He maybe was twisted by rejection. He maybe should have at least changed his hair style and maybe hosed a couple of deep wood hillbillies, who I hear can't enough of c**k no matter how the man looks. Just bring the high hard one and get the job done. LOL Anyways, the media, politicians and others are jumping on the bandwagon to wipe away a piece of history of the deep south. The complete removal of the Confederate Flag and to further shame dumb Whites and convince them to take the country further to the left, Amerika, the slow slide continues.

Last edited:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
"Roof was a coward..."

Or was he another Crisis Actor from crisisactors.org, like in the orchestrated Sandy Hoax and Boston events, and the "structural failure" guy they interviewed on TV right after 911?

What is Roof, a stage name? I never heard of a name like that.

I note that they memory holed the photo of him with the flags on his jacket now that it has been proven to be a Photoshop job.

Pardon me for disbelieving what they put on the news and what the politicians say, but they lie about everything. Everything. If their lips are moving they are lying.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
"Roof was a coward..."

Or was he another Crisis Actor from crisisactors.org, like in the orchestrated Sandy Hoax and Boston events, and the "structural failure" guy they interviewed on TV right after 911?

What is Roof, a stage name? I never heard of a name like that.

I note that they memory holed the photo of him with the flags on his jacket now that it has been proven to be a Photoshop job.

Pardon me for disbelieving what they put on the news and what the politicians say, but they lie about everything. Everything. If their lips are moving they are lying.

I don't take what the (controlled) MSM spoon feeds as the "gospel" either. However, the Georgia Tech DC is named Ted Roof & was an All-American LB for the Jackets in 1985 & 7th on Tech's all time tackle list. :)

That being said, this whole ordeal is questionable "at best" & a false-flag psy-op "at worst". IF it's "on the level", this kid is either a gutless nut &/or incredibly misguided. IF he truly fancied himself an "aryan warrior", then why didn't he target a gang of street thugs or the PTB puppet masters?

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

Heretic

Master
Neocon ninny & globalist shill "B1tch" McConnell sticks his (fedgov) nose in Kentucky (state) affairs by telling them to remove the statue of CSA President Jefferson Davis (who was 10x the man "B1tch" could ever be). I surmise it's because this PTB puppet had his nards & spine "removed" many decades ago.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/poli...itol-lose-the-jefferson-davis-statue-20150623
McConnell is a pathetic excuse of a man, especially a White man, and has no positive qualities whatsoever, from either a masculine, racial, or intellectual perspective. He's a traitor to the Republic, his race and his sex (by imbuing such a pansy persona and lazy intellectualism)...a true sycophant of the JWO - a world where neither the Confederate Flag nor the Jefferson Davis statue would ever be welcome. There's no nuance in his cadence, just pure zombie-like JWO jargon.

What's next, the Thomas Jefferson Memorial because he was a "slave owner"?

He doesn't represent me at all, neither literally nor figuratively, but he certainly serves his true masters very well.