Jimmy was Right!

G

There's something I haven't seen you guys talk about yet, although I haven't read all the posts yet so maybe I missed it.

It's this: There is a reason that so many black guys in the U.S. get so big and athletic, and it goes back to what Jimmy the Greek got fired over. Jimmy was right. Back when there was slavery, some idiot slave owners really did engage in a breeding program to create bigger, stronger slaves. It's microevolution.

think about it--do you see black guys that huge in Africa? No.

Keep in mind, this is not coming from a racist. I once voted for a black guy for president (no, NOT Jesse Jackson). I just am a guy who likes to call 'em as I sees 'em, and to hell with all politically correct pussy-footing. I'm all about Freedom of Speech, the 1st Amendment, that kinda stuff.

JoeV

Guru
Keep in mind another reason they are so big is that they also work out. But what Jimmy the Greek said was totally true. Can you imagine if someone said this today? Like Terry Bradshaw or Howie Long said it? It would nonstop coverage for 5 months!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
JoeV said:
But what Jimmy the Greek said was totally true. Can you imagine if someone said this today? Like Terry Bradshaw or Howie Long said it? It would nonstop coverage for 5 months!

It was then too. Same with Al Campanis in '87 when he said on Nightline that blacks "lacked the necessities" to be managers.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I heard a guest on Fox News the other day talk about the comments by Mel Gibson and he talked about how there is always more press given to whites who make certain remarks about other races than there is for blacks. He used the example of Jesse Jackson a few years back denigrating some community because of the whites that live there and another time where he disparaged whites.

SteveB

Mentor
That's a bunch of crap. Look around, there are just as many short, fat black guys as tall athletic ones, same as the white race. Maybe you are getting a skewed view of the race because most of the black guys you see are on TV playing sports. Those guys are on strict diets and work out 4 hours (or more) a day.

Maybe you should change the channel to watch UFC, Baseball, Tennis, Boxing, Swimming, Weightlifting, etc to see athletic white males. Or attend your local high school football games. That may change your perspective.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I'm with Steve B on this one.I work with a bunch of overweight guys who don't fit the mold.They are jealous of me for maintaining my shape.Not that I'm a bodybuilder or anything.I have seen studies done on the subject.The conclusion was that it would take thousands of years to make the kind of differences needed to produce a far superior athlete.Most studies think that the interbreeding over the years have creating some really good athletes due to the euro & african genes combining.As another poster said,most africans are not great sprinters.On the average,US & Caribean Sprinters have been far better.Also,the steroids that are wide spread have given the illusion that alot of them are better.From Barry Bonds,to Roy Jones to Justin Gatlin.

C Darwin

Mentor
Was Dusty right?

Dusty Baker said:
"Personally, I like to play in the heat, Most Latin people and minority people do. You don't find too many brothers from New Hampshire or Maine, right? We were brought over here because we could work in the heat. Isn't that history? Your skin color is more conducive to heat than it is to the lighter-skinned people. I don't see brothers running around burnt. That's a fact. I'm not making this up. I'm not seeing some brothers walking around with some white stuff on their ears and noses.''

White_Savage

Mentor
Guys:
Look, I seriously believe that Jimmy and F Rizzo have something of a point here. You really DON'T see huge or massively built Blacks in Africa like you do in America...even where they are relatively well fed.

The only sport African blacks compete with other Blacks at all is sprinting. As compared to African Blacks, diaspora Blacks have wider hips, more massive trunks, heavier calf muscles, IOW, they share more of the traits of immenesely strong Northern Europeans. Hybridization with Whites plus crude eugenics plus the fact that people who have never come out of the Stone Age have more tendency to weed out the week must make some difference. Not that this justifies the absolutely outrageous nature of the NFL's racism.

If you look at Cro-Magnons (proto-Europeans), they had a rich diet thanks to megafauna AND a hard physical life, and they were larger, more robustly muscled, and had larger brains than we do. Cro-Magnons probably produced lots of men who could Ali, Tyson, the Klitsckos, George Foreman, and Fedor all in one night. With a little eugenics, we could get back that level easy enough guys.

