Keep your powder dry

Fortitud3

Guru
I always find it weird how one shooting(like this one in particular) gets massive reporting and others it seems like the media is in a wait and see mode on how they can frame it.

This one they probably get to promote self hatred among whites, but 2007 Colorado church shootings after months of pushing for gun control because of the VT shootings gets swept under the rug because of the motive of the shooter.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Clean cut white guy? FBI agent?

They are already calling this a "hate crime" without knowing anything other than claims it was a "clean cut white guy." Incredible! Yet the rampage by the black lunatic when he killed multiple whites in Conneticut was never labeled a hate crime even with evidence it was.

icsept

Master
This church shooting is another hoax. The "news" is simply a psychological operation to control, condition and deceive the masses. The people on this forum have already freed themselves from much of the media's social conditioning. I propose you take it the next logical step and realize that everything reported by the zionist media is fake. That said, the premise of this thread is correct in that they want to incite a race war. However, any "race war" that occurs will be a hoax on the level of the ferguson riots or the bull**** motorcycle gang shootout.

referendum

Mentor
If this is in fact a hoax, we have a prominent fake victim, the pastor who is also in the state legislature. Should be relatively easy to track him down as truly alive. The left will use this as an example of the mythical war on black people, and an example of pervasive white racism, when in truth we all know the overall ratios of white on black crime vs black on white crime.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
According to the photos of the alleged perpetrator, he looks like a very disturbed and troubled individual. I'm just speculating, it does appear he might the type very vulnerable to bullying.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
This church shooting is another hoax. The "news" is simply a psychological operation to control, condition and deceive the masses. The people on this forum have already freed themselves from much of the media's social conditioning. I propose you take it the next logical step and realize that everything reported by the zionist media is fake. That said, the premise of this thread is correct in that they want to incite a race war. However, any "race war" that occurs will be a hoax on the level of the ferguson riots or the bull**** motorcycle gang shootout.
I wouldn't be at all shocked if it was. The pastor is one of Obama's cronys.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
If this is in fact a hoax, we have a prominent fake victim, the pastor who is also in the state legislature. Should be relatively easy to track him down as truly alive. The left will use this as an example of the mythical war on black people, and an example of pervasive white racism, when in truth we all know the overall ratios of white on black crime vs black on white crime.
Absolutely. Whether it is a hoax (which it very well could be) or not, the result will be the same. Get the blacks more upset with Whitey which will lead to retaliation attacks on unsuspecting Whites. The increased violence will give the occupational government more incentive to ramp up the militarized police state. Of course the goons only crack down on us, while at the same time standing down when blacks need "room to destroy" like in Baltimore and Ferguson.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
I'm not sure if this is a hoax or not...

But the two flags on his jacket look like they were added to the photo.

_83720400_roof.jpg

Hawkeye2

Mentor
The media will milk this for several month, and we'll here nothing but non-stop bitching from the black community for several years.

Westside

Hall of Famer
I fear the "knock out game" and worse, targeting Whites in the coming months and year will be forth coming. What happened last night will give the feral blacks reason/excuse to retaliate against Whites. I hope Whites realize this, keep their head on a swivel and be prepared to defend themselves. Whites in NY, Baltimore, Chicago, New Orleans and New Jersey will be targeted like never before. Glad I have a CCW permit.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I fear the "knock out game" and worse, targeting Whites in the coming months and year will be forth coming. What happened last night will give the feral blacks reason/excuse to retaliate against Whites. I hope Whites realize this, keep their head on a swivel and be prepared to defend themselves. Whites in NY, Baltimore, Chicago, New Orleans and New Jersey will be targeted like never before. Glad I have a CCW permit.

Black on white crime has been at all time highs these past few years. It's so open, blatant, accepted and protected by both the media and powers that be. It will be interesting to see how much more the anti-white rhetoric is going to be amped up especially with summer here.

From what I have read the accused was obviously mentally ill - just like the Colorado shooter and the CT shooter. I won't get into conspiracy theories but they all fit the young, white and mentally unstable categories. Rather than focus on the root causes this like those other two incidents will be used as a power play to outlaw guns - especially since those targeted were part of Amerika 2.0s chosen people. No commentary will be made on how the rapidly decaying society had a huge role in those aforementioned shooters psyche. Broken families, breakdown in morals, destruction of the family unit, glorification of violence, pushing white guilt complexes are probably more to blame than anything. It takes a mentally strong white individual to navigate through all of the daily BS that our society spews out in order to live what were once considered normal lifes.

