Keep your powder dry

CrazyFinn

Mentor
What's next, the Thomas Jefferson Memorial because he was a "slave owner"?

This question was actually asked today by some whore on CNN, one of their reporters. I can't find the clip right now.

The progressive lynch-mob is out of control and there's now a mass hysteria to eradicate anything that has to with the Confederacy. This is unbelievable, the speed with which the leftist scum is able get everything it wants, whether it's the homosexual agenda, how the holy negro has become virtually untouchable, and how quickly the war against white people in this country is escalating.

I'll just leave this quote here:

“Every man should endeavor to understand the meaning of subjugation before it is too late… It means the history of this heroic struggle will be written by the enemy; that our youth will be trained by Northern schoolteachers; will learn from Northern school books their version of the war; will be impressed by the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors, and our maimed veterans as fit objects for derision… It is said slavery is all we are fighting for, and if we give it up we give up all. Even if this were true, which we deny, slavery is not all our enemies are fighting for. It is merely the pretense to establish sectional superiority and a more centralized form of government, and to deprive us of our rights and liberties.â€￾

Maj. General Patrick R. Cleburne, CSA, January 1864

Quiet Speed

Mentor
The outbreak of condemnation of the Confederate Battle Flag is happening at breakneck speed here in Mississippi. The two US Senators have called for the removal replacement of the state flag and other state representative are on the bandwagon. The local rag's website, which has always been anti the flag, is running pieces every hour stirring the pot. If you recall, Mississippi had a state wide vote on the matter in 2001, I believe it was. Two-thirds of the voters elected to keep the current flag.

Sample of headlines from around these parts:

Sen. Thad Cochran calls for changes to MS state flag
Sen. Wicker: MS state flag 'should be put in a museum'
Hewes (Gulfport Mayor): Don't 'stigmatize' Mississippi with current state flag
Movement pushes for New Orleans historical monuments to come down
Alabama Guv Quietly Orders Confederate Flag Removed From Capitol

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It's insanity. This society is insane. The leftists in this country are picking the flag as its target because it's easy and represent a part of the white historic past which they are trying to rewrite and use as a way to paint all whites today as evil racists if they are not against the flag. The thought police are here, independent thoughts, attitudes and opinions are no longer tolerated. Everyone needs to march like lemmings together right over the cliff.

This whole flag issue symbolizes the fact that this society does not want to dig into the issues and ask what is really wrong with race relations in our country. Rather, as is usually the case in Amerika 2.0 the dumbed down masses want to direct their leftist fueled nonsensical rage pointed at an inanimate object and once it is eradicated they will pat themselves on the back while the real issues still exist and are getting worse.

This society is ****ed, everyone bitches and moans about equality yet everyone wants to be treated differently and made to feel special.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
It's insanity. This society is insane. The leftists in this country are picking the flag as its target because it's easy and represent a part of the white historic past which they are trying to rewrite and use as a way to paint all whites today as evil racists if they are not against the flag. The thought police are here, independent thoughts, attitudes and opinions are no longer tolerated. Everyone needs to march like lemmings together right over the cliff.

This whole flag issue symbolizes the fact that this society does not want to dig into the issues and ask what is really wrong with race relations in our country. Rather, as is usually the case in Amerika 2.0 the dumbed down masses want to direct their leftist fueled nonsensical rage pointed at an inanimate object and once it is eradicated they will pat themselves on the back while the real issues still exist and are getting worse.

This society is ****ed, everyone bitches and moans about equality yet everyone wants to be treated differently and made to feel special.

Excellent post.
I haven't posted hardly anything for so long but I do visit here quite often still to stay in the loop. I have to say, it is literally nauseating and even depressing to see the speed at which the anti-human leftists are doing all they do, getting all they want, as you noted, and being coddled and catered to as if they are along the lines and likes of a tantrum-throwing child. It's really time to get them to "no longer exist", by any means necessary. Voting will do no good. We are past that now. Calculated action is all that is available to us if we are to survive.
The other problem is, the Military leaders in place now are all puppets. Only if they decide to grow a spine and fight the tyrannical onslaught is there ANY hope IMO.
The Cultural Marxists are pawns but they are willing pawns. We are all toast unless the controlling elites at every level are removed. Then, systematically and thoroughly the cancer in all its' forms must be removed. From the PTB at the very top and all the way down to the puppets, I see no other choice.
Does anyone among us think they will stop, relent, step aside, and make amends?
It's time to do as the old saying goes, "cut off the snake's head". Well, there are massive amounts of snakes needing to be taken care of...

werewolf

Hall of Famer
The Vampire is accelerating its war on the White race and all of our symbols and all that is good and clean and decent and all that we hold dear.

Last edited:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
11200608_982751805098198_5634322029057209180_n.jpg

11659350_982751871764858_6775948320940506509_n.jpg

Can you say "photoshop job", kids? Can you say "yet another false flag", kids?