G

Yes, I believe Dusty was right. To give an example of where this would have come into play, if you are a boxing fan, you may remember a fight way back when between Ireland's Barry McGuigan and Steve Cruz from the southwest U.S., and of Mexican lineage. Both guys were stud fighters at the time, but McGuigan was favored. Trouble was, McGuigan's handlers were stupid enough to fight Cruz in the Nevada heat, outside. It was a close fight, which Cruz won, and which McGuigan had to be carried to a hospital on a stretcher to recover.

Now, you take that fight, and do it over, in a place like, say, Humboldt County California or something, some place more temperate and cool, and McGuigan wins that fight.

Conversely, if black guys do better in warmer temperatures (as I myself, as well as slaveholders of bygone centuries, believe), then if you take a look at O.J. Simpson running for a cold-weather team like the Buffalo Bills, you gotta admit that O.J. would probably have run for even more, had he played for a hot weather team who was also willing to make him the focus of their offense.

This is not new stuff, actually. The slaveholders of generations ago believed it, and that's one big reason why black imported slavery came to replace the white indentured servitude system in hot climates like the Southern U.S. and Caribbean.

(by the way, I the guy stating all this do NOT believe in any macroevolutionary Cro-magnon stuff or whatever. I am a Creationist who believes in the Bible, and believes MICROevolution is the only kind of evolution that has been proved in 6,000 years of recorded history. Macroevolution, a.k.a. Darwinism, will be cast aside on the rubble of other widespread bogus theories of other generations, within 50 years time, in my opinion. It's just bad science. It's a religion, actually; a purely faith system like many others.)

C Darwin said:
Was Dusty right?

Dusty Baker said:
"Personally, I like to play in the heat, Most Latin people and minority people do. You don't find too many brothers from New Hampshire or Maine, right? We were brought over here because we could work in the heat. Isn't that history? Your skin color is more conducive to heat than it is to the lighter-skinned people. I don't see brothers running around burnt. That's a fact. I'm not making this up. I'm not seeing some brothers walking around with some white stuff on their ears and noses.''
Edited by: Frank Rizzo

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Well, let's see, blacks are bigger, faster, stronger, more athletic, they can fight better, dance better, f*** better, have bigger d****, and run faster than whites, and are at least equal to whites intellectually, too, and now we know they work harder, too! In the heat of the sun, no less! According to what I'm reading here, working in the sun makes them EVEN STRONGER!

The Mexicans all take siestas during the hottest part of the day, maybe we can hire blacks to work at noon while the Mexicans are sleeping.

G

Don't worry about it. We Caucazoids do better in the snow. It all balances out.

White Shogun said:
Well, let's see, blacks are bigger, faster, stronger, more athletic, they can fight better, dance better, f*** better, have bigger d****, and run faster than whites, and are at least equal to whites intellectually, too, and now we know they work harder, too! In the heat of the sun, no less! According to what I'm reading here, working in the sun makes them EVEN STRONGER!

The Mexicans all take siestas during the hottest part of the day, maybe we can hire blacks to work at noon while the Mexicans are sleeping.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Frank Rizzo said:
Don't worry about it. We Caucazoids do better in the snow. It all balances out.

White Shogun said:
Well, let's see, blacks are bigger, faster, stronger, more athletic, they can fight better, dance better, f*** better, have bigger d****, and run faster than whites, and are at least equal to whites intellectually, too, and now we know they work harder, too! In the heat of the sun, no less! According to what I'm reading here, working in the sun makes them EVEN STRONGER! The Mexicans all take siestas during the hottest part of the day, maybe we can hire blacks to work at noon while the Mexicans are sleeping.

Yeah, I see a lot of snow around here. Where do you live, Antartica?

By the way, in case you missed it, I was being extremely sarcastic. I don't believe any of the myths of black superiority, athletic or otherwise.

SteveB

Mentor
I can't believe that I am reading this on Castefootball. I guess the media is right, blacks are superior and there is no discrimination against whites. Blacks are naturally more athletic, you guys just said it. We just need to stick to winter sports because blacks and hispanics are better in the heat. WTH is going on here!

white tornado

Mentor
This blacks were breed into super athletes sounds like psudo science straight out of the 1890s. I don't think slaves were subjected to a selective breeding process thorough enough to create super athletes. For a process like that to work only the very top athletes would be allowed to breed. If that happened there would not have been enough slaves to run the plantations. The slave owners wanted as many slaves as possible. Also slave masters actively breeding slaves probable rarely happened, slaves for the most part married whatever slave the wanted to.
Also there is no way slaves evolved into super athletes. Evolution occurs when a species adapts to its environment. How would a slave evolve into a super athlete when their work was no harder than many other ethnic groups from around the world.Evolution takes thousand of years so there is no way the slaves evolved into super athletes.

