J. B. Cash Radio Interview

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
nice job on the show, gentlemen! i was happy to call in, but i'm sorry for the crying baby, Don and J.B. :redface:

spending time with the little one is a BIG part of why i've spent less time at CF.

cheers to you! keep up the good work!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
nice job on the show, gentlemen! i was happy to call in, but i'm sorry for the crying baby, Don and J.B. :redface:

spending time with the little one is a BIG part of why i've spent less time at CF.

cheers to you! keep up the good work!

Congrats on the young'un and thank you for calling in!

f3d0r

Guru
It was great to listen to the sports one, the sports one interest me more than politics ones so definitely do more sports themed ones if you can. Also i would like to add to JB cash that currently the best long jumpers are white, with Greg rutherford(who can run a 10.4) being reigning Olympic champion.

You guys touched apon briefly because it was more of a intro show and you only had an hour(and it flew) but it would be good to do a show on how Whites are currently dominating sports including boxing where Klitsckos, Lomochenko, Sergey Kovalev, Golovkin etc are destroying ALL the black people, literally crushing them, yet NFL racial numbers stays the same.

But great show, and Don wassell is very amusing and witty, for some reason Don you sound very young, and certainly not someone whos considered a older member. Not that i know what someone older is suppose to be like??

The Hock

Master
Just checked out the JB Cash segment. I missed the original broadcast. Not paying attention I suppose. It was cool listening to the callers who's posts I've been reading for so long. Funny thing is, they sounded much like I thought they would in their voice, diction and accent.

I liked Don's comment about his game slowly gaining on Tiger Wood's game after Wood's 85 the other day. Just a fantasy, but imagine Woods losing to Don in a one on one. That would be the absolute destruction of Woods as a golfer forever. Ha ha ha.

It would be awesome in the future if more CF members called in and we got to hear from other posters on this site. It's an interesting blend of posters we have here so it'd be nice to hear from others.

It is hard to cover all the topics, issues, and points in a one hour segment but I think the show served as a solid introduction to this site for people who aren't aware of this site or don't already post here.

And yes, Don's comment about shooting a 95 compared to Woods' 85 was quite funny. I thought so anyways!

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Tonight at 11:00 pm EST I'll be interviewing Karin Smith, a White South African ex-pat who is working to call world attention to the ongoing genocide of SA Whites. She's quite knowledgeable and passionate. Tune in, call in!

Last week's guest was Professor Kevin MacDonald.