Acts like this will only be used to further bury the actual truth about black on white crime in this country.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
"From what I have read the accused was obviously mentally ill - just like the Colorado shooter and the CT shooter."

I don't know about the Colorado shooter. I didn't follow that story much. But the Connecticut shooter, the fictitious "Adam Lanza", was a staged hoax.

I don't know what this one is all about, whether it's some mind controlled patsy, or just a weird crime by a mental case who was probably on government mandated prescribed psychoactive drugs, like Ritalin, like all the real school shooters were, as are something like 20% of all boys in the USSA's schools - that they - the ziomedia and the occupational government - are going to milk for all its worth, as you already see scum like Hillary, and Barryetta and his callboy Joey, doing, demanding that honest people all be disarmed.

I don't know what those flags are either, but they'll probably try to spin it that he's a "white supremacist", and yes they look photoshopped on.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
130328102411-adam-lanza-mug-story-top.jpg

The fictitious "Adam Lanza" of Sandy Hoax.

_83720400_roof.jpg

Adam Lanza, Jr.

The USSA Ministry of Propaganda likes bowl cuts.

The patches on his jacket were photoshopped on. The colors are too bright compared with the rest of the photo, and they don't bend and fold with the rest of the jacket.

Of course, like Lee Harvey Oswald and Tim McVeigh and the Chechen brothers at the so-called Boston bombing and the fictitious Adam Lanza at Sandy Hoax, and Osama bin Ladin whose post-911 speech decrying the 911 attacks and saying it was against the precepts of Islam and denying that he had anything to do with it, that was censored in the USSA, we'll never be allowed to hear what he has to say.

Last edited:

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
The story has already been spun that he's a white supremacist. Stuff like the flags on the jacket and alleged comments about "black people raping and taking over". This will be used like the Oklahoma City bombing to attack the burgeoning white awareness movement. I expect this guy to be sequestered from the press (like McVeigh) quickly tried and executed in record fashion--unlike the typical murderer that spends 20 years on death row.

If this was real then it's sad. What cowardice! Black people in church on a Thursday? If you really hate black people then go to a corner in any ghetto where thugs are selling crack to kids and off them. But decent black people in a church? That's just stupid and going to make things worse for white people. It's dumb, cowardly, and is the exact opposite of what someone of that mindset should want to do.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
I wonder if this could have been politically motivated. The pastor was a politician and South Carolina's unemployment rate is among the highest in the country.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

Fortitud3

Guru
I don't think its a false flag, the powers at be would rather not have millions googling interracial rape statistics.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
As someone mentioned previously in this thread, the blacks will play this out for several years. Look at what the evil white man does, blah blah blah. Yet interracial crime statistics are the complete opposite. Maybe they will require all palefaces in the US to attend diversity training classes in the near future. Or hell, why not due very thorough background checks on every paleface in this country. Check their facebooks accounts to see if their is any hint of racism in any of their posts. Maybe they will create a new law where it is illegal for whites to entire a black church. I'm just so fed up with this crap. Every day when I go on Yahoo.com to read the "news" I see 10 articles about how blacks are supposedly mistreated in this country. One would think that this country is 50 percent black.

The Hock

Master
The story has already been spun that he's a white supremacist. Stuff like the flags on the jacket and alleged comments about "black people raping and taking over". This will be used like the Oklahoma City bombing to attack the burgeoning white awareness movement. I expect this guy to be sequestered from the press (like McVeigh) quickly tried and executed in record fashion--unlike the typical murderer that spends 20 years on death row.

If this was real then it's sad. What cowardice! Black people in church on a Thursday? If you really hate black people then go to a corner in any ghetto where thugs are selling crack to kids and off them. But decent black people in a church? That's just stupid and going to make things worse for white people. It's dumb, cowardly, and is the exact opposite of what someone of that mindset should want to do.

I agree. Jaxvid nails it again.