As for dusty bakers little thesis on blacks loving the heat. Most blacks I know hate the heat more than whites.They used to constantly complain about the heat during football.Even recent African emigrants rarely go outside during the heat.

G

Stop and ask yourself the following question: "Am I reacting to Frank's post out of pure empirical observation, or am I reacting out of emotion?"

Look, I'm the LAST guy you'd find who supports preferential racial treatment.

But it doesn't mean a factor of observational science should be discounted entirely.

Another thing to ask yourself: "Why did the southern slave traders of 150-200 years ago decide to replace the indentured servitude of whites with imported black slaves?" Do you honestly think it was because they preferred having more blacks around? THINK about it. It could only have been a purely business decision: as in, "which one of these two groups can handle the heat?"

SteveB said:
I can't believe that I am reading this on Castefootball. I guess the media is right, blacks are superior and there is no discrimination against whites. Blacks are naturally more athletic, you guys just said it. We just need to stick to winter sports because blacks and hispanics are better in the heat. WTH is going on here!

white tornado

Mentor
The reason Blacks in africa are not as big as the ones in america is diet. American food is full of fertilizer and growth hormones. Plus american blacks eat more than the avrige african. I know an asian family dad grew up in china and is 5'5 his son grew up in america and is 6'1. I know an african Family dad grew up in africa and is 5'7 about 140, one of his sons is 5'11 300 the other is 6'3 260.

C Darwin

Mentor
Frank Rizzo said:
Darwinism, will be cast aside on the rubble of other widespread bogus theories of other generations, within 50 years time, in my opinion. It's just bad science. It's a religion, actually; a purely faith system like many others.)

I'll bite. So, radioactive dating, fossils, vestigial organs, and homologous physiology are faith systems?

Listen, I will be the first person to admit that evolution is and will always be a hypothesis. Let's not argue about that. I just feel that your perception of Charles Darwin (the person) has been lumped in with how you see the secularists.

Darwin

Darwin said nothing regarding creation. He merely proposed a theory that attempts to explain the natural world. Darwin never defied God.

Miller Article

If you want to think Darwin, natural selection, and speciation are BS, no one will ever be able to prove you wrong. However, to refer to his work as faith based is inaccurate.

G

white tornado said:
Evolution occurs when a species adapts to its environment.

1. MICRO-Evolution happens when a species adapts to its environment with variations that are already present in the gene code of its specific KIND.

2. MACRO-Evolution has never been scientificaly demonstrated to have happened at all.

3. What we are discussing, what Jimmy the Greek postulated and got fired over by the PC Commies, was not evolution at all. It was SELECTIVE BREEDING by an INTELLIGENT DESIGNER, i.e., the white slaveholders who were trying to create the biggest, strongest slaves they could. Boy did their plans ever backfire. Look what kind of trouble they caused for their own white descendants!

white tornado

Mentor
Another thing to ask yourself: "Why did the southern slave traders of 150-200 years ago decide to replace the indentured servitude of whites with imported black slaves?" Do you honestly think it was because they preferred having more blacks around? THINK about it. It could only have been a purely business decision: as in, "which one of these two groups can handle the heat?"

There are three reason that Indentured servents were replaced by african slaves.

1 Indentured servents could run away and blend into the white population, where a black slave could not.

2 after a number of years an identured servant was free but a slave was a slave for life as were the slaves children

3 There were not enough indentured servants to supply the labor requierd to operate the huge plantations in the south.

G

That's right. Evolution is today what the "geo-centric earth theory" was to 500 years ago. Look, I am fully capable of debating with you on this point, but as it is ancillary to the overall discussion on this thread, I would urge you to read any book by Philip Johnson("Darwin on Trial" and many, many others), Michael Behe's "Darwin's Black Box", Michael Denton's books, "Thousands, not Billions" by Dennis DeYoung, any book by William Dembski, etc, etc.