And what's his picture doing cut and pasted into a Louisiana swamp, anyway?

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
11200608_982751805098198_5634322029057209180_n.jpg

11659350_982751871764858_6775948320940506509_n.jpg

Can you say "photoshop job", kids? Can you say "yet another false flag", kids?

And what's his picture doing cut and pasted into a Louisiana swamp, anyway?

You seem to live for the chance to credit any controversial event as a prescripted, false flag, government lie. Are you really that paranoid or is it trolling? Trolling I can understand, it's fun to create controversy and stir the pot. Otherwise I would ask, is it possible anything happens in the real world that is odd, unusual or tragic? There are mass shootings almost every week. People go crazy and do nutty things all of the time.

But the worst thing is you point out that the "fake" job the government has done is always botched in the simplest fashion. If the government is faking every significant event of the last 50 years wouldn't they have a good idea of how to do it? For example you accuse the picture above of being photo shopped. You ask why is he in a Louisiana swamp. Why is it Louisiana? South Carolina has plenty of swamps.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
You seem to live for the chance to credit any controversial event as a prescripted, false flag, government lie. Are you really that paranoid or is it trolling? ...

The picture was photoshopped. Do you know what that means? It means it was deceptively altered to fool people. The picture of him with his "evil racist" flag patches was splashed all over their media, but when it was proven to be a photoshop job it was just disappeared, memory holed, and they just count on what's left of white americans to be dumbed down and fattened up with 30 second attention spans, like you, and the intelligent ones with their eyes open, they just ignore them anyway. They've been disenfranchised. They don't even care about them. They can write their comments in the comments sections and that's all. They'll make things as obvious as they please. They don't even give a ****. They'll trot out some fat negro with gold rings (Moslem men don't wear gold) and call him bin Ladin. They'll make everything just as obvious as they please. they don't give a ****. So now they've memory holed the doctored picture, and they've already got their dumbed down fatties out screaming "conspiracy theory".

I also think his photo is cut and pasted on to that picture of a swamp. The light in the swamp is very diffuse, whereas he is heavily shaded, and his colors seem too vivid compared to the background. If you enlarge it you can see a border around his right shoulder that they missed. What would he be doing there anyway, standing in the water?

And then, exactly like on 911 and Boston and Sandy Hoax, there just happened to be a government active shooting drill going on on that exact date in that same place! And then, exactly like the others, the politicians had their speeches and agendas all ready to go, all conveniently ready to go, all prepared and written up in advance, like the Project For The New American Century calling for a "new pearl harbor" written long before 911, like that NY newspaper rolling off the presses right after Sandy Hoax publishing the names and home addresses of legal gun owners, including peace officers, and Barry and Hillary and the Ziomedia's anti-gun and anti-white messages in this latest one.

Last edited:

Matra2

Master
Are you really that paranoid or is it trolling?

Unfortunately, the anti-establishment scene has always been full of tinfoil-wearing weirdos and mentally ill people.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Are you really that paranoid or is it trolling?

Unfortunately, the anti-establishment scene has always been full of tinfoil-wearing weirdos and mentally ill people.

And the rest of the zio-****roaches come crawling out of the woodwork. You got any comment on the picture or the links above, moron, or you just want to call names like you've been trained to do, like the other one? As if I didn't know the answer.

Active%2BShooting%2BDrill%2Bday%2Bof%2Bshooting.jpg

jaydeedubya

False flag or not. ...I don't know. But I'll say this, this kid reminds me of Lee Harvey Oswald. They couldn't have selected a more perfect patsy. He's just too perfect. Just too perfect....

Wasn't the feds having a similar active shooter exercise near Sandy Hook elementary? Hmmmmmm?

werewolf

Hall of Famer
False flag or not. ...I don't know. But I'll say this, this kid reminds me of Lee Harvey Oswald. They couldn't have selected a more perfect patsy. He's just too perfect. Just too perfect....

Wasn't the feds having a similar active shooter exercise near Sandy Hook elementary? Hmmmmmm?

Yes, Sandy Hoax AND Boston AND London 77 AND ESPECIALLY 911.

"He's just too perfect. Just too perfect...."

Graduate%2Bof%2Bthe%2BML%253AULTRA%2Bacademy.jpg

Occupational Government/Crisisactors.org casting department.

Last edited:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Charleston Church Shooting Hoax Crisis Actor CAUGHT Reciting Lines (Resilverj)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81__Jc1ZEkQ

(This Resilverj black guy has more perspicacity than most white people)

Charleston Shooting Crisis Actors Revealed! Gov Nikki Haley Fake Crying & CNN Race Baiting HOAX!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Sgnyp3u66E

8 STRANGE THINGS ABOUT THE CHARLESTON CHURCH SHOOTING YOU'RE NOT BEING TOLD (RED SIREN)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJa7RQYZjnc

These are just a few. Many more on Youtube.