Or you could go to http://www.drdino.com/and order any one of Dr. Kent Hovind's DVDs and then sit back and watch him make monkeys out of Darwinists. It's gotten so bad that Darwinists won't even debate him anymore. He destroys them.

You do any one of the aforementioned things, then get back to me, and we can talk about it then. I haven't got time to ween you from the major propanda disinfo campaign that is going on in this country at all levels just in this little post. If you really want the truth, you'll make the effort.

C Darwin said:
Frank Rizzo said:
Darwinism, will be cast aside on the rubble of other widespread bogus theories of other generations, within 50 years time, in my opinion. It's just bad science. It's a religion, actually; a purely faith system like many others.)

I'll bite. So, radioactive dating, fossils, vestigial organs, and homologous physiology are faith systems?

Listen, I will be the first person to admit that evolution is and will always be a hypothesis. Let's not argue about that. I just feel that your perception of Charles Darwin (the person) has been lumped in with how you see the secularists.

Darwin

Darwin said nothing regarding creation. He merely proposed a theory that attempts to explain the natural world. Darwin never defied God.

Miller Article

If you want to think Darwin, natural selection, and speciation are BS, no one will ever be able to prove you wrong. However, to refer to his work as faith based is inaccurate.

G

I admit that points #1 and #2 are points to consider, but you can't prove #3 at all. There has never been a shortage of folks who wanted to get into this country, whatever color they were/are.

white tornado said:

There are three reason that Indentured servents were replaced by african slaves.

1 Indentured servents could run away and blend into the white population, where a black slave could not.

2 after a number of years an identured servant was free but a slave was a slave for life as were the slaves children

3 There were not enough indentured servants to supply the labor requierd to operate the huge plantations in the south.

white tornado

Mentor
In the early colonial days the only way for a poor white to come to america was to become an indentured servant. As the colonies expanded and cities grew there were more opertunities besides becoming an indintured servant. The reason people signed themselfs into servitud was to pay for passage into the new world. More efective sea travel made this unnessisary. Indentured sevitude would have shortly died out even without african slaves.Edited by: white tornado

SteveB

Mentor
Frank Rizzo said:
Stop and ask yourself the following question: "Am I reacting to Frank's post out of pure empirical observation, or am I reacting out of emotion?"

And where is your scientific proof? I am also coming from the point of view of someone who played competitive sports at a high level until my early 20s against blacks in the heat of Texas. From my perspective, your theories are bogus.

Alot of people use the example of animal breeding when espousing your point of view. The problem with that is those people are totally ignorant of animal breeding. For example, in dog breeding, every dog in the breed can be traced back to one original pair. Dog breeders start with the original pair with desired traits for the breed. The offspring of this pair are evaluated and the pups that don't have the desired traits are killed to avoid contaminating the gene pool. The remaining pups are interbred and the process is repeated over and over. It may take four or more generations to totally remove the undesirable traits. This can be done with animals in a relatively short time frame because they reach sexual maturity much faster than humans. This same process has been used for cattle, horses, cats, etc. for thousands of years.

Now to my knowledge, there is no historical evidence that suggests that slave owners followed the process that I outlined above to produce a superhuman slave. If such a process occured, I would believe that we would know about it. For it to work, you are talking about at least 100 years of interbreeding and killing the unwanted offspring. Surely some evidence must exist that you can point to. Please enlighten us.

Gary

Mentor
Magnus Ver Magnusson won the World's Strongest Man contest in South Africa in the African heat.Sugar Ray Robinson lost to Joey Maxim because Robinson couldn't take the heat.Whites have done very well in South Africa and Australia where it's very hot.Blacks get big in America and Europe because White farmers grow food and White taxpayers provide food.Very few blacks become Navy Seals because they can't take the heat or water[most blacks can't swim}.Floyd Patterson would have drowned if Bob Mathias hadn't of pulled him out of the pool[Superstars contest].The next World Cup will be in South Africa-any bets on who wins the most games in the African Heat?European teams or African Teams?
smiley36.gif

Gary

Mentor
So I guess Jimmy was wrong!!These Russian ladies with very little food and lots of hard work in all types of weather produce the some of the worlds' best fighters, hockey players, track stars, swimmers, soldiers, basketball players, wrestlers, weightlifters.You want to produce SUPERSTARS get a slavic women not a negro
smiley36.gif